Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria

Tempe, AZ View map
$500 Most Popular Price

$500 Most Popular Price

Let the romance and elegance of Spanish guitar enhance your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I usually play tranquil, beautiful music during the prelude. While you and your party are processing down the aisle, I can play classical pieces such as Canon in D, more exotic Spanish guitar, or special songs of your choice. You may wish some light music during a sand ceremony or candle-lighting ceremony. Finally, I usually play a more upbeat song when you have been married and are recessing down the aisle.

For a cocktail hour, I can up the energy level and play more festive music as you transition from ceremony to celebration.

I can also play ambient music during dinner to help keep that exciting feeling going through the night.

I usually perform as a soloist and bring all my own equipment, speakers, etc. so the music can carry throughout the space you've chosen. I make it a point to control the volume level so the music is audible, but doesn't overpower conversation. I also can bring a percussionist for the cocktail hour/reception, which gives a fuller sound and more energy. For a trio, I can bring another soloist for a more interesting, dynamic texture.

Please visit my website at www.migueldemaria.com for videos, sound samples, pictures, and testimonials.

If you would like to book me for your event, email at elegantspanishguitar@gmail.com or call 602-615-8573 today. I can only play one wedding a time, so call soon! Thank you and best wishes to you.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Microphones
Music During Breaks
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Joan Married on 05/07/2022

Rehearsal Dinner Music

Miguel played during a family Rehearsal Dinner. His music was the perfect choice for this event….instrumental guitar background music. He was so professional and wonderful to work with. We would highly recommend Miguel!
  • Bobbie
    Bobbie Married on 05/02/2022

Absolutely beautiful music

We were thrilled with Miguel de Maria. My wedding guests were raving about him and his music during our ceremony and reception. His guitar playing was absolutely beautiful and made our night even more magical. He was also a joy to work with throughout the planning process. I can't recommend him enough.

Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria's reply:

Thanks, Bobbie! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding. It was a gorgeous event. Congratulations to both of you!
  • Avalon
    Avalon L. Married on 10/30/2021

Excellent from Start to Finish

Miguel performed at our wedding for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and first dance. He did a fantastic job, and we got so many compliments from our guests. It also made our first dance very special since he took the time to learn the song we requested. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is interested.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Haul N Ass Productions Haul N Ass Productions Wedding Rentals

Over the last several years we have had the pleasure of working the same groups and it is obvious that Miguel is always on time and professional. His playing is a delight and when we arrive and see him in place we are so happy as we can then look forward to his wonderful sound.

Artisan by Santa Barbara Catering Artisan by Santa Barbara Catering Wedding Caterers

SBCC has had the pleasure of working MANY MANY events with Miguel over the years! He is always so wonderful to work with! His attention to detail & customer service skills are amazing! SBCC loves partnering with him on any event!

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies Arizona Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Miguel is one of the premier guitarists in the Valley. I have worked with him at numerous weddings throughout the years and his playing is absolutely superb. He is an excellent choice not only for your wedding music but will captivate your guests with his repertoire during your cocktail hour. I highly recommend him!

967 E Driftwood Dr Tempe, AZ, 85283
Location of (Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding