8776 E Shea Blvd. Ste B3B, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About North Scottsdale Floral

A trendy Scottsdale Floral Boutique now under European ownership.
We offer hi-style, contemporary and traditional designs, custom florals,
gourmet baskets and giftware. We are happy to meet with our brides for
a complimentary consult, and ask that you call 480-991-8180 to schedule
your appointment. We welcome your ideas, magazine photos and color choices
Lets work together on making your floral dreams come true!

Follow North Scottsdale Floral on

HW0296780

4 Reviews for North Scottsdale Floral

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2011

I found North Scottsdale Floral completely without looking. I had made an appointment with another florist in Mesa and they didn't even show up (in fact, their shop was closed and I had no way to get a hold of them). So, I randomly drove up to this shop when I had some time to kill before dinner, set an appointment, and came back about a week later.

Now, I originally was going to make paper flowers for my entire wedding. Dear god, I am so glad I gave up on that because the arrangements from North Scottsdale Floral are what really set up my space and made it feel like a wedding. Marg spent over an hour trying to extract something usable from my head as I had no idea what I wanted on the tables besides snap dragons. She eventually created these simple but extraordinary centerpieces that everyone loved.

Let's talk about bouquets. Marg originally took my idea into this amazing sci-fi inspired place that would have been spectacular. I couldn't believe the amazing plan we had. When I came back a few months later after I decided I wanted something more "wedding-y" she again sat down with me and worked out a plan. The plan was a list of "requirements/ok-with/absolutely do not use". I left that up to her. I gave a few guidelines and she hit the mark completely.

One of the best things was when I realized my niece would be better suited as a junior bridesmaid than a flowergirl, I immediately called the shop and we worked out a way to "exchange" some of my extra centerpieces (table count ended up being lower than originally expected) to make sure she had some flowers to carry. Her bouquet matched perfectly.

This shop is run by a high energy woman with a brilliant mind for flowers. If you are looking for someone who can interpret the ideas trapped in your head better than yourself or if you need something grand and traditional - this is the shop for you. Seriously. Do it.

• Connie&Steve

Connie & Steve · Married on 04/24/2010

WOW - our flowers were incredible! Despite random acts of the universe that made this flower shop jump through hoops to find orchids, the end result was spectacular. This team of individuals works closely together, lead by shop owner Marg, who is wonderful. They are so friendly and eager to create that special arrangement that will be a show stopper. From petals down the aisle, to cascading orchids on our candelabras, to towering centerpieces that lit up the room - everything was top notch!

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Marg and her staff for our wedding flowers was a great experience. She met with us multiple times and helped create the vision for our wedding day. After leave North Scottsdale Floral, we felt confident and happy with the choices made. Marg is definitely a professional and we were so happy that we asked for suggestions and trusted her judgement. Our flowers looked great!

North Scottsdale Floral FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• North Scottsdale Floral 1
    Free Rose!
    Mention our Wedding Wire page and this promotion when you come into our shop, and we'll send you home with a beautiful rose! This will give you a chance to see our shop and start thinking wedding flowers! You must come into the shop to receive your gift!480-991-8180

• CWLIFE Photography
    CWLIFE Photography Wedding Photographers

North Scottsdale Floral is a wonderful boutique flower shop, central to the 101 in Scottsdale. When you walk through the doors you are always greeted with a friendly smile and warm hellos. Shop Owner, Marg, takes tremendous pride in services offered and it shows! Together with the creativity of her designer, Chris, these two and their staff are a winning pair! North Scottsdale Floral creates unique arrangements and wedding florals - call them today...I am sure you will be pleased with the results! I have photographed various arrangements and they all have had great style.

• 8776 E Shea Blvd. Ste B3B Scottsdale, AZ 85260 See on map