Haul N Ass Productions Reviews

Haul N Ass Productions 5
Haul N Ass Productions 6
Haul N Ass Productions 7

Jenny L. Stone · Getting married on 03/31/2020

Awesome addition to our event!

We loved Mija the burro!! She was so beautiful and sweet. Very gentle. People LOVED her and everyone wanted to have their picture taken with her. So glad we had her and Vanessa there. Vanessa was very kind to our guests and was amazing with Mija. You could tell that she really cares for her animals.

Debra Nestor · Married on 03/15/2019

Fun Surprise for everyone

Having Burrito (the beer donkey) at our daughter's wedding was the icing on the cake. Everyone loved the fun surprise. Unquestionably the best value of the entire event. Vanessa was great at making sure everyone had their moment with Burrito. And, he was so clean!!! and pleasant. He really seemed to enjoy the attention. Our daughter and her husband have decided that all their future milestones will include a donkey.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 8

Victoria Gerkin · Married on 03/07/2019

The Wedding Burro made our DAY!!!

Words can not describe how glad my husband and I are that we had the wedding burro at our big day! Our guests loved Diego and he stole the show! Booking and working with Vanessa was so easy and stress-free, which was perfect since we do not live in Arizona! My guests loved Deigo and we got some amazing pictures with him! By far the best money we spent, he was very clean, sweet, and well behaved, if you love animals the wedding burro is a must have at your wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 14
    Haul N Ass Productions 15
  • Casey

Casey Nestor · Married on 03/02/2019

You need a burro at your wedding!

Seriously if you are on the fence about having a burro at your event, just do it! Haul N Ass was fantastic to work with and Burrito (the Burro) was the biggest hit. Our wedding guests are still talking about it. Makes for really fun photos with your guests and lightens the mood (if done during cocktail hour) following the ceremony. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and plan to use them at future events.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 16
    Haul N Ass Productions 17
    Haul N Ass Productions 18
    Haul N Ass Productions 19
    Haul N Ass Productions 20

Rachel Aiono · Married on 02/15/2019

Best present I could give my best friend

I purchased a beer burro for my best friend’s wedding and I could not be happier. I had tried to book a couple other beer donkey companies before, and was shocked at how unprofessional and flakey they were. That’s when I found Haul N Ass Productions. Vanessa was extremely professional, very helpful, and easy to contact. The donkey was so friendly and most people at the wedding had a chance to pet it (and grab a beer!) Everyone loved it, it was a hit! My best friend, the bride, was so ecstatic. I cannot recommend Haul N Ass Productions enough!!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 21

Danielle · Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful!

Vanessa with Haul N Ass was the absolute best to work with. From our very first correspondence she was informative and quick to respond. Booking was a breeze and as a bride knowing you are with a reputable/ reliable vendor is EVERYTHING!! Vanessa was exactly that; on time, ensured to collect the little details and above all friendly.
    We had Mija, on our wedding day and to say she was a HIT!! is an understatement. Most our of family is from the east coast, so seeing a cactus let alone a beer burro at a wedding was unheard of. To this day the photos and stories of each guests' individual moment, when they realized there was a donkey walking around cocktail hour with beers for them is priceless.
    Thank you Vanessa & Mija for being such a wonderful addition to our wedding day! You truly helped not only us, but our family and friends make memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 22
    Haul N Ass Productions 23
    Haul N Ass Productions 24
    Haul N Ass Productions 25
  • Nichole

Nichole Holladay · Married on 01/20/2019

The cutest addition to your wedding!

My wedding was 2 months ago and I think we have talked about having Burrito at our wedding every single day since then! I was incredibly lucky to have a wedding that went SO smoothly, but of all the best parts of the day having Burrito at our cocktail hour will forever be a standout. Shout out to our AMAZING venue, Wedgewood Lindsay Grove, for welcoming Burrito and Vanessa with open arms so we could have this special treat for our guests.

Vanessa was a dream to work with! She had a prep call with our venue to go over logistics- she stays with him, he doesn't make a mess, he's very friendly, etc- then drove out to the venue to meet again and check the space so everyone felt comfortable. She was also so sweet and fun to be around at the wedding and, most importantly, clearly loves her burros a lot!!

Our adult guests were shocked to see the cutest donkey ever bring them their beers, took a million pictures, and it truly set such a fun tone for the night. The kids, of course, had a blast petting him and feeding him, too.

My husband and I got to spend time with Burrito after formal family photos and it lightened us up so much and brought us so much joy. Parts of the day can feel overwhelming, but getting to pet that cute little guy makes you feel like a million bucks.

There are a lot of things at your wedding that may seem like just extras, but having Burrito truly changed our day for the better. I can't say enough about Vanessa and her happy, adorable burros. I'd recommend them to anyone to make their day even more amazing!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 26
    Haul N Ass Productions 27

Matthew William Witte · Married on 12/31/2018

Great wedding surprise

Burrito was a great touch for our wedding and the guests loved it!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 12/08/2018

10/10 would recommend

Getting a beer burro from Haul N Ass Productions was one of the first vendors I booked when we finally set a date and picked our venue. Totally worth the splurge. Mija was the perfect ice breaker for our cocktail hour and helped set the tone for the rest of our evening. People were OBSESSED and loved taking photos her. Vanessa was incredible to work with. She coordinated with us to make sure Mija's florals and colors matched ours, she arrived on time and she came prepared with carrots so guests could feed and interact with Mija. They also love bouquets, FYI. Seriously, getting a Beer Burro is an absolute MUST HAVE!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 28
    Haul N Ass Productions 29
    Haul N Ass Productions 30

Kristen · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Enterainment!

We hired Haul N Ass Productions for our wedding on 12/1/18 at Warehouse 215 in Downtown Phoenix and cannot rave enough about them. Vanessa toured the venue months in advance to ensure the location was appropriate and everything ran smoothly the day of. Burrito the beer burro was a huge hit and allowed for some great wedding pictures! Don't think twice!

• Haley

Haley · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing and memorable!

We absolutely loved having the Beer Burro at our wedding! Diego was a huge hit and everyone enjoyed grabbing a cold one from his coolers! The Haul N Ass productions team was really easy to work with, made sure our colors, theme and signs all matched my wedding decor and took care of all of the details. I would definitely recommend getting one of their Beer Burro la for your next fun event!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 31
    Haul N Ass Productions 32
    Haul N Ass Productions 33
    Haul N Ass Productions 34
    Haul N Ass Productions 35

Nicole Smith · Married on 11/03/2018

The Star of the Show

Diego the Beer Burro was by far the fan favorite at our wedding. The majority of our guests had never been to Arizona, and he was the perfect little southwestern touch for our cocktail hour. Guest couldn't get enough of him and they loved taking pics with him.

Vanessa from Haul N Ass Productions was amazing - helpful, professional, prompt with responses, and overall just a pleasure to work with. And Diego the burro was everything we were hoping for and more. He was well behaved, well taken care of, clean and obviously the cute ;)

If you're looking for a way to make your wedding memorable. Look no further than Haul N Ass Productions.

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 36
    Haul N Ass Productions 37
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Mija Made an Impact!

Vanessa made the whole planning process very easy. She was able to meet with the owner of the venue to go over how the burro would access the site and had a whole plan for how long the burro would be with the guests and when we would have tie with her for photos. She made everything feel very effortless. She even matched the burros flowers with my bouquet, it was perfect!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 38
    Haul N Ass Productions 39
    Haul N Ass Productions 40
    Haul N Ass Productions 41
    Haul N Ass Productions 42
  • Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 10/07/2018

You’ll definitely want this for your cocktail hour!

Vanessa and her beer burros are just amazing!!! We were so excited to work with her and Mija! From the beginning, customer service was excellent! We reserved Vanessa and Mija to come out for an hour during cocktail hour to walk around and pass out beer to guests, take photos, and of course be the star during our couples portraits! We chose corona to be in Mijas ice chests! Vanessa has carrots ready to go to make sure these burros snuggle right up to you during photos! And they loooove bouquets ;)! My guests were so thrilled and entertained during the cocktail hour! It’s a must if you’re having an Arizona wedding/or any other event that you want to blow away your guests by having a burro!

Photos by Kayla Fisher Photography

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Beer Burros are a MUST!!!

When people tell me about their favorite memory from my wedding last month, the first thing they say is the BEER BURRO! Everyone LOVED the beer burro and it made our wedding so special, fun, and memorable for our guests! Vanessa is very responsive and great to work with. I would highly recommend Haul N' Ass for any event (parties, weddings, etc.) They were very professional, showed up on time, and Burrito (the donkey that came to our wedding) was beautifully decorated and just the sweetest!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kacey · Married on 05/12/2018

If you are looking to spice up your wedding, this is the way to do it! We didn't want a traditional wedding. We wanted a wedding that was fun and would keep people on their toes. What better way to do that then with a beer burro?! Vanessa and Diego (the burro) absolutely made the day. Vanessa was able to accommodate our request to have Diego interrupt our ceremony before we had our first kiss to bring us both beers! Let's just way that our guest went wild!

Thank you Vanessa and Diego for making our day so very special!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Chris · Married on 05/05/2018

Fun Addition to Wedding Reception

Haul N' Ass Productions was the first vendor we booked after securing our venue! We loved the idea of having a beer burro at our cocktail hour. Diego (the burro) was such a hit with our guests! There was a line to take pictures with him. Vanessa was amazing to work with, as well. She is totally self-sufficient. We just told her where to arrive and what time, and she showed up with Diego already packed with ice, Pacificos (our choice of beer), and limes! Our friends and family still talk about our guest of honor, Diego!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Haul N Ass Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Chris! I came across the beautiful thank you card you sent us the other day and I am so thankful we were able to be a part of such a special and spectacular celebration!
    Vanessa Rice

Jen · Married on 04/27/2018

Thank you Mija for being the life of our party! I can honestly say my guests were more excited to meet the wedding burro than to celebrate our marriage with us! Vanessa was a pleasure to work with, if you are even considering having them be a part of your special day, just do it already. You will not be let down!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Haul N Ass Productions 43
    Haul N Ass Productions 44

Lauralee · Married on 03/25/2018

I cannot reccomend Vanessa and her beer burros enough!! We opted to have them come to our rehearsal dinner (instead of the wedding) and “Burrito” was a hit! He really broke the ice for all the out of towners and those that didn’t know each other. Everyone gathered around him and took photos and got to know each other. It was also great for my husband and I, we were able to spend more time with Burrito instead of just a few photos with him. Vanessa’s hospitality it top notch and she acts as the best bartender, photographer, and beer burro handler, ever!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Haul N Ass Productions 45

Jeannine · Married on 03/24/2018

We're 2 months out from out March 24, 1028 wedding at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Phoenix and the number 1 thing people are still talking about is 'Burrito' the Beer Burro! First I was surprised The Royal Palms allowed the Beer Burro. I just assumed there was no way. What I found out was most venues allow it! At this point, we were ALL IN! He was such a hit and such an amazing opportunity for people to take photos with. From the beginning, Vanessa with Haul-N-Ass Productions was attentive to our needs. Whether it was our availability to discuss what we were looking for, getting arrangements online, her flexibility with our payment schedule, having the Beer Donkey at your wedding is an ABSOLUTE MUST! Grab a beer out of the coolers on Burrito's saddle or feed him carrots, this was by far some of the best money spent on our beautiful day. Thanks, Vanessa!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Haul N Ass Productions 46
    Haul N Ass Productions 47
    Haul N Ass Productions 48
    Haul N Ass Productions 49
    Haul N Ass Productions 50

morgan · Married on 03/18/2018

Such a hit!

The Burro was a highlight of the wedding! When we were picking a location, whether or not the burro could come was one of the first questions we asked each of the venues because we knew this was going to be such a hit at the wedding. The guests loved it and it was such a unique and memorable addition to the wedding! We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

We absolutely loved working with haul n ass productions! I was so excited to learn our venue would allow us to bring on the beer burro. Everyone loved having diego serve them beer! Not to mention we got some amazing photos with Diego and one where it looks like he is eating my flowers. Vanessa was extremely easy to work with and was very accommodating to me wanting flowers and the fiesta decorations. I highly recommend having a beer burro!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Haul N Ass Productions 51

Anna · Married on 03/03/2018

We had a great experience with Vanessa! She answered our emails promptly and we were able to customize Mijas wardrobe to match our wedding colors. We were super excited to have Mija as part of our special day! All our guests enjoyed the fun surprise and Mija made our wedding day so memorable! I would definitely recommend Haul n Ass productions to anyone looking to add a fun something extra to their next party/event/wedding.

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Haul N Ass Productions 52

Sara · Married on 02/17/2018

It was a pleasure working with Vanessa at Haul N Ass Productions. Everyone loved getting to take photos with Mija (world's cutest name for a burro) and getting beers from her. I would book them again in a heart beat! Such a great way to add a fun and unique experience to your wedding.

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Haul N Ass Productions 53
    Haul N Ass Productions 54
    Haul N Ass Productions 55

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2018

What a fun and unique experience for our wedding! We wanted something different to give our AZ wedding a special desert feel and Haul n Ass came through for us 100%!! Our burro, Diego, was the hit of the wedding and people are still talking about it months later. Vanessa was great to work with, smooth booking process and communication. I would definitely book another beer burro with them in the future!

Sent on 08/06/2018