Haul N Ass Productions Reviews

109 | Cave Creek, AZ

109 Reviews for Haul N Ass Productions

• Pam

Pam Schuler · Getting married on 05/02/2022

As an officiant, I like to recommend other vendors who do a great job

I officiated at a wedding in the Mesa this evening and was delighted to meet Burrito and his handler who had been selected to serve beverages at the wedding cocktail hour. Adorable, well-behaved and friendly. This service was a delight and I could tell the guests all loved it. I loved having my picture taken with this cutie pie. It brightened my day.

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Kim

Kim Mergen · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Amazing addition to our event

This was one of the highlights of my son's wedding. Everyone is still talking about this, the kids really enjoyed it and adding the Rootbeer to the Burro was a great addtion. Everyone at the wedding whether they were a beer drinker or not was able to get a drink and enjoy. The pictures we got with everyone at the wedding with the Burro will be something we can smile about the rest of our lives. This does did not take anything away from the event it added fun, converstion, and pictures to remember for a life time.

Jenny L. Stone · Married on 03/31/2020

Awesome addition to our event!

We loved Mija the burro!! She was so beautiful and sweet. Very gentle. People LOVED her and everyone wanted to have their picture taken with her. So glad we had her and Vanessa there. Vanessa was very kind to our guests and was amazing with Mija. You could tell that she really cares for her animals.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Tess

Tess Akgunduz · Married on 10/26/2019

A Burrito for all!

Vanessa brought the burro, Burrito, to our wedding in October and it MADE the day! Everyone got to take fun photos with him and the bridal party did as well! He was a hit! My husband did not want to see me before the wedding so all our photos had to be done during cocktail hour so we didn’t want our guests to be bored! Burrito was a HIT! I highly recommend Vanessa! She made sure my husband and I got 1 on 1 time with him and got some incredible photos that will last forever! Wedding Burro is a must!

Sent on 04/11/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy Snyder · Married on 10/18/2019

Most Memorable Moment!

Our guests to this day are still talking about Diego, our wonderful Cocktail Hour burro guest. The entire process was so seamless that neither myself nor my guests were even aware of when Diego showed up! He was just there, mingling peacefully among guests.

Donkeys have always been my favorite animal since I was a kid and I knew I wanted to incorporate one into our special day. But I knew I wanted to be careful in my research as I have seen these animals be exploited by other companies before for Cinco de Mayo festivities, etc. But this is NOT the case with Haul 'n' Ass. They treat their burro family with the utmost respect and concern for their safety and wellbeing. These burros are happy, calm, social and love getting carrot treats from guests.

Vanessa was absolutely wonderful to work with and make the entire process enjoyable. It can sometimes feel to a bride that she is just one of many with a vendor, but this was not the case with her. She was always available to answer my questions and put so much thoughtful detail into the presentation.

I hope I can work with her and the burro family again in the future!

Sent on 04/16/2020

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2019

Wedding Burro

Having a wedding Burro at our wedding was the TALK of the town!!! A year later and everyone still talks about the Burro! Our wedding was beautiful and everything about it was perfect! Having the Burro was the extra edge and special touch that made our wedding stand out and people will never forget! The Burro truly was so well behaved and the kids loved him! Dressed to perfection and such a fun ice breaker conversation starter too! We love you Diego and I’ve recommended you to many more brides !

Sent on 04/02/2020

Nicole C · Married on 10/10/2019

Best. Idea. Ever.

The absolute most fun thing we had at our wedding! Diego made his (surprise) appearance at our cocktail hour and our guests were shocked! He was a major hit and still talked about to this day. Vanessa is so kind and responsive, securing our date, picking Diego’s outfit, and coordinating with the Venue were a breeze. She takes amazing care of her animals. Diego showed up looking dapper and probably was cleaner than my husband. Such a gentle and well behaved little guy. Made for the cutest pictures and a truly unique and memorable experience. For those on a budget, this is not the cheapest thing out there. But we are so glad we chose to do this and I would say it was worth every single penny! Thanks Haul N Ass!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Paige Goulet · Married on 10/10/2019

Such a fun addition!!!

Thank you Diego and Vanessa for making our wedding one of a kind. We arranged for Diego to walk down the aisle at the end of the ceremony to "cheers" and then went right into the cocktail hour where our guests were able to take photos with Diego...the beer burro was the highlight of the night! Such a fun addition to our special day and something guests have talked about for months on end!!

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Bright · Married on 10/05/2019

Everyone LOVED the beer burro!

Working with Haul N Ass productions on our beer burro was awesome- they were really responsive, paying was easy and they made the entire experience a breeze. They even offered to order flowers that matched our own bouquets, and asked what type of beer we preferred. All our guests raved about the burro - don't hesitate to book them!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Cara

Cara Clancy · Married on 10/03/2019

Best Vendor Decision We Made!

Burrito the Beer Burro was definitely among the most memorable parts of our wedding day. He is very well trained and behaved and he brought smiles to all of our guests, big and small. The children who attended our wedding absolutely loved him and he kept them well entertained. Even the grandparents couldn't wipe the smiles off of their faces when they saw Burrito passing out beverages. It was especially fun for our guests to feed Burrito after taking their beverage of choice.

Vanessa and her team at Haul N Ass Productions were very professional, kind and willing to answer any questions. She was very responsive throughout the planning and booking process. She was punctual on the day of our wedding and I was especially grateful that she made sure my husband and I were able to have our moment with Burrito and snap a few photos before they left.

I am so happy I chose to use Haul N Ass as one of our incredible vendors! i would absolutely recommend having a burro at your next big event whether it's a wedding, party, graduation, etc. My father loved it so much he says he's going to hire Haul N Ass for our next big party! You won't regret it.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Anita Johnson · Married on 09/09/2019

Wonderful Experience with Burrito & Vanessa!

Vanessa was so easy fun and professional to work with. Our reception was at the Desert Botanical Gardens which is upscale .

Beautifully Adorned Burrito was there with Vanessa by his side to help lead him and distribute soda cans from his pack. He was the hit of the evening with people taking pix with him and enjoying sodas. He was immaculately clean, calm and so lovable.

I loved working and chatting with Vanessa.
    She is very knowledgeable about donkeys and concerned for their welfare . She takes such good care of them . She went out of her way to fit me into her schedule . This was a surprise for my daughter’s wedding reception which was truly a wonderful one-of -a kind surprise for her and the guests.

Vanessa had Burrito adorned with garlands specifically in colors done for the wedding.

I would tell you to have no reservations on hiring Vanessa and one of her incredible donkeys to brighten up and add that very special extra touch to your reception or any other group gathering or celebration!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Cassidy Miceli · Married on 05/10/2019

Best Idea Ever!

My mom and I stumbled across Haulin’ Ass while looking for a little something to add to our cocktail hour to keep guests entertained. We contacted the company and worked with Vanessa, who was AMAZING and so helpful. Our beer burro was Diego and he stole the show! All of the guests loved him, he interacted so well with everyone, and it was something we will all remember. I’d work with them again for any type of party to be quite honest. Such a fun idea!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Mila Weavil · Married on 05/04/2019

Four Seasons Wedding surprise for guests

Diego (the donkey) was the hit of the wedding for our guests. Vanessa covered all bases with me and our wedding coordinator. Diego stood for photos and carried beer for the guests. He put a smile on everyone’s faces. My son(it was his wedding) said some of his favorite photos with his wife were the ones with Diego. It is a joyful must do to add to your wedding event.

emily stoll · Married on 05/03/2019

Our guests are STILL talking about the Beer Burro

Ill never forget the reaction from my Dad when Burrito walked in... as well as the rest of our guests. This is something everyone still talks about. In fact, there were more pictures with our wedding hashtag of guests with Burrito the Beer Burro than any other photos. Haulnass does not disappoint. It was great entertainment during cocktail hour. Haulnass Productions was incredible to work with! Vanessa even took it upon herself to reach out to our florist and coordinate the flowers so everything matched! They did everything for us! We just had some beer waiting for them at the venue and it was so seamless. Haulnass is so wonderful to work with. We had the opportunity to choose our donkey and the team made sure not to leave before we got all the pictures we wanted. Burrito was so gentle even with children and the staff brought carrots and "cookies" for us to feed him! Definitely surprised our guests!

• Renee

Renee Milewski · Married on 04/27/2019

So memorable, so sweet!

Oh my goodness, I just loved our little burro friend, Diego!! Eight months before our wedding I remembered a co-worker had a beer burro at her wedding and I looked into it and tossed the idea around but didn't book one. Three months before the wedding it was still on my mind so I called and they had one burro available luckily -- booked it immediately. I had an outdoor desert wedding because I wanted our guests (most of which were from out of state) to see the beauty and uniqueness of where we live. I feel like adding the burro made it that much more of a "western" and "Arizona" wedding; on top of that I kept it as a surprise for everyone. People spend so much money on so many other things at weddings (of which I was kinda' guilty) but I know, in the end, the burro is one of the "things" at our wedding that people will always remember and will probably talk about. And I must add that working with Vanessa and her team there at Haul N Ass was crazy easy. Would do this again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sheree Koken · Married on 04/12/2019

Wedding at Desert Foothills

Diego came during my daughters cocktail hour at her Dessert Foothills Wedding & immediately was a hit! Since the venue was a barn, he went perfectly with the setting. He was well mannered & friendly! Our family & friends from out of town got a real feel for our Arizona & its burros. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Isabel

Isabel Matheson · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent added entertainment

The beer burro brought so much character and good times to our happy hour. It was one of our favorite things about the wedding for sure. Everyone had a kick out of it and we laughed so hard every time he tried to eat my bouquet. It was a blast!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Tina Blattner · Married on 03/29/2019

Burro @ Royal Palms

We had Burrito at our wedding to celebrate our big day! They were very professional, fun and the donkey was groomed really well decorated in matching flowers ! This was the biggest hit of the night and it was worth every dollar, people of all ages loved it!! Well worth it!!! I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Caitlin · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding donkey was a HIT

As soon as we found out wedding donkeys were a "thing" here in Arizona we knew we had to do it. I followed them on Instagram for a while and loved all of the pictures. We had Diego, who wore beautiful flowers that matched our colors. We kept it a secret and had Diego come out during cocktail hour and everyone LOVED him. Very reasonable prices, and Vanessa was one of the few "vendors" I dealt with - responsible and easy to work with over email/venmo.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Debra Nestor · Married on 03/15/2019

Fun Surprise for everyone

Having Burrito (the beer donkey) at our daughter's wedding was the icing on the cake. Everyone loved the fun surprise. Unquestionably the best value of the entire event. Vanessa was great at making sure everyone had their moment with Burrito. And, he was so clean!!! and pleasant. He really seemed to enjoy the attention. Our daughter and her husband have decided that all their future milestones will include a donkey.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Victoria Gerkin · Married on 03/07/2019

The Wedding Burro made our DAY!!!

Words can not describe how glad my husband and I are that we had the wedding burro at our big day! Our guests loved Diego and he stole the show! Booking and working with Vanessa was so easy and stress-free, which was perfect since we do not live in Arizona! My guests loved Deigo and we got some amazing pictures with him! By far the best money we spent, he was very clean, sweet, and well behaved, if you love animals the wedding burro is a must have at your wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 03/04/2019

We're SO glad we got a wedding burro!

We decided to get married in Arizona, and started searching for ideas to make our wedding feel like us. We live out of state, and our guests were traveling from all over the country. We wanted to throw an unforgettable party that felt true to us and would be a blast for everyone.
    Cue: the beer burro. I remember seeing Burrito for the first time on The Paseo's Instagram. I was standing in my parent's kitchen and immediately showed everyone and told them: "this is happening". A burro that carries around coolers full of beer, while wearing a flower crown or tiny sombrero?!?!?
    After our venue was secured, Haul-N-Ass was the first vendor we booked for our wedding.
    I could not be happier that we had Burrito the Beer Burro during our cocktail hour! He is so sweet, poses for photos, earns his treats, and is a glorious addition to the party. Our guests freaked out. People were sooooo excited to take photos with Burrito. They cannot stop talking about him, and how much fun they had at our wedding. We're including a photo of us with Burrito in our thank you cards, because they're just so damn cute.
    I am so grateful for Haul-N-Ass Productions. First of all, they provide an amazing service. But also, Vanessa was so great to work with! We booked easily, she followed up to confirm everything, and even asked for our colors so that Burrito would match. I highly recommend this vendor, and would hire them again and again for every event in my life if I could.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Casey

Casey Nestor · Married on 03/02/2019

You need a burro at your wedding!

Seriously if you are on the fence about having a burro at your event, just do it! Haul N Ass was fantastic to work with and Burrito (the Burro) was the biggest hit. Our wedding guests are still talking about it. Makes for really fun photos with your guests and lightens the mood (if done during cocktail hour) following the ceremony. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and plan to use them at future events.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Shannon Levante · Married on 02/17/2019

Great Experience- HIGHLY Recommend

Vanessa and her team were great to work with! They worked directly with the wedding coordinator at the venue and it was seamless. My dad and I organized the beer burro as a surprise for my sister and her husband for their outside cocktail hour of their wedding. The bride and groom were incredibly excited that Diego (the beer burro) was there to hang out with them and their guests and they got great pictures with him! The guests also LOVED Diego as it was nothing they had seen before. The guests had a lot of fun taking pictures with Diego and grabbing a beer from his saddle bag. He was incredibly well behaved and just so cute! Diego arrived all decked out in flowers, cute signs, and his saddle bag. He was ready for the party! Months later and people are still talking about the beer burro! If you want to add a unique and fun twist to your event, I highly recommend Haul N Ass to reserve a beer burro!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Jeans · Married on 02/16/2019

A Special Addition to Any Event

We had the Beer Burro come to our black tie wedding at El Chorro Lodge. It was a truly amazing addition and our guests loved it. Vanessa was extremely communicative and made sure that logistics were well planned out and executed without flaw. Now months out from our wedding, we still are seeing new pictures all the time on social media of our friends and family with the beer burro! Fun and classy addition to any event and sure to make your guests remember your day.

Sent on 06/07/2019