Something Borrowed Blooms Reviews

261 Reviews for Something Borrowed Blooms

• Aimee

Aimee A. · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Easy, breezy, beatiful.

I used Something Borrowed Blooms Gemma collection for my wedding. The whole ordering process was really easy. I changed my order twice and the customer service team was very responsive. My flowers arrived on time and looked absolutely beautiful. It was a little bit of a pain in the butt that I needed to return the flowers the day after my wedding but overall it was totally worth it.

Sent on 04/03/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Aimee, we're thrilled you loved our Gemma Collection as much as we do! We hope your day was absolutely perfect and we are so honored to have been a part of it!💐

• Melissa

Melissa J. · Getting married on 06/03/2022

Very responsive and AMAZING ideas!

While I was looking for flowers for my wedding, SBBlooms popped up on my feed! I absolutely loved my preview pack and have every intent in ordering all of my flowers for my wedding with them. To help plan for my wedding, they are quick to respond with ideas and pictures so I know what to order, as well as any additional questions I may have. When I messaged them, they would respond within 24 hours or less. I love the Q&A they do on Instagram to give me so many ideas to think outside of the box! 100000/10 recommend them!

Sent on 03/16/2021

Hey Melissa,
    Thank you so much for writing this amazing review about your experience with us! We're so glad you loved your preview pack and interacting with us on social media. That's what makes wedding planning fun!🥰

XOXO, The SBBlooms Team

Lrisner · Getting married on 04/06/2022

Beautiful and Easy

Renting flowers was wonderful !! We were able to cut our floral budget in half by using Something Borrowed Blooms. They were very pretty, high quality, and even smelled good. These bridesmaid bouquets looked wonderful even when beside a VERY large, expensive, beautiful bridal bouquet gifted by my Mother-n-law. They fit right in. The wreaths were large enough to put around a nice size lantern for our aisle and tables. We highly recommend using Something Borrowed Blooms if you want an easy and beautiful floral experience for your wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

WOW Lrisner! Thank you so much for this raving review. It makes us beam with pride to hear that our unique concept made wedding florals a smooth flowing, stress-free process, & budget saver to boot! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us & honored to be a part of your Big Day!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie B. · Getting married on 02/12/2022

Absolutely Gorgeous

We used these for our micro-wedding and they were beautiful! They came perfectly in shape and the company was very responsive. My guests loved the collection - I choose WTOO. It photographed very well too! Can't wait to use them again!

Sent on 02/07/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for this 5-star review, Stephanie! We're so happy we could be apart of your special day! Congratulations and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!🥰

• Ab K

Ab K · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Say I DO already to using Something Borrowed Blooms!

I ordered the Jane collection for my bouquets. The flowers arrived 3 days before my wedding. The quality and ease of using Something Borrowed Blooms was incredible. The flowers were all so beautiful and smelled amazing! Even my photographer couldn't believe they were real and that they smelled so amazing. Will reccommed over and over again to anyone I know in need of flowers for their wedding. Not to mention the price is great! Flowers can be so expensive. Once I came across this website I knew I would be ordering.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for this fabulous review Ab! We're so happy our rent and return concept was a perfect fit for you, we love hearing about photographers loving our blooms as much as the bride! Congratulations on your special day, and thank you for letting us be a part of it!💐

• JoAnna

Joanna H. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful, affordable silk flowers

I will be using SBBlooms for my micro wedding this year and for my big wedding next year. You can order preview packs of their bridesmaid bouquets and centerpieces to help you decide. It’s so helpful to have the flowers for 5 days to get a feel and put them against your dresses! They are lightweight and well made. I cannot wait to use them on my big days!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Joanna, we're so excited you loved your preview pack and can't wait to be a part of your big day next year! 🥰

• Janaya

Janaya · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms to the Rescue!

I absolutely love Something Borrowed Blooms! Their flowers are beautiful and save my wedding budget tremendously!! It didn't make any since for me to go with fresh floral....I love flowers and definitely wanted flowers for the big day. SBB allowed me to get everything I could have possibly wanted for less than half the price of fresh floral!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

We love our brides & it makes us beam with pride when our blooms & unique concept are appreciated & acknowledged! Thank you Janaya for taking the time to write us a wonderful review & for letting us be a part of your Special Day.

Wishing you a lifetime of love & beautifully bloomed days,
    Amy
  • Debbie

Debbie S. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Glad these were my something borrowed

My husband and I made a last minute decision to have a mini ceremony with our immediate family and I remembered something borrowed blooms from very early on in my planning process and without a second thought ordered the Stella garlands and Stella bridal and bridesmaid bouquet and boutonniere. My mother in law was a bit skeptical about me renting florals and even offered to pay for a real bridal bouquet so I wouldn’t be “missing out” but I stuck to my gut and went with Something Borrowed and man did they not only blow my expectations out of the water but also changed the minds of my now husband and our families about silk flowers. They loved how full the garlands were and how easy it made table set up and take down at the end of the night. They were super affordable and they arrived just as easily as I sent them back, I also loved that they gave me an option to get them without scent because I have some migraine prone family members. They really helped make the decor 100% even better than what I had imagined it to be and the fact that I saved money and my own time was the best.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Debbie, these photos are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with SBBlooms. We were honored to be a part of your special day!

• Jenny

Jenny S. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Amazingly professional staff and a stunning product!

In all the many countless decisions I had to make while planning a wedding, choosing this company was by far the best decision I made! We had to postpone our wedding during the peak of the pandemic and this company is the ONLY wedding vendor that consistently responded to my inquiries within 24 hours and was always pleasant to work with. To my surprise, they never once gave me a hard time about making several changes to the order even as our postponed wedding plan continued to change by the week due to changing restrictions and more than half of our wedding guests not attending the event. If all wedding vendors were like this company, planning a wedding would not be considered a stressful experience. And the pictures were exactly as advertised. The flowers are simply beautiful! (I don't usually write reviews but the company was just so exceptional that it felt I had to share this find.)

Sent on 07/01/2020

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Wonderful to hear, Jenny...thank you greatly for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy that we were able to work with you through this chaotic time & make everything a bit less stressful for you. It makes us heart-happy to hear that we were the best decision in your wedding plans & that our unique concept exceeded expectations.

Wishing you a lifetime of love, health, & happiness,
    Amy & the entire team at SBBlooms
  • Kelsey

Kelsey O. · Married on 06/05/2021

Awesome concept and great value!

I found Something Borrowed Blooms on Instagram via an add or just some aimless browsing, and I was so happy I did! It was SO easy to pick out our flowers and do the ordering process. When it came time to cancel the 2020 wedding and move it to 2021 it was also incredibly easy. (We ended up with two orders though since we eloped in 2020 and used SBB both times! They arrived with plenty of time and shipping back was no trouble at all. We had garland on the long tables and while most arrived as pictured on the site there were a few that had some branches broken off from previous use so they looked sparse compared to other sections of the same garland. If I were doing it all over again I would just make sure to order one or two extra in case of irregularity. Overall I loved my experience with SBB because I was not the bride that "cared" about the flowers but know I needed something (but wanted to save $) and so this option was much cheeper than real flowers, and looked just as awesome!

Sent on 06/11/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel K. · Married on 06/05/2021

I am so glad we had this option

For us, renting our wedding flowers, with the exception of my bridal bouquet, made the most sense in terms of our budget and preferences. Something Borrowed Blooms did not disappoint. I placed the order over 3 months in advance and never felt like they forgot about me. The flowers arrived exactly when they were supposed to, looked and smelled lovely, made our wedding come together aesthetically, and all we had to do at the end was send them back!

Sent on 06/15/2021

Sara C. · Married on 05/29/2021

Yes Yes Yes!!!!

If you are wanting flowers that look beautiful and expensive without the price tag, this is the way to go!! We got EVERYTHING from the Taylor Collection for less than $1000 and let me tell you, in pictures, you would never know they were fake, let alone as affordable as they are!! They look and smell so real!! SBB is the way to go!!

Sent on 04/14/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hey Sara, It makes us heart-happy to hear that our unique concept was an easy process & half the price of fresh florals! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience...honored that you chose our unique blooms for your Big Day! 🥰

• Cortney

Cortney K. · Married on 05/28/2021

better than expected

easy to work with and blooms looked beautiful! very helpful!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Sonya L. · Married on 05/25/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms

This was the perfect option for us! I couldn't see spending all of that money on flowers for just one day. They looked great!

#WorldNextDoor #foreveryoung

Sent on 06/09/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review about your experience with us, Sonya! We're so glad we could provide you with easy, stress-free, and affordable wedding flowers for your special day. Congratulations and we are so honored to have been a part of it!

• Amanda

Amanda L. · Married on 05/24/2021

Best Decision Ever

I made the choice to use Something Borrowed Blooms about three weeks after I got engaged in late February 2020. I got quotes from local florists that were well over my budget, and SBB would have cut the price by more than half! Then, in March of 2020, all our wedding plans had to change (thanks corona). I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to move forward, but we decided to get married in May and push our reception back to next spring. I still wanted to use them for flowers and ordered them about 30 days prior to the wedding (I used the Taylor collection). The flowers arrived right on schedule, and we were able to get married on May 31 2020. However in my area that day there was major looting and many businesses were shut down, so the day after we were unable to ship the flowers back as the UPS store was closed. SBB Manager Cameron reached out as a courtesy reminder and I replied that we were trying to send the flowers back but were running into logistical trouble. She was very understanding and let us know that we wouldn't be penalized as the situation was out of our control and to just send them as soon as we got the chance to do it safely.

Outstanding experience overall. A friend texted me a week later asking who my florist was and she was SHOCKED that the flowers were silk! Can't say enough good things.

Sent on 06/25/2020

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Wonderful to hear!! We are so happy that we were able to work with you during this chaotic time to make this a stress-free process for you! It makes us beam with pride to hear that our unique blooms exceeded expectations! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us & honored to be a part of your Big Day!

Wishing you an abundance of love on your new journey,
    Amy & the entire team at SBBlooms
  • Lindsay

Lindsay A. · Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Quality!

I cannot say enough good things about Something Borrowed Blooms...the flowers were simply stunning! I ordered my bouquet as well as a bridesmaid bouquet, boutonnieres and a garland. They were beautiful! Everyone thought the flower rental idea was brilliant and I could not have been more pleased with the flowers. Well worth it!

Sent on 06/09/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Lindsay, we're so happy you loved the Nina collection as much as we do! Congratulations and we are so honored to have been a part of your special day. You looked absolutely gorgeous!🥰

• Linda

Linda S. · Married on 05/10/2021

Obsessed!!

We used the Jane bouquets and Jane garland at our wedding and they were PERFECT!!! We received a quote for real flowers that was literally 5 times the price of the flowers we rented from SBB. I would use SBB over and over again if I could and will be recommending SBB to everyone moving forward. Thank you for making our day so perfect!!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Beautiful photos, Linda! Thank you for leaving this generous review and we are so happy we could provide you a cost-efficient option for wedding florals! Honored to have been a part of your special day!💐

• Melissa

Melissa S. · Married on 05/07/2021

Easy & Perfect

The flowers the SBB delivered for my wedding were beautiful! My order was exactly accurate and in amazing condition. The flowers looked just like the website photos and looked beautiful in person. The price was 1/3 of what we would have paid for a florist. I contacted 5 florists before I went with SBB and they all ghosted me or ignored me! This was the easiest thing ever.

Sent on 05/20/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review about your experience with us, Melissa! So happy we could provide you with easy, stress-free, and affordable wedding flowers for your special day. Congratulations and we are so honored to have been a part of your wedding!

• Alanah

Alanah C. · Married on 04/25/2021

The Perfect Flowers!

Something Borrowed Blooms has incredibly reasonably priced, gorgeous flowers! Due to the pandemic (and a last minute change) our wedding was even smaller than it was originally supposed to be, so a lot of our flowers unfortunately didn't get used. The ones that did, however, got so many compliments and I've had multiple people ask where I got them! They also looked stunning in the pictures (I wish I got more pictures with them!) and really brought our whole color scheme together. I'll definitely be using Something Borrowed Blooms again when I have my covid-free wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hey Alanah, It makes us beam with pride to hear that our rent and return concept made wedding florals a smooth flowing, stress-free process, & budget saver to boot! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us & honored to be a part of your Big Day!

• Kristen

Kristen B. · Married on 04/24/2021

1,000 stars!!! SBB is AMAZING

If it would let me give this company 1,000 stars, I would!!!! I was married in Florida on 8.8.2020 & SBB made my wedding so so beautiful. Planning the wedding from Ohio was no easy task but their website was so easy to navigate. I was able to rest assured knowing that my flowers would be delivered directly to the resort and didn't have to worry about traveling with them. Their collections are so breathtaking, it made it hard to choose just which collection I wanted! I decided on the Olivia collection. A few days before the wedding, the flowers were held up by FedEx by no fault of SBB (dang COVID!!), they kept me updated throughout the entire process. When they felt as though the box wasn't going to make it in time for the wedding, SBB sent an employee to HAND deliver the flowers from Louisiana to Florida! a six hour drive to make sure I had flowers on my wedding day!! I could still cry thinking of how amazing they were!! I recommend this company to ALL brides, not only are their flowers absolutely STUNNING, but their customer service is beyond impeccable!! Thank you SBB!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Ashlyn S. · Married on 04/24/2021

So Easy and Beautiful!

SBBlooms was one of the easiest decisions during wedding planning for me. Their coordinated collections made decision making so easy! I went with the Mille collection and she was absolutely beautiful in person. I also rented candlesticks to decorate the tables as well. The process was so easy- I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/10/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hey Ashlyn, so happy to hear we were one of the decisions of your wedding planning! Can't wait to see beautiful photos of your special day! Congratulations and we are so honored to have been a part of your wedding.

Brooke O. · Married on 04/23/2021

Best wedding flower rentals!

I had a friend use these for her wedding and immediately knew I wanted to use them for mine. These flowers are so beautifully presented and look 100% real. The amount of compliments we had on our florals was overwhelming and people could not believe they were rentals! I have recommended these to many of my other friends that are planning their weddings now as well! So easy to work with, so understanding when we needed to make changes due to COVID and wedding party/guest count numbers changed, and kind with every interaction. Thank you SBB for helping make my wedding decor so gorgeous! :)

Sent on 05/10/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hey Brooke, THANK YOU & wonderful to hear that our Rent & Return concept worked so seamlessly for you! We strive for perfection & it makes us beam with pride when we hear that our unique blooms exceeded expectations! Honored to be a part of your special day & we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience & recommendation.

• Maureen

Maureen Q. · Married on 04/10/2021

So grateful for SBB!

I would HIGHLY recommend Something Borrowed Blooms. They saved me so much money, the flowers looked great, and the buying/shipping experience was super easy. I received so many compliments on my flowers! Everyone was shocked they were fake. My grand total was about $350 for my micro-wedding, which was a fraction of the $1200ish quote we had received from the budget florist. The flowers came exactly when they said they would, and included an easy return label. I am so grateful I found SBB on Wedding Wire! This was a really good option for us, and I would highly recommend for others!

Sent on 04/14/2021

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hey Maureen, we love our brides & it makes us beam with pride when we hear that our unique blooms exceed expectations & helped you to save money! We greatly appreciate you letting us be a part of your Big Day & thank you for taking the time to share your experience! 🥰

Nicole M. · Married on 04/09/2021

Great experience!

We received our flowers the Monday before the wedding which was a bit earlier than expected but also one less thing to worry about. The flowers looked and smelled beautiful. Had one of my bridesmaids ship it back for me which made it hassle free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

We love our brides & it makes us beam with pride to hear that our unique blooms hit their mark & that the process was easy & worry-free! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Nicole & it was an honor to be a part of your wedding day.

Wishing you an abundance of love on your journey,
    Amy & the entire team at Something Borrowed Blooms