Steven Palm Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,299 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,299 Most Popular Price

Hello! We are Steven & Alisha Palm of SPP. We pride ourselves on great communication, superior quality, and endless energy. Couples are raving...“Best Wedding Photographers Ever!” “Amazing!" ”Truly the best duo of all time!” “Dynamic Duo!” We are the top rated wedding photographers in Tucson.

Experience
We are a full-time, dynamic, husband-and-wife wedding photography team. We have been photographing weddings and portraits together since 2010. Capturing over 50 weddings per year, you will be great hands to preserve all of your memories. Steven has had extensive training, with a background in fashion and commercial photography, and he specializes in a modern style of portraiture. Alisha is a contemporary photojournalist who enjoys capturing the details and the priceless moments of the wedding day.

We offer photography, videography, and lives stream services.

Steven Palm Photography provides final photographs in formats such as albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, proofs, and save-the-date and thank-you cards. The company's photography services include:

• One event per day
  • Wedding portraits
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,299

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Star Married on 04/28/2022

The very best decision we made

we could not have had better photographers, my pictures are so beautiful, Steven and Alisha worked together wonderfully to get everything I asked for and so much more! They are with out a doubt the best decision I made throughout all the the wedding planning. And to top it all off they brought to much joy to our day, they have to be two of the most kind people I have ever met, we truly enjoyed having them be a part of our wedding.

Steven Palm Photography's reply:

Thank you Star & Mike! Your day was amazing, the kids are adorable, and the two of you are a power couple. It was a blast. thanks for having us capture your day!
    Taylor T. Married on 03/05/2022

The absolute best!

I cannot speak highly enough of Steven and Alisha Palm. They are the most fantastic duo of photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Not only did our photos from our engagement session and wedding day turn out absolutely beautifully (even more amazing than I could have ever imagined), they made the entire experience so much fun. My husband and I are not huge picture takers and aren’t super comfortable in front of the camera but Steven and Alisha got us to loosen up in no time and had us enjoying every minute. It’s hard not to smile with them around - their energy and positivity radiates and by the end of the night, they truly felt like family. I will absolutely be recommending them to anyone who needs professional photography!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Steven Palm Photography 1
Discount
$100 off Any Regularly Priced SPP Wedding Package. Valid for any Bride and/or Groom who Have Served our Beautiful Country~ THANK YOU! *Not Valid With Any Other Offer or Promotion

Celebrations by Design Celebrations by Design Wedding Planners

Steven & Alicia are awesome photographers. I love working with them. I highly recommend using this talented couple.

MOL Films MOL Films Wedding Videographers

Stephen and Alisha are the most enjoyable photographers I have worked with. Their attitude is fun - more important, their photos are top notch! Did I mention they both carry two cameras? That's impressive. Especially for Stephen. I mean, Alisha is in really great shape, but Stephen needs to consider lifting weights in the off season, those cameras are going to get heavy. That's a joke. They don't get tired. They both are in shape.

David Gainey David Gainey Wedding Officiants

Steven is a first-class professional. I loved working with him and I was deeply impressed with the finished product. I highly recommend Steven!

Tucson Tucson, AZ, 85777
5206252867
Location of (Steven Palm Photography)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding