51 Reviews for Haul N Ass Productions

Delivery (2)
Showroom (1)
Barware (1)
51 Haul N Ass Productions Reviews

It was a pleasure working with Vanessa at Haul N Ass Productions. Everyone loved getting to take photos with Mija (world's cutest name for a burro) and getting beers from her. I would book them again in a heart beat! Such a great way to add a fun and unique experience to your wedding.

Profile Picture Sara, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Oh my gosh this was the highlight of the WHOLE wedding! My guests were in love! What is better than beer and a donkey at a wedding? Exactly. Mija the beer burro was the cutest addition to our special day. She walked around during the cocktail hour to greet all the guests! The pictures with her are even better- even though she tried to eat my bouquet. This company is great, very organized, and efficient. So happy we had Mija at our special day!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 2/16/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was the BEST! I would recommend having Vanessa and her lovely donkey(s) at any wedding and/or outdoor event in general! We had Mija walk around during our cocktail hour and she was an absolute hit! This is a must, especially for any "destination" wedding! It gives the guests a fun new experience :)
Working with Vanessa was an absolute pleasure. We told her the time of our cocktail hour and that was it - she was there and had beers/drinks fully stocked with our venue (Grayhawk Golf Course). It zero work or stress on our end, which is wonderful the day of!! Vanessa walks around with Mija and you're allowed to pet, kiss (hehe), and take many pictures with her. It is literally all our guests talk about to this day. Love!!

Profile Picture Kaily, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were a great asset to making our wedding a hit. Our guests loved Diego especially those from out of town. Vanessa made the booking process very easy. I would book them again anytime!

Profile Picture Ariadna, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mija, the burro, was such a rockstar!!! WE LOVED HAVING HER and so did our guests! It’s going to be a touch of our wedding that our guests will remember for years to come! Nothing better than having a burro walk around serving you beer! And she was so friendly and calm even with all the chaos of guests.

Profile Picture Priscilla, 12/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The beer burro was the hit of the party!! I recently had a destination wedding to Tucson, AZ and surprised my guests during cocktail hour with the burro to serve them. THEY LOVED IT!! It was so docile and Vanessa personalized the signs on the burro along with decorated her to fit our decor. I definitely recommend this addition to make your special day a unique experience!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so impressed with our overall experience. Our burro was the hit of our wedding. Everyone loved getting their picture taken with the burro. Vanessa was amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vanessa and her burro, Mija were amazing! Vanessa was easy to work with, was ready to go before guests arrived and Mija was a hit! Seriously everyone wanted a photo with her and we were so happy to surprise all of our guests with her! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Megan , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Let me just say if you’re looking to wow your guests you need to book the Beer Burro! What guests wouldn’t want to be greeted by a burro packing beer? Our wedding guests loved Mija during our cocktail hour. They took pictures with her, the kids fed her carrots, and of course handed out beer to our guests! So fun and we even got to take pictures with her! I would highly recommend hiring the Beer Burro for your wedding/event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and recently hired haul N Ass productions for our wedding rehearsal dinner. The donkey was a smash hit with our guests and a main attraction for photos. At a very reasonable price we thought this was an amazing add on and would absolutely choose Haul N Ass again.

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The beer burro was the perfect touch to our big day. I contacted Haul N Ass productions and we set up the time and costume for the burro. Burrito the burro arrived on time, and dressed to impress. We set aside beers for easy set up. Burrito was very well behaved, friendly and photogenic. He was perfect and the guests loved it. Many thanks to this amazing company for making everything stress free. Highly recommended!

Photo for Haul N Ass Productions Review - Burrito mingling with the guests
Photo for Haul N Ass Productions Review - Partying with the bridal party
Photo for Haul N Ass Productions Review - Posing with the bride and groom
Profile Picture Brooke, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Setup

Get the wedding burro for your wedding!! We had burrito and he was the highlight of the wedding. All of my guest are still talking about him 2 months later. I even received a holiday card in the mail from a guest and it's a picture of them with burrito at my wedding- so cute! Vanessa is super easy to work with and quickly responds to emails!! They are very professional and keep the venue 'clean' from accidents :). The burros are calm and well behaved, especially around a lot of people. Also, they are very photogenic which makes great photos for the bride and groom!! I would highly recommend renting the beer burro for your wedding or any event you have! - also the beer is great! :)

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having a beer burro at our wedding reception was the BEST thing I did. Mija was there to great all the guests who couldn't help but stop to take photos with her. She was so sweet and a great conversation starter. I would absolutely recommend having a burro and would use Vanessa time and time again. They were amazing!

Profile Picture Jade, 10/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Vanessa and team was such a great experience! The Beer Burro was the HIT of our cocktail hour. Our guests have been talking about the burro non-stop! Coordinating with our venue was also a breeze! I am so glad we were able to add this special detail to our big day!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Haul N Ass Productions was the PERFECT addition to our wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about the "Beer Burro" and how cute Diego was. Having a Donkey at your wedding is a MUST for Arizona brides!

Profile Picture Cathi, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great addition to any event!!! We had the beer burro at our wedding on 9/30/2017 at McCormick Ranch Golf Club. It added to perfect touch to cocktail hour and the guests were raving about the burro. We still have guest tell us today that it was one of there favorite parts of our wedding. We highly recommend Haul N Ass to any wedding, event or special occasion!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the wedding burro attend my wedding in September 2017 in Tucson, AZ. Everyone absolutely loved him! The wedding burro team was awesome to work with and everything went flawlessly!

Profile Picture Krista, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely loved having Haul N Ass Productions at our wedding! They brought the sweetest burro named Mija who was so calm, friendly, and lovely in her flowers. Mija's attendant was also very friendly! All of our guests were so excited to take their picture with Mija and give her some affection. The wedding burro definitely adds some fun, charm and uniqueness. All of our guests can't stop talking about it! For the bride who doesn't mind sharing some of the spotlight, I would definitely recommend having a wedding burro attend from Haul N Ass Productions!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our team always LOVES working with Vanessa and her team! They are communicative, thorough, and always show up on wedding day early and ready to go. The burros are always a hit with our clients and wedding guests. It is such a unique, fun and very "Arizona" treat to have to wow your out-of-state guests.
We would recommend working with Haul N Ass without hesitation, and look forward to many more weddings with them!
-Sip and Twirl team

Profile Picture Kate, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Haul N Ass Productions was an absolute dream to work with! Vanessa was professional and super accommodating. We changed the time of using the burro from the rehearsal dinner, then to the wedding, then back to the rehearsal dinner due to conflicts and Vanessa was extremely flexible. The burro was kind and sweet, he even let little children feed him carrots! He was the biggest hit of our party, in fact, I'm pretty sure he didn't move from when he entered the party because he was always surrounded by people wanting to pet him! Vanessa chatted with all the guests, took photos for us, and posed the burro for other photos.

We decided to use a burro for the rehearsal dinner and it was such a fun experience. We knew with the wedding day there would be so many other things going on, we wanted to have the burro be a focus and he was absolutely able to do that at the rehearsal. Thank you thank you to Haul N Ass Productions for being SO friendly, easy to work with, and having the kindness animals!

Kim Lemke

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kim, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We just loved having a burro at our brunch wedding at The Wrigley Mansion! What a crowd pleaser. We used it as a mimosa burro. He was beautiful and friendly and the staff was great to work with.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This vendor was AMAZING! It was a huge hit at the party and everyone loved it. Everything about this vendor was amazing, and it was such a great addition to the event.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I cannot speak highly enough of Haul N Ass Productions. We hosted an "I Do BBQ" for 200+ people a few weeks ago and had Diego the Beer Burro (cowboy hat, beers, and all) at the entrance to welcome everyone. He was so calm - posing for endless photos and gently accepting the carrots people were allowed to feed him. Diego was without a doubt the star of the show!! It was such a fun and unique touch to our party - everyone was blown away!! We will definitely be using this amazing company in the future!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having the adorable beer burro Mija at the cocktail party prior to our daughter's wedding reception was the greatest hit of the night! There wasn't a soul, young or old, who didn't have the biggest grin on their face when they saw her! By far, the most photos/selfies were taken with her that night! Vanessa is such a pleasure to work with and she was so cooperative and accommodating with coordinating Mija's "outfit" to match the bridal party colors! The photos are priceless! Having the saddlebags filled with beer for our guests was such a unique touch! The groom's friends and family were mostly from the UK and they'd never seen anything like it! Next time we hire Haul 'N Ass, we're thinking about switching from beer to tequila shots!! I highly recommend adding this feature to your wedding reception or any other party--you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Perfect extra touch for a wedding. Our wedding guests were so surprised, and 1 month later, our guests are still talking about the "beer burro." Everyone wanted pictures with the burro, as well. Highly recommended!

View Vendor Response