5890 W Bridle Way, Tucson, AZ 85743 Map · Phone number

About Red Diamond Rentals

RED DIAMOND is a family owned and operated party rental company specializing in table rentals, chair rentals, linen rentals, and party rentals for all your important events. We serve the Tucson area and offer excellent customer service, high quality products, and affordable prices. We also offer free set up and take down which goes a long way in making your special day less stressful. Whether you're celebrating a wedding, birthday blowout, corporate event, shower, family reunion, block party, school function or another event, let RED DIAMOND focus on all the details, so you don't have to.

We work. You Party!

YourCompanyversion2small
DSC6376

16 Reviews for Red Diamond Rentals

Megan · Married on 12/31/2018

We've used Red Diamond for rentals several times here at our venue, The Carriage House. Their product is excellent quality and their staff is super polite. They're always my first go-to for rentals.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/20/2018

I would give more stars if I could! Red Diamond Rentals in TUCSON, ARIZONA was amazing to work with. Carla & Cory(?) were very helpful as I (soon-to-be-bride) was getting more nervous as the wedding day neared. They arrived early and picked up at the end of the night like clockwork! I was also impressed with their timely responses and correspondence during the prior months of planning. GREAT customer service and the tables/linens were PERFECT! All this and so AFFORDABLE too! Believe me, because I am known as the "cheap one" and shopped AROUND for a long time! We highly recommend Red Diamond Rentals for your next event!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • megz

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

Such a seamless experience and very responsive throughout the whole planning process! We received exactly what we needed and our wedding was beautiful! Highly recommended for all Tucson brides!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Award

Red Diamond Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.15
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 158.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Setup

• 5890 W Bridle Way Tucson, 85743 See on map