Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events Reviews

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Helmer · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect wedding day

Working with Andrea and her team was wonderful. My husband and I are not from the Scottsdale area, but wanted a Destination wedding that was beautiful and easy for guests to get to, so landed on Scottsdale. We planned our entire wedding from a Atlanta, Georgia, and only had five months to plan, thus, were only able to meet with Andrea in person once before the actual wedding weekend. We used Andrea for partial planning, and found the process to be seamless throughout. She was always available for phone calls and responsive to emails, and also has a great online planning tool where she kept all vendor information, out seating chart etc. She even set up a mock session with the hotel and florist with linens that I attended by FaceTime. She was great for bouncing ideas and pulling together exactly what we had envisioned. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she also let us ship lots of stuff to her in Arizona, and brought them to me as soon as we arrived in Arizona (which was so nice and saved me lots of stress). On the actual wedding day, her team did a great job coordinating everything. They unpacked the things I’d brought and did not ask any questions about what went where – they put everything together beautifully. The entire experience exceeded our expectations, and the wedding day was completely flawless. There was not a minute of chaos, or if there was, they did a good job of hiding it. I cannot imagine a more perfect day. To top it off, we returned to the room that night to find flowers from the wedding arranged on our table and the sweetest card from Andrea and her team. I highly recommend!

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events 8
    Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events 9
    Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events 10
    Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events 11
    Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events 12
    Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events 13

Terri · Married on 04/06/2018

Katie Milstone from Andrea Leslie weddings was fantastic. She was very organized and kept us on track and on time which was important, but the best thing about Katie was she did it all in a very calm, poised and gentle manner. She was always one step ahead of things and it felt great to not really have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend her and her company.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

You are too sweet, Terri, thank you! I loved being apart of their special day and getting to know you all. Cheers to Dani and Sean! -Katie

Cynthia · Married on 03/24/2018

I worked with Andrea Leslie and Angelica for my September wedding and can not say enough amazing things about them and the service they provide! Our wedding was a bit of a challenge due to the fact it was at a private home and they helped me every step of the way. Not only did they help me with logistic's they were there all day to make sure I had everything I could possibly need!! Angelica could not have been more pleasant and calming during wedding day set up, i knew I could trust her 100% with my vision and she did not disappoint.

Thank you Angelica and Andrea! I would have been lost with out you!!
    Cynthia & Adam Linzy

Jessica · Married on 02/11/2018

Andrea and her team made everything on the day (and the lead up) runs so seamlessly and positive! Nothing was ever to stressful or hard and I felt totally at ease letting them take the reigns! My vision was completely achieved and I felt like Andrea truly understood everything I wanted for the day. Can’t recommend or thank them enough!!

Sent on 03/30/2018
    Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events 14

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

Jess, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide that incredibly kind feedback! Being able to help you and Joel through your destination wedding planning was such a treat. Thank you for trusting us to make your dreams a reality! Xo, Andrea

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2017

Katie was a dream to work with. She was so helpful and professional!

Cathi · Married on 10/06/2017

Andrea, Katie, and their team are absolutely INCREDIBLE at what they do. Every moment of our planning experience was enjoyable because of their expertise and knowledge of the industry. Hiring a wedding planner was something that we didn't think was necessary, until we began working with Katie. Everything from her capturing our vision, recommendations for vendors, communication with us and our vendors, to the day of was such an enjoyable experience. Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives, and we have Katie and her team to thank for that. Everything was so seamless and smooth, on a day that can be very stressful. We, as well as our families, were able to sit back and enjoy the day and soak every minute in. Do not hesitate to hire ALWE! They'll be apart of our family forever!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

Cathi, Thank you for you kind words! Your wedding day was beyond special and our team loved being apart of it every step of the way. You and Rob are incredible! Cheers to many years of happiness for you two and thankful for your friendship for years to come :) - Katie

Katelyn · Married on 07/08/2017

Andrea Leslie and her team were a complete blessing to my husband and I, as well as my family. She was so invested in all of the planning and made us feel so important. On the day of the wedding, I was not stressed once. I knew Andrea was in control and everything was going to be perfect. We would use her again and again if we could!

lindsey · Married on 05/13/2017

Andrea Leslie and her team are above and beyond the best decision I made in getting married. Being somewhat new to the AZ region Andrea Leslie helped navigate vendor choices, design and planning pieces, and coordinate everything leading up to the day of! She was so responsive, and professional. We met for planning/tasting/timeline meetings and she made the process so fun and easy. I was not stressed or worried EVER! The wedding day was absolutely perfect, there was not one thing that went wrong and it is all because of Andrea and her amazing team! She was by my side throughout the day but also orchestrating all the various vendors as well. I have recommended her to so many friends because Andrea is simply THE BEST.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

Lindsey, Thank you so much for your kind words and incredible feedback! Being invited to be part of your planning was the greatest gift! I loved the opportunity to help you create an amazing vendor team and to work beside all of them to make your wedding day possible. Our entire team commented on how joyful and gracious you, Philip and all of your guests were. Thank you again for including us! We adore you! xo, Andrea

Sarah · Married on 03/18/2017

Rain or shine, best in the biz!

Rain in the forecast is never something a bride wants to see the week leading up to one of the most important days of her life. But with Andrea Leslie Weddings and her team you are in the best possible hands! From the moment we started talking about our vision for a chic boho Arizona wedding with amazing florals our lead planner Katie had the perfect vendor team lined up and on board. She Kept us focused on the right tasks at the right time and made is so that we never felt overwhelmed throughout the process so we could really enjoy this special time of our lives. When we knew that rain was something we were going to be up against we had numerous backup plans to choose from depending on how things were looking as we got closer to ceremony time. I can honestly say that if we did not have this team of amazing ladies looking out for us we would have legitimately been under water. I will always think back to our wedding day and remember how beautifully everything came together, how stress-free and truly magical it all was and it would have never been possible without them. WE LOVE YOU!! xo

Emily · Married on 03/04/2017

Andrea Leslie Weddings was amazing from start to finish. We planned our wedding from Chicago and never met with them before booking - we scheduled a phone call. After jumping on a call with Andrea, she made us feel so comfortable, was so friendly and sweet, and so professional. We booked them right away! We worked with one of their lead planners, Katie Benson. She was SO sweet - she was very responsive and went above and beyond. I loved working with them and would refer them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

Emily, Thank you so much for your kind review! From the moment we first spoke, I knew you would be a great addition to the ALWE family! Katie and our team loved working with you and bringing together all the beautiful details that you so carefully selected for your wedding. Your day was truly stunning and you were a dream to work with! Thank you so much for including us! - Andrea

Marian · Married on 02/11/2017

Words cannot do justice how highly I recommend Andrea and her team. She was available and prompt in her responses throughout planning, gave me a sense of organization and ease. The execution of the event could not have happened better. My husband and I were able to live in the moment and enjoy each aspect of our day, without any worries, and Andrea is to thank for this. Many people tole me that I was a stress-free bride, and frankly, that is completely thanks to Andrea and her team as well. She is the best and I felt like I was working with a dear friend throughout the process. She made us feel like she was there for us and our marriage, which made a huge impact on us.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

Marian & Mark – I absolutely adore you and your families! Your kind words and what you loved most about having our help are exactly why we do this. Seeing you two soak up every moment of joy with your family, friends and each other was the greatest gift. You are both so gracious, and you could feel the love that surrounded you on your big day! Thank you so much for including our team in your wedding day! We will always remember working with you two! - Andrea

Sydney · Married on 01/07/2017

AMAZING!! Katie is an absolute angel and the best ever! My wedding would not have been nearly as amazing without her and her team, forever grateful to Andrea Leslie Weddings!!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2016

I hired ALWE for month of coordination and I HIGHLY recommend their team! I worked with Katie Benson who was absolutely fabulous. From the moment I hired ALWE (about 3 months before the wedding) Katie was available with recommendations, to bounce ideas off of, etc. She created a thorough timeline for our day and made sure we stayed on schedule (which was very important to me) and facilitated all of the moving parts. My wedding day ran flawlessly and I was able to just relax and enjoy! Like many brides, I was unsure if I really needed to hire a wedding coordinator, especially given that I work in the event planning industry, consider myself very organized, selected well-known/quality vendors, and was getting married at a venue with an onsite coordinator/day of shadow. In the end I am SO glad I made the investment because these ladies are worth their weight in gold. If I had had the budget to hire them for full service planning from the beginning I definitely would have, but I 100% recommend them for month of coordination!

Jessie · Married on 10/15/2016

I just recently met with Andrea and Katie and hired them as my wedding planners. Even though we are still in the beginning phases, they really helped to ease my worries and make the process seem a whole lot less overwhelming. Very kind and professional! I am truly looking forward to having their help during the planning process and my wedding day!

Update: My wedding went flawlessly because of Katie and Andrea. They truly know how to pay attention to the small details and made the day and evening stress free. SO easy and nice to work with. Love these girls! Would't have changed a thing....absolutely perfect!

Alison · Married on 10/15/2016

Truly the best decision I made when planning my wedding - hiring Andrea and her team to help. I am a very detail oriented person, with high expectations of my wedding vendors. Andrea exceeded them all. Her and her staff were great to work with from Day 1 to Wedding. My wedding day went off without a single hitch, thanks to her team. I didn't feel a bit of anxiety, as I knew the ALWE would take care of everything. I could suggest Andrea effortlessly to future brides; you wont regret this investment.

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2016

Andrea and her team were more than we could have asked for and her pricing reasonable for the dedication, care, and time she put into helping make our day the perfect one. Her team worked tirelessly the day of to make sure we had breakfast, that everything was set up exactly how I wanted, and that things flowed perfectly. They communicated openly and frequently leading up to the big day and continued to exceed our expectations until the end. We thank you sincerely for all you did.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback about working with our team. Helping you and Anthony through the final stages of planning and being beside you on your wedding day was such a gift. You two are incredibly sweet, and we cannot thank you enough for allowing us to be part of this special day! Wishing you all the best in your marriage!

The decision to hire Andrea was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. She is kind, patient & professional. She made sure that all of the other decisions we made, such as vendors, staging & timelines, were put into place. She was in contact on a regular basis from day one and gave us invaluable tips & input to make choices that were right for us. You will not regret hiring Andrea and having her as a part of your team!

• User4061994 · 2+ years ago

Andrea and her team made our wedding day so special. Her calmness and professionalism is unparalleled and contributed to much of the positive, atmosphere of the day. It puts your nerves at ease knowing that she was on your side orchestrating the day for you. Most importantly, she's your friend through it all, and who doesn't want to feel that they have a friend beside them through the whole process! I would highly recommend using her services and team as it was one of the best investments.

Mallory · Married on 02/27/2016

Working with Andrea Leslie and her team in preparation for and on the day of our wedding was the best investment made throughout the entire process. Having her there to help juggle vendors was invaluable. All of our guests commented on how smoothly the wedding transitioned from ceremony to cocktail to reception - seamless was a word used often - it was all due to Andrea's organization and direction. She was AMAZING. I want to have more events just to hang out with her actually! Thank you Andrea and team for helping to make our wedding so memorable and incident free! xoxo

There are not enough words to express how happy we were with ALWE. Andrea was so helpful leading up to our event- answering emails and setting up calls since we lived out of town on the complete other side of the country. Andrea is a grace under pressure and shows no signs of stress- she never let me feel like there was anything to worry about. Andrea and her team went way above and beyond and I couldn't imagine our wedding going off without a hitch without them. Andrea genuinely cares about her clients and making sure they enjoy every minute! Hands down the best investment we made on our wedding!!

Carrie · Married on 02/05/2016

We planned our Wedding in exactly four weeks and had 80 people there. There was not one thing I would have changed and everything was just as I visioned it to be!! She totally nailed it as to what we wanted it to look like!

Mai · Married on 01/02/2016

Andrea was such a life saver throughout the wedding planning process, and especially on our wedding day! She is kind, thoughtful, and very responsive, not to mention incredibly organized and amazing at what she does. I am definitely a "Type A" bride and have a hard time letting someone else take over, but she was so wonderful and made our day run so smoothly - everything was perfect! We are so lucky to have found her and to have had her help on our big day - she took a lot of stress off of me and allowed me to enjoy the day, and for that, I will be forever grateful!

Patrick and Meredith · Married on 11/21/2015

Andrea Leslie and her assistant Katie provided day of set-up and take down for our late November wedding. It was the best decision we could have made to have her help with our wedding decor. Katie was amazing and we don't know how we could have done it without her. Everything was taken care of and we were able to just enjoy our day and not worry about anything! From the meeting we had with them the month before to the day of, I cannot thank them enough. Best money spent!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

Patrick & Meredith- Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We really enjoyed working with you, and we are so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy every moment of your big day! Wishing you two the best in your marriage! Cheers, ALWE Team

Daniel · Married on 10/25/2015

We were skeptical of hiring a planner a year before our wedding. Few people realize how important a planner is until the wedding actually happens. We hired Andrea and her crew for partial planning, and it was easily the smartest decision we made for our wedding. Andrea was absolutely perfect, there is no other way to say it, really. She is professional, positive, flexible, organized, and thinks of EVERY SINGLE little detail that we would have never thought about on our own (ie. When will the bride eat during wedding prep, who carries the keys to the car, etc). Over the course of the planning, she has become like a part of our family, and our family feels that way too! We wanted to be very unique with our wedding, and she was absolutely dialed in on helping us make that happen! Seriously, don't waste time with other planners, Andrea is the best option, no matter what kind of wedding you want!

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I met with 6 different wedding planners before hiring Andrea. She was the first person we met, and left us giddy with excitement because she exuded an energy we loved! She was excited for us, and eager to hear all the dreams we had for our big day. It was as though we were her only bride and groom, and she made us feel this way the entire year, even after our big day. She was a calming balance, a vibrant personality, and a gentle reminder of what was and was not in the budget. I felt very supported, and often emailed her for reassurance or advice. My wedding planning was the best year of my life; I loved every second of it and would do it all over in a heartbeat if I could. The weekend of was perfect, I couldn't have imagined a day so amazing. My expectations were high and it far surpassed. She was calm and smiling all day long, yet made sure my goals were achieved by keeping us on a perfect schedule. I threw all of my years hard work of design into her hands early in the week and honestly didn't sweat a thing from set up to tear down. She is worth every penny as it will keep you sane and allow you to truly appreciate this one day that goes by in a blur. My husband and I see her as a friend now, and my sister and friend have both decided to hire her for their 2016 weddings.