A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations Reviews

A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 6
A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 7

Dina Lopez · Married on 04/12/2019

A Day to Cherish-Cara Morrison

We worked with Cara Morrison from A Day to Cherish for the past year in preparation for our daughters wedding April 12, 2019. I am beyond thankful to Cara and her staff that assisted the day of. Cara is the ultimate professional, responsive, flexible and patient. The planning of a wedding has an immense amount of moving parts and pieces that we could not possibly have handled on our own. She was understanding and accomodating as we made numerous changes. Cara and her team far surpassed any expectation I could have imagined. The ceremony was absolutely lovely, and the ballroom was pure perfection. The team made sure the tables were perfect and the bridal party had everything they needed. We are still receiving texts and emails every day from our guests, thanking us for a wonderful night and all have commented that our daughters wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever attended. Cara's execution is impeccable and it is without hesitation that I recommend A Day to Cherish!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 8
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 9
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 10
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 11
  • Mishay

Mishay Taylor · Married on 04/12/2019

Thankful for A Day to Cherish

I got married less than two weeks ago and worked with Cara for over a year planning my wedding at El Chorro. Cara is truly everything you could want in a wedding planner - considerate, friendly, attentive, professional, genuine, prompt, organized, helpful - the list goes on. She is EXTREMELY detail-oriented and efficient. From the beginning, Cara really took the time to get to know me. She listened attentively and genuinely sought to understand my vision so that she could bring it to life. Moreover, she helped guide our family through the entire process, including keeping on track with our budget, vendor recommendations, and all sorts of insider tips that you simply would not know unless you are an industry veteran.

Cara keeps things as stress free as possible leading up to the wedding. The confidence that I had developed in her abilities in the months prior to my wedding day provided a much-needed sense of relief. I knew that she would be on top of everything – down to the very last detail.

The week of my wedding, I panicked because it looked like it was going to rain and we were having an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. I texted Cara and she responded within minutes, calming me down and telling me that she already had backup plans in the works that we could discuss in the event of poor weather. She was calm, collected, and prepared, and I simply can’t emphasize how much this meant to me during such a busy week.

Not only did Cara develop a relationship with my husband and I, but she also developed a relationship with my family. My situation was a bit unique, in that I live in South Carolina but had an Arizona wedding. On one particular weekend, I flew into Phoenix to pick linens with my family. Cara arranged our meeting with the vendor and even had beautiful tables set up. In the end, I changed my mind on the linens a few months later but couldn’t come in town due to the distance. When I reached out to Cara, I was so impressed to hear that she had promptly addressed my concerns. She immediately met with my Mom a second time to help switch the linens. This is the level of professionalism that you can expect to receive from A Day To Cherish.

My parents, who live nearby, continued to work regularly with Cara when I was out of town. They absolutely loved her and were able to relax and enjoy themselves throughout our wedding day. She made sure we took photos at the right time, that the speeches occurred at the right times, and even gathered up our gifts and loaded my parent’s car!

Your wedding day is a life-changing event, a day that you will remember as one of the most impactful of your entire life. Choosing a wedding planner is therefore one of the most, if not the most important decision that you will make. Many wedding planners will tout their attention to detail and sense of style, and they may impress in these areas. However, Cara unquestionably stands out amongst the rest due to her years of experience, preparations for the unexpected, and relationship-centered approach. What started out as a professional relationship in the beginning had become personal by my wedding day. Trust me on this -- if you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner, look no further than A Day to Cherish. Cara will absolutely make your wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/16/2019

Must DO!!! A Dream to work with!

MUST DO! We hired a DOC and worked with Stephanie. She was much more than that. She was there to answer any questions I had during the planning process, she created a timeline for us and the Vendors. A few weeks before I went just through her and she took over communication with all vendors, that itself was worth the money. Our planning process was never stressful but having someone else create the timeline, work with vendors, she set up all areas with the decorations and created a dream space for us. We had to do nothing except enjoy the week and day, I repeat we were not stressed and had the best few days leading up to the wedding and our wedding day was enjoyable. I could relax and just focus on our guests and our day! Living far away from Sedona, having someone you trust take over your day and make your dreams a reality is a feeling I can't describe. Well worth the money, would recommend to any bride. it is a must do!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Melanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Incredible Experience

I don't even know where to begin! A Day to Cherish is very lucky to have Stephanie Poure on their team. Stephanie went above and beyond to make our wedding special, even though it was a small wedding she seemed to treat it just like any other wedding. She was always available for a call, text or email and always responded within minutes.

The day went smooth and I even received compliments from guests on how well Stephanie and her coordinator did. They even packed everything up at the end of the night and put it in our hotel room.

Stephanie handled every aspect of the wedding, from helping me find shoes, picking out my jewelry, helping me figure out colors, scheduling all my calls with vendors, scheduling all my appointments for finding my dress, working out the budget, creating a seamless day of timeline, and so much more!

I can not find the right words to explain how grateful we were to work with Stephanie and how impressed we were with everything she handled. She made me feel like I was the only wedding she was planning.

I would hire Stephanie 100 times over if I could!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Alexander Nouri · Married on 10/20/2018

October 20th, 2018

Stephanie at A Day to Cherish was a tremendous help in planning and executing our wedding. We started planning for our wedding only 6 months before the big day, so there was a definite time crunch. Stephanie guided us, kept us on track and made excellent vendor recommendations. She was quick to respond to any questions we had. There are a lot of moving parts to any wedding and everything seemed to come together harmoniously on our wedding day. We were able to actually enjoy our wedding and not have to worry about the tedious details. The night was amazing and surreal, everyone enjoyed themselves. As the dancing concluded, Stephanie and her crew had everything packed up and loaded for us in our car. We were able to enjoy the party until the last minute. The level of service and attention to detail is what made it such an incredible night that we will never forget. A Day to Cherish truly made our wedding A Day to Cherish.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Stephanie was amazing! She truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best! She was responsive, flexible, and offered great advice, everything from small questions to recommending great vendors. Every interaction was easy and comfortable and she brought a great team of people the day of. I had nothing to worry about because I knew she would execute my vision and take care of anything that came up. She has a such a wonderful, light, happy personality, which added something special to our day. I would highly recommend Stephanie and A Day to Cherish!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

I can not say enough wonderful things about Stephanie. She well exceeded any expectations we had for a wedding planner. She was easy going, well organized, prompt, and truly spectacular at her job. Our wedding day was stress free and perfect. We are so thankful for Stephanie and A Day to Cherish.

Sent on 06/29/2018
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 12
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 13
    A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations 14

Karleigh · Married on 11/11/2017

Stephanie made my day happy just as I imagined it!! She is so easy to work with, organized, and has such great ideas! She knew what my vision was and made it happen. Every vendor I worked with told me she was the best wedding planner they had ever worked with!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Ruth · Married on 04/15/2017

Stephanie was amazing! She was incredibly helpful, responsive and organized. She paid attention to a lot of details and made sure everything ran smoothly. A lot of preparation went in prior to the day of. She was always above and beyond from day one. It's worth every penny and I would recommend it to anyone! Actually, I don't think any wedding would survive without a planner. A lot of my girlfriends who didn't like their own wedding planners before, loved Stephanie. She's got to be one of the best around.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Monique · Married on 04/15/2017

I would highly recommend A Day to Cherish for your wedding planning needs. Cara was very responsive throughout the planning period. Even though wedding planning could be stressful at time, Cara always presented her ideas and opinions in comforting manner. She managed three large events for our wedding weekend - a traditional Indian Sangeet and a western Ceremony & Reception. Giving the team freedom to decorate with the decor we provided, both nights looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Cara and her team executed our vision to the T. Also, all three events went so smoothly. You definitely get your money worth and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/22/2017

jill · Married on 04/08/2017

Cara was everything I could have asked for- and more- in a wedding planner. She is very friendly, down to earth, and professional. She immediately understood my vision and personality, and set me up with perfect vendors to compliment that. She is quick to respond to any question, and gets things taken care of immediately. My planning process, and wedding day, was extremely smooth and stress free thanks to her- and I am pretty sure not many brides can say that!! I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Absolutely book A Day to Cherish to help you with your wedding day! We could not have pulled off the day without Stephanie, she was so organized, kind, and just amazing. She made our day perfect both leading up to it and the day of. We cannot thank her enough for everything that she did. Highly recommend this!! It will make your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2017

Booking Cara from A Day to Cherish as our day of planner was the best decision I made in order to alleviate some of the inevitable wedding stress and enjoy our day. Cara was a wealth of information for me when I was planning the wedding and always got back to me in a reasonable time frame. She met us for an onsite visit a few months before the wedding and also ran our rehearsal, as well as our wedding day from start to finish. Her calm demeanor and take control personality is exactly what I needed to be able to enjoy our wedding day. I have always hated being the "center of attention" and have a type A personality but Cara and her team helped make it more bearable by remaining calm and getting all of the details exactly as I requested. I am SO glad I did not have to be organizing floral, DJ, lighting, etc the day of the wedding as it would have been absolutely overwhelming. Cara took care of all of this for us and I am so thankful she did. Cara also did a great job organizing my huge family and getting people where they needed to be at the right time. Lastly, our room at the end of the night looked so sweet as Cara brought some of our wedding decorations to it to add a little decoration. All of our stuff was nicely organized and waiting in our room so we didn't have to worry about it the next day which once again took stress off of us. If you are debating using a day of or full wedding planning service, I can assure you it is well worth the money and so much more!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Janea · Married on 10/28/2016

Cara Morrison with A Day To Cherish was a fantastic day-of planner. We met her more than a year in advance of our wedding and were so excited to work wth her just after the first meeting. She answered all of my questions via email along the way and offered her advice from her experience even on the little things I was unsure of.

In the weeks leading up to the big day, she kept all of the details organized after several email exchanges. We did a walk through at the venue and she helped me to imagine how the day would flow.

On wedding day, her calm demeanor made me feel so comfortable and confident in her. Her team was so pleasant and wonderful to work with. She brought my dream wedding to life! I'm a detail person so I felt so lucky to have someone like Cara there knowing that she would have the same attention to detail and make sure everything ran smoothly and as planned. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Everything flowed seamlessly and it was the best day!! I would highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

I would be happy to serve as a reference and personally recommend Stephanie and her team at A Day to Cherish. If you are having a wedding with 100+ people, a wedding coordinator is a must! I was able to enjoy my wedding weekend because Stephanie and her team made sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Debra · Married on 09/24/2016

This was our second occasion to use A Day To Cherish to coordinate wedding arrangements. As it was with our first daughter’s wedding, the wedding for our younger daughter went just as smoothly. While the two events were held in vastly different surroundings, Cara, and her staff, handled both with extreme professionalism. You do not truly appreciate the value of a wedding planner until the day after when you are able to look back and realize how special the day was, and how smoothly things went. Thanks again Cara. We would highly recommend Cara and her staff.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Aimee · Married on 09/17/2016

We worked with Stephanie as of Day of Coordinator. After going through this, why would not have a wedding coordinator? Its nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of and keep you organized. People "think" they know how to plan weddings, but they don't.

Having a planner gives you the ability to relax and enjoy the day, which is priceless. It was like working with a close friend that is professional and organized. She was responsive and detail oriented. I interviewed 7 planners and decided on her because she knew the venue like the back of her hand and all my vendors. It made the planning and day of seamless. It was so fun working with her!
    I loved feeling confident in knowing that everything was taken care of behind the scenes so I can have a smooth wedding day. She thought of so many other details that I didn't even consider. She knew exactly what I would need and anticipated any issues that may arise. That's a perk of working with someone with experience! Hands down - wonderful

Sent on 10/28/2016

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

When I first suggested to my fiance that we hire a wedding planner he thought it was a waste of money but by the end of our wedding he couldn't stop talking about how amazing Cara is and how she is worth every penny. Cara was so incredibly helpful with steering us in the right direction on vendors and giving us advice on everything from the reception layout to which vendors to give gratuity to and how much. Much of our reception was outdoors and I had a major bride freak out moment the week leading up to the wedding because the weather said it was going to rain. Cara was calm through all my freaking out and helped us come up with a contingency plan in case it did end up raining. Fortunately we ending up having beautiful sunshine but Cara's calmness and professionalism helped so much! The day of the wedding went off without a hitch. Actually, there may have been tons of problems for all I know but Cara made sure we didn't know about it and handle everything and made it so smooth. I'm sure Cara was very busy on the day of the wedding but she was so helpful and would stop and take the time to help me even when my dress was bustled incorrectly she was down on the ground helping me sort it all out. The fact that we didn't have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding was worth everything. My husband and I were able to focus on each other and our friends and family instead of all the logistical details and that was so special. I would absolutely recommend Cara and her whole team!

Sent on 05/23/2016

A Day to Cherish provided our wedding day-of coordinating services, and it was truly the best money we ever spent! Cara and Stephanie were amazing to work with - professional, organized, easy to reach, and very experienced. My wedding went flawlessly thanks to the seamless timeline that they put together for us that kept things moving along beautifully. While they were only our day-of coordinators, they were so much more! They made sure we were staying on track with our planning and kept up with all of our vendors to ensure everyone knew where to be, what to do and when. I was able to let go and relax completely on my wedding day as I knew that they had everything under control. I am so grateful for A Day to Cherish and everything they did for us! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Stephanie was wonderful! My wedding went so smooth and stress free because of her.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Katie · Married on 03/11/2016

Stephanie was a life saver for us. We reached out to her because we only had 7 months before our date and we knew we weren't going to be able to pull it off by ourselves. Stephanie gave us a few options under each category of vendors, then we chose the one we wanted and she reached out to the ones we picked and coordinated everything. She was on top of everything and was always available when we needed to contact her. She went above and beyond her job duties to make sure that we were truly happy with everything. Not only did she make wedding planning nearly stress free for us, but she pulled off a wedding in 7 months, flawlessly. We would recommend her time and time again!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Kina · Married on 03/05/2016

Stephanie was an essential part of our wedding planning process. She was pleasant, professional, competent and helpful. She was in the background when appropriate and taking charge when needed. I honestly don't think we would have had the same wedding experience without her. The amount of service that we got for the fee we paid was the best deal of all of our vendors. I would highly recommend A Day to Cherish and particularly Stephanie Poure!

Sent on 03/13/2016
  • User6272084 · 2+ years ago

This was definitely the best money we spent!! If you haven't hired a wedding coordinator yet, you should definitely call Cara!!! She is amazing!! Because I am a fairly organized person and good at staying on top of things, I did not think that I needed a wedding coordinator. However, the venue strongly encouraged it, and we deiced it might be nice to have someone help with the day of to make sure all the vendors were where they needed to be. Cara has been so much more helpful than that, taking care of details I did not even think about, e.g. making sure the band had enough electricity, there was a sound engineer to check the audio for the toasts, lighting at various places was correct, etc. She has been such a blessing!! I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Nikita · Married on 10/31/2015

Searching for the right wedding planner is like searching for the right wedding dress—when you know, you know. When my (now) husband and I met Cara and Stephanie from A Day to Cherish, I knew immediately that I wanted them to help plan our wedding. Many girls dream of their perfect wedding, and A Day to Cherish helped me achieve just that. Cara helped us plan the wedding from start to finish, and Stephanie helped execute it on the day of. They have such a calming presence that, as a panicked frantic bride, was exactly what I needed. They are both so thorough and professional and really knew how to get the job done! Thank you A Day to Cherish! We are forever grateful.

Sent on 05/29/2016