Vail, AZ 85641 Map · Phone number

About Wedding By Laura

Welcome to my site! My name is Laura Galipeau. I am a non-denominational minister that specializes in custom wedding ceremonies and vows to make your special day truly "yours." My custom-designed wedding ceremony can be religious, non-denominational, civil or spiritual. Whether it be traditional, contemporary, formal or simple; I pride myself in giving you the wedding ceremony that you deserve and dreamed of.

I have found that couples will spend significant amount of time on planning wedding details such as flowers and food but often overlook the importance of the ceremony and vows themselves. Don't let that be you! My mission is to give you the ceremony of your dreams, one that you and your guests find both joyous and memorable.

I work directly with you providing samples and ideas based on your wishes. You have creative control, yet I will guide you each step of the way. After your ceremony, I will provide you with a keepsake booklet and file your marriage license.

I perform ceremonies in the greater Tucson area as well as most of Southern Arizona. Let me travel to you, whether it be a home, garden or popular wedding venue. My service fee includes meeting with you, preparing the ceremony, all emails and phone calls, the rehearsal, wedding, keepsake booklet, travel time and filing the license. So please call me at 850-217-1751 or email me at weddingbylaura@gmail.com. I will be happy to check my availability and give you a quote. Military discount available. Referrals are always appreciated and rewarded.

Blessings and happy planning!
Laura

Wedding By Laura 7
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 03/21/2019

Our experience was amazing

We called Laura late at night to do a rushed wedding the next day and she was so polite and professional. She had no issue coming super early before my husband had to leave for his flight back to Ireland at 8:30am that morning. Our wedding wasn’t as we planned it to be because, it was rushed and wasn’t suppose to happen until two weeks later but, we are so happy to have found Laura the night before. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Wedding By Laura 8

Brittany Pearse · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing and Flexible!

Laura was very professional and so kind. We started a bit later and she didn't mind at all. She has an amazing personality and would highly recommend to anyone! She also sent us everything in advance so we knew exactly what to expect.

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Kjxoxo

Kaylie · Married on 01/26/2019

Perfection!

She was a perfect fit for us. Kind, easygoing, clear well spoken communication and very organized. We had an initial meeting to discuss everything and she put together a rough draft of the entire ceremony. Once my husband and I went through and added our personal touches and vows she had a cute keepsake pamphlet for us after the ceremony. Everyone commented on how lovely she was throughout the reception. Well worth hiring, no regrets for sure!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Wedding By Laura FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Tucson Weddings
    Tucson Weddings Wedding Officiants

I highly recommend Pastor Laura. She is a close personal friend and colleague and has helped me out when I have encountered booking conflicts. We share the same values on marriage and do our best to accommodate Brides and Grooms to make their ceremony a truly unique experience.

• Vail, 85641 See on map