Gawne Designs Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Gawne Designs Photography

Modern wedding photography based in Tucson, Arizona

Gawne is pronounced "gone" like Gawne With The Wind. Gawne in 60 seconds. You get the idea. We’re a husband & wife photography team. When we're not hanging out with our son, Max and two poodles, we're usually photographing weddings. We also do  engagement, boudoir, and portrait photography. We’ve been together for 12 years, and married for almost 6. We’re passionate about having an amazing relationship with each other, and with every awesome couple we have the pleasure of working with. We want your wedding day to be better because we were there. To us, wedding photography is more than just taking images. It’s  about capturing love and telling your story.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (3)
Prints (3)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Multi. Locations (1)

The Gawnes were absolutely wonderful! My husband and I would rather be behind a camera than in front of one, but Maria and Brian put us at ease and made both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding photos fun and laid-back experiences! They are very professional and make a great team, treating you like a friend and not just a client. Any questions we had, they answered them quickly, and they offered different wedding packages so we were able to find one that fit our budget. My husband and I wanted to do some of our first look photos at a distillery we really like instead of the bar that was closer to our venue, the Gawnes didn't hesitate. They even brought us to another venue close to the one we chose, and the pictures taken there are some of our favorites! They captured the big moments as well as the small, tender moments during our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with our photos! Maria even did the bustle on my wedding dress and switched out my veil for my jeweled hair comb after the ceremony! The Gawnes are amazing and we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Gawnes were amazing at my recent wedding! They were so helpful, and made the picture process fun and easy for my photo-newbie husband and I. They showed us some of the pictures they'd taken as they worked and I'm so excited to see the final products. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the area!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Gawne Designs Photography Pricing

Save the Date
Negatives
4 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
This award winning, husband and wife photography team is the best! We are proud to have them as one of our in house vendors.

Gawnes photography won't disappoint! They have a performing arts background so you can always count on them to provide the best and latest techniques. Beautiful pictures and easy to work with!

I have worked with Gawne Designs Photography on many, many weddings and they have always gone above and beyond for the best memories they can help create for Brides and Grooms. Their unique approach captures the personality of the couple and their guests in a creative way. I highly recommend their work.

Maria and Brian of Gawne Designs are great! They are very easy to work with, professional, and of course their photos look fantastic! I regularly recommend them to my clients.

I love working with Gawne Designs! They are a fantastic husband/wife team that understand what both the bride and groom are looking for. Their turn around time is fast as well, so the clients can enjoy their pictures soon after the wedding. They care about their clients very much and are very easy to work with, all the while they represent each client's vision and personal style. Their down to earth nature makes for a fun time on the wedding day! Thanks for being a great team!! :D

Events

Tucson, AZ 85749   See On Map
520-230-5960 (phone)
Gawne Designs Photography is a wedding photographer from Tucson, AZ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tucson, Phoenix, and Scottsdale. Gawne Designs Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Tucson, AZ wedding industry for over 6 years. We specialize in weddings, wedding receptions, wedding ceremonies, bridal portaits, family portraits, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, corporate events, birthday parties, anniversaries, quinceaneras, baby photography, maternity photography, real estate photography and other special events.