Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85085 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 61

About A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations

A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations is a nationwide wedding planner located in Arizona. Founded in 2005, they have over a decade of experience in the industry. They believe that your wedding should be an event that you cherish, and they specialize in creating memorable events that are just that. Let them execute every detail so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your special day.

A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations has a number of event planning services to fit the needs of every couple. Along with partial and full planning, day-of coordination and hourly rates are also available. These various planning options, along with their budget analysis service, will ensure you are staying within your budget and receiving the best services for your money. Additional services offered include:

• Timelines
Wooden direction signs
Wooden direction signs
brides bouquet1
A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations
hay bale seating wedding az
lindquistwedding0431ppw934h769
img20130323170155035
img20130406182252598
2194905841 o
A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations
black and red wedding cake
cake flowers

A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 6
A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 7

Dina Lopez · Married on 04/12/2019

A Day to Cherish-Cara Morrison

We worked with Cara Morrison from A Day to Cherish for the past year in preparation for our daughters wedding April 12, 2019. I am beyond thankful to Cara and her staff that assisted the day of. Cara is the ultimate professional, responsive, flexible and patient. The planning of a wedding has an immense amount of moving parts and pieces that we could not possibly have handled on our own. She was understanding and accomodating as we made numerous changes. Cara and her team far surpassed any expectation I could have imagined. The ceremony was absolutely lovely, and the ballroom was pure perfection. The team made sure the tables were perfect and the bridal party had everything they needed. We are still receiving texts and emails every day from our guests, thanking us for a wonderful night and all have commented that our daughters wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever attended. Cara's execution is impeccable and it is without hesitation that I recommend A Day to Cherish!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 8
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 9
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 10
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 11
  • Mishay

Mishay Taylor · Married on 04/12/2019

Thankful for A Day to Cherish

I got married less than two weeks ago and worked with Cara for over a year planning my wedding at El Chorro. Cara is truly everything you could want in a wedding planner - considerate, friendly, attentive, professional, genuine, prompt, organized, helpful - the list goes on. She is EXTREMELY detail-oriented and efficient. From the beginning, Cara really took the time to get to know me. She listened attentively and genuinely sought to understand my vision so that she could bring it to life. Moreover, she helped guide our family through the entire process, including keeping on track with our budget, vendor recommendations, and all sorts of insider tips that you simply would not know unless you are an industry veteran.

Cara keeps things as stress free as possible leading up to the wedding. The confidence that I had developed in her abilities in the months prior to my wedding day provided a much-needed sense of relief. I knew that she would be on top of everything – down to the very last detail.

The week of my wedding, I panicked because it looked like it was going to rain and we were having an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. I texted Cara and she responded within minutes, calming me down and telling me that she already had backup plans in the works that we could discuss in the event of poor weather. She was calm, collected, and prepared, and I simply can’t emphasize how much this meant to me during such a busy week.

Not only did Cara develop a relationship with my husband and I, but she also developed a relationship with my family. My situation was a bit unique, in that I live in South Carolina but had an Arizona wedding. On one particular weekend, I flew into Phoenix to pick linens with my family. Cara arranged our meeting with the vendor and even had beautiful tables set up. In the end, I changed my mind on the linens a few months later but couldn’t come in town due to the distance. When I reached out to Cara, I was so impressed to hear that she had promptly addressed my concerns. She immediately met with my Mom a second time to help switch the linens. This is the level of professionalism that you can expect to receive from A Day To Cherish.

My parents, who live nearby, continued to work regularly with Cara when I was out of town. They absolutely loved her and were able to relax and enjoy themselves throughout our wedding day. She made sure we took photos at the right time, that the speeches occurred at the right times, and even gathered up our gifts and loaded my parent’s car!

Your wedding day is a life-changing event, a day that you will remember as one of the most impactful of your entire life. Choosing a wedding planner is therefore one of the most, if not the most important decision that you will make. Many wedding planners will tout their attention to detail and sense of style, and they may impress in these areas. However, Cara unquestionably stands out amongst the rest due to her years of experience, preparations for the unexpected, and relationship-centered approach. What started out as a professional relationship in the beginning had become personal by my wedding day. Trust me on this -- if you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner, look no further than A Day to Cherish. Cara will absolutely make your wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 04/25/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Katrina Wallace Photographers
    Katrina Wallace Photographers Wedding Photographers

We've worked 100's of weddings and we can safely say that Stephanie at, A Day to Cherish Weddings, is one of the best wedding planners we know. She truly cares about her clients and is a master planner. She's always one step ahead saving couples from any worries on their wedding day. As documentary wedding photographers, we are able to focus on capturing authentic moments and emotions, instead of helping with any scheduling issues. Couples are able to really relax and enjoy their wedding day and in turn we are able to capture amazing moments for them with their family and friends. We always love teaming up with A Day to Cherish Weddings and couldn't recommend them more!

• SKM Entertainment
    SKM Entertainment Wedding DJs

Cara and Stephanie are so lovely! We look forward to working with them every time! They are on top of every detail and will take care of you through the entire process. If you want to be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy the wedding process and the day of, you NEED A Day to Cherish!

• Haul N Ass Productions
    Haul N Ass Productions Wedding Rentals

When we are included in A Day to Cherish Wedding & Celebration event, whether it is a wedding or any event that they are planning and managing we know the event will be a successful one! Cara is extremely attentive and always reachable. As a vendor, when we have a question the faster we receive an answer the easier we are able to do our job and Cara has never let us down. If you want your wedding or event to be on time and have everything run smoothly then we can't say enough great things about A Day to Cherish Weddings and Celebrations.

• Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85085 See on map