14 Reviews for Red Diamond Rentals

Dance Floor (1)
Tables (1)
Linens (1)
14 Red Diamond Rentals Reviews

Such a seamless experience and very responsive throughout the whole planning process! We received exactly what we needed and our wedding was beautiful! Highly recommended for all Tucson brides!

Profile Picture User6691049, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Chairs, Tables

These guys were very flexible and informative about the entire rental process for our wedding. They are a little pricy but their staff even assisted in other set-up things upon dropping off the rentals

Profile Picture Aniecia, 12/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very affordable, best price in town for the size dance floor that we wanted. They set up the floor how we wanted (slightly different location than they usually do). It was comfortable for everyone to dance on all night long.

Profile Picture Karlyn, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Dance Floor

This is great company. They are affordable, they have great inventory and are very flexible. I had to make changes to my order multiple times as we were approaching the wedding date and they were so helpful every time. They didn't have a problem meeting with me outside of regular work hours or on weekends to show me inventory. I had to change venues at the last minute so Jay went to the venue a couple of days before the wedding to check it out to make sure it would all fit nicely. Overall, I had a great experience working with them.

Profile Picture Daniela, 2/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Red Diamond has been awesome in helping me with rentals for my wedding next month. They met with my fiance and me to show us their inventory, which was much nicer than the other two companies we saw. They also have the best prices for what we need, and have been really helpful with updating our counts several times. I can't wait to see it all put together. I definitely recommend using them!

Profile Picture User4620806, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The workers relieved so much stress from my special day. They were very professional and got the job done quick. There was one worker in particular that was so kind and very efficient. His name was Cory Stanford and he is the best worker. With the experience I had with the company I would definitely recommend this company and I will continue to use their services in the future.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 10/23/14, 1 Review
4.7

Great products and easy to work with!

Profile Picture User4711624, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were amazing! Everything was incredibly clean, they set up and picked up right on time. We had to make changes 24 hours before and they were immediately responsive and flexible. I have worked with many rental places through work as well and red Diamond by far exceeded any expectations.

Profile Picture Paige, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a couple heaters from Red Diamond for our reception but had originally reserved 7. Due to a large rain storm we had to move our wedding indoors. Our planner called them the day before to notify them of the possibility of rain and they were very accommodating. The heaters we did rent for the patio were great & I'm so glad we had them.

Profile Picture Erin, 3/1/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Red Diamond was FANTASTIC for our wedding. This family owned- and operated-business really knows their stuff. The are extremely easy to work with, professional, and responsive. They helped us pull together quite a few details last minute, set up and came back that night to haul away after the wedding.

We canceled a contract with another rental vendor because they couldn't even get our order right. Red Diamond was a breath of fresh air and we will keep them in mind for events in the future. They are great!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/14/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I researched all the rental companies in town and decided to use Red Diamond Rentals based on three things: their prices were the lowest, they included setup and breakdown in their cost, and they had great reviews. I was NOT disappointed. In a business where you offer the same products as your competitors, the only way to survive is customer service. Red Diamond Rentals will be around a long time! Jay was quick to respond to my calls and emails, and was accommodating to my request of setting up the tables and chairs in two different locations at the venue. He took the time to make sure every table and chair was in the perfect spot and it looked amazing. Thank you Jay and Red Diamond Rentals!

Profile Picture Solera, 10/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jay at Red Diamond was amazing! He rents high quality products that look like new! He was extremely easy to work with and we were 100% satisfied! There is no reason why you should rent from anyone else! Thank you, Jay!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Red Diamond was simply amazing!!! They were reasonably priced, amazingly prompt for delivery and pick-up, they were very efficient in setup and tear down, and they flexible with a last minute request to change the date for pick-up. We wholeheartedly endorse them as the #1 choice for you table and chair rental needs!!

Profile Picture User3444883, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had waited close to my date of event Red Diamond was able to offer service at affordable price. The chairs were nice and comfortable, their friendly and will work with you, yes I shall use this service again along with a recommendation to my friends who may be in need of getting safisfy, affordable rental rental prices for any event

Profile Picture cynthia, 7/15/12, 1 Review