A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations is a nationwide wedding planner located in Arizona. Founded in 2005, they have over a decade of experience in the industry. They believe that your wedding should be an event that you cherish, and they specialize in creating memorable events that are just that. Let them execute every detail so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your special day.

A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations has a number of event planning services to fit the needs of every couple. Along with partial and full planning, day-of coordination and hourly rates are also available. These various planning options, along with their budget analysis service, will ensure you are staying within your budget and receiving the best services for your money. Additional services offered include:

• Timelines
  • To-do list
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Guest list

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jami
    Jami H. Married on 05/06/2022

Above and Beyond

I was told something comes goes awry during every wedding. That wasn鈥檛 true for me at all. My husband and I were relaxed, present and loved every moment our wedding day鈥 attribute so much of that to Cara!

As a detail-oriented, thorough person, and being small business owner, I am responsible for a ton of things in my life. It鈥檚 hard for me to step back from doing all the things and to believe others will get things done and do them well. That said, I did a ton of research on wedding planners, especially because this was a destination wedding for us, and I assumed planning long distance would be hard. While it should have been, it never felt challenging because of Cara.

Cara put me at ease and made it possible to let go from the beginning stages to the end of my wedding day. I fully trusted she could help me create what I envisioned because she truly listened, incorporated what I asked for plus things I didn鈥檛 even know I needed or should consider.

Cara was prompt to respond to every email and proactively included herself on emails with all of the vendors I worked with in the preparation phases. Not only did this make the process smooth, but she took charge when the company who did my printed materials was making mistakes, had poor follow through and was difficult to work with. Side note鈥his experience was not a result of a bad recommendation on Cara鈥檚 part. She suggested additional vendors for printed materials too, but I chose this company to save money, and she had good experiences with them before. She took care of it and fixed it all.

When choosing musicians, florists, and vendors (all of whom exceeded my expectations), she tailored her suggestions to exactly what I wanted. ALL of them were so happy to work with me and some even provided perks and discounted rates because they have had such positive experience with Cara, working with them multiple times, and, as they also said, she is so enjoyable to work with.

On the day of my wedding, Cara seamlessly directed and oversaw every detail behind the scenes which allowed me to relax and enjoy the whole day because I trusted I was in the best hands with her. She only involved in things any bride would be part of like timeline, hair/makeup, and pictures. My husband was not knowledgable about what happens for weddings, so I was worried he wouldn鈥檛 know what to do or when, plus he doesn鈥檛 like being on and specific schedules with specific instructions to follow. Lol. That said, because Cara had prepared him for what he needed to know ahead of time and on the wedding day, he said made things easy for him too.

Cara genuinely cared about and was invested in me and my husband.

Choosing Cara was the best decision I made for our wedding!

We鈥檙e so grateful for you Cara! Thank you so much.
  • AIi
    Aii V. Married on 02/26/2022

Best wedding planner!

Stephanie exceeded my expectations in every way. As a physician, I have a very busy schedule and it seemed impossible to plan a 200 person wedding. Stephanie made planning easy and honestly fun! She was calm, cool and collected the entire time. AND she put up with me! She responded to every text, call and email so quickly and I never felt anxiety (which is a miracle). Along with being exceptional in the planning process, she made my actual wedding perfect. Nobody was asking me questions and I could truly enjoy my day. Everything ran smoothly and it was the best day of my life.
  • Michelle
    Michelle K. Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and quick to respond

Stephanie was a phenomenal planner and I would recommend her to any of my close friends! The planning was organized and we were able to plan stress-free from out of state!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Katrina Wallace Photographers Katrina Wallace Photographers Wedding Photographers

We've worked 100's of weddings and we can safely say that Stephanie at, A Day to Cherish Weddings, is one of the best wedding planners we know. She truly cares about her clients and is a master planner. She's always one step ahead saving couples from any worries on their wedding day. As documentary wedding photographers, we are able to focus on capturing authentic moments and emotions, instead of helping with any scheduling issues. Couples are able to really relax and enjoy their wedding day and in turn we are able to capture amazing moments for them with their family and friends. We always love teaming up with A Day to Cherish Weddings and couldn't recommend them more!

SKM Entertainment SKM Entertainment Wedding DJs

Cara and Stephanie are so lovely! We look forward to working with them every time! They are on top of every detail and will take care of you through the entire process. If you want to be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy the wedding process and the day of, you NEED A Day to Cherish!

Haul N Ass Productions Haul N Ass Productions Wedding Rentals

When we are included in A Day to Cherish Wedding & Celebration event, whether it is a wedding or any event that they are planning and managing we know the event will be a successful one! Cara is extremely attentive and always reachable. As a vendor, when we have a question the faster we receive an answer the easier we are able to do our job and Cara has never let us down. If you want your wedding or event to be on time and have everything run smoothly then we can't say enough great things about A Day to Cherish Weddings and Celebrations.

Nationwide
Location of (A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations)
Phoenix, AZ, 85085
623-810-7091

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding