Vail, AZ 85641 Map · Phone number

About Wedding By Laura

Welcome to my site! My name is Laura Galipeau. I am a non-denominational minister that specializes in custom wedding ceremonies and vows to make your special day truly "yours." My custom-designed wedding ceremony can be religious, non-denominational, civil or spiritual. Whether it be traditional, contemporary, formal or simple; I pride myself in giving you the wedding ceremony that you deserve and dreamed of.

I have found that couples will spend significant amount of time on planning wedding details such as flowers and food but often overlook the importance of the ceremony and vows themselves. Don't let that be you! My mission is to give you the ceremony of your dreams, one that you and your guests find both joyous and memorable.

I work directly with you providing samples and ideas based on your wishes. You have creative control, yet I will guide you each step of the way. After your ceremony, I will provide you with a keepsake booklet and file your marriage license.

I perform ceremonies in the greater Tucson area as well as most of Southern Arizona. Let me travel to you, whether it be a home, garden or popular wedding venue. My service fee includes meeting with you, preparing the ceremony, all emails and phone calls, the rehearsal, wedding, keepsake booklet, travel time and filing the license. So please call me at 850-217-1751 or email me at weddingbylaura@gmail.com. I will be happy to check my availability and give you a quote. Military discount available. Referrals are always appreciated and rewarded.

Blessings and happy planning!
Laura

Wedding By Laura 7
  • Kjxoxo

Kaylie · Married on 01/26/2019

Perfection!

She was a perfect fit for us. Kind, easygoing, clear well spoken communication and very organized. We had an initial meeting to discuss everything and she put together a rough draft of the entire ceremony. Once my husband and I went through and added our personal touches and vows she had a cute keepsake pamphlet for us after the ceremony. Everyone commented on how lovely she was throughout the reception. Well worth hiring, no regrets for sure!!

Heather Porter · Married on 12/01/2018

Memorable wedding ceremony

Laura was an excellent officiant. She takes the time to personalize your ceremony and it was very memorable. Many of my friends and family commented about how nice the ceremony was.

Andrea · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Ceremony!

Laura was great for our wedding. We were included in the whole process of the wedding ceremony which made this so much sweeter. We were able to the make our ceremony what we wanted with the guidance from Laura. I would recommend her to anyone getting married. We got so many lovely complements on our ceremony and it just made the night even better.

Wedding By Laura FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Tucson Weddings
    Tucson Weddings Wedding Officiants

I highly recommend Pastor Laura. She is a close personal friend and colleague and has helped me out when I have encountered booking conflicts. We share the same values on marriage and do our best to accommodate Brides and Grooms to make their ceremony a truly unique experience.

• Vail, 85641 See on map