16199 W Spur Bell Ln, Marana, AZ 85653 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sun Horse Photography

Hello and thank you for considering Sun Horse Photography! If you'd like to schedule a free consultation please contact me at jcrum@sunhorsephoto.com or call 406-690-3389.

My name is Jennette Crum and I founded Sun Horse Photography in July of 2014. I have a Bachelors of Art degree from Rocky Mountain College in Montana focusing in Photography and Business. After college I worked in the business world for several years as a Marketing Director, Admissions Director and Counselor. After I had my first son I made the important decision to stay home instead of going back to work. Now I have 2 wonderful little boys who are 1 and 3! I originally started Sun Horse as a way to stay home while still bringing in a little extra income however I absolutely LOVE what I do. I enjoy being trusted as the person to capture important life moments and memories and I wouldn’t change it for the world. Besides photography I am an avid horse person and enjoy riding my horse, hiking in the mountains, and swing dancing. For wedding photography I offer three different package levels however if you need something smaller to fit a tight budget or something more extravagant because you want the rehearsal dinner or other activities photographed please just ask and I will be happy to customize a package for you. As I am newer into the business of photography my prices are lower then most, however that doesn't mean you get less! Your wedding is a beautiful story all in one day, and I strive to capture every detail from the hustle of getting ready, the first kiss, the first dance, and all the laughter and bliss in between. I work very hard to help you plan and organize your day ahead of time so your wedding is relaxed and fun while we capture all the special moments. I shoot with a high quality full frame sensor canon DSLR and canon L-series lenses to make sure your digital images are very high quality. I’m also a firm believer that you should never have to pay extra to get all of your digital images after already paying for your photo session, with me you don’t have to. I sincerely look forward to meeting you and capturing all your memories for years to come!

Follow Sun Horse Photography on

415b36ed9f43071d 1438552600537 img6091edit
img6091edit

10 Reviews for Sun Horse Photography

Cathy · Married on 07/30/2015

Extraordinary! We hired Sun House Photography to capture special moments for our son's engagement. Jennette was amazing! She is so easy, fun, and professional to work with. The photos captured for a lifetime, the beauty and emotion of the gorgeous day. They literally take my breath away. It was such a great experience. I very confidently recommend Sun Horse Photography, www.sunhorsephoto.com .

Sent on 05/21/2015

earl · Married on 07/30/2015

Jennette was great to work with and very creative in capturing the special moments of the occasion we hired her to photograph. Her editing skills are phenomenal and the end result was perfect. I would highly recommend her for any photography needs.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Alyssa · Married on 05/23/2015

Jennette was absolutely amazing. She was great dealing with the wedding party, giving us direction, etc. She made it very easy, she is a lovely person. Loved our pictures, there was a lot to choose from. She also chose a great place to take pictures, we told her we wanted desert/mountain background, she delivered. I have nothing but good things to say about Jennette and Sun Horse Photography.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Award

Sun Horse Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sun Horse Photography 1
    Free Engagement Session when you book a wedding!
    When you book a wedding with Sun Horse Photography you will receive a free 1 hour photography session. You can use this for engagement pictures or for a family session. Must be used within 1 year from booking.

• 16199 W Spur Bell Ln Marana, 85653 See on map