1217 W Irvington Rd Suite 111,, Tucson, AZ 85714 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Amor Bridal

Amor Bridal is a stylish bridal boutique based in Tucson, Arizona, that specializes in providing elegant wedding gowns. The elite professionals at Amor Bridal are passionate about creating an unforgettable experience for each bride that visits their salon. They can provide their assistance and expertise to aid you in your search for your dream dress.

Each Amor Bridal gown is made to order to facilitate a flawless fit. This bridal boutique boasts a selection of timeless and sophisticated wedding gowns by an array of impressive designers such as Jovani, Ashley & Justin, and many more. Amor Bridal also stocks a range of bridesmaid dresses, mother-of-the-bride outfits, and bridal accessories including veils, tiaras, and garters, among others. Clients are welcome to make an appointment to discover the stylish selection on offer at this location, with bridal appointments including a private stage and a dedicated stylist to cater to your needs.

floral desktop 51 1064917 1564168606

Amor Bridal 2
Amor Bridal 3
Amor Bridal 4

Krystal · Getting married on 09/26/2020

I said YES!!! to Amor Bridal dress :)

I don't think I will ever find the correct words that can express how grateful I am with the ladies from Amor Bridal. From the day I set my appointment to the day I found my dress, even up to today they have supported me nonstop. It's amazing to find a place that understands how important it is to find that special dress, and how stressful wedding planning could be. The memories of me saying YES!! to my dress are unforgettable and it is all thanks you Reyna, Terri, and Athena.... Amor Bridal thank you for everything you ladies do for us brides. We appreciate every little gesture of kindness you give...

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Amor Bridal 5

Amor Bridal's reply:

Thank you Krystal for your heartfelt review! We truly appreciate your kind words. We love our jobs and treat our brides as if they are family. We believe finding the dress of your dreams is not just a buying experience but an opportunity to create an everlasting memory. We are so happy we were able to be part of that moment!

Erika Marrtinez · Getting married on 09/10/2020

had such an awesome experiance

Amor Bridal has such beautiful gowns, it was hard to make up my mine, but with the help of the amazing ladies I was able to decide and feel confident about it, love this place.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Amor Bridal's reply:

Erika, thank you so much for the great review and it was so special working with you since you were our 1st bride. We are so excited that we also be helping you with your bridesmaids gowns and accessories. We are here to assist!

Karina gonzalez · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Best Bridal Boutique in Tucson!

Where do I even start! I made an appointment not thinking I would find my dream dress the very first time I go wedding dress shopping. They were beyond amazing! My mom was running late and I didn’t want to start without her, Athena agreed we should not start until she got there. I was worried we would be rushed because of that. Definitely not! My family & I were the only ones in the boutique we never felt rushed. Athena & Reyna took their time, they were very respectful with my budget, you can feel they genuinely wanted to help you find your dream dress, and they did! The overall experience was amazing. I would recommend going here 110%.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Amor Bridal's reply:

Karina, your kind words mean so much to us, thank you for such a fabulous review. We want to ensure all our customers have a great experience and provide excellent service without any pressure. You were beaning in your gown and we were so happy to be part of your special moment that you said this was your dream dress. Thank you again and see when your dress arrives!

Amor Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amor Bridal 1
    Grand Opening Event

Visit our beautiful boutique, meet wedding specialists in event planning, makeup, cakes, photography, florals, rentals and more!
    Enjoy refreshments, raffles, and special discounts on select gowns!

• 1217 W Irvington Rd Suite 111, Tucson, AZ, 85714 See on map