Steven Palm Photography Reviews

Steven Palm Photography 4
Steven Palm Photography 5
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Getting married on 06/11/2021

I hope you are lucky enough to pick a wedding day where the Palms are available!

I've always thought a picture is a picture and if you have a camera, anyone can take them. Steven and Alisha Palm of Steven Palm Photography have completely changed my mind! There is no replacement for a warm, caring, supportive, experienced, and creative dynamic duo on your wedding day. Steven and Alisha are so fun to work with and sometimes you won't even realize they're there! They move about and get the most phenomenal shots and somehow find the perfect light each time. We feel so lucky that they were available for family photos and our wedding day. I highly recommend this amazing husband and wife team! They are the only photographers we'll trust with our memories now!

Steven Palm Photography 6
    Steven Palm Photography 7
    Steven Palm Photography 8
    Steven Palm Photography 9
    Steven Palm Photography 10
    Sent on 12/09/2019

Giselle Larriva · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Awesome and fun!

Steven and Alisha are a great team to have by your side for your special wedding day! We are absolutely happy with their work and the enthusiasm with which they took each and every photo. We definitely have many beautiful and memorable moments that have been captured in such a beautiful way. We are hoping to have them available for future events in our lives. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie Echeverria · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Personal and accomodating!

This team is amazing! They kept everything light, positive, and easy on our special day. They picked up on our family and friend dynamic immediately and the photographs reflect that 100%. It's a joy to go back and look at those memories. They are kind, open to suggestions, and just everything you need in photographic team on an already hectic day.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Tess

Tess Dupre · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Photographers

Steven and Alisha were amazing photographers to work with for both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. For our engagement shoot, we primarily worked with Steven. He was fun, creative and energetic. We had a blast doing our engagement shoot with Steven, and after seeing how wonderfully our engagement photos came out, we couldn’t wait to experience our wedding day with Steven and Alisha. Throughout the planning process for our wedding day both Steven and Alisha kept an open line of communication with us, always answering our questions and giving us advice on anything we needed. When the wedding day finally came, they were on top of things and went above and beyond to ensure that things ran smoothly and that we got all of the shots we wanted. Working with them on our wedding day was a blast. They captured the true essence of the entire day including some crazy fun candid shots from our reception. We are in awe at how beautifully our pictures turned out. We couldn’t have asked for a better photography team to work with. Both my husband and I would highly recommend Steven and Alisha Palm.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Timmery Dibene · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Sooo happy with our choice

When planning for my wedding I knew that the photographs were at the top of my list. In doing research, I heard and read nothing but positives about this husband and wife duo!! Not only were they flexible when I had to change our date AND venue, they were so incredibly nice, responsive, and eager. I have had the pleasure of having our engagement photos taken by them and if those are any indication of what my wedding photos will look like next April, I am positive I made the best choice possible. You can truly tell they love what they do. AND- we got our edited engagement photos within the same week and we got WAY more photos than anticipated. I will definitely continue to use them for all of our professional photo needs!

Steven Palm Photography 11
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Courtney Maupin · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Team Ever!!

Steven and Alisha Palm were the absolute best!!! We met them at a bridal fair and we instantly gravitate towards them. After speaking with them I knew they were going to be the ones I wanted to capture our day. They have such great enthusiasm and are genuinely interested in capturing your greatest moments. We did our engagement and wedding photos with them. Their work is incredible and efficient. We only waited 2 weeks to get our photos back!

Steven and Alisha are very hard working and accommodating. Here is a great example of how they went above and beyond for us. We had originally planned a first look but the day before the wedding I had changed my mind. I knew it was going to mess with our time line so I quickly emailed them to ask if it was doable. They said “if this is how you envision your day we are going to make it happen for you!” They made it happen for me! It was a perfect day! Our photos are perfect! We will definitely be requesting their services again as our family grows!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • W

Wendi Rossi · Married on 10/13/2019

Excellent. Good communication. Went out of their way to make everyone feel comfortable.

Great service, great communication. Friendly. They took a lot of photos so it was hard to choose which photos we loved most.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Dolores Huff · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing photographers!

Amazing photographers! They are so upbeat, positive, and incredibly supportive! They ask lots of questions prior to the big day to ensure every moment you want is captured. We had quite a list of requests and they fulfilled every single one and then some! Exceptional quality of photos, tons of photos, and we had our pictures in a couple of days!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Nora

Nora Miller · Married on 09/19/2019

Steven and Alisha were true to their word and did not miss a single moment.

The minute I knew I was getting married I called Steven and Alisha. After 12 years of being a wedding planner in Tucson I knew that they were the only photographers for me. I had exclusively referred them everywhere I worked, and the reason is easy… They are the best. If you were getting married or have another big event don’t hesitate to give them a call

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • O

Oscar Lozoya · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Photographers

Steven and Alisha were incredible to work with and we’re so happy with the photos from our wedding! From the beginning of working with them through even after the wedding, everything has been amazing! They returned our emails the same day, were very flexible and accommodating with meetings/phone calls since my husband and I don’t live in the Tucson area, and provided an overall fun and professional presence the day of our wedding. They helped us to relax and have fun while taking the pictures and were great with getting the photos taken while keeping us on track time wise for the evening. I was amazed to receive our photos within a week and absolutely love what they captured! Steven and Alisha are hardworking and will be sure to capture all of the wedding photos you want- both posed portraits and candids. They were incredible to work with and I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Lyons · Married on 08/17/2019

Best experience ever!

Steven and Alisha are amazing!! We absolutely loved every minute we got to spend with them and they really made us feel like family! They were so incredibly accommodating and truly took such good care of us. The photos we received from them for our engagement shoot and wedding are absolutely breathtaking. Without a shadow of doubt, Steven and Alisha are the best photographers for your engagement and wedding! The memories Steven and Alisha captured are stunning. We will cherish these memories for the rest of our lives. You will not be disappointed in their skills. Thank you so much to Steven and Alisha for everything. :)

Steven Palm Photography 12
    Steven Palm Photography 13
    Steven Palm Photography 14
    Steven Palm Photography 15
    Steven Palm Photography 16
    Sent on 09/26/2019

Trishelle Sheldon · Married on 08/10/2019

Breath Taking

These pictures are just everything and MORE. It’s unbelievable how talented you guys are and just how you are able to catch every moment and detail. These pictures are precious and we will absolutely cherish them. I can’t stop looking through them! Speaking for all of us, we sincerely thank you for being available to shoot this wedding, for being a part of it, and for being so flexible. It makes it even more special to have friends be a part of the moment. Couldn’t have asked for anyone better, so thank you, so much.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy Neish · Married on 08/03/2019

The Best Wedding Photographer Team!

If you are looking for a photographer to capture your wedding, there is no need to look any further than Steven and Alisha! They are two of the nicest people, are very responsive and are so helpful. They will also undoubtedly do a beautiful job capturing your wedding day. Looking through our photos is like getting to live those moments over again and I loved seeing parts of the day that happened that I didn’t get to see at the time. They were able to capture all the love and laughter of our wedding day and we can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Courtney Rose · Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing wedding photographers!

Steven and Alisha are wonderful photographers. From the moment they began a photography session, they were completely in the moment and focused, while working together as an amazing team to capture all the special wedding moments. They are incredibly nice, energetic, and sincere people and we feel so grateful they were our wedding photographers. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 04/18/2019

M. Martinez · Married on 06/15/2019

Breath of fresh air

Steve and Alisha were great from the moment we met them! The pictures were great and they knew all the right things to photograph! They were not afraid to be the bad guys to keep things moving!

Steven Palm Photography 17
    Steven Palm Photography 18
    Steven Palm Photography 19
    Steven Palm Photography 20
    Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Pam

Pam Ela · Married on 06/10/2019

Awesome Wedding Photographers

Alisha and Steven were not just AMAZING photographers, but also just such a GREAT team and GREAT people in general that we had the pleasure to work with. From the moment we met them, I knew…..kind of like women know which dress is theirs not to mention their partner for life. They were both extremely accommodating, kind, fun, upbeat, organized, timely, hard-working, professional, talented, full of helpful suggestions, super-duper sweet, and very humble……the list goes on really. Simply stated, they made us feel so incredibly special on our day when they didn’t really have to. I literally want to get married again just so we can do have another photo session. No joke. (And to the same guy - ha!) From the beginning through to the end, Alisha and Steven both offered endless support, advice, guidance and laughter. They felt like they were your friends from years before and quickly made you feel relaxed and comfortable. On top of all that, they captured our memories with so many beautiful pictures that I’m soooooo proud to frame and cherish forever. They are like no other photographers out there and we couldn’t be happier with asking them to be a part of our special day. If you’re thinking about booking them for your wedding or special event, don’t hesitate. You won’t be disappointed in the least.

Steven Palm Photography 21
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Kaci Tabor · Married on 06/08/2019

They are amazing

We love Steven and Alisha! They were absolutely amazing to work with! They are both so fun and take unbelievably beautiful pictures! We loved working with them and all the photos are amazing! They had so many fun ideas and worked with what we wanted!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah Vasquez · Married on 05/31/2019

Such an amazing experience!

My husband and I could not have asked for a better set of photographers. Steven and Alisha were both so enthusiastic and attentive from the start of our session to the end. Not only did they capture so many candid, beautiful shots, but they also made everyone feel so special and comfortable. Steven and Alisha certainly made our wedding day more memorable. We love them and are so grateful to have worked with them!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Victoria · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing

These two photographers were incredible! Since there were 2 of them, they actually could be in 2 places at once! The photos turned out amazing but even more surprisingly - they were able to get us our album within 2 weeks of our date! They were super professional, responsive, and understanding. Loved them!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Christina Maxwell · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!

Steven and his wife Alisha did an amazing job on our big day. They made the whole day everything we could have asked for. Our pictures turned out amazing. I will be recommending them to anyone I know that is getting married. They both became family that day!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Stephanie Hamilton · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing photographers

We are so happy that we had Steven Palm as our wedding photographers! They did our engagement and wedding photos and they all look amazing. Steven and Alisha made us feel at ease and guided us through the photos. We sometimes forgot they were there when we were getting ready and during the ceremony--they are so good at what they do and just capturing the moment.

They are great to work with and were very responsive. They were familiar with our location and knew where/when to take photos so that we had pictures at sunset, with the mountains behind us, the desert, etc. Overall, we are so glad that Steven and Alisha captured our wedding and did it so wonderfully.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Blanche · Married on 03/16/2019

Made my wedding pic dreams come true!

Steven and Alisha captured our wedding day with perfection! The pictures were something I was most concerned about for our wedding day, and they truly made my dreams come true! They were also just the nicest most considerate couple to work with. They made us all very comfortable and relaxed during the process. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/09/2019

Fantastic Wedding Photographers!

Steven and Alisha Palm are fantastic photographers. They arrived at our wedding venue on time (early even!) and set us at ease immediately. They were fun, energetic, and a joy to work with. They kept us smiling and laughing even when we were nervous and our entire family and wedding party loved working with them. They were with us every step of the way from getting ready, family portraits, the ceremony, and all the other special moments. They are extremely talented photographers and all of our pictures turned out amazing. And we were shocked and delighted by how quickly we received all of our pictures. We highly recommend Steven Palm Photography. They are wonderful to work with and their pictures are fantastic. We are so happy we chose them for our special day and we strongly encourage others to do the same!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Katy Radomsky · Married on 03/02/2019

They are amazing!

Steven and Alisha are some of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. We were so lucky to have them do our engagement pictures and our wedding as well. The pictures from both turned out better than I could’ve ever hoped. They were early to both events, and ready to go right away. We had a two hour photo session with Steven for our engagement photos, but time went over because he kept finding more and more amazing places to shoot. We had such a blast with him that day. On our wedding day, they came so prepared and even knew the names of all of our bridal party and close family members. They were also so organized in the chaos of trying to get group pictures with family members after the ceremony. They always made sure that we got all of the pictures we wanted and more. We are so grateful that we had them! 10/10 recommend.

Steven Palm Photography 22
    Steven Palm Photography 23
    Steven Palm Photography 24
    Steven Palm Photography 25
    Sent on 04/09/2019

Hannah Sawyer · Married on 02/23/2019

No stress, truly amazing photographers.

Could not have asked for better photographers all around! They are FANTASTIC. They took so many pictures that genuinely captured the raw emotion of our wedding...from candids to posed. They are also one of the cutest couples around, and they make you feel soooo good while shooting.

Sent on 03/09/2019