Some Like It Classic - Wedding Design

Scottsdale, AZ View map

$5,474 Package Price

"I just want [MY WEDDING] to be wonderful!" -- Marilyn Monroe

* We are the ONLY full service company with a streamlined approach to designing what is timeless.

* Propelled by your vision, we work to transform your wedding into a space with creative table tops, sumptuous food pairings and unforgettable entertainment.

* Our promise is to keep you on budget while exceeding your expectations, after all, you only get ONE FIRST IMPRESSION…

…Stay Classic and make it unforgettable!

-- XO The "SLIC" Gals

www.aweddingdesignstudio.com Check out our blog for daily tips and trends!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

5,003.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,474

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

12,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$121

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kelly O. Married on 06/06/2020

Above and Beyond

We are so grateful for Kayla and I truly am not sure what we would have done without her! I don't even know if this review will do justice for all that she did for us. We were planning a destination wedding in AZ (we live in MA) and due to the 2020 pandemic we had to change our plans not just once but 3 different times including 3 different venues to adapt to the conditions and the concerns of our guests. Kayla had assembled a dream team of vendors and somehow found a way to adapt our plans no matter how last minute changes had to be made. Kayla's creativity, knowledge, and experience with vendors all over AZ helped pull together the most beautiful night. Despite making so many changes, Kayla was able to keep our vision of our dream wedding in the forefront despite guest number and venue changes. Even though it may have been our plan C, the night felt like it was supposed to be that way all along. She truly made miracles happen. Trust me, Kayla and SLIC will be the best decision you make when planning your wedding.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie A. Married on 12/29/2019

Kayla and her team!

If I could give Kayla and her team 1000 stars, I would. If you are looking for a stellar team of people to plan your wedding, I highly recommend Kayla and the SLIC team! From the first call until the days following our wedding, they executed on everything they said they would and exceeded all of our expectations. I did everything long distance, and Kayla made sure everything looked the way I wanted it to and worked closely with my husband and myself as well as my mother on design! I especially want to highlight the day of our wedding because it was such a special day. Going into our wedding, I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to enjoy everything due to stress, but from the moment Kayla and her team arrived I felt so at ease. They had everything put together to a T, brought me everywhere I needed to be, and kept everything SO on time, I don't even think we were a minute behind on anything! I also want to highlight Noel on the SLIC team for being such a great supporter and aid during our wedding day! She brought so much joy to everything. I don't have enough incredible things to say about Kayla and the girls, I adore you guys and couldn't have envisioned a more amazing group of people to work with over the last year!!
  • Radhika
    Radhika Married on 04/28/2018
    My husband and I worked with Kayla from Some Like it Classic for our wedding design and day-of-coordination in April 2018 in Phoenix, and we are so, SO HAPPY we did!! We planned our complex fusion Indian & Western full-day wedding all the way from NYC, and honestly the best decision we made for our entire wedding process was hiring SLIC and working with Kayla. We don't know what we would have done without her! Kayla saved us so much time finding and working with our vendors, making our design ideas come to life, organizing our entire very busy day, and perfectly coordinating our huge wedding party + rehearsal. Everything on our wedding day was absolutely seamless and more than what we could have dreamed! So many guests complimented us on how organized the day was, despite all the different events, and how beautiful everything was. Kayla was so nice and easy to work with, and she even stayed with us until ~2am the night of our wedding to help finalize venue bills! HUGE thank you to Kayla and the entire SLIC team!! We highly, highly recommend Some Like it Classic! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Classic Party Rentals Classic Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

You will love their style and determination to give you the wedding you expect.

Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria Wedding Musicians

Amina, Chelsa and the rest at Some Like It Classic have always impressed me with their professionalism and poise. They do a great job!

Kym Ventola Photography Kym Ventola Photography Wedding Photographers

What a wonderful team of event planners! I had the best time working with them!

4175 N. Goldwater Blvd. , Suite 107 Scottsdale, 85251

We are available to our clients whenever they need us to be :) Make an appointment to come see our new design studio!!
Location of (Some Like It Classic - Wedding Design)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding