RIJ DJ Entertainment Reviews

73 | Gilbert, AZ

73 Reviews for RIJ DJ Entertainment

• User3748584 · 1+ year ago

Robert was amazing! He struck the perfect balance between listening to our ideas and guiding us toward a successful event. His personality is both fun and professional. He kept the dance floor lively through the entire wedding. We would definitely recommend him!

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

RIJ DJ (Robert) was the best. My daughter's wedding was July 20th it went smoothly and without any interruption. A comment was made to me by one of the guests that Robert kept the reception flowing such as cutting of the cake, the bouquet toss, etc...
    When I requested a song he played it immediately.

I am so happy with Robert I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of a DJ.
    Thanks so much Robert for your help in making my daughter's wedding a fantastic memory for her.

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

We highly recommend using RIJ DJ Entertainment for your special event. The level of professionalism, flexibility and quality of service is phenomenal. From the moment, I met Robert , I was sold on his ability to deliver an unforgettable experience on our big day! Robert is personable and takes the time to make sure you have everything that you want. This company delivers a 5 star experience without being over the top and making it about them. We will definitely be using this company is the future!

Nick · Married on 09/21/2014

Rob the DJ was great, he's also done my sisters wedding therefore I knew off the bat he would be a great for our wedding. He was very respectful and very professional.

Adrienne · Married on 03/28/2014

Robert was amazing!! He was genuinely caring, he went above and beyond, and was part of what made my wedding the most memorable night of my life. He was accommodating, listened to my preferences and did everything to out my worries about my wedding at ease!

Chris · Married on 03/22/2014

Robert (the DJ) was absolutely fantastic. He of course handled all of the music requests perfectly, but more importantly, he worked directly with the officiant and wedding coordinator to set up all the transitions flawlessly. His professionalism and experience completely removed a potential wedding day stress point for us and we could not recommend his services any higher. Also, he's a fun and happy guy which certainly helps make an event entertaining!

I had a lot of personal requests for my wedding, and Robert made sure to make almost all of them happen exactly as I wanted. Music was one of the most important parts of our wedding, so our expectations were high, to say the least.

Kory · Married on 02/23/2014

Robert was amazing and accommodated all of my requests. He did a great job and everyone had an awesome time.

Amanda · Married on 02/06/2014

Robert was great! He was super easy to contact with super fast responses. Everyone loved the music he played. Very professional and fun. Would recommend him for sure!

We got married last weekend, and DJ Robert was FANTASTIC! He is so energetic and helpful....and he really knows how to make a party FUN! He played music from our (extensive) song list, and he played additional songs which really fit the scene. He made announcements for us to notify the guests of various activities, and he encouraged everyone to get up and dance! It was a beautiful reception, and DJ Robert was a great part of it!

Amanda · Married on 12/15/2013

Robert was an incredible DJ for our wedding! He is extremely friendly and professional with his job. I would recommend him for any event. His service is amazing as he completed all requests my husband and I wanted that night. He was truly a big part of our event and we were very pleased!

Robert was a joy to work with! From our first meeting I knew he was the perfect choice for our wedding. He made sure we had no worries and was super flexible with all of the bumps in the road and last minute changes. I have found a DJ for future events for sure.

Angelica · Married on 11/16/2013

I'm so happy we choose Robert for our event. Everybody kept telling me what a great time they were having, the type of music and transition between the different styles of music. It was nice to see everybody having a great time dancing. I'd recommend him for any event!

Robert did an amazing job helping us from beginning to end. He had wonderful song suggestions, and was always professional and polite. Our photographers were not booked the entirety of the wedding and when they had to leave before the cake cutting, Robert whipped out his camera and took some beautiful photos for us, it was very sweet and surprising of him! All our music was perfectly queued, and he really took the time to answer all of our questions.

Aaron · Married on 10/19/2013

Robert was great! I received compliments from guests all night on the music selection he had. He was on board with all of our ideas and provided input to make them even better. He was flexible and worked with us to stay beyond his initial time when the party wasn't ready to die.

Marin · Married on 10/13/2013

Robert was exceptional in nearly every way. He listened carefully to our preferences, mixed the songs beautifully, was helpful and flexible in figuring out the microphones for our ceremony, and truly seemed to genuinely want our wedding to be wonderful.

Robert was fantastic. All the guests loved him and that he played variety.

Kevin · Married on 10/05/2013

Had the pleasure of meeting Robert over a year ago at a friends wedding and new from that day that he would be our DJ at our wedding. My wife and I got married on Saturday Oct 5th. Robert made the wedding better than ever expected. He has a great personality and really takes time to get to know you. Great with children as well. Definitely went above and beyond. Glad to call him a friend now! Hands down the best DJ in Tucson if not all of AZ. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sharese · Married on 09/28/2013

RIJ DJ Entertainment (Robert) and his MC skills during the pre-ceremony/ceremony to the reception made our wedding celebration on September 28, 2013 so fabulous! Everything went smoothly and uninterrupted, from locating the instrumental for my soloists' song to announcing us into the room all the way through the night. It has been 2 weeks since my wedding and my guests still can't stop talking about how much they loved the music choices. I provided Robert with artists we liked an idea of the genres, and he executed with an eclectic mix of music that allowed everyone to feel welcomed. RIJ DJ is so professional and goes above and beyond. The light show he does is a must have!!!. My original choice colors clashed and Robert made note of it, was prepared with different colors, and he switched the colors so that the ambiance of the room and floral arrangements really tied together.

He made sure that we stayed on track and when he noticed guests getting antsy he, communicated it to me and guided me in moving around the schedule to ensure I would have the best evening possible. He worked the room and made sure that the groom and I (bride) were the focus. We loved our CD and continue to dance to our first dance.

I loved Robert's energy; he and his assistant (nephew) were so energetic and vibrant. Robert went above and beyond my intense expectations. My guests enjoyed the line dancing music. When he announced my sorority sisters of DST, I felt like I was back in my days of undergrad. I know this review is detailed- which is to reflect how detailed Robert (RIJ DJ Entertainment) was to my needs prior to and during my wedding! We thank you greatly!!

misty · Married on 07/20/2013

we were very please with the services and quality of work! I would recommend to anyone!

PATRICIA · Married on 06/08/2013

The best DJ out there! Our experience couldn't have been better! The guests loved him and the selection of music was amazing! Everyone was out on the dance floor all night enjoying themselves. Thank you for making our wedding reception unforgettable!

Outstanding personality, prompt, professional, all the bells and whistles, incredible price, couldn't have asked for more!!!

Corrinna · Married on 03/30/2013

Robert did an awesome job at our wedding and we recommend him to anyone looking for a dj!

Kassandra · Married on 03/03/2013

Robert was as professional as they come! He took a load of stress off by being so organized and on top of every detail so I didn't have to worry about it! He got everyone on the dance floor before the end of the night... And played the best variety of music !! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

• User3112385 · event on: 02/23/2013

He did an awesome job everyone was dancing having fun kids & adults loved the way he DJ thanks