967 E Driftwood Dr, Tempe, AZ 85283 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria

Let the romance and elegance of Spanish guitar enhance your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I usually play tranquil, beautiful music during the prelude. While you and your party are processing down the aisle, I can play classical pieces such as Canon in D, more exotic Spanish guitar, or special songs of your choice. You may wish some light music during a sand ceremony or candle-lighting ceremony. Finally, I usually play a more upbeat song when you have been married and are recessing down the aisle.

For a cocktail hour, I can up the energy level and play more festive music as you transition from ceremony to celebration.

I can also play ambient music during dinner to help keep that exciting feeling going through the night.

I usually perform as a soloist and bring all my own equipment, speakers, etc. so the music can carry throughout the space you've chosen. I make it a point to control the volume level so the music is audible, but doesn't overpower conversation. I also can bring a percussionist for the cocktail hour/reception, which gives a fuller sound and more energy. For a trio, I can bring another soloist for a more interesting, dynamic texture.

Please visit my website at www.migueldemaria.com for videos, sound samples, pictures, and testimonials.

If you would like to book me for your event, email at elegantspanishguitar@gmail.com or call 602-615-8573 today. I can only play one wedding a time, so call soon! Thank you and best wishes to you.

Follow Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria on

Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria 1
Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria 2
  • Aurora

Aurora · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent service and beautiful music!!!!!

We were so pleased with the overall experience with Miguel De Maria. He was well worth the investment! The price was very affordable and very competitive!! From the moment I emailed him for his services until the day of our wedding!! He was very quick and attentive to respond to me and I trusted him right away to do my ceremony and cocktail hour music!! It was completely stress free working with him!! I didn't even have to, nor did I want to pick any of the songs out for the day of our wedding. I trusted him to choose everything!! I was so pleased how beautiful everything turned out!! All of my guest loved him!! I would hire him in a second if I needed his services again and would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants beautiful music at their wedding or any special event!!! Thank you again Miguel De Maria for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Montana · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so happy about our ceremony and cocktail hour music with Miguel. Everyone thought he was amazing! Beautiful music!

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 04/15/2018

If there was any way to make the Royal Palms any more enchanting - than I highly suggest that you hire Miguel. My husband and I knew from the start we wanted some form of acoustic music for our ceremony and reception. Being that my hubby is Latino and I grew up traveling to Mexico every summer, we knew it would be Spanish guitar. Miguel came highly-recommended from both our wedding planner and several DJs we were prospecting. He clearly has a great name here in the Valley for his work and it's much deserved. I am beyond pleased with the ambiance he created which completely fulfilled our wedding vision (romantic, boho-chic). Thank you, Miguel. I want to get married again so we can hear your beautiful melodies. <3 Perhaps an anniversary gift to ourselves.

Sent on 07/27/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Haul N Ass Productions
    Haul N Ass Productions Wedding Rentals

Over the last several years we have had the pleasure of working the same groups and it is obvious that Miguel is always on time and professional. His playing is a delight and when we arrive and see him in place we are so happy as we can then look forward to his wonderful sound.

• Artisan by Santa Barbara Catering
    Artisan by Santa Barbara Catering Wedding Caterers

SBCC has had the pleasure of working MANY MANY events with Miguel over the years! He is always so wonderful to work with! His attention to detail & customer service skills are amazing! SBCC loves partnering with him on any event!

• Arizona Wedding Ceremonies
    Arizona Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Miguel is one of the premier guitarists in the Valley. I have worked with him at numerous weddings throughout the years and his playing is absolutely superb. He is an excellent choice not only for your wedding music but will captivate your guests with his repertoire during your cocktail hour. I highly recommend him!

• 967 E Driftwood Dr Tempe, 85283 See on map