Marana, AZ Marana, AZ, Marana, AZ 85658 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair

Based in Tucson, Arizona but serving brides statewide! HVH Artists specializes in a fashion-forward and trend focused makeup and hair esthetic, but also love creating classic and pretty styles as well. Flawless makeup, hair styling, airbrushing, and spray tanning are just a few of the services provided. We thrive when we can collaborate with your overall vision and story, and translate it into your beauty styling. The talented team will have you camera ready for your wedding day, engagement session, or boudoir photoshoot. You and your Artists will work to bring your vision to life while the office staff ensures that the process is stress-free, organized, and timely from the moment you book your appointment.

We recognize that you are choosing us to represent your best and heightened "you." It is personal, and we take it seriously! We want to help you bring your whole look together with our complete menu of services, including:

- Makeup (traditional and/or airbrushing)

- Hairstyling

- Wedding Trials

- Engagement Session

- Skin Care Consultation

- Blow outs

- Custom lash sets (bands, or clusters)

Follow Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair on

Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey O'Shea · Married on 01/20/2019

Simply the Best Wedding Hair and Makeup Artists

Heather Van Houten and her gifted team of HVH artists transformed me into a glamorous bride by providing both hair and makeup services on my wedding day. I looked and felt like my most beautiful self on my special day. They helped me feel confident to pose in photos and as I walked down the aisle.

My makeup stayed flawless for the entire day! The lashes that Heather artfully placed made my eyes “pop” in photos! My gorgeous hairstyle felt like “me” but elevated – exactly what I had hoped for! Chelsea recommended and executed the most beautiful half-up/half-down style with a twist and soft waves.

The getting ready process was so comforting and fun with these ladies’ presence and professionalism! My mother and bridesmaids looked stunning! Our hair and makeup photographed beautifully!

Do yourself a favor and hire the most incredibly talented hair and makeup artists serving the Tucson area ASAP to ensure you the most beautiful and special day.

• Amy

Amy Jennings · Married on 01/05/2019

HVH is the best. Hands down. Game over.

My short review for Heather and her team is that these ladies are awesome. I had Rebekah (hair) and Gabrielle (makeup) working on me for my wedding and they did a phenomenal job. Do yourself a favor and book them. If you want to read a longer review, see below :)

Gabrielle did a great job on my makeup. She helped me choose a look based on my dress and vibe for the wedding. On the wedding day itself, my bridesmaids all went a little darker, so she asked me if I wanted to match them. I appreciated that she was able to adapt on that day and thought to keep all the ladies looking cohesive. Every time she has done my makeup, I've felt transformed. Also, I was crying all day at my wedding and my makeup lasted - no black streaks from mascara, no noticeable discoloring. She does a really great job!

The path for my hairstyle was more complicated. I had a lot of trouble visualizing how I wanted my hair to look and I kept changing my mind. After a few trials, a mini meltdown, and some chatting, Rebekah found a hairstyle that was gold - and we did it for the first time on my wedding day itself. She showed me an image and it was like the heavens opened up. I said, "Yes!! That is IT!" She gave me an edgier twist on a classic look and I absolutely loved it. Many people complimented my look, but several specifically praised my hair. Rebekah nailed it. I looked and felt awesome. I appreciated how she was willing to go outside of the typical wedding style for something different and fresh. Moreover, Rebekah was incredibly understanding and accommodating throughout the entire process. I put her through the wringer a little bit with my anxiety, but she handled it like a pro and was so kind. I highly recommend her!

I want to give a quick shoutout to Sydnee Rivera for doing an amazing balayage job on my hair. It really made a difference in giving my hair dimension and making Rebekah's styling even more prominent.

Finally, I had a few bridesmaids who wanted to be a little more "extra" than the normal wedding look. Since Heather was already on site for another wedding, she volunteered to help, for which I am so grateful. She and everyone on her team go above and beyond; they really take care of their brides and bridal parties. They are also so fun and make you look your absolute best. Not only did I feel amazing on my wedding day, but so did all my bridesmaids. They loved their hairstyles and makeup looks and raved about them for days afterward. I could go on and on about HVH, but this review is already very long. If you're needing a professional MUAH team for your wedding, book HVH and Artists. You'll be glad you did.

Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair 8
    Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair 16
    Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair 17
    Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair 18

Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning

Real Weddings

• Betsy & John Photo
    Betsy & John Photo Wedding Photographers

Heather and her team are incredible!! Not only do they do stunning work and make every bride feel gorgeous, but they are fun and super sweet too! With these gals around, the morning of your wedding will feel like a party and you will come out looking absolutely gorgeous. We can't say enough good things about these ladies!

• Scottsdale Farm Tables
    Scottsdale Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

I have had my tables at events that Heather was the makeup artists for and I can attest for her professionalism, love for makeup and dedication to the field. Every single lady I've seen get out of her chair has been nothing short of amazing!! I would recommend Heather and her team to ALL of my brides!

• Beyond Video
    Beyond Video Wedding Videographers

We love working with Heather and her team. We know the bride and her bridal party will be transformed and enjoy the process. Heather is fast yet pays attention to detail.

• Marana, AZ Marana, AZ, Marana, AZ Marana, Arizona, 85658 See on map