Justine Fritz Weddings

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

$2,000 Package Price

Based in Phoenix, Arizona, Justine Fritz Weddings is an accomplished planning business that serves soon-to-be newlyweds throughout the Grand Canyon State. With years of experience in the industry, owner and lead planner Justine delights in arranging elegant and memorable celebrations. She draws inspiration from both her clients and the latest trends in the world of wedding planning. You and your beloved are bound to be impressed by her creative and detail-oriented approach.

Justine and her team will work with you to make sure that every aspect of your once-in-a-lifetime occasion is planned to perfection. They want your event to represent your unique personalities, collaborating with you to come up with original design concepts. From timeline creation to day-of coordination, they offer a wide range of useful services. If you require a full-service package, the Full Planning bundle will surely suit your needs. This option features budget analysis, unlimited consultations, vendor contract negotiations, and wedding day management.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Katie Married on 04/10/2021

The best investment for our big day!

We used Justine as our "month of" coordinator for our wedding in April 2021, and it was hands down the best decision we made. We met with Justine early on and walked through our plans for the venue, preferences, and ideas. While we only hired her for the month of coordination, she was in touch with us through the year prior to our wedding helping us make decisions and reminding us of all of those small details that are easily forgotten. She reached out to us and our vendors for finalization just over a month before the big day to confirm everything and make sure we were ready to go. We were planning an Arizona wedding from the other side of the country and she made all of this so easy! We had some issues with one of our vendors that Justine went above and beyond to resolve and handled the entire frustrating situation with professionalism. When the big day came around I didn't have to worry about a thing. I enjoyed spending time with my friends and family while we got ready, and (as far as we know!) there were no issues on the day itself. She also put together all of our flower arrangements and they were beautiful.
    Justine was such a major help and having her as our coordinator meant I could fully enjoy my day without stressing about final details, coordinating vendors, and handling any last minute problems. I cannot recommend her and her services enough.

Team

Justine Fritz
Justine Fritz
Owner

With over 10 years planning magazine worthy weddings, I can honesty say, I love my job! I am an advocate for your dream wedding; together, we’ll define, honor and elevate your unique vision! Destination Event Planning, Month of Coordination, Partial Planning, Full Planning and Event Design. LOVE is LOVE.

PO BOX 7044 Phoenix, AZ, 85327
602-810-8637

Always Open!
Location of (Justine Fritz Weddings)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding