Revel Wedding Co.

Package Price $5,555
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Revel Wedding Co.

Revel Wedding Co. is a wedding planning company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. When it comes to planning your wedding, are you longing for a highly-personalized and a specialized experience? Well, that’s exactly why Revel Wedding Co. was founded. Founders Sam, Ivana, and Christina believe that it isn’t just about how your wedding looks that matters — it’s about how your wedding feels. The team offers more than 15 years of event experience, and it’s their goal to help you craft a fun, stress-free day.

The team at Revel offers planning services throughout the Phoenix area. The team can help you with your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, and Revel Wedding Co. specializes in a variety of different wedding types, including civil, destination, cultural, religious, and non-religious. Their full range of services includes, but is not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Wedding beverage
Bride's portrait
Bride's portrait
Couple holding hands

48 Reviews for Revel Wedding Co.

Revel Wedding Co. 1
Revel Wedding Co. 6
Revel Wedding Co. 7

Dylan Touchette · Married on 03/01/2019

Dylan & Ashley's review

Ivana was the best day-of coordinator we could have asked for. Her professionalism and attention to detail made what could have been a stressful process fun and easy. We greatly appreciated her hard work.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

Flawless Wedding with Revel

Wow, I truly don't know where to start with this review because I can't speak highly enough of Sam and the Revel team! We are based in NYC and knew we wanted a destination wedding in Arizona. After speaking with a friend who highly recommended Revel, I spoke with Sam and was hooked from the start. She was by our side for the entire 18-month engagement, planning process, phone calls and pulled of the wedding of our dreams. Every aspect of my wedding planning process was stress-free thanks to Sam and our guests are still raving about it. The best part of working with them is that you will never be pushed to go in any particular direction, I was able to make my own decisions and they helped guide me in the right direction. We had colder weather than we expected and Sam and her team stepped in, handled it and I was able to actually enjoy my time in Arizona because I knew it would be perfect. I always hear brides say they never got to sit down, eat, dance, etc because they were so stressed or busy running around taking care of things. That was NOT the case with us, we got to completely enjoy the wedding and it was fully because we worked with the best team ever with Revel. I'm so happy with the results and the only thing I'm sad about is not getting to work with Revel now that the wedding is over!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Revel Wedding Co. 8

Daniel Efune · Married on 02/17/2019

Revel Wedding - Best Experience Ever

Revel Wedding recently planned our wedding at the Biltmore in Arizona. As the groom I am supposed to hate the whole wedding planning process but Sam and her team over at Revel actually made it a fun and enjoyable experience. Every situation that came up was handled behind the scenes without us even knowing about it. The whole entire day exceeded our expectations in every way imaginable. Sam almost acted as a sommelier for our vendors, pairing us with people that she knew we would have a great experience with. Both my wife and myself would highly recommend Sam and Revel Wedding!

-Rachel and Daniel Efune

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,555.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1