Haul N Ass Productions

Cave Creek, AZ View map

Imagine your guests enjoying the gorgeous Arizona evening only to be surprised by a beer packing burro! A cute and gentle donkey, outfitted in appointments of your choice, packing coolers filled with your favorite beverages!

If you have ever spent any time around a donkey you know they often have very distinct personalities. They can be jokesters, pranksters and total hams! Their quirky personalities are natural ice-breakers and quickly make a good party GREAT! There is something about a donkey with their big ears and inquisitive nature that attract adults and children alike. Adding a beer burro to your next event is a sure way to create smiles and memories that will leave your guests talking about your event long after the party is over.
Beer Burro, Drink Donkey, Beverage Burro, Beer Donkey, Tequila Burro, Tequila Donkey, Bubbly Burro, Margarita Burro, Wedding Burro, Wedding Donkey

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Signage

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Glassware

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jenny S. Getting married on 07/10/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome addition to our event!

We loved Mija the burro!! She was so beautiful and sweet. Very gentle. People LOVED her and everyone wanted to have their picture taken with her. So glad we had her and Vanessa there. Vanessa was very kind to our guests and was amazing with Mija. You could tell that she really cares for her animals.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra K. Married on 05/20/2022

Great to work with!

I had booked and reserve haul N ass productions for my wedding prior a year before the date. We decided to change directions and due to some personal problems we had to cancel. I told Vanessa about this and didn’t even ask for refund (because I know that might be part of the risks about cancelling) but she was so nice to give me my money back with no hesitation. I was so pleased she did and I couldn’t be more happy.
  • Pam
    Pam S. Married on 05/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

As an officiant, I like to recommend other vendors who do a great job

I officiated at a wedding in the Mesa this evening and was delighted to meet Burrito and his handler who had been selected to serve beverages at the wedding cocktail hour. Adorable, well-behaved and friendly. This service was a delight and I could tell the guests all loved it. I loved having my picture taken with this cutie pie. It brightened my day.
  • illustration stars

Maurice & Pascale
23 photos · 05/04/2014

Pricing

Nicole Arend Weddings & Events Nicole Arend Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Vanessa and her patient beer burros!! Vanessa always takes her time to make sure the venue has the perfect space to make sure all of the guests can enjoy the beer burros! For any couple that is questioning on whether to use Haul N Ass Productions, you can stop here! You won't be disappoitned and your guests will always remember how much fun they had!!

A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations Wedding Planners

Having the Burro at our weddings is always a huge hit and Haul n' Ass is a very reputable and dependable. I highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria Wedding Musicians

It always puts a smile on my face when Vanessa shows up with one of her sombrero-wearing burros, and more importantly, the clients are just as thrilled. It is a major novelty for them when a friendly donkey with saddlebags full of Coronas clops over to them at a wedding or corporate event. Guests love it these well-dressed donkeys, and it just works great here in Arizona. Guests get a beer and a photo-op in one. The burros are sweet and very cute.

28245 N Tatum Blvd Cave Creek, AZ, 85331
Location of (Haul N Ass Productions)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding