Steven Palm Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Star Married on 04/28/2022

The very best decision we made

we could not have had better photographers, my pictures are so beautiful, Steven and Alisha worked together wonderfully to get everything I asked for and so much more! They are with out a doubt the best decision I made throughout all the the wedding planning. And to top it all off they brought to much joy to our day, they have to be two of the most kind people I have ever met, we truly enjoyed having them be a part of our wedding.

Steven Palm Photography's reply:

Thank you Star & Mike! Your day was amazing, the kids are adorable, and the two of you are a power couple. It was a blast. thanks for having us capture your day!
    Taylor T. Married on 03/05/2022

The absolute best!

I cannot speak highly enough of Steven and Alisha Palm. They are the most fantastic duo of photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Not only did our photos from our engagement session and wedding day turn out absolutely beautifully (even more amazing than I could have ever imagined), they made the entire experience so much fun. My husband and I are not huge picture takers and aren’t super comfortable in front of the camera but Steven and Alisha got us to loosen up in no time and had us enjoying every minute. It’s hard not to smile with them around - their energy and positivity radiates and by the end of the night, they truly felt like family. I will absolutely be recommending them to anyone who needs professional photography!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer A. Married on 02/26/2022

Wedding couple

First of all, we love the pictures!! I heard several comments from people complimenting you. I, of course, feel the same way. You made it fun, and you made us adore you both! I will leave you guys a review and gush more but I want to make sure to tell you both how much we enjoyed you as people and how grateful we are for the incredible job you did!! I don’t think we could have gotten better pictures. The candids and the not so candid ones, some of them bring tears to my eyes. It was the best day we could have hoped for-thank you so much for being a part of it!
    Brooke K. Married on 02/12/2022

Everything went without a hitch!

Steven and Alisha were the perfect team for our big day. They were energetic, enthusiastic, thoughtful and qualified. They did our engagement session and wedding, and the photos were absolutely beautiful. We really appreciated the time and attention to detail they gave us, even amidst the hectic pace of our wedding day. We couldn’t recommend them highly enough!
    Samantha Married on 01/30/2022

Worth every single penny!

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, I always said that no matter the cost, the photographer would be the one expenditure I would spend the most on because these photos will last me the rest of my life. And they did not disappoint! I was nervous to spend so much, but they completely exceeded my expectations. They were so communicative, had so many great ideas, and they are SO FUN. Alisha was my hype girl! Every few minutes she continued to tell me how gorgeous I was, and I can’t even begin to explain what that did for my confidence. And I truly feel that it made such a huge difference in my photos. When I got the email they arrived and I viewed them, I couldn’t stop crying. They were so beautiful and I’m so glad we went through Steven Palm for these photos. I will recommend this company until the end of time! Thank you so much!
  • Andrew
    Andrew P. Married on 11/19/2021

An absolute dream to work with

Steve and Alisha were absolutely fantastic! They were beyond easy to work with, were excellent with communication, and the pictures were fantastic! They made us feel comfortable and effortlessly guided us to getting the best pictures possible during both our engagement session and the wedding. They were always timely with everything and they never made us think twice about choosing them. We will absolutely be recommending them to everyone we can, and hope to hiring them for future family pictures!
    Mary J. Married on 11/06/2021

Best wedding photographers!

All of our other vendors told us how Amazing Steven & Alisha were prior to meeting them… and WOW, they were soooo right !! They’re both energetic and bubbly! My husband and I are both very shy and they helped us loosen up for our photos. I can’t stop looking at our wedding photos. We weren’t the only ones that noticed how amazing they are, several of our guests came up to us saying how great our photographers were ! Book them before you can’t ! :).
    Michelle Married on 10/22/2021

An absolutely amazing team!

Steven and Alisha were absolutely amazing! Not only did they provide excellent photos, but the entire planning process was easy and efficient. We booked them almost 2 years in advance, but they were always incredibly well organized and had prompt answers to all of our questions. On the day, they worked their magic! They seemed to be everywhere and nowhere all at once. Steven and Alisha truly love what they do and are the best in the industry. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to document any important event in their lives.
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria Z. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing photographers

Alisha and Steven were absolutely amazing. We did a destination wedding to Tucson so we only went off of referrals for hiring. Steven and Alisha did NOT disappoint. They made us feel super comfortable and had awesome ideas to give us the best photos! Trust your artist!! We are very happy we got the video and photo package!
    Sarah K. Married on 10/07/2021

Wonderful Photographers!

The photos we received were absolutely beautiful! They were very positive and excited about working on my wedding. They had wonderful communication skills before and during the wedding. I also got all my photos to me within 2 weeks of my wedding which is amazing! They were so nice, I even forgot my perfume so she let me borrow hers. :)
  • Joshua
    Joshua J. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing Photographers!!

My husband and I absolutely love Steven and Alisha! From the moment they walked in the door, they brought so much joy and energy. We were amazed by how semlessly they were able to capture natural moments without making them feel forced. Steven and Alisha immediately bonded with our family and guests and they made such an impression that our maid of honor wants to hire them for her upcoming wedding! It was truly an honor to have them capture our wedding and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. We highly recommend them!
  • Kylie
    Kylie P. Married on 05/15/2021

First Class Team

This husband and wife team are a must for the perfect wedding photos. Their high energy, creative, and dynamic relationship made our special day so perfect and easy to get all the right shots!
    Kristin F. Married on 05/01/2021

Highly recommend these incredible Photographers!

I can't say enough great things about Steven and Alisha! My new husband and I had a long engagement, but reached out to Steven and Alisha early on! They were so friendly, and professional throughout our entire engagement! Then came the wedding and we were BLOWN AWAY! Both my husband and I feel shy being photographed but Steven and Alisha made us feel so comfortable, and beautiful all day! They work so well together! There was no chaos, or craziness while working with them, they were prepared to photograph the day perfectly!
    Very quickly we were able to see our wedding day photos and felt the excitement of our day all over again! The quality of their work, and their incredible way of working with people truly made us feel happy with our investment! We would definitely recommend these two for your event!
    Rachel B. Married on 04/28/2021

Professional, Talented & Stress Free

Steven Palm Photography is an extremely professional and talented photography duo. Steven and his wife worked together to make our photos and video epic.

I was extremely impressed at the quality and attention we were given by these photographers because the price was not outrageous. Steven Palm Photography is a very professional operation. They provide a contract immediately to help make sure you understand your options and select the package that best fits your needs. They are very communicative and do not mind answering your questions. The entire process was painless, they accept electronic forms of payment and electronic signatures. Further, they are responsive via email.

The pictures are phenomenal. While we were taking them not every background was perfection, yet when I look at the individual photos the background is not an issue at all. Steven is so talented that the photo process feels organic. The video was perfection. It was edited to include all the most important parts, including music, and will be treasured for years to come.

They provided a flash drive of all the photos that made it easy to print and access each photo. Furthermore, they provide a file of Steven Palm labeled photos that way you can share on social media. I find this to be a very generous aspect.

I would use Steven Palm again in a heartbeat.
  • Chloe
    Chloe H. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing Duo!!!

What an amazing duo to help capture the beautiful moments from our big day. We highly recommend StevenPalm Photography for all your photography needs! They went above and beyond to get to know us as a couple and capture photos that match our personalities. ❤️
  • Victoria
    Victoria P. Married on 03/10/2021

Amazing Photography couple

So happy with Steven and Alisha they did an amazing job capturing our special day and gave us more than we even knew we wanted.
    Giselle L. Married on 03/09/2021

Awesome and fun!

Steven and Alisha are a great team to have by your side for your special wedding day! We are absolutely happy with their work and the enthusiasm with which they took each and every photo. We definitely have many beautiful and memorable moments that have been captured in such a beautiful way. We are hoping to have them available for future events in our lives. We highly recommend them!
  • Alana
    Alana C. Married on 02/27/2021

Absolutely wonderful to work with!

Steven and Alisha are a phenomenal photography duo! They were so incredibly flexible and accommodating for us on our day. We utilized their new zoom service as well and it was a hit! Our family had no issues connecting and said the quality of the stream was great. Their instruction and eye for photography is second to none and our photos of our big day were perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better couple to help us commemorate our day. Thank you Steven and Alisha!

Steven Palm Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alana & Aaron! We had a great time capturing your day and look forward to working with you again next year for the big reception!
  • Kelly
    Kelly C. Married on 02/26/2021

Amazing dynamic duo!

Steven and Alisha are an AMAZING dynamic duo to work with. They made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable with each shot they took. I love how the use the natural beauty of our Tucson desert, the sunset and the light to really capture beautiful unique, fun and authentic photos. We got married during the pandemic so our plans got moved and changed multiple times, but Steven and Alisha were so accommodating and flexible and really went out of their way to ensure that we had the best wedding experience ever! We appreciate all of their hard work, their fun personalities and their dedication to making our wedding day amazing! Trust me, you will not be disappointed with these two and will enjoy working with them! We can’t wait to use them in the future for family photos and important occasions! :)
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer D. Married on 02/20/2021

Photography perfection

Steven and Alisha are a power photography couple. They showed up with great energy, and had loads of ideas for photos with different backgrounds. I really appreciated their strong direction about what to do with posing and facial expression. I absolutely adore my wedding photos. They captured the day perfectly!
  • Valerie
    Valerie E. Married on 01/10/2021

Personal and accomodating!

This team is amazing! They kept everything light, positive, and easy on our special day. They picked up on our family and friend dynamic immediately and the photographs reflect that 100%. It's a joy to go back and look at those memories. They are kind, open to suggestions, and just everything you need in photographic team on an already hectic day.
    Melody R. Married on 12/19/2020

Best photographers ever!

Wow! I don't even know where to start. These are the best people you could possibly hope to have at your event! Professional, caring, knowledgeable, I could go on and on. The photos came out so beautiful they take my breath away every time I look at them. Somehow they managed to capture every single detail and emotion on our special day. Due to covid we had to cut our wedding in half, the church ceremony this year and reception next year. They were so accommodating and helpful through it all! We have already booked them again for our reception next year! Please do your self a favor and look no further!
  • Dana
    Dana M. Married on 12/11/2020

Beautifully captured

Steven Palm Photography captured every special moment in my wedding. The photos tell a story of a happy winter wonderland wedding. They were perfect and professional. Simply beautiful photos!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 12/06/2020

Outstanding!

Steven and Alisha Palms were truly outstanding. They were so much fun to work with and always had a smile on their faces (you could tell even with their masks on). Our photos are amazing and I cannot wait to show them off. Steven Palm Photography is the way to go if you want the experience of a lifetime and photos that show it!