A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations Reviews

A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 2
A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 3
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/16/2019

Must DO!!! A Dream to work with!

MUST DO! We hired a DOC and worked with Stephanie. She was much more than that. She was there to answer any questions I had during the planning process, she created a timeline for us and the Vendors. A few weeks before I went just through her and she took over communication with all vendors, that itself was worth the money. Our planning process was never stressful but having someone else create the timeline, work with vendors, she set up all areas with the decorations and created a dream space for us. We had to do nothing except enjoy the week and day, I repeat we were not stressed and had the best few days leading up to the wedding and our wedding day was enjoyable. I could relax and just focus on our guests and our day! Living far away from Sedona, having someone you trust take over your day and make your dreams a reality is a feeling I can't describe. Well worth the money, would recommend to any bride. it is a must do!!!

Melanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Incredible Experience

I don't even know where to begin! A Day to Cherish is very lucky to have Stephanie Poure on their team. Stephanie went above and beyond to make our wedding special, even though it was a small wedding she seemed to treat it just like any other wedding. She was always available for a call, text or email and always responded within minutes.

The day went smooth and I even received compliments from guests on how well Stephanie and her coordinator did. They even packed everything up at the end of the night and put it in our hotel room.

Stephanie handled every aspect of the wedding, from helping me find shoes, picking out my jewelry, helping me figure out colors, scheduling all my calls with vendors, scheduling all my appointments for finding my dress, working out the budget, creating a seamless day of timeline, and so much more!

I can not find the right words to explain how grateful we were to work with Stephanie and how impressed we were with everything she handled. She made me feel like I was the only wedding she was planning.

I would hire Stephanie 100 times over if I could!

Alexander Nouri · Married on 10/20/2018

October 20th, 2018

Stephanie at A Day to Cherish was a tremendous help in planning and executing our wedding. We started planning for our wedding only 6 months before the big day, so there was a definite time crunch. Stephanie guided us, kept us on track and made excellent vendor recommendations. She was quick to respond to any questions we had. There are a lot of moving parts to any wedding and everything seemed to come together harmoniously on our wedding day. We were able to actually enjoy our wedding and not have to worry about the tedious details. The night was amazing and surreal, everyone enjoyed themselves. As the dancing concluded, Stephanie and her crew had everything packed up and loaded for us in our car. We were able to enjoy the party until the last minute. The level of service and attention to detail is what made it such an incredible night that we will never forget. A Day to Cherish truly made our wedding A Day to Cherish.

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Stephanie was amazing! She truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best! She was responsive, flexible, and offered great advice, everything from small questions to recommending great vendors. Every interaction was easy and comfortable and she brought a great team of people the day of. I had nothing to worry about because I knew she would execute my vision and take care of anything that came up. She has a such a wonderful, light, happy personality, which added something special to our day. I would highly recommend Stephanie and A Day to Cherish!

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

I can not say enough wonderful things about Stephanie. She well exceeded any expectations we had for a wedding planner. She was easy going, well organized, prompt, and truly spectacular at her job. Our wedding day was stress free and perfect. We are so thankful for Stephanie and A Day to Cherish.

A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 4
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 5
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 6

Karleigh · Married on 11/11/2017

Stephanie made my day happy just as I imagined it!! She is so easy to work with, organized, and has such great ideas! She knew what my vision was and made it happen. Every vendor I worked with told me she was the best wedding planner they had ever worked with!

Ruth · Married on 04/15/2017

Stephanie was amazing! She was incredibly helpful, responsive and organized. She paid attention to a lot of details and made sure everything ran smoothly. A lot of preparation went in prior to the day of. She was always above and beyond from day one. It's worth every penny and I would recommend it to anyone! Actually, I don't think any wedding would survive without a planner. A lot of my girlfriends who didn't like their own wedding planners before, loved Stephanie. She's got to be one of the best around.

Monique · Married on 04/15/2017

I would highly recommend A Day to Cherish for your wedding planning needs. Cara was very responsive throughout the planning period. Even though wedding planning could be stressful at time, Cara always presented her ideas and opinions in comforting manner. She managed three large events for our wedding weekend - a traditional Indian Sangeet and a western Ceremony & Reception. Giving the team freedom to decorate with the decor we provided, both nights looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Cara and her team executed our vision to the T. Also, all three events went so smoothly. You definitely get your money worth and you won't be disappointed.

jill · Married on 04/08/2017

Cara was everything I could have asked for- and more- in a wedding planner. She is very friendly, down to earth, and professional. She immediately understood my vision and personality, and set me up with perfect vendors to compliment that. She is quick to respond to any question, and gets things taken care of immediately. My planning process, and wedding day, was extremely smooth and stress free thanks to her- and I am pretty sure not many brides can say that!! I highly recommend her!!!

• User7701662 · 1+ year ago

Absolutely book A Day to Cherish to help you with your wedding day! We could not have pulled off the day without Stephanie, she was so organized, kind, and just amazing. She made our day perfect both leading up to it and the day of. We cannot thank her enough for everything that she did. Highly recommend this!! It will make your wedding day perfect.

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2017

Booking Cara from A Day to Cherish as our day of planner was the best decision I made in order to alleviate some of the inevitable wedding stress and enjoy our day. Cara was a wealth of information for me when I was planning the wedding and always got back to me in a reasonable time frame. She met us for an onsite visit a few months before the wedding and also ran our rehearsal, as well as our wedding day from start to finish. Her calm demeanor and take control personality is exactly what I needed to be able to enjoy our wedding day. I have always hated being the "center of attention" and have a type A personality but Cara and her team helped make it more bearable by remaining calm and getting all of the details exactly as I requested. I am SO glad I did not have to be organizing floral, DJ, lighting, etc the day of the wedding as it would have been absolutely overwhelming. Cara took care of all of this for us and I am so thankful she did. Cara also did a great job organizing my huge family and getting people where they needed to be at the right time. Lastly, our room at the end of the night looked so sweet as Cara brought some of our wedding decorations to it to add a little decoration. All of our stuff was nicely organized and waiting in our room so we didn't have to worry about it the next day which once again took stress off of us. If you are debating using a day of or full wedding planning service, I can assure you it is well worth the money and so much more!

Janea · Married on 10/28/2016

Cara Morrison with A Day To Cherish was a fantastic day-of planner. We met her more than a year in advance of our wedding and were so excited to work wth her just after the first meeting. She answered all of my questions via email along the way and offered her advice from her experience even on the little things I was unsure of.

In the weeks leading up to the big day, she kept all of the details organized after several email exchanges. We did a walk through at the venue and she helped me to imagine how the day would flow.

On wedding day, her calm demeanor made me feel so comfortable and confident in her. Her team was so pleasant and wonderful to work with. She brought my dream wedding to life! I'm a detail person so I felt so lucky to have someone like Cara there knowing that she would have the same attention to detail and make sure everything ran smoothly and as planned. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Everything flowed seamlessly and it was the best day!! I would highly recommend her for your event.

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

I would be happy to serve as a reference and personally recommend Stephanie and her team at A Day to Cherish. If you are having a wedding with 100+ people, a wedding coordinator is a must! I was able to enjoy my wedding weekend because Stephanie and her team made sure everything went smoothly.

Debra · Married on 09/24/2016

This was our second occasion to use A Day To Cherish to coordinate wedding arrangements. As it was with our first daughter’s wedding, the wedding for our younger daughter went just as smoothly. While the two events were held in vastly different surroundings, Cara, and her staff, handled both with extreme professionalism. You do not truly appreciate the value of a wedding planner until the day after when you are able to look back and realize how special the day was, and how smoothly things went. Thanks again Cara. We would highly recommend Cara and her staff.

Aimee · Married on 09/17/2016

We worked with Stephanie as of Day of Coordinator. After going through this, why would not have a wedding coordinator? Its nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of and keep you organized. People "think" they know how to plan weddings, but they don't.

Having a planner gives you the ability to relax and enjoy the day, which is priceless. It was like working with a close friend that is professional and organized. She was responsive and detail oriented. I interviewed 7 planners and decided on her because she knew the venue like the back of her hand and all my vendors. It made the planning and day of seamless. It was so fun working with her!
    I loved feeling confident in knowing that everything was taken care of behind the scenes so I can have a smooth wedding day. She thought of so many other details that I didn't even consider. She knew exactly what I would need and anticipated any issues that may arise. That's a perk of working with someone with experience! Hands down - wonderful

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

When I first suggested to my fiance that we hire a wedding planner he thought it was a waste of money but by the end of our wedding he couldn't stop talking about how amazing Cara is and how she is worth every penny. Cara was so incredibly helpful with steering us in the right direction on vendors and giving us advice on everything from the reception layout to which vendors to give gratuity to and how much. Much of our reception was outdoors and I had a major bride freak out moment the week leading up to the wedding because the weather said it was going to rain. Cara was calm through all my freaking out and helped us come up with a contingency plan in case it did end up raining. Fortunately we ending up having beautiful sunshine but Cara's calmness and professionalism helped so much! The day of the wedding went off without a hitch. Actually, there may have been tons of problems for all I know but Cara made sure we didn't know about it and handle everything and made it so smooth. I'm sure Cara was very busy on the day of the wedding but she was so helpful and would stop and take the time to help me even when my dress was bustled incorrectly she was down on the ground helping me sort it all out. The fact that we didn't have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding was worth everything. My husband and I were able to focus on each other and our friends and family instead of all the logistical details and that was so special. I would absolutely recommend Cara and her whole team!

Stephanie was wonderful! My wedding went so smooth and stress free because of her.

Katie · Married on 03/11/2016

Stephanie was a life saver for us. We reached out to her because we only had 7 months before our date and we knew we weren't going to be able to pull it off by ourselves. Stephanie gave us a few options under each category of vendors, then we chose the one we wanted and she reached out to the ones we picked and coordinated everything. She was on top of everything and was always available when we needed to contact her. She went above and beyond her job duties to make sure that we were truly happy with everything. Not only did she make wedding planning nearly stress free for us, but she pulled off a wedding in 7 months, flawlessly. We would recommend her time and time again!

Kina · Married on 03/05/2016

Stephanie was an essential part of our wedding planning process. She was pleasant, professional, competent and helpful. She was in the background when appropriate and taking charge when needed. I honestly don't think we would have had the same wedding experience without her. The amount of service that we got for the fee we paid was the best deal of all of our vendors. I would highly recommend A Day to Cherish and particularly Stephanie Poure!

• User6272084 · 2+ years ago

This was definitely the best money we spent!! If you haven't hired a wedding coordinator yet, you should definitely call Cara!!! She is amazing!! Because I am a fairly organized person and good at staying on top of things, I did not think that I needed a wedding coordinator. However, the venue strongly encouraged it, and we deiced it might be nice to have someone help with the day of to make sure all the vendors were where they needed to be. Cara has been so much more helpful than that, taking care of details I did not even think about, e.g. making sure the band had enough electricity, there was a sound engineer to check the audio for the toasts, lighting at various places was correct, etc. She has been such a blessing!! I would definitely recommend her!!

Nikita · Married on 10/31/2015

Searching for the right wedding planner is like searching for the right wedding dress—when you know, you know. When my (now) husband and I met Cara and Stephanie from A Day to Cherish, I knew immediately that I wanted them to help plan our wedding. Many girls dream of their perfect wedding, and A Day to Cherish helped me achieve just that. Cara helped us plan the wedding from start to finish, and Stephanie helped execute it on the day of. They have such a calming presence that, as a panicked frantic bride, was exactly what I needed. They are both so thorough and professional and really knew how to get the job done! Thank you A Day to Cherish! We are forever grateful.

Linda · Married on 10/24/2015

Cara is the definition of professionalism. She is attentive, caring, detail-oriented and overall amazing! Cara helped with details we didn't even know were something to think about or consider. When you're planning the wedding for your first child, you sometimes don't even know the questions to ask. Having Cara by our side, eliminated all concerns and worry! Worth every penny! Thank you, Cara for helping make our wedding all that we dreamed it could be. <3

Kelley · Married on 10/10/2015

Cara is absolutely amazing!! I used her just as a "day of planner" but she does SO much more!!!! She met with me prior at the venue, emailed me ideas, coordinated everything with my vendors, quickly replied to emails, and so much more. Her services was the best money that we spent, she was wonderful!!

Monica · Married on 10/03/2015

Cara and her team from A Day to Cherish are amazing! Cara was wonderful to work with, very professional, super organized, and firm when she needed to be. She was so helpful throughout the planning process. We were having a destination wedding and she was able to meet us at our venue in Sedona, and then at the rental company location to pick out all of our rentals. At both the venue and rental company, Cara jumped to action and immediately started visualizing the event, taking notes as to where everything would be set up, and providing great suggestions. I remember after we were finished at the rental company, my husband and I were driving back to Phoenix and we both felt so relieved to have Cara helping us. We realized that she had a plethora of knowledge and she made sure that we wouldn’t be over-paying for anything.

There were many emails and several phone conversations with Cara, and she was always ready to answer any questions that I had. I was not the least bit worried about the coordination of things for wedding day. Cara was well organized, and made sure she was well prepared and informed on our vendors, timeline, wedding party and guests of honor, music selections, decoration placement, and everything else you could imagine. She was also very good at keeping documentation of conversations, sent emails, and other pertinent information regarding the vendors. Her preparedness helped out immensely when there were a couple of snags that happened on wedding day.

If the aforementioned doesn’t convince you that you need to have A Day to Cherish in your wedding planning life, Cara went above and beyond even after we got married! While we were on honeymoon for 3 weeks she worked on resolving an issue we had with the transportation vendor. She emailed us progress updates, which made it easy for us to continue where she left off when we returned. I can only imagine how busy Cara must be, so for her to help us out after our wedding was absolutely amazing!