Emma Lee Photography

Seattle, WA View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Emma Lee Photography is a wedding photography company based in Seattle, Washington. Owner and photographer Emma is an adventurous self-declared romantic. Loving all things love, she is at home working with couples on their big day and capturing the images they will cherish for a lifetime. Her contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic styles perfectly capture couples in their most authentic moments, setting out on their next adventure in life together.

Couples can begin their journey with Emma with an engagement photoshoot before the big day and can unwind after with an energetic trash-the-dress photoshoot afterward. Embracing adventure, Emma is open to travel to destination weddings and can provide additional hours and a second photographer to capture every moment. Engagement photos can be used for save-the-dates, and the wedding images can be provided to couples as digital files, in an album, on canvas, or in print.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Emily
    Emily J. Married on 06/19/2021

Beautiful memories to last a lifetime!

Emma did an amazing job capturing all the special moments of our wedding day! Knowing some of the behind the scenes drama that existed, she found ways to bring out the best in people in the moments that mattered. I appreciated the creative posing, the extra shooter, and really...not really knowing she was there as she didn't create a lot of attention on herself to still get the best shots. I am SO happy with the shots and am thankful to have such beautiful memories captured to share for many years to come!

Emma Lee Photography's reply:

Emily, you're the best! Thank you so much. I love your photos - your wedding day was beautiful! There was so much joy on your wedding day, you made it easy for me to get all the special moments!

• Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 06/06/2021

Amazing photographer!

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our engagement pictures and wedding! Emma was communicative, helpful, and professional. She made our wedding day smooth and impressed all of our guests. We’ve gotten one sneak peek picture and are obsessed with it! Can’t wait to see the rest. I highly recommend Emma for all your photography needs!

Emma Lee Photography's reply:

Thanks Taylor and Jordin! I am so happy to have been a part of your day - it was so beautiful! Can't wait to do family photos in the future :)
  • Jacey
    Jacey C. Married on 03/20/2021

Just lovely!

We could not have found a better photographer for our engagement photos. From the first message I got in return from Emma, I knew she was lovely. Her enthusiasm had me sold! Not to mention, I love the elegance and quality of her photos. Emma, thank you for sharing my engagement photo excitement with me. I’m in love with our photos and couldn’t wait to send our our Christmas cards! Thank you for being flexible, accommodating, responsive, creative, prompt, and open to any of my ideas!
    We got our photo gallery rather quickly too! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Emma!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Weston & Danielle
    20 photos · 12/21/2016

Cortney Ann Makeup Cortney Ann Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Emma previously and her passion for photography shows through her work. She is not only a wonderful person on the inside but she is extremely talented. I have seen her work more closely through one of my closest friend's weddings and the photos were unique and beautiful. I would highly recommend Emma Lee Photography.

Jane Castle Events Jane Castle Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Emma on wedding in Tucson, Arizona just a few weeks ago. She was so wonderful. Very open to photo-op suggestions at the venue, and very mindful of keeping on schedule, as well as catching important moments in the best light possible. She knows her stuff! I'm really looking forward to proudly showcasing Emma's photos of the event we both worked on. She would be a wonderful addition to any couples wedding vendor list, and is willing to travel from Seattle to Tucson, which is amazing!

Seattle Seattle, WA, 98101
Location of (Emma Lee Photography)

Emma Lee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emma Lee Photography include in the starting price?

Emma Lee Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Emma Lee Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emma Lee Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Emma Lee Photography offer?

Emma Lee Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Emma Lee Photography offer?

Emma Lee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Emma Lee Photography offer for wedding events?

Emma Lee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Emma Lee Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emma Lee Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding