$5,474
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Some Like It Classic - Wedding Design

Celebrating Tradition With Innovative Design!

"I just want [MY WEDDING] to be wonderful!" -- Marilyn Monroe

* We are the ONLY full service company with a streamlined approach to designing what is timeless.

* Propelled by your vision, we work to transform your wedding into a space with creative table tops, sumptuous food pairings and unforgettable entertainment.

* Our promise is to keep you on budget while exceeding your expectations, after all, you only get ONE FIRST IMPRESSION…

…Stay Classic and make it unforgettable!

-- XO The "SLIC" Gals

www.aweddingdesignstudio.com Check out our blog for daily tips and trends!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Guest List (2)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)

We just finished up with wedding #2 using SLIC. Whitney was our planner for both, she took all the guesswork out of the planning process and had all the details covered. On wedding day, she & Kayla kept everyone & everything organized and running smoothly. Another Beautiful Wedding, Thanks to Whitney & Kayla !

Profile Picture katherine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Whitney for my wedding and she was absolutely fantastic! She also planned my older sisters wedding so when it was my turn to get married- we knew exactly who we needed to call! She made the process so smooth, was a great resource, and made planning a wedding enjoyable! Our wedding day was magical, ran like clockwork, and we received SO many compliments on our reception space. The timeline she created was amazing, kept our large (and very talkative) families on track, and made the day so easy for everyone. We were lucky to also have Kayla with us on our wedding day and she was just as amazing as Whitney! Whitney coordinated with all our vendors and took all the pressure off of my mom and I while Kayla helped me and Beau take pictures prior to our ceremony. They think of all the little things, have great ideas for anything you mention in your planning meetings, and truly make your wedding planning experience fun. I highly recommend SLIC and tell everyone it was the best investment for our wedding! THANK YOU WHITNEY!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Eleanor, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kayla from SLIC made planning our Destination Wedding a dream. My husband and I are currently located in NYC and without Kayla I do not know how we could have achieved our dream wedding. Kayla was super organized, had all the right contacts/vendors, and went over and beyond for us in many ways. She nailed my esthetic to a tee and truly created our dream wedding. It was stunning and we were so lucky to have her!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/17, 1 Review

Elopement
Number of Planners
10 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
You will love their style and determination to give you the wedding you expect.

Amina, Chelsa and the rest at Some Like It Classic have always impressed me with their professionalism and poise. They do a great job!

What a wonderful team of event planners! I had the best time working with them!

I recommend the services of Some Like It Classic - Wedding & Event Design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

I have worked with Amina and her staff on several occasions and it was a real pleasure working with knowledgable wedding coordinators. As a wedding DJ entertainer, I have worked with many coordinators over the years and the staff at Some Like It Classic are some of the most personable and organized I have worked with. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator to help with planning, designing and easing of your stress level, Amina and her staff at Some Like It Classic would be a very good choice.

109 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

4175 N. Goldwater Blvd. , Suite 107, Scottsdale, AZ 85251   See On Map
480-659-7955 (phone)
We are available to our clients whenever they need us to be :) Make an appointment to come see our new design studio!!