Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria

Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria

Guitar Music for Scottsdale Weddings

Let the romance and elegance of Spanish guitar enhance your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour.   I usually play tranquil, beautiful music during the prelude.  While you and your party are processing down the aisle, I can play classical pieces such as Canon in D, more exotic Spanish guitar, or special songs of your choice.  You may wish some light music during a sand ceremony or candle-lighting ceremony.  Finally, I usually play a more upbeat song when you have been married and are recessing down the aisle.

For a cocktail hour, I can up the energy level and play more festive music as you transition from ceremony to celebration.

I can also play ambient music during dinner to help keep that exciting feeling going through the night.

I usually perform as a soloist and bring all my own equipment, speakers, etc. so the music can carry throughout the space you've chosen.  I make it a point to control the volume level so the music is audible, but doesn't overpower conversation.  I also can bring a percussionist for the cocktail hour/reception, which gives a fuller sound and more energy.  For a trio, I can bring another soloist for a more interesting, dynamic texture.

Please visit my website at www.migueldemaria.com for videos, sound samples, pictures, and testimonials.

If you would like to book me for your event, email at elegantspanishguitar@gmail.com or call 602-615-8573 today.  I can only play one wedding a time, so call soon!  Thank you and best wishes to you.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Learn New Songs (2)
Reception (2)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

We are so glad we hired Miguel to play during guests' arrival, our ceremony and the cocktail hour that followed. He learned the song we specially requested for the ceremony and played it beautifully. His cocktail hour songs were the perfect complement and helped set the tone. His rates were fair and he is just a genuinely good and easygoing person who was easy to work with during the stressful planning phase. We cannot recommend Miguel highly enough.

Profile Picture Jason, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Miguel recently played during the ceremony and cocktail hour at my wedding at the Royal Palms. From the very start, Miguel was responsive, professional, and extremely talented. He was so easy to work with, and added such a special touch to my wedding day! His music is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much Miguel for being apart of my wedding day!

Profile Picture Emmy, 10/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Miguel was wonderful to work with - going above and beyond to meet our needs. He was very accommodating agreeing to learn new songs, without hesitation. He even agreed to sing one of the songs, even though he doesn't generally sing.

His music was perfect for our wedding and we were very happy with the service he provided. We would recommend him to anyone else who was looking for a Spanish guitar player for their wedding or event.

Thanks, Miguel. We are very happy we selected you for our wedding.

Shelley & Marty

Miguel's Photos

16 Photos

2 VIDEOS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Over the last several years we have had the pleasure of working the same groups and it is obvious that Miguel is always on time and professional. His playing is a delight and when we arrive and see him in place we are so happy as we can then look forward to his wonderful sound.

I've worked with Miguel on many different occasions. The word "talented" is an understatement to this guy's guitar ability. Consider him for your ceremony or cocktail hour and you will not be let down!

SBCC has had the pleasure of working MANY MANY events with Miguel over the years! He is always so wonderful to work with! His attention to detail & customer service skills are amazing! SBCC loves partnering with him on any event!

Miguel is one of the premier guitarists in the Valley. I have worked with him at numerous weddings throughout the years and his playing is absolutely superb. He is an excellent choice not only for your wedding music but will captivate your guests with his repertoire during your cocktail hour. I highly recommend him!

If I was getting married all over again, I'd hire Miguel to play guitar. No doubt about it.

72 PROS I KNOW