Amore Events Tucson

Tucson, AZ View map Visit website
1 review
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Amore Events specializes in designing, planning, and coordinating your dream wedding or event. With over 20 years of experience and a passion for creating memorable, exquisite events, our mother-daughter team strives to provide the perfect day for you at an affordable price. Every package is customized specifically to fit your personal needs, with a hand-picked team of vendors to complete your day. From elegant small events to festive large parties, we aim to deliver unique experiences for all.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Mary
    Mary L. Married on 02/22/2022

Dream wedding!

We can not put into words how grateful we are to Lisa Rundle for creating the dream wedding for Just the Two of Us . My husband and I wanted something intimate and meaningful for our special day and it truly exceeded our expectations beyond measure!! Lisa and her team did it all. The only thing I had to do was find a dress and Lisa even helped me find the perfect one. The Venue, Casa Louisa, was beautifully appointed and the gardens so pretty. Lisa officiated the ceremony and the vows she selected for us were incredibly touching and spot on beautiful. She provided the bouquet and boutonniere which, were also perfect. Not to mention, the champagne toast served in beautiful goblets and the yummy personal sized cake created just for us. Gail and Tarah, our lovely witnesses were arranged by Lisa as well. It truly was a dream come true as I had none of the stress and we had the most magical day imagined. Thank you so very much Lisa for making this day everything that we hoped for and more. I would absolutely give Amore Events in Tucson the highest recommendation there is!! XOXO

Deals

Amore Events Tucson 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Lisa  Rundle Sellyei
Lisa Rundle Sellyei
Owner of Amore Events Tucson

With over 30 years of wedding and event planning, Amore Events Tucson has much to offer our couples. If your planning an elopement, small or large wedding or event we are here to help you all along the way. I'm a 6th generation Tucsonian and my team and vendors are highly experienced to meet all your needs.

We look forward to working with you and having you apart of the Amore Family!

Kayla Sellyei Rider
Kayla Sellyei Rider
Partner/Owner

Working with my mom for years wedding and event planning has been so much fun! I'm a 7th generation Tucsonian and love working with our couples to build the vision of the wedding day. I'm very detail oriented and am the list and timeline maker for our team. We make sure every detail of your special day it taken care of so that you enjoy your self and your guest. I can't wait to work with you and be apart of your wedding or event.

Tucson Tucson, AZ, 85716
1-520-307-3507

8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday-Friday 8:00AM -11:00 Saturday Closed Sunday
Location of (Amore Events Tucson)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding