Haul N Ass Productions Reviews

Haul N Ass Productions 6
Haul N Ass Productions 7
  • Kim

Kim Mergen · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Amazing addition to our event

This was one of the highlights of my son's wedding. Everyone is still talking about this, the kids really enjoyed it and adding the Rootbeer to the Burro was a great addtion. Everyone at the wedding whether they were a beer drinker or not was able to get a drink and enjoy. The pictures we got with everyone at the wedding with the Burro will be something we can smile about the rest of our lives. This does did not take anything away from the event it added fun, converstion, and pictures to remember for a life time.

Haul N Ass Productions 8
    Haul N Ass Productions 9
    Haul N Ass Productions 10
    Haul N Ass Productions 11
    Haul N Ass Productions 12

Jenny L. Stone · Getting married on 03/31/2020

Awesome addition to our event!

We loved Mija the burro!! She was so beautiful and sweet. Very gentle. People LOVED her and everyone wanted to have their picture taken with her. So glad we had her and Vanessa there. Vanessa was very kind to our guests and was amazing with Mija. You could tell that she really cares for her animals.

• Cara

Cara Clancy · Getting married on 10/03/2019

Best Vendor Decision We Made!

Burrito the Beer Burro was definitely among the most memorable parts of our wedding day. He is very well trained and behaved and he brought smiles to all of our guests, big and small. The children who attended our wedding absolutely loved him and he kept them well entertained. Even the grandparents couldn't wipe the smiles off of their faces when they saw Burrito passing out beverages. It was especially fun for our guests to feed Burrito after taking their beverage of choice.

Vanessa and her team at Haul N Ass Productions were very professional, kind and willing to answer any questions. She was very responsive throughout the planning and booking process. She was punctual on the day of our wedding and I was especially grateful that she made sure my husband and I were able to have our moment with Burrito and snap a few photos before they left.

I am so happy I chose to use Haul N Ass as one of our incredible vendors! i would absolutely recommend having a burro at your next big event whether it's a wedding, party, graduation, etc. My father loved it so much he says he's going to hire Haul N Ass for our next big party! You won't regret it.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 13
    Haul N Ass Productions 14

Cassidy Miceli · Married on 05/10/2019

Best Idea Ever!

My mom and I stumbled across Haulin’ Ass while looking for a little something to add to our cocktail hour to keep guests entertained. We contacted the company and worked with Vanessa, who was AMAZING and so helpful. Our beer burro was Diego and he stole the show! All of the guests loved him, he interacted so well with everyone, and it was something we will all remember. I’d work with them again for any type of party to be quite honest. Such a fun idea!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 15

Mila Weavil · Married on 05/04/2019

Four Seasons Wedding surprise for guests

Diego (the donkey) was the hit of the wedding for our guests. Vanessa covered all bases with me and our wedding coordinator. Diego stood for photos and carried beer for the guests. He put a smile on everyone’s faces. My son(it was his wedding) said some of his favorite photos with his wife were the ones with Diego. It is a joyful must do to add to your wedding event.

emily stoll · Married on 05/03/2019

Our guests are STILL talking about the Beer Burro

Ill never forget the reaction from my Dad when Burrito walked in... as well as the rest of our guests. This is something everyone still talks about. In fact, there were more pictures with our wedding hashtag of guests with Burrito the Beer Burro than any other photos. Haulnass does not disappoint. It was great entertainment during cocktail hour. Haulnass Productions was incredible to work with! Vanessa even took it upon herself to reach out to our florist and coordinate the flowers so everything matched! They did everything for us! We just had some beer waiting for them at the venue and it was so seamless. Haulnass is so wonderful to work with. We had the opportunity to choose our donkey and the team made sure not to leave before we got all the pictures we wanted. Burrito was so gentle even with children and the staff brought carrots and "cookies" for us to feed him! Definitely surprised our guests!

Haul N Ass Productions 16
    Haul N Ass Productions 17
  • Renee

Renee Milewski · Married on 04/27/2019

So memorable, so sweet!

Oh my goodness, I just loved our little burro friend, Diego!! Eight months before our wedding I remembered a co-worker had a beer burro at her wedding and I looked into it and tossed the idea around but didn't book one. Three months before the wedding it was still on my mind so I called and they had one burro available luckily -- booked it immediately. I had an outdoor desert wedding because I wanted our guests (most of which were from out of state) to see the beauty and uniqueness of where we live. I feel like adding the burro made it that much more of a "western" and "Arizona" wedding; on top of that I kept it as a surprise for everyone. People spend so much money on so many other things at weddings (of which I was kinda' guilty) but I know, in the end, the burro is one of the "things" at our wedding that people will always remember and will probably talk about. And I must add that working with Vanessa and her team there at Haul N Ass was crazy easy. Would do this again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 18

Sheree Koken · Married on 04/12/2019

Wedding at Desert Foothills

Diego came during my daughters cocktail hour at her Dessert Foothills Wedding & immediately was a hit! Since the venue was a barn, he went perfectly with the setting. He was well mannered & friendly! Our family & friends from out of town got a real feel for our Arizona & its burros. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Isabel

Isabel Matheson · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent added entertainment

The beer burro brought so much character and good times to our happy hour. It was one of our favorite things about the wedding for sure. Everyone had a kick out of it and we laughed so hard every time he tried to eat my bouquet. It was a blast!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 25
    Haul N Ass Productions 26

Tina Blattner · Married on 03/29/2019

Burro @ Royal Palms

We had Burrito at our wedding to celebrate our big day! They were very professional, fun and the donkey was groomed really well decorated in matching flowers ! This was the biggest hit of the night and it was worth every dollar, people of all ages loved it!! Well worth it!!! I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Caitlin · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding donkey was a HIT

As soon as we found out wedding donkeys were a "thing" here in Arizona we knew we had to do it. I followed them on Instagram for a while and loved all of the pictures. We had Diego, who wore beautiful flowers that matched our colors. We kept it a secret and had Diego come out during cocktail hour and everyone LOVED him. Very reasonable prices, and Vanessa was one of the few "vendors" I dealt with - responsible and easy to work with over email/venmo.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 27

Debra Nestor · Married on 03/15/2019

Fun Surprise for everyone

Having Burrito (the beer donkey) at our daughter's wedding was the icing on the cake. Everyone loved the fun surprise. Unquestionably the best value of the entire event. Vanessa was great at making sure everyone had their moment with Burrito. And, he was so clean!!! and pleasant. He really seemed to enjoy the attention. Our daughter and her husband have decided that all their future milestones will include a donkey.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 28

Victoria Gerkin · Married on 03/07/2019

The Wedding Burro made our DAY!!!

Words can not describe how glad my husband and I are that we had the wedding burro at our big day! Our guests loved Diego and he stole the show! Booking and working with Vanessa was so easy and stress-free, which was perfect since we do not live in Arizona! My guests loved Deigo and we got some amazing pictures with him! By far the best money we spent, he was very clean, sweet, and well behaved, if you love animals the wedding burro is a must have at your wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 34
    Haul N Ass Productions 35
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 03/04/2019

We're SO glad we got a wedding burro!

We decided to get married in Arizona, and started searching for ideas to make our wedding feel like us. We live out of state, and our guests were traveling from all over the country. We wanted to throw an unforgettable party that felt true to us and would be a blast for everyone.
    Cue: the beer burro. I remember seeing Burrito for the first time on The Paseo's Instagram. I was standing in my parent's kitchen and immediately showed everyone and told them: "this is happening". A burro that carries around coolers full of beer, while wearing a flower crown or tiny sombrero?!?!?
    After our venue was secured, Haul-N-Ass was the first vendor we booked for our wedding.
    I could not be happier that we had Burrito the Beer Burro during our cocktail hour! He is so sweet, poses for photos, earns his treats, and is a glorious addition to the party. Our guests freaked out. People were sooooo excited to take photos with Burrito. They cannot stop talking about him, and how much fun they had at our wedding. We're including a photo of us with Burrito in our thank you cards, because they're just so damn cute.
    I am so grateful for Haul-N-Ass Productions. First of all, they provide an amazing service. But also, Vanessa was so great to work with! We booked easily, she followed up to confirm everything, and even asked for our colors so that Burrito would match. I highly recommend this vendor, and would hire them again and again for every event in my life if I could.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 36
    Haul N Ass Productions 37
    Haul N Ass Productions 38
  • Casey

Casey Nestor · Married on 03/02/2019

You need a burro at your wedding!

Seriously if you are on the fence about having a burro at your event, just do it! Haul N Ass was fantastic to work with and Burrito (the Burro) was the biggest hit. Our wedding guests are still talking about it. Makes for really fun photos with your guests and lightens the mood (if done during cocktail hour) following the ceremony. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and plan to use them at future events.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 39
    Haul N Ass Productions 40
    Haul N Ass Productions 41
    Haul N Ass Productions 42
    Haul N Ass Productions 43

Shannon Levante · Married on 02/17/2019

Great Experience- HIGHLY Recommend

Vanessa and her team were great to work with! They worked directly with the wedding coordinator at the venue and it was seamless. My dad and I organized the beer burro as a surprise for my sister and her husband for their outside cocktail hour of their wedding. The bride and groom were incredibly excited that Diego (the beer burro) was there to hang out with them and their guests and they got great pictures with him! The guests also LOVED Diego as it was nothing they had seen before. The guests had a lot of fun taking pictures with Diego and grabbing a beer from his saddle bag. He was incredibly well behaved and just so cute! Diego arrived all decked out in flowers, cute signs, and his saddle bag. He was ready for the party! Months later and people are still talking about the beer burro! If you want to add a unique and fun twist to your event, I highly recommend Haul N Ass to reserve a beer burro!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Jeans · Married on 02/16/2019

A Special Addition to Any Event

We had the Beer Burro come to our black tie wedding at El Chorro Lodge. It was a truly amazing addition and our guests loved it. Vanessa was extremely communicative and made sure that logistics were well planned out and executed without flaw. Now months out from our wedding, we still are seeing new pictures all the time on social media of our friends and family with the beer burro! Fun and classy addition to any event and sure to make your guests remember your day.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Rachel Aiono · Married on 02/15/2019

Best present I could give my best friend

I purchased a beer burro for my best friend’s wedding and I could not be happier. I had tried to book a couple other beer donkey companies before, and was shocked at how unprofessional and flakey they were. That’s when I found Haul N Ass Productions. Vanessa was extremely professional, very helpful, and easy to contact. The donkey was so friendly and most people at the wedding had a chance to pet it (and grab a beer!) Everyone loved it, it was a hit! My best friend, the bride, was so ecstatic. I cannot recommend Haul N Ass Productions enough!!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 44

Christa Valencia · Married on 02/08/2019

Amazing Experience!

The next day everyone was talking about beer donkey, the adults and kids both loved it. Haul N Ass was great to work with, responded to emails very fast! They traveled to Marana and I truly appreciated it. Our venue was star dance and the beer burro just made the night even better. If i had another event i would definently want a beer donkey there!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 45
    Haul N Ass Productions 46

Marisol · Married on 02/07/2019

Wedding burro was amazing!

I highly recommend everyone to have a wedding burro at their wedding. It is such a great addition! Everyone loved the burro! The burro carries drinks on each side and you may take pictures with the burro and even feed it carrots!
    Thank you Haulnassproductions!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 47

Danielle · Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful!

Vanessa with Haul N Ass was the absolute best to work with. From our very first correspondence she was informative and quick to respond. Booking was a breeze and as a bride knowing you are with a reputable/ reliable vendor is EVERYTHING!! Vanessa was exactly that; on time, ensured to collect the little details and above all friendly.
    We had Mija, on our wedding day and to say she was a HIT!! is an understatement. Most our of family is from the east coast, so seeing a cactus let alone a beer burro at a wedding was unheard of. To this day the photos and stories of each guests' individual moment, when they realized there was a donkey walking around cocktail hour with beers for them is priceless.
    Thank you Vanessa & Mija for being such a wonderful addition to our wedding day! You truly helped not only us, but our family and friends make memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 48
    Haul N Ass Productions 49
    Haul N Ass Productions 50
    Haul N Ass Productions 51
  • Nichole

Nichole Holladay · Married on 01/20/2019

The cutest addition to your wedding!

My wedding was 2 months ago and I think we have talked about having Burrito at our wedding every single day since then! I was incredibly lucky to have a wedding that went SO smoothly, but of all the best parts of the day having Burrito at our cocktail hour will forever be a standout. Shout out to our AMAZING venue, Wedgewood Lindsay Grove, for welcoming Burrito and Vanessa with open arms so we could have this special treat for our guests.

Vanessa was a dream to work with! She had a prep call with our venue to go over logistics- she stays with him, he doesn't make a mess, he's very friendly, etc- then drove out to the venue to meet again and check the space so everyone felt comfortable. She was also so sweet and fun to be around at the wedding and, most importantly, clearly loves her burros a lot!!

Our adult guests were shocked to see the cutest donkey ever bring them their beers, took a million pictures, and it truly set such a fun tone for the night. The kids, of course, had a blast petting him and feeding him, too.

My husband and I got to spend time with Burrito after formal family photos and it lightened us up so much and brought us so much joy. Parts of the day can feel overwhelming, but getting to pet that cute little guy makes you feel like a million bucks.

There are a lot of things at your wedding that may seem like just extras, but having Burrito truly changed our day for the better. I can't say enough about Vanessa and her happy, adorable burros. I'd recommend them to anyone to make their day even more amazing!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 52
    Haul N Ass Productions 53

Matthew William Witte · Married on 12/31/2018

Great wedding surprise

Burrito was a great touch for our wedding and the guests loved it!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 12/08/2018

10/10 would recommend

Getting a beer burro from Haul N Ass Productions was one of the first vendors I booked when we finally set a date and picked our venue. Totally worth the splurge. Mija was the perfect ice breaker for our cocktail hour and helped set the tone for the rest of our evening. People were OBSESSED and loved taking photos her. Vanessa was incredible to work with. She coordinated with us to make sure Mija's florals and colors matched ours, she arrived on time and she came prepared with carrots so guests could feed and interact with Mija. They also love bouquets, FYI. Seriously, getting a Beer Burro is an absolute MUST HAVE!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Haul N Ass Productions 54
    Haul N Ass Productions 55
    Haul N Ass Productions 56

Kristen · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Enterainment!

We hired Haul N Ass Productions for our wedding on 12/1/18 at Warehouse 215 in Downtown Phoenix and cannot rave enough about them. Vanessa toured the venue months in advance to ensure the location was appropriate and everything ran smoothly the day of. Burrito the beer burro was a huge hit and allowed for some great wedding pictures! Don't think twice!