Something Borrowed Blooms Reviews

Something Borrowed Blooms 6
Something Borrowed Blooms 7
  • Janaya

Janaya · Getting married on 06/12/2020

Something Borrowed Blooms to the Rescue!

I absolutely love Something Borrowed Blooms! Their flowers are beautiful and save my wedding budget tremendously!! It didn't make any since for me to go with fresh floral....I love flowers and definitely wanted flowers for the big day. SBB allowed me to get everything I could have possibly wanted for less than half the price of fresh floral!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Traharolyn

Traharolyn L Reynolds · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Definitely Recommend.

Quick response time. Easy to work with. Great selection of items.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Trahaolyn! Honored that we were able to work with you on your wedding blooms!

Emily Davis · Married on 06/22/2019

Such a great company!

I cannot say enough good things about this company! First, the flowers were beautiful. We received so many compliments, and everyone was surprised they weren’t real! They were super easy to work with, and they have a wide selection of styles. Also, I (stupidly) left my something blue in my flowers (a little something my grandma brought from Germany after she married my grandfather) and they mailed it back to me with a sweet note. I thought it was lost forever, but they came to my rescue. Seriously, top notch customer service, you will not regret renting from them!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

WOW Emily...thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review! Honored that you chose us to be a part of your Big Day & that our unique blooms made an impression with you & your guests. Happy that we were able to get your treasured something blue back to you & your Grandma.

Amy & the entire team at SBBlooms
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful flowers at a great price!

The process was easy, the flowers were beautiful and the value cannot be beat! I would definitely recommend if you would like to save money on flowers.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 13
    Something Borrowed Blooms 14
    Something Borrowed Blooms 15
    Something Borrowed Blooms 16
    Something Borrowed Blooms 17

Mona Fontenot · Married on 06/04/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms is the best!

The people were friendly and wonderful to work with. The flowers were beautiful, affordable and great quality. I'm so happy we chose to go with Something Borrowed. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an alternative to live flowers.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 18

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Mona ~ thank you for you wonderful review! We are so honored that you chose Something Borrowed Blooms & appreciated our Sophia collection so much! Grateful for the recommendations!

Wishing you a beautiful new journey together,

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

Quick to help out

My order was arriving later than originally expected, and they were on the phone with fed ex multiple times working to find a solution. I ending up getting my flowers in plenty of time thanks to their attentiveness to my problem. The flowers were beautiful and nobody could tell they were fake!

Something Borrowed Blooms 19

Erika · Married on 06/01/2019

Great! This was one of the easiest and best decision I made! Would do this over again in an instant!

This is the best thing I did! Flowers came on time, looked great and even smelt real! Everyone was shocked they were fake!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

So happy to hear that this was the best thing you did for your wedding planning! We love our brides Erika & it makes us heart-happy to hear that our unique blooms are appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

• Jenn Spangler

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

Rent. Your. Flowers.

Rent. Your. Flowers. There are so many reasons why Something Borrowed Blooms is awesome. The flowers are beautiful, environmentally friendly, and incredibly affordable. We paid probably 25% of what we would have paid for traditional flowers. As a Type-A Planner, my favorite aspect of SBB was something that not a lot of people mention about them -- you know EXACTLY what you’re getting. Florists are always kind of a gamble because you don’t see the actual bouquets until the wedding day, certain flowers might not be in season, etc. This, of course, is not the case with SBB because you can very accurately see all of their flowers right on their website.

The business is also run very efficiently. Lauren was very responsive to my emails and never made a big deal about adjusting my order. The shipping and return process was also straightforward and simple. Finally, for brides who are worried whether the flowers will look “real” -- my grandmother was asked to return her corsage at the end of the night and was very confused as to why. She didn’t realize the flowers were silk. If they did look fake, she 100% would have said so. Trust me. :)

Thank you SBB for being such a wonderful part of our big day!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Wow Jennifer...THANK YOU for the raving review!! We greatly appreciate our brides & it makes us heart-happy to hear when our unique blooms, concept, & customer service make such a great first impression. Honored that you chose to work with us for your Wedding Blooms!

Jennifer Senio · Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful!

The flowers were lovely and exceeded our expectations!!

• Colleen

Colleen · Married on 05/26/2019

BEAUTIFUL flowers for a great price!!!

If you are looking for beautiful flowers that will look AMAZING in pictures without costing you an arm and a leg then look no further! Like most of you reading this - I was a little skeptical at first and of course concerned that the flowers would look fake in pictures and in person but I was so incredibly happy when they all arrived! You are able to order a sample to look at the flowers but you will have to pay shipping on it. BUT then they will give you a coupon code to apply for savings on future shipping costs. I used the Olivia collection for my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids, and boutonnieres and the total literally shocked me! including shipping it only cost me $365 INCLUDING to and from shipping. The flowers were just gorgeous and I didn't have to worry about wet flower stems dripping on the bridesmaids dresses, flowers wilting before the ceremony/pictures, or spending thousands on flowers that literally DIE within a few days. They even include a complimentary toss bouquet that you get to keep! And their customer service was just timely, friendly, and overall fantastic with my questions! Long story short - you order them, they arrive 2 days prior to the wedding, then the day after your big day you just stick them back in the packaging, apply the prepaid shipping label and drop them at Fedex. Easiest process ever!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 20
    Something Borrowed Blooms 21

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

WOW Colleen...THANK YOU for the raving review!! So happy that our unique blooms were so appreciated & that you found our process of ordering wedding flowers to be so effortless! Honored that you chose us to be a part of your Big Day!!

Wishing you both a lifetime of love & beautifully bloomed days,
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Feldscher · Married on 05/26/2019

Why buy flowers that will die when you can rent?

One of the best wedding decisions we made was renting our flowers from Something Borrowed Blooms. Flowers were not something that was hugely important to us, and when we realized we'd have to spend a big portion of our budget on something that would be dead the next day, we started looking into other options and discovered this: the Rent the Runway of wedding flowers. We used all rented silk flowers, including the bouquets, centerpieces, corsages and boutonnieres. Something Borrowed Blooms was incredibly responsive to any question I had. The flowers arrived on time and were packed well. They were also absolutely gorgeous. My stepbrother wore one of the boutonnieres and didn't know until I told him the next day that it wasn't a real flower. We spent 1/10 the price of what we would have on fresh flowers and had no issues with decorations wilting in the Washington, DC heat. I sent the link to the Charlotte collection, which we used, to an Etsy shop that was able to make us silk cake flowers to match. I was worried about getting all the flowers back at the end of the night, but asked a bridesmaid to take care of it and we ended up getting everything back easily -- she went chair to chair once guys had taken off their jackets to take the boutonnieres! Overall, I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 22

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

WOW Jacqueline...thank you for taking the time to write this raving review!! Happy to hear how you delegated the task of collecting the rented blooms to someone in your wedding party as that is a regular concern for our brides. Honored that we were able to help your wedding day bloom beautifully & for a fraction of the cost of fresh flowers. Grateful for spreading the word about our unique concept!

• Blair

Blair · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing idea, gorgeous flowers

Lauren and Cameron were an absolute dream to work with. I made a few additions during the course of planning my wedding and they were super flexible. I added special frames to honor loved ones in my bouquet which really added that special touch to my wedding. Our centerpieces looked amazing and the boutonnières looked great too. The flower quality was perfect and to this day (over a month after my wedding) the toss bouquet sits in my dining room and still smells as fresh as the day we unboxed our gorgeous flowers.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 23
    Something Borrowed Blooms 24

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you for this sweet recommendation, Blair!! We’re so thankful you chose SBB to be part of your special day! 💕💐
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 05/25/2019

SO glad we went with SBB!

Something Borrowed Blooms was so easy to work with and took so much risk out of our special day. I had heard so many horror stories about using real flowers, so I knew I wanted artificial, but new nothing about arranging flowers. The rentals arrived right on time and were absolutely perfect. My mother didn't believe that my father's boutonniere was artificial at first, that's how high quality they are! They even smelled wonderful! They were easy to work with when we needed to add to our order, and so easy to return. My husband and I are so happy we went with Something Borrowed Blooms!

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Leah ~ We love our brides & are so happy to hear when our unique concept is so appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review!

Heather Lambright · Married on 05/11/2019

best decision!

Could not have asked for a more beautiful, easy, cost effective way of doing our flowers. They were absolutely stunning and everyone was shocked to hear they were not real. I hadn't heard of SBB before, did my research and was pleasantly surprised by how friendly and helpful the team was with answering questions and making things happen. The customer service team stayed in contact with me once the flowers were shipped up until they arrived on my front porch. Would do it all over again! Thank you Something Borrowed Blooms for making it so easy!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Lauren Curto · Married on 05/05/2019

Best find ever, looked so real!

Coming across Something Borrowed Blooms was one of the best finds while planning my wedding! They saved us a ton of money on flowers and they seriously looked SO REAL! Everyone thought they were! They photographed great as well. Do yourself a favor and save your money, get SSB! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

So happy Lauren that you chose Something Borrowed Blooms for your wedding! Happy that we were able to offer you Beautiful Blooms at a budget savvy price! Thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review!

Wishing you a lifetime of love & laughter on your journey together!

• Brittnee

Brittnee W · Married on 05/04/2019

such a great choice!

I loved working with SBB for my wedding flowers. This was one of the best choices I made when planning. I used a bride bouquet, 2 bridesmaids posies, and garland for my wedding arch. People were shocked when I told them they weren't real, and you really can't tell the difference in the photos. The quality was high and well worth the price. I made a few changes to my order and the response was immediate and so easy to do.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Brittnee, we are so happy that we were able to work with you to make your wedding bloom beautifully & that people weren't the wiser by looks alone. Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review!

Wishing you an abundance of love & laughter on your new journey together!

XOXOXO,
  • Annie

Annie Wolf · Married on 04/28/2019

The PERFECT alternative

I used the Jane Collection from Something Borrowed Blooms for my wedding at the end of April. After getting engaged, I saw their ad on Instagram and was intrigued. Not only did I love the idea of reusing something like this but I knew how expensive flowers could be! I ordered a couple of hair pieces for my hair and makeup trail to check things out and was instantly sold. The pieces are budget friendly and gorgeous. If you're up close and personal you can tell that the flowers aren't 'real' but in the days leading up to the wedding, when we had the centerpieces out, multiple people asked us why they weren't in the fridge! SBB was responsive, supportive, and on top of things. If I ever need flowers again I'll be using them and you totally should too!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 25
    Something Borrowed Blooms 26
    Something Borrowed Blooms 27
    Something Borrowed Blooms 28

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Annie, it was a pleasure to work with you to make your Wedding Day bloom beautifully! Thank you for sharing your wedding pics & for the little star fish that made its way to our warehouse in Louisiana! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write us a raving review & hope that we get to work with you in the future.

Wishing you an abundance of love & laughter on your new journey together,

brandi · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing! Just book SBB already!

The bouquets and arrangements provided by Something Borrowed Blooms were nothing short of amazing. I marveled at them from the minute I opened the boxes until...well my wedding was almost three weeks ago and I haven't stopped marveling. I placed a large order of about 30 centerpieces, boutonnieres, my bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquets, a few aisle markers for church, and a few posies. Almost everything was from the Jane collection and a few of the centerpieces from the Olivia collection. I loved every single one. I read so many positive reviews before booking and wasn't sure they could be trusted, but I'll add to the chorus by saying this was honestly one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. SBB's product is high quality and beautiful. As others say, they even smell better than real flowers. Only the people I told knew that they were fake. My photographer couldn't get over it. The value is amazing - at least a quarter of the price of what I would have paid for live flowers. I can't recommend SBB highly enough.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Chills...Brandi!! Thank you for taking the time to write a raving review! We are honored that you chose Something Borrowed Blooms to make your wedding bloom beautifully & love that they made such an impression on you!!

Wishing you a lifetime of love & laughter on your new journey together,
  • Melissa

Melissa Dimarino · Married on 04/27/2019

So glad I found them!!

Something Borrowed Blooms was an amazing addition to our wedding! They worked with us to find the perfect garlands. They responded quickly to our questions and was very easy to send them back. The garlands were gorgeous and everyone loved them. Best part is no one could tell they were fake and they helped us to stay on budget 😊 highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 29
    Something Borrowed Blooms 30
    Something Borrowed Blooms 31

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Honored that we were able to work with you Melissa on your décor for your wedding! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a wonderful review & highly recommending us!

Amy & the entire SBBlooms Team
  • Andrea

Andrea Pasenelli · Married on 04/27/2019

Easy convenient perfect

Easiest part of planning a wedding. The flowers were on time perfect so life like and the process couldn’t have been easier. Saved 100’s! The return shipping is already paid for ! Put the flowers back in the box slap the return label on and done! I got the Olivia collection!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 32
    Something Borrowed Blooms 33
    Something Borrowed Blooms 34
    Something Borrowed Blooms 35
    Something Borrowed Blooms 36

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you Andrea for taking the time to write us a sweet review! So happy to hear that you found this to be a smooth flowing process & saved money while having perfect flowers for your wedding! We are honored that you chose us to be a part of your wedding day!

Wishing you both a lifetime of love & beautifully bloomed days,
    Amy & the entire SBBlooms Team
  • Kevyn

Kevyn · Married on 04/20/2019

The best decision I made for my wedding

I'm not lying. I have had friends that have spent upwards of $1500 - $5000 on flowers for their weddings. I couldn't fathom spending that on flowers that will eventually die. I did a lot of research on other options out there and i stumbled across Something Borrowed Blooms on Wedding Wire. OH MY GOD. Let me tell you - you are not sacrificing ANYTHING if you choose to use Something Borrowed. The flowers are absolutely beautiful and high-quality. No one, and i mean NO ONE, knew they were fake flowers and so many people complemented me and my bridal party on our flowers. The service of the people that work at SBB are top notch as well. So professional and answered so many of my questions in such a kind and understanding manner. I wish every bride knew about this business. I have told so many people about them already. USE THIS COMPANY! PLEASE. It will be the best thing you do for your wedding.

Also, I got my bouquet, all my bridesmaids bouquets (there were 7), all the men's boutonnieres (there were 13), and the corsages for the moms and grandmas (there were 4) for $260!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 37
    Something Borrowed Blooms 38
    Something Borrowed Blooms 39
    Something Borrowed Blooms 40
    Something Borrowed Blooms 41

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Kevyn ~ thank you for your raving review! We are so happy that we can offer brides an alternative to beautiful wedding flowers at a budget friendly price...more money that can go towards a dreamy Honeymoon!! Honored that we were able to make your wedding bloom so beautifully!

Wishing you a lifetime of love & laughter on your new journey together,
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/31/2019

Loved My Bouquet!

I absolutely loved the bridal bouquet I rented from Something Borrowed Blooms. My event was on Sunday, I received the flowers on Thursday, and I returned them on Monday. The whole process was very easy. A perfect choice for my wedding!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you Meagan for your wonderful review! We are so happy that you loved our unique blooms & found it to be an easy process. We are honored to have been a perfect choice for your wedding!

Wishing you a lifetime of love & happiness,
    The team at Something Borrowed Blooms

Morgan Dieterich Johnson · Married on 03/30/2019

Best wedding decision I made!

Reasons why Something Borrowed Blooms is amazing:
    1) A WAY cheaper option for wedding florals! (Wedding vendors usually squeeze every penny out of you they can. Not these ladies.)
    2) Their collections and their extra decor add-ons are BEAUTIFUL and look SO REAL.
    3) They are extremely easy to work with, answering all questions, and their website spells everything out for you!
    4) They personally add brides to a Facebook group (if you’d like) and post tutorial videos and decor ideas several times a week!
    5) Their ideas are genius, trendy, helpful, and unique!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Morgan ~ we are so grateful to you for your raving review! We love being able to bring beautiful on-trend flowers to brides affordably & make this an easy process. Thank you for appreciating what we have to offer.

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 03/30/2019

Couldn't recommend enough!

Beautiful floral alternative to save you TONS on your wedding! I chose the Jane collection and thought it was stunning! I got so many compliments on how real they looked and how unique the arrangements were, and the floral scented paper in the box made them smell so amazing and real even throughout the whole day! They make the process so easy and clear by sending reminder emails leading up to your wedding day and checklists in the box for whoever is packing them up to mail back. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 42
    Something Borrowed Blooms 43
    Something Borrowed Blooms 44
    Something Borrowed Blooms 45

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Kayla! Makes us happy when our brides let us know that we made this an easy & affordable alternative to beautiful wedding flowers! Honored that you chose us to make your wedding bloom so beautifully!