Tucson Weddings

Tucson, AZ View map Visit website

$200 Typical Price

Hello and thank you for your inquiry about Tucson Weddings services.

Below is some general information and you can let me know what you think. If it sounds like what you are looking for, we can arrange a meeting.

I generally meet with the bride and groom and we go over ideas as to what you might be looking for in your ceremony.

I can give thoughts and suggestions so that your ceremony is personalized just for the two of you.

My website is www.tucson-weddings.com This also has some sample generic ceremonies.

Once we discuss your ceremony wishes I will take the ideas and create a ceremony for the both of you.

I then email it to you, and you go over it and if it needs any tweaking, we can then do that as often as necessary.

Once you are totally satisfied, I create a keepsake booklet that I use for your ceremony.

I will use this at the ceremony, and you will get the booklet as a gift from me for your memories of your "Special" day.

My normal fee is $250.00; however, I do offer a special military rate of $225 this covers everything and there are no additional fees.

I assist with the preparation, and create a keepsake booklet, I will attend a rehearsal if you have one scheduled and of course perform the ceremony.

I require a $100 deposit to hold your day open and the balance can be paid at the rehearsal should you have one or on your wedding day.

I hope this information has been helpful.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Planning,

Rev George

• Veteran-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$175

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
TN
TX
WA
WI

What languages do you speak?

English

1 User photo

Andrea M. Married on 03/20/2022

Wonderful officiant!

The most beautiful and touching ceremony and he was so kind and thoughtful throughout the entire process! I would highly recommend him. He was dependable and easy to communicate with. Thank you for a wonderful wedding for our daughter!

Tucson Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It is always a pleasure to work with people at such a happy time in their life.
    All the best,
    Rev George
  • Libby
    Libby C. Married on 04/17/2021

Wedding Officiant

George was amazing! He understood what we wanted for our wedding. He received lots of compliments from our guests in relation to professionalism and being a well-spoken individual. George brought humor and grace to our ceremony. I would HIGHLY recommend George as your officiant!

Tucson Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure for me to be a small part of your special day. I really enjoy working with couples on the happiest day of their lives. You two most certainly have a great chemistry and care deeply for each other.
    I wish you many, many years of happiness.
    Rev. George
    Alysha Married on 05/25/2019

Rev. George found his calling.

Rev. George was absolutely fantastic. He was so easy to talk to in our initial meeting. We were convinced that he was THE Officiant for us! He put our ceremony together quickly and made small adjustments days before the wedding when I asked. He was there for our rehearsal and despite a crazy group he was able to get us all on the same page. He has a great sense of humor, and he was incredibly patient. He comes highly recommended by the Garder bunch!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

The Z Mansion The Z Mansion Mansion Weddings

George is not only a great guy but a great officiant! We are proud to have him be a part of our Z Mansion vendor team!

The Gawnes The Gawnes Wedding Photographers

George is such a great officiant! We love working with him not only because he is good at what he does but also because he is kind, professional, and funny! We know that whenever we see George it's going to be a great ceremony. Not only do all the couples love working with him but all his fellow vendors do as well.

Wedding By Laura Wedding By Laura Wedding Officiants

I highly recommend Rev George. I have known him for several years now. Rev George is not only a dear friend but a mentor as well. He is my "go to guy" when I have schedule conflicts. Like me, Rev. George believes every ceremony should be unique and that couples deserve the extra time and attention it may take to make their ceremony special.

3354 S. Dynamite Ave. Tucson, AZ, 85735
520-490-3451
Location of (Tucson Weddings)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding