Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events Reviews

74 | Scottsdale, AZ

74 Reviews for Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events

Michele · Married on 11/08/2019

Andrea is the best!!!

Andrea put together our dream wedding at the four seasons on 11/8/19. We live in NY, and 100% of our guests were from out of town; the question I got all night and for weeks after my wedding was "how did you pull off such an amazing wedding while living in a different time zone?". Our answer was simply ANDREA LESLIE. We didn't even bother to interview any other planners because once we spoke to her, we knew she was for us. Andrea is so on top of everything, quick to respond to questions, offers emotional support, and has incredible vendor relationships. Every vendor we used, all we heard was 'OMG I love Andrea she is the best so happy you are working with her'. I'm not sure what other planners give you a pre wedding massage when you get the jitters either. Her team is amazing as well, she has an incredible group of women working with her. She is truly an angel and I cannot thank Andrea enough for making the best day of our lives come true. If you are thinking about hiring Andrea, just do it!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Cohen · Married on 10/19/2019

Dream come true

Andrea and her whole team were amazing. Every details was perfect on our big day and totally stress free thanks to them. Thank you for making our dream wedding come great!!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Haylee · Married on 10/12/2019

Angelica was AMAZING

I had a really tough time selecting a wedding planner since I was not sure what I should be looking for. After chatting with a few companies, we ended up booking with Andrea Leslie because were told they would answer questions throughout the year, even if we were only hiring a day-of coordinator. We were matched with Angelica as our day-of. :)

Thinking back to that moment when we booked with Andrea Leslie, I wish we would have paid Angelica to plan the entire wedding because she was absolutely INCREDIBLE. We could relax because Angelica kept everything on track and running seamlessly. The comments from sooo many guests were, "I need Angelica to be at my wedding one day" or "I wish I had someone like Angelica when I got married".

Angelica answered all questions I had leading up to the wedding day, attended our menu tasting, coordinated the linen preview when we arrived from out of town, coordinated the walkthrough, and helped with EVERYTHING at the wedding from fixing my bustle/steaming my dress/helping apply bug spray/managing the venue set-up & takedown/dropping off the gifts in our hotel room/checking if everything was okay throughout the night/etc.

She was the best vendor we could have booked and I cannot express how thankful we were to have her on our special day. 100% recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2019

michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

11/10 Best Planner EVER!

I can't say enough great things about Andrea and her team. From recommending vendors to helping me execute my vision, Andrea was there. But where she really shines is on the day of. I never had to second guess where I should be or what I need to have with me, Andrea and her team took care of everything. One of my bridesmaids even stepped on my dress and tore the skirt a little and Andrea was there, sitting behind me during photos, sewing my dress back together! My husband even said she should trade in her cardigan for a cape, she's a superhero! She was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I loved all the time we had together before the wedding, and your wedding day was for sure my favorite part of the planning! I am so glad you felt stress free and guided through the day. Sewing up the back of your dress and the cape comment were some of my favorite moments. Ones I will never forget! Thank you so much for including me and my team!
  • Jamie

Jamie D'Alba · Married on 04/06/2019

Words cannot describe how wonderful Andrea is!!

Wow. We love, love, love Andrea. She is truly a dream to work with. I wish we could do our wedding all over again just so I would get to work with her again. She is the most genuine, caring, compassionate person I have ever met. She completely alleviated all of my stress during the planning process. The vendors she recommended were the best and everyone she referred over was so thoughtful and caring. Andrea put so much love, thought and time into every wedding she plans. I would trust her with anything. I truly cannot say enough good things about her and would give her a million stars if I could. If there is one thing you must absolutely do for your wedding, it is to hire Andrea!!!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 03/30/2019

Everyone Needs Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events!

Full disclosure: leading up to booking we weren't sold on the fact that adding a wedding planner would be worth it for us. Now that we have the experience, we are so glad we had a planner!! Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events is 100% worth the investment. Our wedding weekend was beyond our wildest dreams, and ALWE was a HUGE part in making the dream a reality.

We chose day-of wedding coordination with Angelica Felix as our lead planner. Starting a month prior to our wedding, Angelica made everything so easy. Any planning stress we had up to that point was immediately subsided once Angelica came on board. Whatever need or request we had, she was always available and took it upon herself to get it done. She listened to everything we said and executed all of our requests perfectly. When we weren't sure of the best way to do something, she was always there to point us in the right direction. When things got off schedule the day of, she worked with the other vendors behind the scenes to make sure the show went on as if nothing had happened. We weren't even aware of a few guest issues she dealt with during the wedding until friends told us about it weeks later. Having ALWE on our team allowed us and all of our friends and family (except the few that had the issues!) to fully enjoy the night and be in the moment.

At some point during our wedding month Angelica shared that our wedding was the first that she was assigned to as a lead planner. As a testament to the business, you wouldn’t have known! Angelica carried on like a seasoned professional. We honestly can't believe how perfectly our wedding day went, and we 100% believe this would not have been the case had we not hired ALWE. We love that we got to work with this incredible team, and we are so thankful Angelica was our lead planner. Thank you all so much for helping to make our dream day possible!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Tricia,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I truly appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience working with me and our team. I loved being apart of your wedding day, everything was beyond beautiful!
    You and Mark are the sweetest, wishing you both the best!
    -Angelica
  • Lona

Lona Skutt · Married on 03/12/2019

Simply the best!

I know I am a little slow on the review part, but as my first wedding anniversary has just passed there has been a lot of celebration and reminiscing on how incredibly perfect our day was!! I do not exaggerate when I say our day was flawless, and all credit goes to Andrea and her team! The best thing I ever did throughout the wedding planning process was hire them. They handled my short 5 month engagement with ease and they do not miss a single detail! Also, Andrea is one of the nicest humans on the planet that can take anything that comes here way with the best "I got this" attitude. When you think of the perfect wedding planner you definitely want one that can handle it all and Andrea Leslie Wedding and Events has it all covered! Since our own wedding we have been lucky enough to attend others the team has helped plan and you must trust me when I say their service is unbeatable! You simply just know it is going to be a great event when they are behind the scenes. Thinking about our perfect day makes me want to do it all over again, but since I found the love of my life I will just continue to gush about this amazing team. Best decision you can make while planning your wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Nicki · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful experience, we love Angelica!

We couldn't be happier with Andrea Leslie Wedding & Events! Angelica Felix was our coordinator and she was FANTASTIC. We can't say enough nice things about her! She made us feel calm the entire day and honestly I didn't have to worry about a thing. She worked fabulously with all the vendors (that she helped us find) and she was able to ward off any issues so that we didn't have to worry. She thought of literally everything! Plus she is the sweetest so it was nice to have her there because we loved her :) I can't say enough great things about Angelica and Andrea Leslie Events!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Nicki,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, you two are the sweetest! I truly appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience working with me and our team. I loved being apart of your wedding day, everything was perfect, especially your first dance!!
    Wishing you both the very best!
    -Angelica

Skye · Married on 02/23/2019

the BEST experience

We were the couple who didn’t think we needed a planner... trust me you do. Thank god we found Andrea. We cannot reccomend Andrea and her team enough! If you’re looking for a planner, hire Andrea and her amazing women. Andrea is the perfect blend of professional and friend. She was on top of EVERY detail quickly. Every question or thought I had she coordinated a discussion with a vendor, or made calls or requested quotes. There wasn’t a single email or text that went unanswered and she didn’t forget a thing. Andrea thought of details I hadn’t. Everything was down to a science. She even had a point of contact in our bridal and groom party in case anything was needed, so she wouldn’t stress us out on the day of. The best part was how invested we felt she was in our relationship and in our day. Every idea or request we had she made happen. She felt like a best girlfriend throughout the entire process. My mom couldn’t beleive the amount of work Andrea had put in. I asked her opinion on things from the cake, to flowers, to certain aspects of the day. She gave her expert opinion and advice. We also had the pleasure of working with her assistant Katie, who was sweet, professional, and an amazing addition to the team. Andrea stayed our entire wedding, she was there till last call. Just the fact that she wanted to ensure every single part was taken care of until the end felt amazing. Her rates are completely fair, especially considering the amount of out of business hour emails/texts/calls she took with me. If you’ve found Andrea, do yourself and your wedding a favor and hire her and her team. You will be SO happy you did.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Skye,
    You and Marquess are the sweetest! I really appreciate you taking the time to write these kind and thoughtful words about your experience working with me and my team. Getting to know you and Marquess throughout the planning was such a gift, and I am so honored that we were able to walk beside you two on the wedding day and make it a stress free experience for you and your family! Wish we could do it all over again! Sending you two all my best!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Helmer · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect wedding day

Working with Andrea and her team was wonderful. My husband and I are not from the Scottsdale area, but wanted a Destination wedding that was beautiful and easy for guests to get to, so landed on Scottsdale. We planned our entire wedding from a Atlanta, Georgia, and only had five months to plan, thus, were only able to meet with Andrea in person once before the actual wedding weekend. We used Andrea for partial planning, and found the process to be seamless throughout. She was always available for phone calls and responsive to emails, and also has a great online planning tool where she kept all vendor information, out seating chart etc. She even set up a mock session with the hotel and florist with linens that I attended by FaceTime. She was great for bouncing ideas and pulling together exactly what we had envisioned. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she also let us ship lots of stuff to her in Arizona, and brought them to me as soon as we arrived in Arizona (which was so nice and saved me lots of stress). On the actual wedding day, her team did a great job coordinating everything. They unpacked the things I’d brought and did not ask any questions about what went where – they put everything together beautifully. The entire experience exceeded our expectations, and the wedding day was completely flawless. There was not a minute of chaos, or if there was, they did a good job of hiding it. I cannot imagine a more perfect day. To top it off, we returned to the room that night to find flowers from the wedding arranged on our table and the sweetest card from Andrea and her team. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Terri · Married on 04/06/2018

Katie Milstone from Andrea Leslie weddings was fantastic. She was very organized and kept us on track and on time which was important, but the best thing about Katie was she did it all in a very calm, poised and gentle manner. She was always one step ahead of things and it felt great to not really have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend her and her company.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

You are too sweet, Terri, thank you! I loved being apart of their special day and getting to know you all. Cheers to Dani and Sean!
    -Katie

Cynthia · Married on 03/24/2018

I worked with Andrea Leslie and Angelica for my September wedding and can not say enough amazing things about them and the service they provide! Our wedding was a bit of a challenge due to the fact it was at a private home and they helped me every step of the way. Not only did they help me with logistic's they were there all day to make sure I had everything I could possibly need!! Angelica could not have been more pleasant and calming during wedding day set up, i knew I could trust her 100% with my vision and she did not disappoint.

Thank you Angelica and Andrea! I would have been lost with out you!!
    Cynthia & Adam Linzy

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/11/2018

Andrea and her team made everything on the day (and the lead up) runs so seamlessly and positive! Nothing was ever to stressful or hard and I felt totally at ease letting them take the reigns! My vision was completely achieved and I felt like Andrea truly understood everything I wanted for the day. Can’t recommend or thank them enough!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Jess,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to provide that incredibly kind feedback! Being able to help you and Joel through your destination wedding planning was such a treat. Thank you for trusting us to make your dreams a reality!
    Xo, Andrea

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2017

Katie was a dream to work with. She was so helpful and professional!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Cathi · Married on 10/06/2017

Andrea, Katie, and their team are absolutely INCREDIBLE at what they do. Every moment of our planning experience was enjoyable because of their expertise and knowledge of the industry. Hiring a wedding planner was something that we didn't think was necessary, until we began working with Katie. Everything from her capturing our vision, recommendations for vendors, communication with us and our vendors, to the day of was such an enjoyable experience. Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives, and we have Katie and her team to thank for that. Everything was so seamless and smooth, on a day that can be very stressful. We, as well as our families, were able to sit back and enjoy the day and soak every minute in. Do not hesitate to hire ALWE! They'll be apart of our family forever!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Cathi,
    Thank you for you kind words! Your wedding day was beyond special and our team loved being apart of it every step of the way. You and Rob are incredible! Cheers to many years of happiness for you two and thankful for your friendship for years to come :) - Katie

Katelyn · Married on 07/08/2017

Andrea Leslie and her team were a complete blessing to my husband and I, as well as my family. She was so invested in all of the planning and made us feel so important. On the day of the wedding, I was not stressed once. I knew Andrea was in control and everything was going to be perfect. We would use her again and again if we could!

Sent on 10/27/2017

lindsey · Married on 05/13/2017

Andrea Leslie and her team are above and beyond the best decision I made in getting married. Being somewhat new to the AZ region Andrea Leslie helped navigate vendor choices, design and planning pieces, and coordinate everything leading up to the day of! She was so responsive, and professional. We met for planning/tasting/timeline meetings and she made the process so fun and easy. I was not stressed or worried EVER! The wedding day was absolutely perfect, there was not one thing that went wrong and it is all because of Andrea and her amazing team! She was by my side throughout the day but also orchestrating all the various vendors as well. I have recommended her to so many friends because Andrea is simply THE BEST.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lindsey,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and incredible feedback! Being invited to be part of your planning was the greatest gift! I loved the opportunity to help you create an amazing vendor team and to work beside all of them to make your wedding day possible. Our entire team commented on how joyful and gracious you, Philip and all of your guests were. Thank you again for including us! We adore you!

Sarah · Married on 03/18/2017

Rain or shine, best in the biz!

Rain in the forecast is never something a bride wants to see the week leading up to one of the most important days of her life. But with Andrea Leslie Weddings and her team you are in the best possible hands! From the moment we started talking about our vision for a chic boho Arizona wedding with amazing florals our lead planner Katie had the perfect vendor team lined up and on board. She Kept us focused on the right tasks at the right time and made is so that we never felt overwhelmed throughout the process so we could really enjoy this special time of our lives. When we knew that rain was something we were going to be up against we had numerous backup plans to choose from depending on how things were looking as we got closer to ceremony time. I can honestly say that if we did not have this team of amazing ladies looking out for us we would have legitimately been under water. I will always think back to our wedding day and remember how beautifully everything came together, how stress-free and truly magical it all was and it would have never been possible without them. WE LOVE YOU!! xo

Sent on 11/07/2018

Emily · Married on 03/04/2017

Andrea Leslie Weddings was amazing from start to finish. We planned our wedding from Chicago and never met with them before booking - we scheduled a phone call. After jumping on a call with Andrea, she made us feel so comfortable, was so friendly and sweet, and so professional. We booked them right away! We worked with one of their lead planners, Katie Benson. She was SO sweet - she was very responsive and went above and beyond. I loved working with them and would refer them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Emily,
    Thank you so much for your kind review! From the moment we first spoke, I knew you would be a great addition to the ALWE family! Katie and our team loved working with you and bringing together all the beautiful details that you so carefully selected for your wedding. Your day was truly stunning and you were a dream to work with! Thank you so much for including us! - Andrea
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 03/04/2017

One of the BEST planners in the industry!!

Andrea and her team are AMAZING!! My husband and I are wedding photographers and work with planners every weekend - they are by far some of the best ladies in the industry! We would take any wedding they are planning just to know the day will flow so well and we will get to work alongside the sweetest/most hard-working ladies! Andrea has always gone out of her way to meet us for coffee/or jump on a call to personally talk through the timeline. She is a team leader and brings everyone together to create a positive environment for not only the vendors but also the couple. We LOVE Andrea and everyone on her team!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Marian · Married on 02/11/2017

Words cannot do justice how highly I recommend Andrea and her team. She was available and prompt in her responses throughout planning, gave me a sense of organization and ease. The execution of the event could not have happened better. My husband and I were able to live in the moment and enjoy each aspect of our day, without any worries, and Andrea is to thank for this. Many people tole me that I was a stress-free bride, and frankly, that is completely thanks to Andrea and her team as well. She is the best and I felt like I was working with a dear friend throughout the process. She made us feel like she was there for us and our marriage, which made a huge impact on us.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Marian & Mark –
    I absolutely adore you and your families! Your kind words and what you loved most about having our help are exactly why we do this. Seeing you two soak up every moment of joy with your family, friends and each other was the greatest gift. You are both so gracious, and you could feel the love that surrounded you on your big day! Thank you so much for including our team in your wedding day! We will always remember working with you two! - Andrea

Sydney · Married on 01/07/2017

AMAZING!! Katie is an absolute angel and the best ever! My wedding would not have been nearly as amazing without her and her team, forever grateful to Andrea Leslie Weddings!!!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2016

I hired ALWE for month of coordination and I HIGHLY recommend their team! I worked with Katie Benson who was absolutely fabulous. From the moment I hired ALWE (about 3 months before the wedding) Katie was available with recommendations, to bounce ideas off of, etc. She created a thorough timeline for our day and made sure we stayed on schedule (which was very important to me) and facilitated all of the moving parts. My wedding day ran flawlessly and I was able to just relax and enjoy! Like many brides, I was unsure if I really needed to hire a wedding coordinator, especially given that I work in the event planning industry, consider myself very organized, selected well-known/quality vendors, and was getting married at a venue with an onsite coordinator/day of shadow. In the end I am SO glad I made the investment because these ladies are worth their weight in gold. If I had had the budget to hire them for full service planning from the beginning I definitely would have, but I 100% recommend them for month of coordination!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Jessie · Married on 10/15/2016

I just recently met with Andrea and Katie and hired them as my wedding planners. Even though we are still in the beginning phases, they really helped to ease my worries and make the process seem a whole lot less overwhelming. Very kind and professional! I am truly looking forward to having their help during the planning process and my wedding day!

Update: My wedding went flawlessly because of Katie and Andrea. They truly know how to pay attention to the small details and made the day and evening stress free. SO easy and nice to work with. Love these girls! Would't have changed a thing....absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Alison · Married on 10/15/2016

Truly the best decision I made when planning my wedding - hiring Andrea and her team to help. I am a very detail oriented person, with high expectations of my wedding vendors. Andrea exceeded them all. Her and her staff were great to work with from Day 1 to Wedding. My wedding day went off without a single hitch, thanks to her team. I didn't feel a bit of anxiety, as I knew the ALWE would take care of everything. I could suggest Andrea effortlessly to future brides; you wont regret this investment.

Sent on 04/11/2017