Steven Palm Photography Reviews

234 | Tucson, AZ

234 Reviews for Steven Palm Photography

Sarah D. · Getting married on 12/01/2021

Top notch video

Steven & Alisha are amazing at what they do. I am a Sales Manager at Tanque Verde Ranch and have worked with them plenty for other couples who made the right choice to hire them! So...I hired them to video my wedding!! I couldn't imagine having a better video than what my husband and I received. They worked so well with my photographers, DJ and the rest of my family and friends. Truly a dream team!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Getting married on 06/11/2021

I hope you are lucky enough to pick a wedding day where the Palms are available!

I've always thought a picture is a picture and if you have a camera, anyone can take them. Steven and Alisha Palm of Steven Palm Photography have completely changed my mind! There is no replacement for a warm, caring, supportive, experienced, and creative dynamic duo on your wedding day. Steven and Alisha are so fun to work with and sometimes you won't even realize they're there! They move about and get the most phenomenal shots and somehow find the perfect light each time. We feel so lucky that they were available for family photos and our wedding day. I highly recommend this amazing husband and wife team! They are the only photographers we'll trust with our memories now!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria P. · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Amazing Photography couple

So happy with Steven and Alisha they did an amazing job capturing our special day and gave us more than we even knew we wanted.

Sent on 12/01/2020

Giselle L. · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Awesome and fun!

Steven and Alisha are a great team to have by your side for your special wedding day! We are absolutely happy with their work and the enthusiasm with which they took each and every photo. We definitely have many beautiful and memorable moments that have been captured in such a beautiful way. We are hoping to have them available for future events in our lives. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie E. · Married on 01/10/2021

Personal and accomodating!

This team is amazing! They kept everything light, positive, and easy on our special day. They picked up on our family and friend dynamic immediately and the photographs reflect that 100%. It's a joy to go back and look at those memories. They are kind, open to suggestions, and just everything you need in photographic team on an already hectic day.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Melody R. · Married on 12/19/2020

Best photographers ever!

Wow! I don't even know where to start. These are the best people you could possibly hope to have at your event! Professional, caring, knowledgeable, I could go on and on. The photos came out so beautiful they take my breath away every time I look at them. Somehow they managed to capture every single detail and emotion on our special day. Due to covid we had to cut our wedding in half, the church ceremony this year and reception next year. They were so accommodating and helpful through it all! We have already booked them again for our reception next year! Please do your self a favor and look no further!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Dana

Dana M. · Married on 12/11/2020

Beautifully captured

Steven Palm Photography captured every special moment in my wedding. The photos tell a story of a happy winter wonderland wedding. They were perfect and professional. Simply beautiful photos!!

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel L. · Married on 12/06/2020

Outstanding!

Steven and Alisha Palms were truly outstanding. They were so much fun to work with and always had a smile on their faces (you could tell even with their masks on). Our photos are amazing and I cannot wait to show them off. Steven Palm Photography is the way to go if you want the experience of a lifetime and photos that show it!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Judy P. · Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing photos, captured the day perfectly!

My husband and I could not be happier with the gorgeous photos that Steve and Alisha took at our wedding last month. Steven Palm photography was on the short list of photographers recommended by Tubac Golf resort where we were married. After looking through their previous pictures and talking with them on the phone, we knew we had made the right choice.

From our very first interaction, they were accommodating and responsive. Steve also took our engagement pictures which gave us a chance to work with him and see the results before the big day. Our engagement pictures were beautiful, and we loved Steve’s encouragement and great eye for the perfect shot.

Both Steve and Alisha came to photograph our wedding day. They listened to our requests, and their calm and unobtrusive presence put everyone at ease. They further exceeded our expectations by getting the final photos back to us in record time. We highly recommend Steven Palm photography. Thank you Steve and Alisha for truly capturing the joy of our event and our love for each other!

Sent on 11/26/2020

Clara · Married on 10/17/2020

Simply amazing

I am completely amazed at the breathtaking pictures from Steven and Alisha. Not only were they great to work with, they got all 1500 pictures back to us in two weeks! All of my family and friends said how nice and fun they were. I could not have picked a better photographer and I will definitely be using them for future shoots. I look at my pictures everyday and just love them!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Jacqueline M. · Married on 10/16/2020

Bride and Groom

Steven and Alisha are so much fun! They made our family and friends feel comfortable and at ease on our special day! We will always treasure the breath taking photos and video that they captured of our wedding! We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Sheri K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything I would have wanted

I have looked at all the photos 4 times now, and feel so blessed and grateful. Not only for my family but for your incredible talent!! You both have captured EVERYTHING I would have wanted for my daughter’s wedding. Honestly I never even knew where you two were during the whole evening!! I have cried and laughed each time I look at them. Thank you, thank you for facilitating in our very memorable evening!!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Tess

Tess D. · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Photographers

Steven and Alisha were amazing photographers to work with for both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. For our engagement shoot, we primarily worked with Steven. He was fun, creative and energetic. We had a blast doing our engagement shoot with Steven, and after seeing how wonderfully our engagement photos came out, we couldn’t wait to experience our wedding day with Steven and Alisha. Throughout the planning process for our wedding day both Steven and Alisha kept an open line of communication with us, always answering our questions and giving us advice on anything we needed. When the wedding day finally came, they were on top of things and went above and beyond to ensure that things ran smoothly and that we got all of the shots we wanted. Working with them on our wedding day was a blast. They captured the true essence of the entire day including some crazy fun candid shots from our reception. We are in awe at how beautifully our pictures turned out. We couldn’t have asked for a better photography team to work with. Both my husband and I would highly recommend Steven and Alisha Palm.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle B. · Married on 07/03/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Alisha and Steven exceeded every expectation I had for wedding photos. They captured all the moments I did not have time to see during my wedding. Words cannot describe how professional and talented they are.

Sent on 03/17/2020

Timmery D. · Married on 04/10/2020

Sooo happy with our choice

When planning for my wedding I knew that the photographs were at the top of my list. In doing research, I heard and read nothing but positives about this husband and wife duo!! Not only were they flexible when I had to change our date AND venue, they were so incredibly nice, responsive, and eager. I have had the pleasure of having our engagement photos taken by them and if those are any indication of what my wedding photos will look like next April, I am positive I made the best choice possible. You can truly tell they love what they do. AND- we got our edited engagement photos within the same week and we got WAY more photos than anticipated. I will definitely continue to use them for all of our professional photo needs!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

My husband and I had our wedding on 3-14-20 and we feel so lucky to have had Steven and Alisha as our photographers. Of course, this was in the middle of a novel virus outbreak and we were lucky enough to have the wedding before things got serious. Despite all concerns, Steven and Alisha made the best of the situation while keeping everyone safe. Aside from that, they were an absolute joy to work with! Steven and Alisha are an amazing team, they make you feel comfortable, they get so many shots done so quickly so that you have a wide variety of photos by the end of the day. We couldn’t have been more happy with Steven and Alisha, we would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Marissa · Married on 01/11/2020

Great team of photographers!

Alisha and Steve were great! They put us at ease and the photos were fabulous.

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/28/2019

Simply amazing.

Where do I even begin! Steven and Alisha were the most perfect wedding photographers we could have asked for. From the day I met them, they were highly attentive and focused on surpassing all my expectations. I had so many questions throughout the process and Alisha answered all of them so timely and patiently. On our wedding day, I was incredibly nervous about getting all the shots and timing in addition to all my other "bride" nerves but my worries were put to rest immediately. Steven and Alisha made my husband and I feel so beautiful all day, capturing everything and more. They were so organized and led us around all day so we didn't have to think of anything. During the reception, I forgot they were even there but looking at the photos, they were right by our sides the whole night! Not to mention we had our photos so quickly, months before my other friends who are still waiting! Thank you Steven & Alisha for being amazing and capturing our day so wonderfully.

Sent on 02/10/2020

Courtney M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Team Ever!!

Steven and Alisha Palm were the absolute best!!! We met them at a bridal fair and we instantly gravitate towards them. After speaking with them I knew they were going to be the ones I wanted to capture our day. They have such great enthusiasm and are genuinely interested in capturing your greatest moments. We did our engagement and wedding photos with them. Their work is incredible and efficient. We only waited 2 weeks to get our photos back!

Steven and Alisha are very hard working and accommodating. Here is a great example of how they went above and beyond for us. We had originally planned a first look but the day before the wedding I had changed my mind. I knew it was going to mess with our time line so I quickly emailed them to ask if it was doable. They said “if this is how you envision your day we are going to make it happen for you!” They made it happen for me! It was a perfect day! Our photos are perfect! We will definitely be requesting their services again as our family grows!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • W

Wendi R. · Married on 10/13/2019

Excellent. Good communication. Went out of their way to make everyone feel comfortable.

Great service, great communication. Friendly. They took a lot of photos so it was hard to choose which photos we loved most.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Dolores H. · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing photographers!

Amazing photographers! They are so upbeat, positive, and incredibly supportive! They ask lots of questions prior to the big day to ensure every moment you want is captured. We had quite a list of requests and they fulfilled every single one and then some! Exceptional quality of photos, tons of photos, and we had our pictures in a couple of days!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Nora

Nora M. · Married on 09/19/2019

Steven and Alisha were true to their word and did not miss a single moment.

The minute I knew I was getting married I called Steven and Alisha. After 12 years of being a wedding planner in Tucson I knew that they were the only photographers for me. I had exclusively referred them everywhere I worked, and the reason is easy… They are the best. If you were getting married or have another big event don’t hesitate to give them a call

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • O

Oscar L. · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Photographers

Steven and Alisha were incredible to work with and we’re so happy with the photos from our wedding! From the beginning of working with them through even after the wedding, everything has been amazing! They returned our emails the same day, were very flexible and accommodating with meetings/phone calls since my husband and I don’t live in the Tucson area, and provided an overall fun and professional presence the day of our wedding. They helped us to relax and have fun while taking the pictures and were great with getting the photos taken while keeping us on track time wise for the evening. I was amazed to receive our photos within a week and absolutely love what they captured! Steven and Alisha are hardworking and will be sure to capture all of the wedding photos you want- both posed portraits and candids. They were incredible to work with and I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca L. · Married on 08/17/2019

Best experience ever!

Steven and Alisha are amazing!! We absolutely loved every minute we got to spend with them and they really made us feel like family! They were so incredibly accommodating and truly took such good care of us. The photos we received from them for our engagement shoot and wedding are absolutely breathtaking. Without a shadow of doubt, Steven and Alisha are the best photographers for your engagement and wedding! The memories Steven and Alisha captured are stunning. We will cherish these memories for the rest of our lives. You will not be disappointed in their skills. Thank you so much to Steven and Alisha for everything. :)

Sent on 09/26/2019