Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning

Chandler, AZ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

When you are trying to decide on a Wedding Planner or Wedding Florist, you may have a lot of questions! How do you decide which company you should choose? Here are some things that might help you!

As a Florist, we:

1. Listen to your ideas. We ask questions and get a vision of your style. We only do Wedding Flowers (we are not a retail florist), so your Wedding Day is our Priority!
  2. Make suggestions regarding your theme/style (shabby chic, modern, rustic, bohemian, mid-century modern, etc).
  3. Find out what areas are most important to you (bouquets, arch, ceremony site, centerpieces, memory table, aisle decor, etc) and put your dollars towards those items first.

As Day-of Coordinators, we:

1. Create a timeline using the Photographer & DJ’s suggestions. We combine the two to make a Master Timeline for you, your bridal party and your family.
  2. Offer a minimum of 6 hours, up to 12 hours of service. Those hours can be used where you need them most (ex: set-up or getting you down the aisle, or moving the guests from the ceremony to reception).
  3. Mediate between the vendors, guests and family throughout the day. Allowing you, your bridal party and your family to enjoy a stress-free day!

As Wedding Planners, we:

1. Fulfill all of the Day-of services. We offer both Full and Partial Planning.
  2. Help with vendor selection. We have a list of preferred vendors that do excellent work.
  3. Assist with budgeting ideas and staying on task.
  4. Give you Unlimited correspondence with us via phone, text or email.

Simply Beautiful Weddings & Events is a unique company! We have nearly two decades of experience and we work with Couples from all over the world.

Whether you choose us for your Wedding Planning, Floral or BOTH…Our goal is to create something that is similar to your inspiration photos (in style and texture), but UNIQUE to you.

Let us make your wedding Simply Beautiful!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$21

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$110

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Kelcie
    Kelcie R. Married on 04/30/2022

Floral Dreams Come True!

I was BLOWN AWAY at how beautiful our wedding day florals were. I'm not joking when I saw my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and altar arrangements I started to tear up. Brittany from day one was so kind, supportive and responsive. I think I changed my floral inspo over 5 times while wedding planning and Brittany was so patient and updated the proposal every time promptly. They executed my vision better than I could have imagined and I'm so happy we booked with Simply Beautiful!!!

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Kelcie! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! We are so grateful that you trusted us with your most special day. Your pictures are STUNNING!! We wish you and Ross a happy and beautiful marriage!!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing Ceremony Flowers

Sheryl made everything so easy - once I booked with them I didn't have to worry about confirming the week of the wedding or the day before, I knew they had it handled and didn't have to have it on my mind. They were very flexible and understanding to my budget and used more affordable flowers in the flower arrangements in order to keep the cost down. The flowers were so stunning!

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Emily! We were happy to help you! It was our pleasure working with you!
    Blessings!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering Wedding Cakes

Sheryl with Simply Beautiful to always delivered a quality product, for all the cakes we have ever needed flowers for. She is very flexible and always on time!

333 N Dobson Chandler, AZ, 85224
602.510.5852
Location of (Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding