Something Borrowed Blooms Reviews

Something Borrowed Blooms 6
Something Borrowed Blooms 7

Nicole Martins Ferreira · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great experience!

We received our flowers the Monday before the wedding which was a bit earlier than expected but also one less thing to worry about. The flowers looked and smelled beautiful. Had one of my bridesmaids ship it back for me which made it hassle free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Janaya

Janaya · Getting married on 06/12/2020

Something Borrowed Blooms to the Rescue!

I absolutely love Something Borrowed Blooms! Their flowers are beautiful and save my wedding budget tremendously!! It didn't make any since for me to go with fresh floral....I love flowers and definitely wanted flowers for the big day. SBB allowed me to get everything I could have possibly wanted for less than half the price of fresh floral!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

We love our brides & it makes us beam with pride when our blooms & unique concept are appreciated & acknowledged! Thank you Janaya for taking the time to write us a wonderful review & for letting us be a part of your Special Day.

• Denise

Denise Albert Swarthout · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Couldn't have been better!

I loved the entire experience with Something Borrowed Blooms! I changed my mind after my initial order as to what collection I wanted to use, and even expanded my order SEVERAL times, and they were always highly responsive to every single inquiry and change. I got exactly the look I wanted for a fraction of what I would have paid a florist, and I did all the decorating myself the day before my wedding (and didn't have to worry about anything wilting or being out of place the next day). The return process was exceptionally easy, I just dropped off the FedEx boxes at the Walgreens drop-off location around the corner from my house. Cannot recommend SBB highly enough -- best decision I made (aside from saying yes to my lovely husband)!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 13
    Something Borrowed Blooms 14
  • Jessica

Jessica and Klinton Wheeler · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Most Beautiful Magnolia Bouquets!

I really wanted magnolias for my wedding (being born in Louisiana and all), but didn't want to go hacking branches the night before and, if you are familiar with magnolias, they are super fragile and brown so easily. One of my friends recommended Something Borrowed, and I was blown away by their Shelbie collection of magnolias for me and my bridemaids! It was the exactly what I was looking for! I also got the corsages from the Taylor collection as I thought it paired better with the white florals I was looking for. The shipping was so easy! They are packed well, smelled amazing, and easy to return. Our photos turned out beautiful with these bouquets and was exactly what I had envisioned. Also, the "toss bouquet" was the perfect keepsake for the "Anniversary Dance" activity at our reception. We loved the whole experience of renting and enjoying the absolutely beautiful flowers! Because they were fake, we didn't have to worry about putting in water or bumping them, causing petals to fall apart or anything. They looked amazing in all our photos!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 15
    Something Borrowed Blooms 16
    Something Borrowed Blooms 17
  • Marissa

Marissa Dibenedetto · Married on 10/08/2019

Recommend 100%

SBB provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. I had trouble initially placing the order and customer service was so helpful getting me all set up. The flowers arrived earlier than expected and when I opened the boxes they smelled amazing!!! My family and friends and even our photographer could not believe the flowers weren’t real. We had a little mix up with our Bridesmaid bouquets but everything turned out perfect. I would 100% recommend everyone work with Something Borrowed Blooms. I followed them on Instagram so I was able to get a great idea of how the flowers would look in a real wedding and their team posts great videos on new collections and inspirations. Loved it!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 22
  • Samantha

Samantha Skanes · Married on 09/29/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!!

This hands down was one of the easiest vendors I booked for my wedding. The flowers turned out so beautiful and looked very real! We got so many compliments on them and it was much easier on the budget. I would order these again 1000 times over!! The customer service was also amazing. Thank you SBB!!

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 23
    Something Borrowed Blooms 24
    Something Borrowed Blooms 25
    Something Borrowed Blooms 26

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

So glad to hear that reserving your wedding blooms with us was the easiest process for your wedding day! We love our brides & it makes us beam with pride when we exceed expectations. Thank you, Samantha, for taking the time to share some of your beautiful wedding pic & kind words!

JoAna · Married on 09/20/2019

Quick & Beautiful!

I ran into an issue with my florist two weeks before the wedding. I called SBB and had flowers arrive two days before the wedding and they were beautiful! You cannot beat the price for the look and the quality that you receive! I received so many compliments from guests and they couldn't believe that they were not real!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 27
    Something Borrowed Blooms 28
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/14/2019

Such an amazing service!

I am SO glad I found this company! Having the option to rent my flowers that looked SO REAL was such a relief.
    From the ease of the website to split payments, from receiving my flowers to then returning them, it was such a smooth process! I’ve already recommended SBB to my venue so that they can share that with other clients.
    Such a delight to my special day! Thank you for being amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 29

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Oh, Julie...so happy to hear how much you appreciate our unique blooms & unique process & that everything flowed so smoothly for your Special Day! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience & we greatly appreciate your spreading the word about Something Borrowed Blooms.

Tina · Married on 09/07/2019

Would use them again in a heart beat!

These flowers were even more beautiful in person than they look in pictures. Everyone was so impressed! I try to be environmentally conscious in everything I do in life and I felt good about using flowers that could be used again. Thank you for being green, SBB!

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 30
    Something Borrowed Blooms 31
  • Morgan

Morgan Silvers · Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful, affordable faux flowers

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! SSB makes the process so easy, and my POC was very responsive to all my questions.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Glad to hear that our unique blooms made a great impression & that our process was effortless for you! Thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review Morgan & it was an honor to work with you on your Wedding Blooms.

Pamela Wattimena · Married on 09/01/2019

The best flower company for your wedding!

Something Borrowed Blooms is an amazing company to utilize for your wedding! They made the process easy & stress-free! Look no further! I am extremely please I picked Something Borrowed Blooms for my wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 09/01/2019

Love the Charlotte Collection!

Absolutely loved my flowers! I got so many compliments and they smelled great.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Traharolyn

Traharolyn L Reynolds · Married on 08/31/2019

Definitely Recommend.

Quick response time. Easy to work with. Great selection of items.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Trahaolyn! Honored that we were able to work with you on your wedding blooms!

Wishing you a lifetime of love & laughter,
    Amy & the SBBlooms Team

Jackie · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing & superb!

So happy that I selected SBB for my flowers. The were perfect and exceeded my expectations! Hands down 5 star products and service! Would recommend with no hesitations! :)
    Sincerely,
    A Very HAPPY Bride!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

It makes us beam with pride when we hear that our unique blooms exceed expectations & that our Olivia collection was perfect for your wedding day! Thank you, Jackie, for taking the time to write us a wonderful review & honored to be a part of your Big Day!!

• Jessica

Jessica Wuertz · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful flowers and excellent customer service!

I had the most amazing experience with Something Borrowed Blooms. The customer service was excellent! They were always quick to answer questions. Everything arrived on time and in great condition. The scented paper made my flowers smell so good! My guests were raving about how beautiful the arrangements were and everyone was shocked to hear they were artificial. I HIGHLY recommend choosing this company for wedding flowers. Returning was so easy and overall it saved me a lot of money! Thank you SBB!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to write us a wonderful review & we greatly appreciate you recommending our company! It was an honor working with you on your wedding blooms.

Wishing you a lifetime of love & happiness,

Barbara · Married on 08/24/2019

Loved them!!

One of the best decisions we made during the wedding! The customer service was amazing throughout the entire process, they answered every question I had whether via phone or email. The flowers were gorgeous (we used the Taylor bouquets) and I absolutely loved the seeded eucalyptus garlands we used for the tables. I had everything delivered to my venue on Thursday and returned them to Fedex Monday afternoon, easiest process ever! I highly recommend using them!!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

It makes us beam with pride when we hear that choosing our unique blooms was one of the best decisions made during the wedding planning! We greatly appreciate you letting us be a part of your Special Day & thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review.

Kelly Staple · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely Amazing! Highly Recommend!!

I absolutely loved Something Borrowed Blooms! The flowers were perfect for my wedding and affordable! I loved that there were numerous collections to choose from, but I fell in love with the Cameron Collection! I loved everything about the flowers for myself, my bridesmaids, flowe girls, and the guys! They were stunning in person! 😍😍The customer service was amazing! They answered all of my questions & helped to make the process super easy! I definitely recommend them to any bride in need of amazing flowers, without spending a lot of money! They photographed well!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 32
    Something Borrowed Blooms 33
    Something Borrowed Blooms 34
    Something Borrowed Blooms 35

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

It makes us beam with pride when we hear that our unique blooms & concept work so perfectly for our brides! We greatly appreciate you, Kelly, for taking the time to share your experience & for letting us be apart of your Big Day! Cameron did fit your wedding party perfectly.

• Shawna

Shawna · Married on 08/23/2019

Had the best experience with SBB!

Having real or fake flowers didn’t matter to us personally and we hate wasting, so when we saw that we could rent flowers for less than the cost of real ones, it was perfect. SBB customer service was OUTSTANDING. They were so responsive and helpful answering all of our questions so quickly so that we were able to make the right decisions for what we wanted. Most importantly, the flowers looked amazing in person and in pictures (and they smelled so pretty!). Very reasonable cost for great quality flowers, truly. Their process for ordering, receiving and returning was so simple. The hardest part of the process is remembering to collect everything you rented (specifically the boutonnieres from the groomsmen!). Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 36
    Something Borrowed Blooms 37
    Something Borrowed Blooms 38

Sarah Kung · Married on 08/17/2019

You won’t regret picking SomethingBorrowed

I was so impressed! The delivery was exactly on time, the flowers were gorgeous and the attention to detail with even a light fragrance was really unique. The entire process was so easy, the flowers were the last thing I worried about on my wedding day. P.S. I got the Cameron collection (shown in the pic)

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 39

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Glad to hear Sarah that our unique blooms made a great impression! We love our brides & it make us happy to hear when our unique concept is appreciated & effortless. Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review & honored to be a part of your Special Day!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/10/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms is a hidden GEM!

SBB was so amazing! We got the "Olivia" collection and the flowers were so lifelike, people were shocked when I told them they weren't real. They even smelled real! We had nine bridesmaids, nine groomsmen, parents/grandparents, plus ourselves and got all of our gorgeous flowers for less than $700. Customer service was awesome too! Run, don't walk to SBB! They are incredible!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 40
    Something Borrowed Blooms 41

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

So glad to hear how well received our unique blooms were for your Wedding Day! Honored that you chose Something Borrowed Blooms to help your big day bloom beautifully!

• Madi

Madi Saylor · Married on 08/10/2019

Budget bride

10/10 experience. I got the elegant look I wanted to achieve while saving huge amounts of $$$. We received tons of compliments too! Don't hesitate, use this company for your wedding flowers. You will not regret it.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

So glad to hear that our unique concept worked so perfectly for your vision...beautiful wedding blooms at a fraction of the cost! Thank you for taking the time to let us know that our unique blooms made a great impression with you & your guests!

Morgan Sirianni · Married on 08/09/2019

Incredible Flowers!

100% would recommend. The process was so simple & easy! the flowers looked incredible and no one new they were fake. I was able to have trendy florals in my very tight budget & it was also so convenient to not have to worry about flowers wilting in the August sun. I am so so so glad we went with something borrowed blooms and will recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 42
    Something Borrowed Blooms 43
    Something Borrowed Blooms 44
    Something Borrowed Blooms 45

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

We love our brides & it makes up beam with pride when we hear that our blooms & unique concept are appreciated. Honored to have been a part of your wedding Morgan & thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Kara · Married on 08/03/2019

Loved using this company!

Something borrowed blooms was the best decision. It was a fraction of the cost of real flowers and they look unbelievably real! For 5 bouquets, 10 boutonnieres, and 4 corsages it was less than $300!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 46
    Something Borrowed Blooms 47

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

It makes us beam with pride when we hear that SBBlooms was the best decision to have beautiful wedding blooms at a fraction of the cost! Thank you, Kara, for taking the time to write us a kind review & honored to be a part of your Big Day!

• Cheezpoofs80

Jordianne · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing Flowers

I love telling everyone about Something Borrowed Blooms, and that I rented flowers for my entire bridal party and immediate family. I always get this look of confusion.

Everyone was in awe how beautiful the flowers looked and smelled. People were shocked when they saw the photos and how amazing they looked. I highly recommend SBB because the value is incredible, and they make the return process so easy. Most bridal bouquets cost $300+. I spent around the same amount for our entire bridal party and both sets of parents. You also get a complimentary toss bouquet if you rent their bridal one. I decided to keep the toss bouquet for myself because it was so pretty.

Currently I only have some photos taken by family. I also have a link to our sneak peek photos by Ambient Sky - Couture Imagery:

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 53
    Something Borrowed Blooms 54
    Something Borrowed Blooms 55

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Jordianne ~ WOW, what a wonderful review & your wedding pics are stunning!! I LOVE that you chose to mix & match your Wedding Blooms with 4 different collections. Thank you for taking the time to write us a raving review & honored that you chose our unique blooms for your Big Day!

Wishing you & Jon a lifetime of love & beautifully bloomed days,
    Amy & the entire SBBlooms team
  • Kat

Kat Trinder · Married on 07/27/2019

Couldn’t be happier

Something borrowed blooms far exceeded my expectations! The flowers looked (and smelled) gorgeous and I got so many compliments on them. They arrived early, and the whole process of ordering / returning was seamless. I highly recommend SBB to anyone who wants high quality bouquets at a fraction of the price of real flowers.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 56
    Something Borrowed Blooms 57
    Something Borrowed Blooms 58

Hey Kat,
    We love our brides & it makes us happy to hear when our unique blooms exceed expectations! Thank you for taking the time to let us know & honored that you chose us to be a part of your special day.

Amy & the entrie team at Something Borrowed Blooms