Something Borrowed Blooms

Lafayette, Louisiana View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Typical Price

Thousands of brides across the United States and Canada have trusted Something Borrowed Blooms to provide the perfect flowers for their wedding day. With our rent-and-return system, you’re guaranteed to have the flowers you love without the high price tag of traditional wedding flowers.

We offer brides the expensive peonies, delicate ranunculus, out-of-season anemones, and the ever-impossible-to-find-magnolia — all at a fraction of the cost. Our constantly expanding options include bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, garlands, flower combs and crowns, centerpieces, aisle markers, custom collection garlands, and more to rent for your big day!

We believe all brides should have the wedding flowers of their dreams without breaking the bank or sacrificing on the honeymoon. We’re a team of cousins with a love for all things pretty and we’re modernizing the way brides plan and pay for their wedding flowers — one wedding at a time!

We’re motivated by the overwhelming positive feedback and compliments from our #SBBloomsbrides. Seeing their stunning pictures on social media, flaunting our silk beauties makes our hearts so happy! We’re looking forward to being part of your special day!

XOXO,
Lauren + Laken

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$35

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Delivery
Samples

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Samples

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Bonnie
    Bonnie Getting married on 01/27/2024

Something Borrowed Blooms was a dream to work with

My fiancé and I were pretty shocked at how much wedding flowers could cost, especially when they would just be thrown into the trash at the end of the night. We were thrilled to discover Something Borrowed Blooms. The price was perfect for our budget, we loved the wide array of beautiful styles available, we loved the free toss bouquet, and we loved that we wouldn’t have to throw these flowers away! From day one, the team at SBB was communicative and personal. They were responsive to all my questions and so fun to work with. Our flowers were AMAZING. They looked gorgeous and smelled just as good. Seriously, a few of my bridesmaids, who were holding the bouquets up close, were shocked to learn that the flowers were not real. I am certain that the vast majority of my guests have no idea that we used silk flowers. The flowers photographed beautifully. Because these flowers were more affordable, we were able to go all out with centerpieces, garlands, and other decorations. We are so glad we did, because our wedding photos look absolutely gorgeous with all the flowers. It truly added so much to the mood of our wedding. Looking at our photos, you would think we spent thousands on flowers. We are so so glad we found SBB, and couldn’t recommend them more highly.

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Bonnie ~

Thank you for the raving review! We are honored that you chose us to handle your wedding flowers & beyond thrilled by how happy you are with our gorgeous Stella Collection.

Wishing you a lifetime of love & laughter!

xoxoxo
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Getting married on 11/03/2023

Save your sanity and use SBBlooms

My husband and I decided to have a smaller ceremony in 2021 because of Covid. I had a vision for how I wanted the ceremony + backyard reception to look, but only had a few months to plan and execute it. I simply couldn't spend an arm and a leg on florals, and during my research, I found SBBlooms. Quite literally, a god-send. I was able to execute my vision and spend less than $400 on ALL my flowers (bouquet, hair comb, bout, garland, and multiple centerpieces). The ordering process was very easy and the customer service is on point! They arrived a few days before the wedding, looked exactly like they did in the pictures online, smelled amazing, were incredibly easy to transport and set-up, and were stupid-easy to ship back. No one at the wedding knew they were fake until I told them. If you are stressing about how much florals/greenery could cost for your event, I HIGHLY recommend Something Borrowed Blooms!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

56 photos · 06/02/2018

102 MAX DRIVE Lafayette, Louisiana, 70507
337-534-4383

MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:30 - 4:30 CST
Location of (Something Borrowed Blooms)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding