1209 Creative Reviews

34 | Phoenix, AZ

34 Reviews for 1209 Creative

34 1209 Creative Reviews

Maranda · Married on 09/08/2018

Jihan and her team were AWESOME!! They did the florals for my wedding and it was literally breathtaking! Everything turned out even better than I could have dreamt. She worked with me to make sure she understood exactly what I wanted, even created a mood board for me to make sure we have the same vision. It was stunning, gorgeous, and we couldn't have been happier! 100 times over would recommend!

Jeanine · Married on 09/02/2018

Choosing 1209 Creative as my florist was the best decision! They instantly understood what I was looking for the finished product was a masterpiece. It was exactly what I wanted and looked perfect. They were extremely easy to work with and wanted everything to look good just as much as I did. We are extremely happy and satisfied with this company.

• Emmalee

Emmalee · Married on 07/20/2018

I hired 1209 Creative for my Wisconsin wedding. I was so impressed by how communicative and accommodating they were. From the very beginning, I knew I could trust their expertise but also knew they would do everything they could to fulfill my dreams for my wedding. Never being from the area, I was not worried one bit. They did all their research and asked all the right questions to make sure they covered their bases. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by how well they transformed my dreams into reality. I am not one to "love" florals but I was over the moon about every single touch they brought to my day. I can't say enough about how fantastic they are!

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2018

I hired 1209 Creative for my wedding in March on my photographer's recommendation, and I could not have been happier with my experience. Jihan was so accommodating through the whole process and always quick to respond. I had a small budget and she easily worked within it, and I never felt like I was treated any differently than a high-budget bride. And then the florals, oh my! I wanted an artsy garden look with a varied color pallet, and was absolutely blown away by Jihan's work! She brought in these gorgeous pink and orange poppies and mustard roses that were just so special and lovely. I would choose 1209 again and again. Thank you!!

Chelsea · Married on 03/24/2018

From my first phone call with Jihan, I knew she was going to be our florist. It was so easy talking to her and rambling off a bunch of different ideas. She put together a mood board based on our conversation, and stayed within our budget! I could also text her at anytime if I had any extra questions or ideas, and she would respond right away and make it work. When she delivered my beautiful bouquet for my first look, I was blown away by how beautiful it was. Jihan knows exactly what she is going when mixing colors and textures. She also put together a beautiful display on an arch for our ceremony. I can't say enough about how gorgeous everything was. I would recommend her to any future brides or people just looking for florals for any kind of event.

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2018

1209 Creative went above and beyond for my wedding. Not only did they help organize my thoughts to help bring my vision to light, work within my budget, and communicate flawlessly; they also helped calm my nerves throughout the wedding planning process, which was absolutely PRICELESS. This company is amazing and the people who run it are even better. They are the people you want as part of your team for one of your biggest days. Thank you again for being such a vital part of my wedding!

• X

Xanthia · Married on 12/31/2017

1209 Creative did the flowers for our 12/31/17 wedding and they were wonderful! They were flexible, responsive, and really genuinely interested in learning about my partner and I and our aesthetic so that they could create the perfect floral experience for us. And, they totally nailed it. When Jihan dropped our flowers off on the wedding day, everything was even more beautiful than I had expected. There were so many uniquely gorgeous and thoughtful touches in the flower crown she made for me- from the choice of blooms to including these really cool sparkly crystals. I was deeply appreciative of the beauty their work added to our wedding day and I'd work with them again in a heartbeat!

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Jihan and Sherry were so amazing to work with!
    They completely fit my non so traditional/edgy vibe I was going for and got my vision right away. Everything was perfectly executed the day of. Don’t hesitate to use 1209 Creative for your big day- they won’t dissappoint!

Kyu · Married on 12/01/2017

1209 has been nothing but fantastic to work with on both social and corporate events. I've worked with dozens and dozens of event design / floral vendors and never been able to feel 100% confident in their work or reliability. Jihan & Sherry have created a special vision of what is not only exceptionally beautiful, but a perfect fit for my wedding's to my corporate parties. Follow their social media and it speaks for itself...

Lauren · Married on 11/25/2017

Jihan and Sherry were so wonderful to work with! They had exactly the style we were going for and everything turned out better than we could have every expected. We could not have asked for better floral arrangements for our wedding! From the start they were so easy to work with and had great ideas! Our color scheme changed throughout the process and they worked with us to make adjustments. We also had last minute changes to our floral needs and they were very flexible and accommodating. Everything was absolutely perfect! The arrangements were so beautiful I wish I could have taken them home and made them last forever! Thank you both so much for everything!

1209 Creative 2
    1209 Creative 3

Sammy · Married on 10/29/2017

Sherry and Jihan of 1209 Creative are fantastic! We shared our vision and colors for our wedding day and they brought it all together from the chupah to the hairpiece. We could not have asked for anything more. 1209 Creative will forever be our florist of choice!

1209 Creative 4
    1209 Creative 5
    1209 Creative 6

Liliana · Married on 10/07/2017

1209 Creative is a great company and wonderful to work with! I did not hire a wedding planner, my husband and I did it all ourselves. It was wild. So much to do and think about. A month before the wedding we completely forgot about ordering a bouquet and boutonniere. We went to social media and asked our friends for a local flower shop, and 1209 was mentioned a handful of times and so we looked up 1209 creative and contacted them in a worry. They immediately responded, took our order and where so at ease that we didn't feel silly for forgetting such a huge thing. My bouquet was exactly what i envisioned it to be, I had great service and a sweet thank you email the next day. I have recommended them to friends and family.
    Great design, great to work with and great flowers!

1209 Creative 7
    1209 Creative 8
    1209 Creative 9
    1209 Creative 10

Ginger · Married on 09/30/2017

Everything was BEAUTIFUL! I ordered bridal hoops, my bouquet, two boutonnieres, and two corsages. Everything was charmingly packaged and looked phenomenal. I could not be happier!! I’m sharing a photo that one of my bridesmaids took of me with the bouquet. It’s not the best quality photo but I don’t have the rights to share our photographers photos.

1209 Creative 11

Sabra · Married on 09/23/2017

From beginning to end, this was a beautiful experience.

1209 Creative 12

Denise · Married on 08/19/2017

Everything was incredible! A pleasure to work with Jihan and Sherry!

H · Married on 05/27/2017

Thanks to Jihan and Sherry at 1209 Creative, I had the wedding of my dreams. I ordered my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, several boutonnières for the groomsmen and family members, and extra blooms for our centerpieces. The flowers were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! My only regret is that I didn't have room in my budget to hire them to do a full-service wedding package! But Jihan and Sherry did such an amazing job with what I did order that everything felt so much more luxurious than I could ever have imagined. heir prices are also extremely fair and they will work with your budget to give you their very best product. From our first email contact to their arrival at my wedding venue on the day of the wedding, 1209 demonstrated remarkable professionalism, communication, care, reliability, and creativity. 1209 Creative is a true gem! Their arrangements are as beautiful and thoughtful as the two wonderful women behind the business. I highly recommended 1209 for a wedding or any event.

Katie · Married on 05/20/2017

I absolutely loved working with the ladies from 1209 Creative! My husband and I live in Canada so all of our correspondence with 1209 was completed via email. Early on, I forwarded Jihan a few inspiration photos. The arrangements and the bouquets that were created for me were breathing taking, better than I could have ever managed. Jihan and Sherry were wonderful to work with. They were extremely flexible with my specific requests. All of my emails were answered in a timely manner and I couldn't have asked for a better florist. I would highly recommend 1209 Creative to anyone looking for something unique. These women are true artists! :)

Parker · Married on 03/25/2017

1209 Creative is an amazing florist! I absolutely love working with them. They prepared the floral arrangements for my wedding rehearsal dinner, and I have ordered bouquets from them on many other occasions as well. They are so good about taking my input and style into consideration, and they always create something stunning that goes beyond expectations. They have a truly unique and beautiful style, and now that I have found 1209 Creative, I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else!

Sent on 04/15/2017

1209 Creative's reply:

Seriously, wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Xo.

Catherine · Married on 03/25/2017

We could not have asked for better floral and decorative arrangements for our wedding! Furthermore, Sara was the MVP of our wedding staff, our day could not have gone so smooth without her efforts as she was also part of our wedding staff and basically ran the operation! Whatever crazy issues came up on the day-of we never even knew about because she handled it and made sure the issues were alleviated. Every detail was amazing, from inspired cactus on the cake to amazing succulent and floral arrangements. The boutonnieres and bouquets were beautiful! From the moment we started working with 1209 we had all the confidence in the world in them. We gave Sara and Sherry the theme and an idea of what we were looking for but let them have creative license - we loved their ideas and we couldn't be more thrilled with the result. We even hired them to help setup all the decorations that we had provided and they placed and arranged those better than we could have imagined. Thanks Sara and Sherry, you were a blessing on our special day!

Sent on 04/30/2017

1209 Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for having us (and for giving us creative freedom)!! Everything turned out amazing, and it was a pleasure to work with you both. We love our MonOrchid family, so a big thank you and congrats again from all of us!! Also, your wedding photos turned out so beautiful.... West End Photogrpahy nailed it! Xo. -Sara Jihan

Lisa · Married on 03/10/2017

Nothing but profession and elegant!! Our wedding flowers were stunning and worth every penny. Even months later, we continue to get compliments on what a fabulous job these ladies did. Would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Lisa and Jess · Married on 03/10/2017

We flew these women to San Francisco to take care of the flowers and decor at our wedding because their work is extraordinary and the are beautiful humans inside and out. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else!!! Highest recommendation for your wedding and any other event needing custom beauty.

erin · Married on 12/31/2016

You know when you meet someone and you instantly connect? That's how we felt about 1209. In a matter of minutes, Sherry and Jihan quickly became two of our favorite people. I'm not a traditional bride, and my knowledge of all-things pretty and flowery is few and far between. They were so patient and worked with me to find designs that represented my style and our theme. The reception decor was perfectly fitting for our wintery New Year's Eve wedding. And my bouquet was effortless, edgy, moody, and stunningly beautiful. They connected with us, saw our vision, and brought the goods - better than we could have imagined. Oh, and shout out to the ladies for including a Protea in my bouquet - what a unique and awesome addition!

alison · Married on 11/05/2016

Jihan and Sherry are an amazing duo! I had a vague idea of what I wanted for my wedding arrangements, and they turned it into absolute perfection! The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and aisle decor were above and beyond what I was expecting! Sherry and Jihan were there when we needed them and were ready to help with anything! They possess the qualities one looks for in wedding arrangements: efficient, trustworthy, caring and dependable. I plan on using them again for future events ... bridal showers, baby showers, you name it!

• User7421435 · 1+ year ago

These ladies are so great to work with. When going through the planning stages they would share such great insight and helped with making sure all the details came together as one. From the centerpieces to the floral back drop for my sweet heart table, everything was stunning. 1209 is also very attentive and always willing to help their brides through some fun decisions. I am so happy I went with them, they made our wedding so memorable!