Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair

Marana, Arizona View map

Based in Tucson, Arizona but serving brides statewide! HVH Artists specializes in a fashion-forward and trend focused makeup and hair aesthetic, but also love creating classic and traditional styles as well. Flawless makeup, hair styling, airbrushing, and spray tanning are just a few of the services provided. We thrive when we can collaborate with your overall vision and story, and translate it into your beauty styling. The talented team will have you camera ready for your wedding day, engagement session, or boudoir photoshoot. You and your Artists will work to bring your vision to life while the office staff ensures that the process is stress-free, organized, and timely from the moment you book your appointment.

We recognize that you are choosing us to represent your best and heightened "you." It is personal, and we take it seriously! We want to help you bring your whole look together with our complete menu of services, including:

- Makeup (traditional and/or airbrushing)

- Hairstyling

- Wedding Trials

- Engagement Session

- Skin Care Consultation

- Blow outs

- Custom lash sets (bands, or clusters)

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Kelsey
    Kelsey K. Married on 10/09/2021

HVH is Fantastic!!

HVH is phenomenal!! My entire Bridal Party said they did the best hair & makeup of any wedding they have ever been in!! They completely got our vision and made us look like movie stars. Rebekeh did our hair and Gabby did our makeup and they absolutely crushed it. HIGHLY recommend!
  • Theresa
    Theresa S. Married on 05/07/2021

Never Felt More Beautiful

Heather and her team are true miracle workers! After having to reschedule my wedding multiple times because of COVID, Heather was incredibly accommodating and was able to take me and my wedding party on my new date! She truly listened and took the time to understand what I envisioned looking like on my wedding day and delivered beyond my imagination. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day I and I owe that all to Heather and her team! They were on time and incredibly efficient during the day itself leaving us with extra time to spare during the getting ready process so we could relax and enjoy everything! All of my girls told me it was the best hair and make-up experience they’ve ever had, and I couldn’t agree or recommend HVH more!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 10/22/2020

Perfect everything

The wedding was amazing, everything was literally perfect and I got a million compliments on everything, but mostly how beautiful I looked! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I'd say having you all as my hair and makeup was the best decision I made for the wedding- and the easiest.

Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!!! We absolutely loved working with you and executing your vision for your big day!! xoxoxox

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

26 photos · 10/17/2015
  • Derek & Nicole
    28 photos · 03/28/2015

Betsy & John Photo Betsy & John Photo Wedding Photographers

Heather and her team are incredible!! Not only do they do stunning work and make every bride feel gorgeous, but they are fun and super sweet too! With these gals around, the morning of your wedding will feel like a party and you will come out looking absolutely gorgeous. We can't say enough good things about these ladies!

Scottsdale Farm Tables Scottsdale Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

I have had my tables at events that Heather was the makeup artists for and I can attest for her professionalism, love for makeup and dedication to the field. Every single lady I've seen get out of her chair has been nothing short of amazing!! I would recommend Heather and her team to ALL of my brides!

Beyond Video Beyond Video Wedding Videographers

We love working with Heather and her team. We know the bride and her bridal party will be transformed and enjoy the process. Heather is fast yet pays attention to detail.

Marana, AZ Marana, AZ, Marana, AZ Marana, Arizona, 85658
5209037087
Location of (Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding