Mae&Co Creative

Portland, OR View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Mae&Co Creative is a full-service wedding planning company based in Portland, Oregon that can design and coordinate every detail of your wedding. Whether it’s adding the finishing touches to your wedding invitations, making sure your dress is flawless for your photos, or ensuring everything goes smoothly on your wedding day, Mae&Co Creative ensures you have the wedding you’ve imagined. As a highly skilled team with a passion for people, they strive to give you a wedding design inspired by you and your partner’s vision and personalities.

Experience
Manda Sue founded Mae&Co Creative in 2015 out of her love for using her artistic eye to curate special events. Her team includes a builder, three planners, and a florist, which is how they are able to fully plan your wedding. Together, they create innovative and unique weddings, elopements, and special events in the Portland area.

Mae&Co Creative designs weddings, receptions, rehearsals dinners, elopements, and many other special events. From partial planning to full planning, Manda and her team are dedicated to giving each couple a special and affordable wedding. Mae&Co Creative is more than willing to design religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, and destination weddings as well as weddings rooted in cultural traditions and civil unions. As part of your wedding planning package, you can recieve day-of coordination, timelines, vendor referrals, budget analysis, and guest list management.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$40,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 08/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The very best team you NEED by your side!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Working with Mae&Co, specifically Manda & Monty, was an absolute dream. When we first got engaged, we knew two things — we NEEDED to work with Mae&Co as our wedding planner and designer, and we knew we needed Henry Tieu as our photographer. We reached out to Mae&Co who was by our side for the entirety of our 2 year engagement, COVID postponements, and a ton of change of plans. They never made us feel bad about changing what we wanted, having to re-work our vision and what we wanted (from size of the wedding to choosing a city 300 miles away from the original plan). They knew our vision, knew what we liked and what was going to make our love feel the most “us”. Knowing that we didn’t have to stress ANYTHING was the greatest gift we got out of working with Mae&Co when planning our wedding. We knew with 100% certainty that working with them, meant getting our dream wedding and they absolutely delivered like promised. We walked into our reception that was SUCH a dream. Every detail felt intentional, thoughtful, and truly, just made for us. Our best friend who’s in the wedding vendor business came to us and said “I watched Manda and her partner get eye to eye with items on the table and make sure everything was perfectly in line”. That’s the kind of wedding planners and designers they are. Day of, they made sure we had everything we needed. They guided everything and everyone. Anytime I turned around, Monty was offering us a drink, water, making sure we had food as we were busy talking to our guests, and overall made sure we felt taken care of - in a way we weren’t even expecting! Our wedding was a dream come true, and we couldn’t have been more grateful to have this team to have made it what it was. Manda, Monty, and everyone who helped along the way, thank you from the bottom of our hearts - we can never recommend your team enough. You gave us the wedding of our dreams, and we’ll reminiscence on the magic that was our day for the rest of our lives.
    Taylor L. Married on 03/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best design and coordination team!!

Choosing Mae&Co for our design and coordination team was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. At first I wasn't sure if paying for design and coordination services was worth the extra money, but I am so happy that we decided to go with Manda and her team. She worked seamlessly with my vendors to bring my vision to life. When I had little changes to make, she was so patient with me and worked so hard to make sure that I was getting what I wanted. Jess and the coordination team made the day of SO stress free. I never had to worry about the setup process, when each vendor was getting there, and I could just focus on having fun and enjoying the day. To anyone that is on the fence of hiring a design/coordination team for your wedding, Mae&Co is one of the BEST in the biz. Their creativity, vision, and attention to detail is unlike any other. I feel so lucky that they planned and designed my wedding. It was everything and more all thanks to this team.
    Lindsey Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow! I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience with Manda was. We hired her to help with some styling as well as day of coordination for our surprise wedding in October. To say she made the day a success would be an understatement. Her timely email response and assistance leading up to the day, as well as her professionalism day of, is so so appreciated. She was so great our guests were even telling us how wonderful she was... believe me, we feel the same! Manda is so talented and is sure to take your wedding to the next level. If you are worried about cost, she is worth every penny. My big day was stress free as she ran it all. I could not have asked for someone more kind, organized, and professional. You will always be a big part of our day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Portland, OR, 97214
Location of (Mae&Co Creative)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding