Mae&Co Creative

Portland, OR View map
$1,450 Package Price

$1,450 Package Price

Mae&Co Creative is a full-service wedding planning company based in Portland, Oregon that can design and coordinate every detail of your wedding. Whether it’s adding the finishing touches to your wedding invitations, making sure your dress is flawless for your photos, or ensuring everything goes smoothly on your wedding day, Mae&Co Creative ensures you have the wedding you’ve imagined. As a highly skilled team with a passion for people, they strive to give you a wedding design inspired by you and your partner’s vision and personalities.

Experience
Manda Sue founded Mae&Co Creative in 2015 out of her love for using her artistic eye to curate special events. Her team includes a builder, three planners, and a florist, which is how they are able to fully plan your wedding. Together, they create innovative and unique weddings, elopements, and special events in the Portland area.

Mae&Co Creative designs weddings, receptions, rehearsals dinners, elopements, and many other special events. From partial planning to full planning, Manda and her team are dedicated to giving each couple a special and affordable wedding. Mae&Co Creative is more than willing to design religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, and destination weddings as well as weddings rooted in cultural traditions and civil unions. As part of your wedding planning package, you can recieve day-of coordination, timelines, vendor referrals, budget analysis, and guest list management.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,450

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$90

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Taylor L. Married on 03/08/2019

The best design and coordination team!!

Choosing Mae&Co for our design and coordination team was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. At first I wasn't sure if paying for design and coordination services was worth the extra money, but I am so happy that we decided to go with Manda and her team. She worked seamlessly with my vendors to bring my vision to life. When I had little changes to make, she was so patient with me and worked so hard to make sure that I was getting what I wanted. Jess and the coordination team made the day of SO stress free. I never had to worry about the setup process, when each vendor was getting there, and I could just focus on having fun and enjoying the day. To anyone that is on the fence of hiring a design/coordination team for your wedding, Mae&Co is one of the BEST in the biz. Their creativity, vision, and attention to detail is unlike any other. I feel so lucky that they planned and designed my wedding. It was everything and more all thanks to this team.
    Lindsey Married on 10/28/2017
    Wow! I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience with Manda was. We hired her to help with some styling as well as day of coordination for our surprise wedding in October. To say she made the day a success would be an understatement. Her timely email response and assistance leading up to the day, as well as her professionalism day of, is so so appreciated. She was so great our guests were even telling us how wonderful she was... believe me, we feel the same! Manda is so talented and is sure to take your wedding to the next level. If you are worried about cost, she is worth every penny. My big day was stress free as she ran it all. I could not have asked for someone more kind, organized, and professional. You will always be a big part of our day!
    Nicole Married on 09/21/2017
    Manda blew me away start to finish. She was repsonsive, attentive and helpful in every area. From rentals to set up, I trusted her with it all and she went above and beyond. I felt comfortable in her skill and design. She brought our whole ceremony and reception together. Would 100% hire her again. She cares deeply about what she is doing and made my husband and I feel so special. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Portland, OR, 97214
Location of (Mae&Co Creative)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding