Haul N Ass Productions Reviews

61 | Cave Creek, AZ

61 Reviews for Haul N Ass Productions

61 Haul N Ass Productions Reviews

Kacey · Married on 05/12/2018

If you are looking to spice up your wedding, this is the way to do it! We didn't want a traditional wedding. We wanted a wedding that was fun and would keep people on their toes. What better way to do that then with a beer burro?! Vanessa and Diego (the burro) absolutely made the day. Vanessa was able to accommodate our request to have Diego interrupt our ceremony before we had our first kiss to bring us both beers! Let's just way that our guest went wild!

Thank you Vanessa and Diego for making our day so very special!

Jen · Married on 04/27/2018

Thank you Mija for being the life of our party! I can honestly say my guests were more excited to meet the wedding burro than to celebrate our marriage with us! Vanessa was a pleasure to work with, if you are even considering having them be a part of your special day, just do it already. You will not be let down!!!!

Haul N Ass Productions 1
    Haul N Ass Productions 2

Lauralee · Married on 03/25/2018

I cannot reccomend Vanessa and her beer burros enough!! We opted to have them come to our rehearsal dinner (instead of the wedding) and “Burrito” was a hit! He really broke the ice for all the out of towners and those that didn’t know each other. Everyone gathered around him and took photos and got to know each other. It was also great for my husband and I, we were able to spend more time with Burrito instead of just a few photos with him. Vanessa’s hospitality it top notch and she acts as the best bartender, photographer, and beer burro handler, ever!!!

Haul N Ass Productions 3

Jeannine · Married on 03/24/2018

We're 2 months out from out March 24, 1028 wedding at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Phoenix and the number 1 thing people are still talking about is 'Burrito' the Beer Burro! First I was surprised The Royal Palms allowed the Beer Burro. I just assumed there was no way. What I found out was most venues allow it! At this point, we were ALL IN! He was such a hit and such an amazing opportunity for people to take photos with. From the beginning, Vanessa with Haul-N-Ass Productions was attentive to our needs. Whether it was our availability to discuss what we were looking for, getting arrangements online, her flexibility with our payment schedule, having the Beer Donkey at your wedding is an ABSOLUTE MUST! Grab a beer out of the coolers on Burrito's saddle or feed him carrots, this was by far some of the best money spent on our beautiful day. Thanks, Vanessa!

Haul N Ass Productions 4
    Haul N Ass Productions 5
    Haul N Ass Productions 6
    Haul N Ass Productions 7
    Haul N Ass Productions 8
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

We absolutely loved working with haul n ass productions! I was so excited to learn our venue would allow us to bring on the beer burro. Everyone loved having diego serve them beer! Not to mention we got some amazing photos with Diego and one where it looks like he is eating my flowers. Vanessa was extremely easy to work with and was very accommodating to me wanting flowers and the fiesta decorations. I highly recommend having a beer burro!

Haul N Ass Productions 9

Anna · Married on 03/03/2018

We had a great experience with Vanessa! She answered our emails promptly and we were able to customize Mijas wardrobe to match our wedding colors. We were super excited to have Mija as part of our special day! All our guests enjoyed the fun surprise and Mija made our wedding day so memorable! I would definitely recommend Haul n Ass productions to anyone looking to add a fun something extra to their next party/event/wedding.

Haul N Ass Productions 10

Sara · Married on 02/17/2018

It was a pleasure working with Vanessa at Haul N Ass Productions. Everyone loved getting to take photos with Mija (world's cutest name for a burro) and getting beers from her. I would book them again in a heart beat! Such a great way to add a fun and unique experience to your wedding.

Haul N Ass Productions 11
    Haul N Ass Productions 12
    Haul N Ass Productions 13

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2018

What a fun and unique experience for our wedding! We wanted something different to give our AZ wedding a special desert feel and Haul n Ass came through for us 100%!! Our burro, Diego, was the hit of the wedding and people are still talking about it months later. Vanessa was great to work with, smooth booking process and communication. I would definitely book another beer burro with them in the future!

Haul N Ass Productions 14
    Haul N Ass Productions 15

Cassidy · Married on 02/16/2018

Oh my gosh this was the highlight of the WHOLE wedding! My guests were in love! What is better than beer and a donkey at a wedding? Exactly. Mija the beer burro was the cutest addition to our special day. She walked around during the cocktail hour to greet all the guests! The pictures with her are even better- even though she tried to eat my bouquet. This company is great, very organized, and efficient. So happy we had Mija at our special day!

Haul N Ass Productions 16
    Haul N Ass Productions 17
    Haul N Ass Productions 18
    Haul N Ass Productions 19
    Haul N Ass Productions 20

Kaily · Married on 02/10/2018

This was the BEST! I would recommend having Vanessa and her lovely donkey(s) at any wedding and/or outdoor event in general! We had Mija walk around during our cocktail hour and she was an absolute hit! This is a must, especially for any "destination" wedding! It gives the guests a fun new experience :)
    Working with Vanessa was an absolute pleasure. We told her the time of our cocktail hour and that was it - she was there and had beers/drinks fully stocked with our venue (Grayhawk Golf Course). It zero work or stress on our end, which is wonderful the day of!! Vanessa walks around with Mija and you're allowed to pet, kiss (hehe), and take many pictures with her. It is literally all our guests talk about to this day. Love!!

Haul N Ass Productions 21

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2018

Having the Burro at our reception was a big hit! Vanessa and her team were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend. Having Burrito in her festive attire was one of the best parts of our wedding, everyone was able to take pictures with her and she was the talk of the evening. Definitely a memorable experience for all!

Haul N Ass Productions 22
  • Ariadna

Ariadna · Married on 01/06/2018

They were a great asset to making our wedding a hit. Our guests loved Diego especially those from out of town. Vanessa made the booking process very easy. I would book them again anytime!

Priscilla · Married on 12/15/2017

Mija, the burro, was such a rockstar!!! WE LOVED HAVING HER and so did our guests! It’s going to be a touch of our wedding that our guests will remember for years to come! Nothing better than having a burro walk around serving you beer! And she was so friendly and calm even with all the chaos of guests.

Haul N Ass Productions 23
    Haul N Ass Productions 24
    Haul N Ass Productions 25
    Haul N Ass Productions 26

Danielle · Married on 12/08/2017

The beer burro was the hit of the party!! I recently had a destination wedding to Tucson, AZ and surprised my guests during cocktail hour with the burro to serve them. THEY LOVED IT!! It was so docile and Vanessa personalized the signs on the burro along with decorated her to fit our decor. I definitely recommend this addition to make your special day a unique experience!!

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

We were so impressed with our overall experience. Our burro was the hit of our wedding. Everyone loved getting their picture taken with the burro. Vanessa was amazing to work with.

Megan · Married on 11/11/2017

Vanessa and her burro, Mija were amazing! Vanessa was easy to work with, was ready to go before guests arrived and Mija was a hit! Seriously everyone wanted a photo with her and we were so happy to surprise all of our guests with her! Highly recommended!!!

Haul N Ass Productions 27
    Haul N Ass Productions 28

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Let me just say if you’re looking to wow your guests you need to book the Beer Burro! What guests wouldn’t want to be greeted by a burro packing beer? Our wedding guests loved Mija during our cocktail hour. They took pictures with her, the kids fed her carrots, and of course handed out beer to our guests! So fun and we even got to take pictures with her! I would highly recommend hiring the Beer Burro for your wedding/event!

Haul N Ass Productions 29

Christopher · Married on 11/04/2017

My wife and recently hired haul N Ass productions for our wedding rehearsal dinner. The donkey was a smash hit with our guests and a main attraction for photos. At a very reasonable price we thought this was an amazing add on and would absolutely choose Haul N Ass again.

Brooke · Married on 10/29/2017

The beer burro was the perfect touch to our big day. I contacted Haul N Ass productions and we set up the time and costume for the burro. Burrito the burro arrived on time, and dressed to impress. We set aside beers for easy set up. Burrito was very well behaved, friendly and photogenic. He was perfect and the guests loved it. Many thanks to this amazing company for making everything stress free. Highly recommended!

Haul N Ass Productions 30
    Haul N Ass Productions 31
    Haul N Ass Productions 32

Alexa · Married on 10/28/2017

Get the wedding burro for your wedding!! We had burrito and he was the highlight of the wedding. All of my guest are still talking about him 2 months later. I even received a holiday card in the mail from a guest and it's a picture of them with burrito at my wedding- so cute! Vanessa is super easy to work with and quickly responds to emails!! They are very professional and keep the venue 'clean' from accidents :). The burros are calm and well behaved, especially around a lot of people. Also, they are very photogenic which makes great photos for the bride and groom!! I would highly recommend renting the beer burro for your wedding or any event you have! - also the beer is great! :)

Haul N Ass Productions 33
    Haul N Ass Productions 34
    Haul N Ass Productions 35

Jade · Married on 10/24/2017

Having a beer burro at our wedding reception was the BEST thing I did. Mija was there to great all the guests who couldn't help but stop to take photos with her. She was so sweet and a great conversation starter. I would absolutely recommend having a burro and would use Vanessa time and time again. They were amazing!

Rachael · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Vanessa and team was such a great experience! The Beer Burro was the HIT of our cocktail hour. Our guests have been talking about the burro non-stop! Coordinating with our venue was also a breeze! I am so glad we were able to add this special detail to our big day!

Cathi · Married on 10/06/2017

Haul N Ass Productions was the PERFECT addition to our wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about the "Beer Burro" and how cute Diego was. Having a Donkey at your wedding is a MUST for Arizona brides!

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Great addition to any event!!! We had the beer burro at our wedding on 9/30/2017 at McCormick Ranch Golf Club. It added to perfect touch to cocktail hour and the guests were raving about the burro. We still have guest tell us today that it was one of there favorite parts of our wedding. We highly recommend Haul N Ass to any wedding, event or special occasion!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Krista · Married on 09/16/2017

I had the wedding burro attend my wedding in September 2017 in Tucson, AZ. Everyone absolutely loved him! The wedding burro team was awesome to work with and everything went flawlessly!

Haul N Ass Productions 36