Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 4
Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 5

Danielle Patterson · Getting married on 03/12/2020

Book Simply Beautiful

Sheryl and her Simply Beautiful team were absolutely amazing! She was always flexible to meet, timely in responding to our questions and very personable. She makes sure to ask questions to get the best idea of what you envision as a bride and then puts together the most beautiful arrangements. We are a military family and per our request, she encased the guys boutonnieres in a bullet shell and was so meaningful to my husband. Every little detail from incorporating our theme of pinecones to those bullet shells made our wedding so perfect and beautiful. I would highly recommend Simply Beautiful to any bride! Thank you for everything!

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 6
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 7
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 8
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 9
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 10
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 11
    Sent on 04/15/2019

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Danielle! I love helping brides to make their wedding more personal. Thank you for trusting me with your details!!
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 08/31/2019

Stress free

Having Sheryl a part of my day allowed me to enjoy every minute and not worry about a thing - she connected with all my vendors and I had no stress!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Natalia! It was such a pleasure getting to know you! I loved all of your details and how everything came together! I can’t wait to see your beautiful photos!

Laura · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing florist!

I can’t say enough good things about Sheryl and Simply Beautiful Weddings. I showed her pictures of what I liked and then trusted her to do the rest.. all the flowers turned out better than I imagined! I would definitely recommend Simply Beautiful Weddings for their quality of service, professionalism, price, and for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Laura! I enjoyed getting to know you and I love your wedding photos! You look beautiful and it looks like you all had a fun day!! :) Blessings on your marriage!

Tammera · Married on 05/25/2019

All I had wished for!

The flowers were abundant, beautiful and all I had envisioned. Sheryl worked with me from the first consultation to our special day. We had silk flowers for the ceremony outside and fresh for all the tables inside. The bouquets and boutonnieres were all I had dreamed of and more. The colors so vibrant, the little touches throughout and all the expertise that Sheryl provided made my day spectacular. They also setup and took down everything so I had no worries or stress of the day. It was perfect and beautiful and Simply Beautiful helped to make it so. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Tammera! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and see your vision come to life! You will forever be my favorite "Purple" bride!!! You have a special place in my heart! :)
    Sheryl :)
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 05/11/2019

Exceeded expectations!

I can’t say enough about how amazingly talented Sheryl is! From the start she was quick to respond, easygoing and so nice. If you’re on this page you’re probably in the early stages of planning and not sure where to start. Sheryl took away all that stress and after our first meeting I knew I was in good hands and she understood my vision. She contacted me about a month before to confirm all details and again the day before which was reassuring. The end product exceeded my expectations times a million. My bouquet was to a tee what I had envisioned, I had shown her a few pictures of what I wanted and am still in aw at how spot on she got it. Having gorgeous flowers and centerpieces is the goal, but having a great vendor who you truly enjoyed working with makes it that much more memorable.

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 12
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 13
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 14
    Sent on 05/15/2019

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Maggie!! It was such a JOY getting to know you! Thank you for trusting me with your details! I can't wait to see your photos! You looked absolutely stunning in your dress!!

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2019

Simply the best

Sheryl was amazing throughout our wedding planning process. When we first met with her she immediately understood our vision. She made it come to life at our reception. When I walked in and saw it for the first time I was amazed! She made everything exactly how we wanted it...not a thing out of place! She had no problem with us using a lot of our own items (we also rented several things from her). I cannot recommend her enough. She will make your wedding day everything you want it to be!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Danielle! I loved working with you and Alex! I'll never forget the first day that we met. I don't think I've ever met a groom that was more enamored for his bride-to-be! That moment will ever-be etched in my memory!!
    Thank you for trusting us with your wedding & all of the details!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/23/2019

One of our best decisions was hiring Simply Beautiful!

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Sheryl and her assistant to be our day of coordinator. We had a 90 person wedding and were not sure if we really needed a planner since I'm pretty organized myself. However, after talking to Sheryl one time I just knew we had to have her work on our wedding and thank goodness we did. We booked our venue a year in advance. Three months after booking that venue coordinator quit. Then, we had another venue coordinator and she quit as well a couple months before the wedding. When we went to our food tasting 2 weeks before our wedding (which Sheryl was awesome enough to join us for) we found out the venue coordinator we were meeting that day had just walked out and quit!!! We were beyond shocked and worried, Sheryl just turned around and looked at me and my fiancé and said "don't worry, I have this". She did exactly that. She took care of countless hiccups (most I will probably never know about because everyone keep me thinking things were going amazing). Can't thank Sheryl enough. also she did our flowers and OMG so beautiful. Thanks to the help of Sheryl and her assistant my wedding went SO AMAZING and nobody ever knew about all the issues! Everyone complemented on how smooth and amazing our wedding was. Thanks again Sheryl, we can't even thank you enough for the time and effort you put in to make our day so incredibly perfect!!!

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 15
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 16
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Nicole! I loved our Skype visits with you and Dillon! It takes an amazing bride to entrust your wedding to someone on another Continent! Thank you for trusting me. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you both. Oh, by the way...your photos are to die for!! Rachel Leintz Photography is brilliant!!
  • Kim

Kim Thelen · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent job decorating...breath taking

I would highly recommend Simpy Beautiful...this team really knows what they are doing when it comes to decorating. I contracted with them to set-up/take down all of the decorations for my wedding, so that my family/friends and I didn't have to stress and rush the night before or the day of. Simply beautiful was amazing to work with. We provided them with all the decorations, as well as our vision as to how things should be set-up. When I arrived on-site that day, I was overwhelmed with joy on how wonderfully beautiful everything looked. They way surpassed my expectations and it brought tears to my eyes. I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding day beautiful and stress free. Would highly recommend them - A++++

Our sincerest gratitude,

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 20
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 21
    Sent on 02/08/2019

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Kim! It was a pleasure working long-distance with you and Justin! You did a fabulous job with your decor and it was a joy to help make your wedding dreams come true. Thank you for trusting us with your details!

Tiffany · Married on 01/20/2019

Beyond beautiful

Sheryl was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. The whole look was more beautiful then i could have imagined. My bouquet lasted a week after my wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! I loved getting to know you and Andy! You are such a FUN couple!!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Rabish · Married on 01/09/2019

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sheryl is an absolute angel. She was so knowledgeable, caring, and easy to work with. She took our wedding vision from photos and made it a reality with beautiful flowers and decorations. The option for set/up and tear/down helped prevent SO much stress on wedding day. You can tell she loves what she does!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! I loved working with you and Brent!! You made my job fun!!
    Sheryl :)

Lori Alley · Married on 11/02/2018

My daughters wedding 11-2-18

My daughter Brooke got married at the Windmill Winery on Nov, 2, 2018. I had hired Sheryl and her team to set up and take down the wedding decorations and corsages and boutonnieres . It was truly the BEST decision I ever made. I took all of our "stuff" and dropped it off 3 hours before the wedding. I had a few specific things that I wanted out, and in specific places. The rest of the stuff, I left to her judgement and expertise. Well, when we got on the property, it was more than I hoped for...It was AMAZING!! Sheryl and her team were a mother of the brides BEST FRIEND!!! My daughter and new Son-in-Law said it was there dream wedding. That was all that I needed to hear. Thank you Simply Beautiful Weddings!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Lori! I loved working with you and helping Brooke’s vision come to life! You were truly a joy to work with! Blessings to all of your family!! ❤️

Taylor Wilson · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding Experience with Simply Beautiful

Sheryl and The Simply Beautiful Team were outstanding to work with. We just got married 10/6/2018 in downtown Phoenix at a mixed use space/art gallery, monOrchid. Sheryl, was able to bring our vision to fruition with a lovely mix of greenery and pops of color. She, in addition to floral and a breathtaking flower arch, provided hand made signage that set the style from the first directional sign seen from the street. I can not imagine a better team to work with; they were timely, kind, flexible, familiar with our other vendors and genuine throughout the process. Thank you Simply Beautiful for making our wedding, well.... Beautiful.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Taylor! I loved working with you and Merina! It was such a joy to see all of your lighting and details come together to make your wedding modern, classy and elegant! The MonOrchid was the perfect setting for you two!! Thanks for allowing us to help make your wedding dreams come true!
    Blessings!
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 09/28/2018

Dream Wedding

Where do I begin? Sheryl, you are absolutely amazing. We can't thank you enough for making our dream wedding come true. From day one Sheryl was detailed organized and caring about our day. I gave Sheryl little to no information of my wedding vision. I really wanted to be surprised and in awe of it. Let me just say Sheryl you knocked it out of the park. Sheryl, requested access to my pintrest and from there she knew my likes and dislikes. The day of our wedding came, but has never left our thoughts. To this day we are still talking about the flowers and whimsical details that Sheryl so methodically displayed throughout our venue on our big day. We are just so thankful to have worked with you to design our dream wedding day. If you are on the fence about booking Sheryl, don't be. You will have your dream day if you have Sheryl behind the wheel. Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Stacy! You are so kind!! I loved getting to know you and helping to make your dreams come true!
    Blessings on your marriage!! ❤️

Kristy Harris · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely Amazing

We used Sheryl and her business for our wedding this past September. She was absolutely amazing! I sent her ideas of what I wanted and she knew exactly what to use and where to put the decorations. The venue and the guest raved on and on about our wedding decor. When I walked out to see what the ceremony looked like while I was getting ready, I about cried because of how perfect it looked and i knew I couldn’t wait to see the reception area. My husband and I enjoyed working with Sheryl so much, she was very sweet and easy going. She pretty much did all the planning for me as far as the decorations. Sheryl made it extremely stress free for me as a bride. If I ever have another event where I need decor, I will definitely use Sheryl in a heartbeat. Ya’ll will love her! Thank you Sheryl and your team.

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 22
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 27
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 28
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Kristy! We loved working with you and Matthew! I enjoyed your unique setting for the ceremony and it was a joy to see it all come together! Thank you for trusting us to make your dreams come true!!
    Blessings!

Cassie Dewan · Married on 09/01/2018

Sheryl was my florist and on-the-day coordinator.

She did an amazing job, was very helpful and was always easy to contact. The flowers were beautiful and I got so many compliments. On the day of the wedding she did an amazing job setting up the final details. The whole experience was wonderful and I am so glad I was able to meet Sheryl and work with her.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2018

Sheryl is outstanding! She is incredibly kind, creative and a very calming influence when bridal stress takes over. I'm a complete control freak, but Sheryl is so knowledgable and experienced that I felt perfectly at ease releasing control and just allowing myself to enjoy my day. Our wedding was unique in that it was a surprise to all of our guests. Sheryl went above and beyond to help me pull off the big reveal! I highly recommend Simply Beautiful!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Amy · Married on 03/17/2018

Sheryl was my florist and day of wedding coordinator. She did an amazing job, was very helpful and was always easy to contact. The flowers were beautiful and I got so many compliments. She was there to do our rehearsal the day before the wedding and made sure it was very organized. On the day of the wedding she did an amazing job setting up the final details. And helped to make our wedding run smoothly for me and my family. I was so confident in her and knew that I did not have to worry. The whole experience was wonderful and I am so glad I was able to meet Sheryl and work with her.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Kasandra · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I recently got married and could not have asked for a better team to assist with making our day perfect! Sheryl understood our vision and helped ease any lingering doubts I had about how everything would turn out. Simply Beautiful Weddings and Events set up all the decor and it was PERFECT! My favorite moment was walking into the Lakehouse (Windmill Winery) and seeing everything set up exactly as I had envisioned. It was completely worth it to have someone take care of setting up and taking down on the most important day of my life! It helped alleviate any additional stress I might have had if I had to do it myself. On top of that, I met with Sheryl only once to request flowers for the wedding. She took what little details I had and created EXACTLY what I wanted. The floral arrangement for my girls and I were breathtaking. We got a ton of compliments on the bouquets! Thank you so much to Sheryl and her team for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/01/2018

Sheryl was an absolutely AMAZING florist! She was so easy to talk to and created exactly what I had envisioned! She is very knowledgeable and experienced. We could not have chosen a better florist!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Carmela · Married on 02/10/2018

SHERYL IS AMAZING! From the very beginning, Sheryl was extremely professional, friendly, and her service was worth every penny. Communication was so quick with her - I would send her emails and she would email me back right away answering my questions. She understood my vision completely and was so flexible! On my actual wedding day, myself and my guests were blown away by the floral work that she provided. It was PERFECT and exactly what I had envisioned. My bouquet was my absolutely favorite!! Not only is she good at what she does, but she is so sweet and will make sure that she makes your wedding vision come true!

Krista · Married on 02/09/2018

I would recommend this venue to everyone! This venue is exactly the style of wedding I wanted! My big day was a dream come true and I couldn’t have been happier! Sheryl is one of the sweetest people I have met!

Heather · Married on 01/06/2018

Sheryl created a flower crown and flower collar for my dog for my wedding in Sedona. We consulted over email, talking about colors, types of flowers/greenery, amount of greenery, thickness... When I picked up, I couldn't imagine the flowers turning out any better! Sheryl really listens to what you want and will deliver her best! She also provides budget-friendly services! I would use Simply Beautiful again!

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 29
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 30
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 31
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 32

Ashley · Married on 01/04/2018

We contacted Sheryl two weeks before our wedding, we tried doing flowers on our own but felt overwhelmed. Sheryl blew us away with her work, highly recommend!

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 33
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 34
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 35
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 36
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 37
    Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 38
    Sent on 03/18/2018

Jory · Married on 11/05/2017

Sheryl made the vision a reality...and the reality was even better than the vision could have imagined. She has a calm, peaceful and confident presence which drew us to her immediately. Her artistry is a gift - the flowers and colors she chose were perfect. I would highly recommend the set-up and take down option Sheryl offers - worth every single penny. Thank you Sheryl!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Traci · Married on 10/28/2017

Sheryl is absolutely amazing! You have a vision and she some how even creates it even more beautiful then you had visioned. She was incredibly easy to meet/talk with and always had a smile on her face. Sheryl has a gift and passion for what she does and will do all she can to make your wedding dreams come true!

Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning 39