4385 N 7th Street Ste 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,555
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Revel Wedding Co.

Revel Wedding Co. is a wedding planning company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. When it comes to planning your wedding, are you longing for a highly-personalized and a specialized experience? Well, that’s exactly why Revel Wedding Co. was founded. Founders Sam, Ivana, and Christina believe that it isn’t just about how your wedding looks that matters — it’s about how your wedding feels. The team offers more than 15 years of event experience, and it’s their goal to help you craft a fun, stress-free day.

The team at Revel offers planning services throughout the Phoenix area. The team can help you with your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, and Revel Wedding Co. specializes in a variety of different wedding types, including civil, destination, cultural, religious, and non-religious. Their full range of services includes, but is not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Bride's portrait
Bride's portrait
58c4145ed48d9c74 14608804 515271032002497 993294953386607461 o
Couple's portrait

64 Reviews for Revel Wedding Co.

• Lanie

Lanie Roper · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Made the Wedding Planning Experience So Easy

Sam and Ivana are truly the best at what they do. They are so organized, knowledgeable and just so much fun to work with. They made my wedding planning experience so easy so I could truly enjoy my special day with friends, family and my husband. Best wedding planners I could ask for!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Kate

Kate Bobbitt · Married on 03/15/2020

Hire Revel—you’ll thank me later.

Words can not adequately express my gratitude for Sam and the Revel team. It’s taken me a while to write this review for that very reason!

During the planning process I would often call my style “simple” to which Sam would say, “not simple, classic.” Sam made every one of my Pinterest dreams come to life. She seemed to see my vision for the day even more clearly than I did. She also knew the perfect vendor for every want I could think up.

If you are lucky enough to book Revel, my advice to you is simple: TRUST SAM. If you give her a sense of your vision and what you dream for your day she’ll take that and run with it.

The thing I miss most about the wedding planning process is getting to talk to Sam allll the time! I went through the wedding planning process without my mom. As I watched back the raw footage of my day, I realized that, in many ways, Sam filled that void. Sam did not just care about me as a bride, she care about me as a friend.

She gave advice when I needed it. She always gave her honest opinion when I asked if my hair looked ok or if my makeup was smudged. She comforted me when I felt overwhelmed. She forced me to drink a Coke minutes before I walked down the aisle because I hadn’t eaten anything and she knew that’s what I needed (it 100% was).

My day was perfect and I could never have done it without Sam and the Revel team.

Forever the MOST grateful bride,

xoxo

Kate Bobbitt

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Luu · Married on 03/06/2020

10000% recommend!!!!!!

I honestly don’t even know how to put into words how incredibly talented and unbelievably skilled Sam and her team at Revel are at creating the most perfect day of your life. Sam was recommended by another vendor and she was the first call I made when I knew I was in too deep trying to coordinate and plan our day myself. I’m from Scottsdale so knew the valley and vendor options fairly well, and I thought I’d be able to plan most details myself even while living in Seattle but boy was I wrong...from the first few moments talking to Sam on the phone, I was instantly put at ease and just knew Sam was the friend and confidant I needed to turn my jumbled dreams into reality. I remember mentioning little things I thought would be neat, and next thing I knew, she’d have vendors and options ready for me to check and out and approve. Everything she suggested lined up with what I wanted - never did I feel like she pushed anything over budget and I appreciated that so much.

I wish I could describe day to day interactions with her and just how at ease she made the entire process, but I’d be writing the longest review ever. I can honestly say Sam and her team at Revel exceeded every expectation I had, and every single detail, whether tiny or huge, went off without a hitch and it was the most perfect day of our lives. Many of my co-workers or friends would tell me “be prepared for something to go wrong” but I never even had any concern because Sam is such a professional that I knew it would be perfect. And it was! Our families loved her and she honestly made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with - a true testament to how organized her business is and the relationships she builds with her brides. I already miss her dearly and it’s only been one week! My now husband and I joke about having another wedding just so we can spend more time with her.

Sam - you are adored and will remain such a huge part of our lives and friend for life! We love you and are forever grateful to you for bringing our vision to reality and being one of the most special parts of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 03/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Revel Wedding Co. Pricing

Revel Wedding Co. Price Rates

Revel Wedding Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5555
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 4385 N 7th Street Ste 200, Ste 200 Scottsdale, AZ, 85251 See on map
    Location of (Revel Wedding Co.)