This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2017

Thousands of brides across the United States and Canada have trusted Something Borrowed Blooms to provide the perfect flowers for their wedding day. With our rent-and-return system, you’re guaranteed to have the flowers you love without the high price tag of traditional wedding flowers.

We offer brides the expensive peonies, delicate ranunculus, out-of-season anemones, and the ever-impossible-to-find-magnolia — all at a fraction of the cost. Our constantly expanding options include bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, garlands, floral swags, hair accessories, centerpieces, aisle markers, custom collection garlands, and more to rent for your big day!

We believe all brides should have the wedding flowers of their dreams without breaking the bank or sacrificing on the honeymoon. We’re a team of cousins with a love for all things pretty, and we’re modernizing the way brides plan and pay for their wedding flowers — one wedding at a time!

We’re motivated by the overwhelming positive feedback and compliments from our #SBBloomsbrides. Seeing their stunning pictures on social media, flaunting our silk beauties, makes our hearts so happy! We’re looking forward to being part of your special day!

XOXO,
Lauren + Laken

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$35

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Delivery
Samples

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Samples

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

98% recommend it
Elisa
Elisa H. Sent on 01/25/2020

Beautiful Flowers and Amazing Service

Beautiful Flowers and Amazing service! Using Something Borrowed Blooms (SBB) was my favorite wedding decision! I knew from the beginning of my planning process this was the vendor I wanted for my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets. I absolutely loved all the collections of flowers to select from, every option is absolutely gorgeous. The ordering process was user friendly and easy. Both my bridesmaids and I enjoyed choosing bouquets from different collections. I was impressed with the delivery package and how delightful the flowers smelled. The flowers arrived early with plenty of time before the event  I was even sad to return them, but process was so easy. Thank you SBB for being a very affordable and stunning option for floral arrangements. I will definitely recommend to all future brides.
S
Stephani A. Sent on 06/22/2024

Absolutely beautiful!

The bouquet and boutonnière were so gorgeous. I had a desert wedding, they complemented the scenery so well. Many of our guests were surprised to find the flowers weren’t real. I had to extend my rental because it was an out of town wedding. That was so easy. Highly recommend
I
Ilana A. Sent on 06/10/2024

Perfect florals

I decided to rent with SBB after my best friend had a great experience for her wedding. It perfectly aligned with our values to minimize the environmental impact of our wedding. It was also really reassuring to know exactly what the florals would look and feel like going into the big day. The customer service team helped to track the shipments and give us timely updates when the florals were en route. You may want to have some point-people available to get the florals from the venue and return them for you (the groom's parents were stellar in helping us with this). They looked and smelled amazing. It was not to not worry about wet stems making stains on the gowns, which has happened to me in the past with real flowers. I went mostly with the Cameron collection and was blown away.
illustration message bubble