Something Borrowed Blooms Reviews

Something Borrowed Blooms 5
Something Borrowed Blooms 6
Something Borrowed Blooms 7

Krisha Paula · Married on 03/02/2019

The flowers look so real!

I didn't know that I could rent bridal flowers until I found Something Borrowed Blooms. I am so happy that I found them because I saved so much money. Everyone that I talked to after the wedding thought they were real. Even the pictures they had online looked like they were. I actually did have one of the bridesmaids bouquets taken by one of my guests. After hunting the missing bouquet down and getting it returned to me, I was wondering why the stem was a little moist. She then confessed that she thought they were real and put them in water! I knew then and there that I had made the right choice.

• Jamey

Jamey · Married on 12/31/2018

Beautiful flowers and great customer service!!!

After stressing about floral for my wedding for months, I didn’t find out about something borrowed blooms until about 4 weeks before my wedding. I contacted them and made sure they still had availability for my wedding day and thankfully they did! I had a fairly large order, bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaids, 7 bouts, 3 corsages and 12 centerpieces. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and my bouquet was everything I could’ve wanted. You honestly have no idea they are silk flowers. When I told my bridesmaids I rented the flowers they were shocked! It was a fraction of the cost and totally worth it!!! I would do it all over again if I had to!

Something Borrowed Blooms 9

Sasha · Married on 12/23/2018

Wonderful Experience, No Regrets!!!

I heard about SBB from a coworker and immediately checked out their reviews and website. I loved how I could easily find flowers that matched the color scheme of my wedding. Plus, their prices CANNOT be beat! I got married in late December and a local florist was charging me $275 for my bouquet alone! I just could not bring myself to spend that kind of money on something that would be withered by the end of the night. With SBB, my bouquet was only $65. I actually ended up purchasing my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids' bouquets, and several boutonnieres and corsages for a fraction of the price of what the local florist was charging. I even received the flowers almost 5 days before my wedding which was super convenient. Everyone was so impressed with the quality of the flowers and they photographed so beautifully. The customer service is great as I had to modify my order several times before the event and they replied to my emails very promptly. The day after my wedding I returned the flowers then later realized there were 2 posies missing out of the box and they allowed me to ship it back to them a few days later. I really appreciated that. If you're looking for qualty flowers at an affordable price, SBB is the way to go!!

Something Borrowed Blooms 10

Mayra · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

I came across sbblooms on Facebook and fell I love with the Olivia collection (the bouquet I used for my wedding). I felt that it was in my price range and the colors were perfect. When the product arrived, I was so pleased to see how neatly it was packaged and the fresh scent the silk flowers had ( I chose the scented paper)...I received so many compliments the day of the wedding. It honestly looked real, I LOVED IT!

Something Borrowed Blooms 11
    Something Borrowed Blooms 12
    Something Borrowed Blooms 13
    Something Borrowed Blooms 14

Tessa · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful flowers you wouldn't know aren't 'real'!

I'm so glad I found Something Borrowed Blooms! The customer service was excellent, prices were impressively affordable, and the shipping and return process was so simple. Most importantly, the flowers were gorgeous, and nobody would have ever guessed they weren't fresh blooms! We were considering DIYing the flowers by purchasing fresh blooms in bulk and making the arrangements ourselves. Once I found Something Borrowed and compared prices, there was no question which way to go! So glad we found them!

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hi Tessa, we are SO glad you found us too! Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we truly appreciate it!! Congratulations, again! Xoxo, Lauren & Laken

Cristin · Married on 11/02/2018

The Perfect Flowers!

These flowers are so beautiful! I’m so glad I found them on Instagram and went with them. Lauren was so great to work with, the entire process was effortless. I love that this company is eco friendly and that was the main thing that drew me to them to begin with. They also had an adorable dog collar that matched our flowers and I can’t get over how perfect my dog looked! ☺️ I highly recommend them!! You cannot go wrong!!

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hi Cristin! Thanks so much for your recommendation, it means so much to us! We’re thrilled that you were so pleased with your flowers and that you found so much value in our eco-friendly rental option. We’d love to see photos of your cute pup!! 💐💕
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 11/01/2018

Amazing idea, gorgeous flowers

Lauren and Cameron were an absolute dream to work with. I made a few additions during the course of planning my wedding and they were super flexible. I added special frames to honor loved ones in my bouquet which really added that special touch to my wedding. Our centerpieces looked amazing and the boutonnières looked great too. The flower quality was perfect and to this day (over a month after my wedding) the toss bouquet sits in my dining room and still smells as fresh as the day we unboxed our gorgeous flowers.

Something Borrowed Blooms 15
    Something Borrowed Blooms 16

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you for this sweet recommendation, Blair!! We’re so thankful you chose SBB to be part of your special day! 💕💐

Melanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful and Economical

We had a great experience with SBB for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were very pretty and it was so easy. I felt like we had plenty of options to choose from and it saved us quite a bit on the flowers. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and garland. It was so nice to simply pack the flowers back in the boxes when we were cleaning up after the wedding rather than throw fresh flowers away. We will definitely recommend SBB to all our friends and family!

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thanks for this awesome recommendation! We surely appreciate it! ☺️ We loved being able to be a part of their special day!!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/27/2018

This company makes me want to get married again!

Cameron is the BOMB! I ordered the wrong flowers (my fault) and two days before my wedding she came in clutch to save the day and get new flowers out to me. I was already so stressed, but this took a HUGE weight off my shoulders knowing someone cared about my wedding as much as I did. The flowers were GORGEOUS and everyone was admiring them! We ordered my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and they ALL LOOKED AMAZING! So many compliments, and then I didn't have to worry about any clean up. That was so nice! Thank you SBB for making my day one I will never forget.

xx - Mrs. Henderson

Something Borrowed Blooms 28
    Something Borrowed Blooms 29
    Something Borrowed Blooms 30

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hi Kayla! We are so happy everything worked out for you and your special day!! We LOVE our SBB brides and know how important it is to have the flowers of your dreams! Thank you so much for this amazing review & thank you for choosing our blooms! Xoxo, Lauren & Laken
  • Kaci

Kaci Bruno · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect flowers and staff

Lauren took care of my wedding from the get go. She was kind and understanding. Her professionalism and keen eye, made our flowers look gorgeous. Although I never met her face to face, she was a huge part of my wedding.

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hi Kaci, wow! This is so sweet! Thank you so much for choosing us and letting us be a part of your special day! Congratulations again!
    - Lauren & Laken

Jennie Liu · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Decision Ever

We were getting sticker shock while flower shopping so it was an absolute godsend when we found SBB. It was tough choosing from the gorgeous on-trend collections. The flowers look and photograph just like that real thing! I can't thank SBB enough for their amazing service and making the planning process so easy.

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hi Jennie! Thank you so much for this sweet review!! We love being able to offer this to our amazing brides! We are so excited you found us and that we were able to be a part of your special day!! Xoxo, Lauren & Laken

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2018

Best decision!

Like most of the brides who rented their flowers from SBB, I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on flowers.. especially since 95% of my guests are from out-of-town and no one will be able to take the flowers after. I was initially skeptical about the appearance of the flowers, but when I ordered one just to take a look.. it looked so beautiful and real! I got the centerpieces, bouquets for myself & bridesmaid, pomander balls, and boutonnieres for the groom & groomsmen. I love how people commented on how beautiful the flowers looked and then see their surprised look when I tell them that they're silk flowers :)

Customer service was great. I had too many questions to count and had to make some changes due to guest counts. But they were super accommodating and really nice to work with.

It's definitely one of the best wedding decisions I've made. I saved a lot of money and used it to rent an ice-cream cart for my guests :) If you're on the fence about borrowing from SBB, just do it!

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hi Shannon! Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. We are so happy to have been a part of your special day! Congratulations, again! Xoxo, Lauren & Laken
  • Natalie

Natalie Vert · Married on 09/21/2018

September 2018 Wedding in Nebraska

Something borrowed blooms looks exactly like the real thing! All of my guests were in love with them and you cannot even tell the difference in photos. I loved that I could rent my flowers so that I did not spends thousands of dollars on something I would just throw away. Their customer service was incredible. I rented my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids flowers, corsages for the mothers and grandmothers as well as boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen, fathers and grandfathers. 11/10 would recommend!

Something Borrowed Blooms 31

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

I highly recommend SBB! I ordered bouquets and a boutonniere from the Olivia collection and they were stunning!! It also came with a complimentary toss bouquet, which is such a great idea! I loved how the bouquets looked - no one could tell that they weren't real! They also smelled really nice and fresh, which was a nice touch. The service was amazing. I received an email at the beginning of the month confirming my order and to prepare for the shipment. When they shipped, I received tracking info so I could make sure they arrived on time. Everything worked out perfectly with the flowers!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Sarah, thank you for taking the time to review our services. So very happy to hear you were pleased! Congratulations and all our best, Lauren & Laken
  • Marybeth

Marybeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Exactly what I was looking for

If you're looking to save money, and NOT looking to DIY, this is absolutely what you need. I ordered my Stella bouquets (1 bridal, and 7 bridesmaids) through SBB, and they were gorgeous. I received countless compliments on them on my wedding day, and it was the best decision I could have made. Each bouquet was beautifully and carefully crafted, and my guests thought they were real. One flower head fell off my bouquet minutes before I walked down the aisle, but we popped it back on and it gave me no trouble the rest of the day! I also recommend fluffing them when you remove them from the box! Just everything was so easy, from ordering, to returning.

A word of advice: do NOT get the floral scented paper. I decided to get it with the sample before I ordered, and it was so strong it almost knocked me off my feet. Very very fragrant, and not good for those with sensitive noses and prone to headaches. All my siblings complained when they went into the living room where the bouquet was sitting.

All in all, still worthy of 5 stars! Thank you SBB!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 32

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hi Marybeth, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Great advice for future brides here! We appreciate you for allowing us to be part of your special day. Wishing you all the very best, Lauren & Laken

Aimee · Married on 09/08/2018

I am so glad I found this website! I hated the idea of spending a small fortune on fresh flowers just for them to die shortly after the wedding. Something Borrowed Blooms was the perfect option for me. The florals were BEAUTIFUL and you could hardly tell they were silk! I ultimately went with the Olivia Collection, but had a hard time deciding because all the collections are beautiful! The customer service was icing on the cake, and everyone that I spoke to was so friendly and helpful!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 33
    Something Borrowed Blooms 34
    Something Borrowed Blooms 35
    Something Borrowed Blooms 36
    Something Borrowed Blooms 37

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Aimee, thank you for the wonderful review! Glad to have been part of your special day. The photos are just beautiful... Thank you for sharing with us!
    Congratulations and all our best,
    Lauren & Laken
  • F

Farah · Married on 09/08/2018

I absolutely loved my experience with Something Borrowed Blooms!!!!! Very nice girls, the quality of the bouquets is really amazing, and easy process. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Farah, thank you for taking the time to review our services. We love to get feedback from our brides! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. Congratulations and all our best, Lauren + Laken

Lindsey · Married on 08/11/2018

It was so easy! Thank you for offering this service and saving us so much money!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Lindsey, glad we could be part of your special day and thank you for taking the time to review our services. XoXo, Lauren & Laken

Meghan · Married on 07/20/2018

My flowers were amazing! They arrived when they were supposed to and were easy to ship back. I had my wedding at a lakehouse in southern IL (we are from Chicago), so they shipped the flowers to the house ahead of me. When I was worried about getting them there and back in a timely manner, they problem solved wuickly and efficiently with me. It was so reassuring as a frantic bride-to-be to know I was dealing with a competent and amazing company!

I ordered a bouquet for myself, my Matron of Honor, multiple boutonnieres, and wrist corsages. Everyone couldn't believe they were fake! In the pictures I have received from my photographer thus far, the flowers are beautiful looking! When I get the details pics, I will load them as well because they will be close ups.

I will suggest Something Borrowed Blooms to every bride I meet!

Something Borrowed Blooms 38

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2018

Something Borrowed Blooms was by far one of the best decisions of our wedding. Cameron was amazing from start to finish; she helped me create the perfect package of "sample" flowers so I could decide what I wanted for the big day, helped me rent the perfect number of pieces to maximize my money, and the flowers themselves are EXCEPTIONAL. My bridesmaids went on and on about how beautiful their bouquets were and the flowers are photograph so exceptionally well. No one knew they were artificial! This was as great way to ensure I got exactly the florals I wanted on my wedding day for a fraction of the cost of traditional flowers and they didn't wilt or look anything less than perfect at any point!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review, Hannah! I enjoyed assisting with your special day. Congratulations!
    XOXO, Cameron

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing Something Borrowed Blooms for our wedding party flowers. The flowers not only looked stunning, but they were within our tight budget. If we were to buy these flowers from a florist, it would easily have been double if not triple the cost. These flowers are high quality and our guests couldn't even tell they weren't real! I highly recommend for any bride, especially those with expensive taste but a tight budget!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 39
    Something Borrowed Blooms 40
    Something Borrowed Blooms 41
    Something Borrowed Blooms 42

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Beautiful photos! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
    xoxo
    Lauren + Laken

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

I stumbled across this place while researching alternatives to real flowers and I'm so glad I followed through on it. They are so affordable and the flowers look SO real! Their customer service was super fast, right after I placed my order I had to add a few things and they did it no problem! They delivered right to my door in a box and they just needed a bit of fluffing from being in the box but they looked great and didn't smell like typical fake flowers. Literally no one at my wedding knew they were fake and my pictures turned out amazing. I can't recommend them enough!

Something Borrowed Blooms 43
    Something Borrowed Blooms 44
    Something Borrowed Blooms 45
    Something Borrowed Blooms 46
    Something Borrowed Blooms 47
    Something Borrowed Blooms 48

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2018

Working with Something Borrow Blooms was a hassle free and wonderful experience! There were a couple times I had questions and emailed Lauren. She responded within the same day within a short amount of time. They were more than accommodating. Their new line “Jane” had just come out but was advertised to be ready after my wedding date. I emailed Lauren and they were able to accommodate Jane in time for my wedding! I also wanted to make a change to my order a couple weeks before the wedding. They were able to accommodate that too with no questions asked! What a wonderful, easy experience. What’s better than affordable flowers that look beautiful and real!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 49
    Something Borrowed Blooms 50

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hi Kristen, thank you so much for this sweet review! Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so glad we were able to have Jane ready for your special day and that you loved your blooms! xoxo, Lauren & Laken

Kate · Married on 05/26/2018

My florist fell through a week before my wedding. Luckily, I saw an ad for Something Borrowed Blooms on instagram. Thanks to them I had flowers that looked amazing and they made the process super simple!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 51
    Something Borrowed Blooms 52
    Something Borrowed Blooms 53

Hi Kate,
    Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you found us and we were able to be a part of your special day! Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

xoxo, Lauren & Laken