Steven Palm Photography Reviews

Steven Palm Photography 6
Steven Palm Photography 7

Courtney Rose · Getting married on 07/04/2019

Amazing wedding photographers!

Steven and Alisha are wonderful photographers. From the moment they began a photography session, they were completely in the moment and focused, while working together as an amazing team to capture all the special wedding moments. They are incredibly nice, energetic, and sincere people and we feel so grateful they were our wedding photographers. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Christina Maxwell · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!

Steven and his wife Alisha did an amazing job on our big day. They made the whole day everything we could have asked for. Our pictures turned out amazing. I will be recommending them to anyone I know that is getting married. They both became family that day!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Blanche · Married on 03/16/2019

Made my wedding pic dreams come true!

Steven and Alisha captured our wedding day with perfection! The pictures were something I was most concerned about for our wedding day, and they truly made my dreams come true! They were also just the nicest most considerate couple to work with. They made us all very comfortable and relaxed during the process. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/09/2019

Fantastic Wedding Photographers!

Steven and Alisha Palm are fantastic photographers. They arrived at our wedding venue on time (early even!) and set us at ease immediately. They were fun, energetic, and a joy to work with. They kept us smiling and laughing even when we were nervous and our entire family and wedding party loved working with them. They were with us every step of the way from getting ready, family portraits, the ceremony, and all the other special moments. They are extremely talented photographers and all of our pictures turned out amazing. And we were shocked and delighted by how quickly we received all of our pictures. We highly recommend Steven Palm Photography. They are wonderful to work with and their pictures are fantastic. We are so happy we chose them for our special day and we strongly encourage others to do the same!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Katy Radomsky · Married on 03/02/2019

They are amazing!

Steven and Alisha are some of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. We were so lucky to have them do our engagement pictures and our wedding as well. The pictures from both turned out better than I could’ve ever hoped. They were early to both events, and ready to go right away. We had a two hour photo session with Steven for our engagement photos, but time went over because he kept finding more and more amazing places to shoot. We had such a blast with him that day. On our wedding day, they came so prepared and even knew the names of all of our bridal party and close family members. They were also so organized in the chaos of trying to get group pictures with family members after the ceremony. They always made sure that we got all of the pictures we wanted and more. We are so grateful that we had them! 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Steven Palm Photography 8
    Steven Palm Photography 9
    Steven Palm Photography 10
    Steven Palm Photography 11

Hannah Sawyer · Married on 02/23/2019

No stress, truly amazing photographers.

Could not have asked for better photographers all around! They are FANTASTIC. They took so many pictures that genuinely captured the raw emotion of our wedding...from candids to posed. They are also one of the cutest couples around, and they make you feel soooo good while shooting.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Mataya Naber · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Steven and Alisha are absolutely AMAZING! I can't say enough wonderful things about them! First, we got our photos back super quick and not only were they absolutely stunning, but there were SO MANY of them! They truly captured every single special moment of the day! Second, these two are some of the kindest and most sincere people we have ever met. They are so much fun and you can tell they love what they do. It's also extremely helpful that there are two of them. While Alisha was shooting the girls getting ready, Steven was able to get the guys, and when the day zooms by as it is, saving that time is awesome! We are so so happy that we chose Steven Palm to capture our special day, and grateful they gave us so many photos to help us remember and cherish our day forever! 10/10 would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Steven Palm Photography 12
    Steven Palm Photography 13
    Steven Palm Photography 14

Samantha Swartz · Married on 02/02/2019

We love Steven and Alisha!

From the moment I spoke to Alisha on the phone I felt like I was talking to a friend. Having Steven and Alisha as our photographers was one of the best decisions we made. They are incredibly kind, warm, welcoming and make you feel so comfortable, despite having a camera pointed at you! They are extremely professional and talented and they make an incredible team. They made an effort to make not only my husband and I feel comfortable and imprortant but they put our wedding party and family at such an ease. We were also pleasantly surprised with the turnaround of our photos. We are so in love with our pictures and so happy we have something so special to remember our wedding day with.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Michael · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic Photographer Team

Steven and Alicia Palm were absolutely fantastic! Our wedding day photos were professional and tasteful. Captured our big day with a good mix of standard, artistic, and candid photos while never being obtrusive. They were easy to work with, flexible, responsive, and their photo distribution was streamlined and efficient. Overall hassle free with amazing photos.

In addition to getting great photos they were perhaps the most engaged and helpful part of the wedding team. They helped us get ready, got us drinks, kept us on time, and made sure we stayed warm on our particularly cold wedding day. Steven and Alicia obviously know what they are doing. They were fun, supportive, talented, and most importantly invested in the wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 12/08/2018

Professional, Personable, Creative

Wow, Steven and Alisha were wonderful! What a pleasant experience we had with this couple. They are fun, professional, creative and very easy to work with. I had many compliments from the guests and wedding party. The Palms worked hard to capture all the special moments I was looking for and more.The photographs are stunning!
    I highly recommend this couple for your special day.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jade · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing! Look no further.

I learned of Steven Palm Photography at a bridal show in Tucson at the beginning of 2018. The booth Steven Palm Photography had at the show was so great! As soon as I approached the booth, Alisha welcomed me warmly and asked some questions to know more about my vision. After reviewing their albums and speaking with Alisha, who assured me she was very familiar with my venue, I determined to send an official contact to request their services.

Communication between Steven Palm Photography and myself was always very prompt, friendly, and professional; I felt that all my questions and concerns were addressed quickly and accurately. I booked them for my wedding, which was this December 1, 2018. The week leading up to my wedding, I received information to better prepare for the day of, which I shared with my (then) fiancé and wedding party. I felt as prepared as possible for the big day.

Once I arrived at the venue, Steven and Alisha had already spent some quality time with the groom and groomsmen, and Alisha captured many amazing moments during me and my bridesmaid’s prep-period before the ceremony. All throughout the rest of the evening, Steven and Alisha had a great energy, and everyone felt very comfortable with them and their directions; they are a very happy couple that is enthusiastic, and more than happy to help capture those special moments on your big day.

In addition, my (now) husband and I received a link to our online album within a week! What an amazing turn around for such an intense event. Everything looked great, and there were many amazing photos! I just got my thumb drive with the final images on December 12, 2018. The best part is, I can use the images in whatever way I want (printing, sharing, saving etc) forever. We were also provided watermarked images that we can share on social media quickly and easily.

If you are looking for a reliable photographer, you will find two amazing artists in Alisha and Steven! Look no further, as you will not find a happier or professional team out there. It was a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Steven Palm Photography's reply:

J & T- thank you SO very much for sharing these kind words and experience! We love you both and loved getting to know your family and friends. You are a wonderful couple and we are so thankful you chose us to capture your day!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2018

Highly recommend!!!

Steven and Alisha were fantastic. They took the time to get to know our family and the wedding party. I would highly recommend them. They are extremely friendly and professional. The photos from our wedding turned out absolutely amazing.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Serena

Serena · Married on 11/09/2018

Exceptional service and quality!!!

The Steven Palm team (Steven and Alisha) were phenomenal to work with and we are thrilled we selected them to document our day. They clearly have a passion for what they do - they are fun to work with and have an incredibly positive attitude (always helpful during those occasional stressful pre-wedding moments). Their work is beautiful and we couldn’t be happier with the many photos they provided (all within two weeks). I would recommend Steven Palm over and over again!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Serena

Serena · Married on 10/26/2018

Alisha and Steve are incredible! Book them!

Steven Palm Photoagraphy were absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to anyone! Alisha and Steve made our wedding day so special and perfect! They made Brian and I feel so comfortable. They were easy to talk to, listen to and they had no problem directing us and our family when needed. They gave us the best memories and I will be forever grateful.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Megan · Married on 10/21/2018

Absolutely Stunning

Steven and Alisha are absolutely fabulous. We couldn’t be happier with their customer service, professionalism, quality, and performance! They make you feel at ease all day and do a great job at directing you into giving you the pictures you want. They were on time and knew exactly where to start. Pictures are STUNNING and we received 1600+ pictures back in less than 2 weeks after our wedding! All on a flash drive edited. I highly recommend them to and bride and groom looking for great photos and experience at an affordable price. Thank you Steven Palm Photography!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kimberly Koralewski · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Photographers!

Steven and Alisha Palm are wonderful! They were so easy to work with. They are really friendly and made us feel comfortable. They were very familiar with our venue which made our marathon of taking pictures a breeze. We love our pictures and experience so much!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Steven Palm Photography 15

Alfredo Valenzuela · Married on 09/29/2018

Steven Palm Photography are Awesome!

The pictures look awesome!!! You guys did a fantastic job and we really appreciate the time and dedication you guys have in making sure pictures turn out excellent. The lighting and the angles shown in the pictures are exceptional and the care you guys take in capturing the details was spot on. We really enjoyed the pictures of the rings, shoes and jewelry and how they were differently organized. The moments with our friends and family and the happiness we are having is really portrayed in the photos. The love for your work is shown in these pictures. Thank you for being our photographers.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lara · Married on 09/14/2018

Steven and Alisha are so talented. My wedding photos turned out so beyond perfect. The detail and emotion they captured in every photo is amazing. I'm so lucky to have these photos to treasure for the rest of my life. I really recommend them to anyone who is looking. They also are so fun and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Matthew · Married on 09/01/2018

Steven and Alisha were fantastic. From the get go they were very responsive and answered all our questions. On the big day they were nothing but great. They were able to take tons of great pictures without being intrusive, and we had a fun time working with them. We got all the shots that we wanted and even some we didn't know we wanted. Not only were Steven and Alisha a blast to work with, but they had our pictures ready for viewing in 1 week. Thanks to Steven and Alisha we will be able to relive every moment of that day for years to come.

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • F

Felipe · Married on 07/28/2018

Steven and Alisha have given us the gift of being able to relive the best day of our lives, for the rest of our lives. The collection of photographs they took will forever be a beautiful, genuine, and complete window into our wedding. Not only were they the ones who captured it, but their presence was also an integral part in what made it so special. The fact of the matter is that the people who photograph your wedding might just be the people you see the most that night. They are with you as you get ready, during the first look, the ceremony, cocktail hour, the sunset session, dinner, and dancing on. With that in mind, we consider ourselves so incredibly fortunate that those people were Steven and Alisha. They were genuinely fun, vibrant, loving individuals to be around from start to finish. They provided us with an energy that was easy to mirror, making it easier for us to have the best time as well. Throughout the entire night they cooperated together with absolute grace and professionalism, giving and accepting advice, taking turns getting the perfect shot, holding the flash so the other could have necessary lighting, and so much more. On the day in which you are entering a marital partnership, it is very heartening to see another married couple like them do it so well. They allowed us to be goofy when we wanted to, and quietly in love and adoration when we wanted that instead. They honored every one of our emotions that night, and took advantage of the feeling of every moment to provide us with a spectrum of photographic feelings. They were right behind you when you wanted to request a specific photo, and they were elusively in the shadows when you were having candid moments with friends and family. At the end of the day, our biggest regret was not getting a photo with them, because they were just as much a loving guest in our wedding as everyone else. L&F

Sent on 08/13/2018

Daniel · Married on 06/16/2018

Stephen and Alicia were phenomenal in every aspect from their organization and attention to detail to their upbeat and wonderful spirit. They were incredibly easy to work with and everything felt effortless. They went above and beyond finding amazing shots and capturing all of the love and energy of our wedding. They took the time to understand our wants and delivered that and more. Our photos are absolutely stunning and our friends and family can’t stop complementing how truly magical they are. They gave us a wonderful variety and maintained the love story that unfolded throughout the day. We truly couldn’t imagine our wedding day without them!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Tiffany · Married on 06/12/2018

As a venue professional, I have seen many photography teams come and go. Steven and Alisha are among my favorite! Not only do they create beautiful art with their cameras, but they excel at capturing moods and feelings in a single shot. I have never seen someone capture a moment and turn it into a lasting memory quite like these two. While maintaining absolute professionalism, the pair keep their clients genuinely smiling and laughing and having great time. I would highly recommend them for any event, especially on a day as important as your wedding day. These two are brilliant!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2018

Best photographers ever! They captured every moment of our special day and more. Such a wonderful and fun couple too! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/12/2018

J · Married on 05/24/2018

We found Steven and Alisha Palm to be very professional, helpful, and insightful.
    They worked hard for us and for that we are very grateful.

Sent on 08/07/2018