Vail, AZ 85641 Map · Phone number

About Wedding By Laura

Welcome to my site! My name is Laura Galipeau. I am a non-denominational minister that specializes in custom wedding ceremonies and vows to make your special day truly "yours." My custom-designed wedding ceremony can be religious, non-denominational, civil or spiritual. Whether it be traditional, contemporary, formal or simple; I pride myself in giving you the wedding ceremony that you deserve and dreamed of.

I have found that couples will spend significant amount of time on planning wedding details such as flowers and food but often overlook the importance of the ceremony and vows themselves. Don't let that be you! My mission is to give you the ceremony of your dreams, one that you and your guests find both joyous and memorable.

I work directly with you providing samples and ideas based on your wishes. You have creative control, yet I will guide you each step of the way. After your ceremony, I will provide you with a keepsake booklet and file your marriage license.

I perform ceremonies in the greater Tucson area as well as most of Southern Arizona. Let me travel to you, whether it be a home, garden or popular wedding venue. My service fee includes meeting with you, preparing the ceremony, all emails and phone calls, the rehearsal, wedding, keepsake booklet, travel time and filing the license. So please call me at 850-217-1751 or email me at weddingbylaura@gmail.com. I will be happy to check my availability and give you a quote. Military discount available. Referrals are always appreciated and rewarded.

Blessings and happy planning!
Laura

Other couples have also viewed

• Nuptials by Brenda
dad and alene

38 Reviews for Wedding By Laura

• Rachelle

Rachelle P. · Getting married on 02/14/2022

Couldn't ask for a more perfect officiant

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect officiant! She’s personable, funny, responsive, and makes you feel like your part of her family. We chose her based on her incredible smile, and nothing more (every officiant says they are the best, but she truly is!). Choosing her was the BEST decision we’ve ever made (aside from marrying one another, LOL). She made our special day even more special. Would not pick anyone else! She’s the one you want!!! We love her!

Sent on 04/04/2021

Wedding By Laura's reply:

Awe thank you! You two are the best. When we first met; it felt like we were lifelong friends! Your ceremony was perfect; all smiles, and even a few laughs. I wish the two of you decades of blessings!

Jon P. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Amazing Wedding Officiant

Laura, is outstanding to work with and she guides you through the process. With COVID we wanted a small ceremony at first and a larger one later. Laura has done an amazing job making each on special.

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Katie

Katie W. · Married on 03/19/2021

The perfect ceremony

Laura was incredible, we are so lucky to have found her. She truly wants to get to know you and perform the ceremony of your dreams. She was so easy to communicate with throughout the entire process, as well as flexible and reliable. We had our wedding in Saguaro National Park down a small dirt road in a clearing, and she was so excited to celebrate with us,

She truly seems to love her job, and it shows. I feel like the ceremony she performed was everything I could’ve hoped for; it was perfect. Our families raved about how amazing she was. Thank you Laura for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 03/20/2021

Wedding By Laura's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I truly have the best “job” ever. Your ceremony was beautiful! The location and weather was perfect. Your family made me feel as though we had known each other for years. Working with you and Alex was enjoyable and easy from the beginning all the way thru the “I do’s.”
    Wishing you both decades of happiness!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wedding By Laura FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• Tucson Weddings Wedding Officiants

I highly recommend Pastor Laura. She is a close personal friend and colleague and has helped me out when I have encountered booking conflicts. We share the same values on marriage and do our best to accommodate Brides and Grooms to make their ceremony a truly unique experience.

• Vail, AZ, 85641 See on map
    Location of (Wedding By Laura)