Revel Wedding Co. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Sean
    Sean P. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Very very very happy!

Ivana from Revel Wedding co was amazing to work with! Everything was executed quickly and to perfection. She would even answer my calls during hours that I was not expecting her to answer. Very very very happy we used them!
  • Linda
    Linda O. Getting married on 01/02/2022

Fabulous wedding

Sam and Revel are the best! We had only three weeks to plan my daughter's wedding but Sam made things stress free. Quick responses, great advice, pleasant personality, extensive knowledge and enthusiasm make Sam and Revel stand out!!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 10/17/2021

Wedding of my dreams! Hire Revel!

We couldn’t have been happier with Ivana as the planner for our wedding at El Chorro. Our journey with Ivana started nearly two years ago and I knew I loved her from our initial call. She was like talking to a friend and understood my vision and budget from day one. Every vendor she recommended was amazing and just as lovely to work with. She helped my husband and I postpone our wedding with such ease and made everything so much less stressful. Since I live in California she went above and beyond to make sure everything I had sent to Arizona arrived on time and safely and always got back to me with any questions I had with multiple answers and options. She was exactly the type of person you want around you on your wedding day - calm, nurturing, fun and organized! My wedding day was perfect and I’m so sad it’s over!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey K. Married on 10/09/2021

Revel is top notch!

Sam and the Revel team were absolutely FANTASTIC to work with!! They are very plugged in to the AZ wedding market and helped book me the best vendors. They totally got my vibe and executed everything seamlessly. They are the best in the business, HIGHLY recommend!!
  • Diana
    Diana D. Married on 09/03/2021

So grateful to have found Revel Wedding Co.

My husband and I were planning our wedding from Chicago, and were so grateful to have found Revel Wedding Co. From the moment we met Sam on the phone, we instantly clicked with her and felt that she understood what we were looking for in our dream wedding. The entire team made the planning process so easy. And we cannot say enough positive things about Ivana, who was our lead planner. She was so organized and made the entire process fun. The day of the wedding, I had no worries...everything went so smoothly. I would highly recommend these fantastic ladies. Thank you again for everything!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay P. Married on 05/21/2021

Your dream planners

Ugh, Revel. I'm just sad I don't have another wedding to plan with these incredible women. They are AMAZING. Sam, Ivana and the entire team seriously cannot be put into words the work they put in to make your wedding dreams a reality. We had to postpone our wedding due to Covid and not only did they get on emergency Zooms with us but brought my anxiety down 10000x. I couldn't have asked for better human beings to help us with the craziness that is planning a Covid wedding. On t he actual day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing, they kept my family and wedding party in check and kept me in a legit cone of serenity. Revel IS the best.
    Natalie D. Married on 04/16/2021

Best wedding planners out there!

Revel seriously made our wedding day perfect. I had complete faith in them the entire time, but on that actual day I was mind blown how everything worked out so perfectly. It wasn’t a coincidence. The revel team is just so organized and on top of everything- there was no way the day wouldn’t turn out like it did. I’m sad it’s over and sad I don’t get to talk to my wedding planners as much! You will be in great hands with these girls. ❤️
  • Lanie
    Lanie R. Married on 04/09/2021

Made the Wedding Planning Experience So Easy

Sam and Ivana are truly the best at what they do. They are so organized, knowledgeable and just so much fun to work with. They made my wedding planning experience so easy so I could truly enjoy my special day with friends, family and my husband. Best wedding planners I could ask for!
    Sara Married on 03/02/2021

Ivana at Revel was wonderful to work with!

Ivana at Revel was incredible to work with through the wedding planning process. Planning a wedding during covid was quite challenging, and she was there with us each step of the way to help us plan and then re-plan things. She's extremely detail oriented and allowed me to relax and enjoy the very best day. Our wedding turned out absolutely beautiful, and I'm so thankful Ivana could be there to make it all happen!
    Tammy C. Married on 11/21/2020

We can’t imagine doing our wedding with out Sam and her team. It was seamless!

My daughter and I were able to enjoy the process of planning her wedding. If we had a concern we took it to Sam and she would help us decide. We never had a single argument or tense time. It was just fun and sweet. We felt so fortunate to have such an experienced person on our team. If your thinking of hiring them just do it! It will be the best decision you make.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey U. Married on 06/27/2020

Dream team

I am so incredibly thankful that I found the Revel team to help me plan my wedding this pas May! Specifically, I have to shout out my lead coordinator, Ashley. She went above and BEYOND to make sure this day was perfect and that I didn't have to lift a finger. She was professional but I also felt like I was planning my wedding with a close friend. Revel made sure that the entire wedding planning process was smooth, easy, and organized. When it came down to the actual wedding day, everything went perfectly! Revel knows all the specifics to make sure your big day is flawless. I have received so many compliments from guests that said how perfect our wedding was and how great Ashley was. I am forever grateful for the Revel team. They saved me so much stress and worry that I actually was able to enjoy my wedding day. Hire them for your wedding and you will not regret it!
    Kim Married on 04/04/2020

The best it gets!

Where do I start. We were introduced to revel through a friend and officially booked them after booking our venue, about a year out from the wedding. Every time I sat down and thought about the wedding and everything I wanted I would get overwhelmed. There was just so much, I would write everything down and talk to my fiancé and he would just say just wait until you talk to Ivana. Every time I talked to Ivana I just felt so at ease, It’s like every ounce of anxiety or stress was gone. She always answered every question I had and if she couldn’t she would get back to me as soon as she knew! Now fast forward about 11 months and boom, COVID. I can’t even imagine having a wedding without Revel, but a covid wedding postponement without Revel, I would have literally lost my mind. They gave us so much support and took care of contacting every vendor to post pone and find new dates that worked with all of our vendors! With their help and support we were able to finally have our wedding 7 months after the original date, and none of it would have been possible without Revel! Ivana and Ashley made all of our dreams come true and we were able to enjoy the day/ night 100% because everything was perfect and seamless thanks to them! Book Revel as your wedding planners and I promise you will thank me later!
    Rachel K. Married on 03/27/2020

Revel is the best in the biz!

Sam and her team at Revel are truly the best! She totally "got it" when it came to our vision and is one of the most hard working woman I know. She is not only amazing at what she does but is a joy to work with personally and professionally! Honestly, one of the best part of wedding planning was the meetings and brainstorming with Revel. I am forever grateful for all of the hard work she put into my wedding!!!
  • Kate
    Kate B. Married on 03/15/2020

Hire Revel—you’ll thank me later.

Words can not adequately express my gratitude for Sam and the Revel team. It’s taken me a while to write this review for that very reason!

During the planning process I would often call my style “simple” to which Sam would say, “not simple, classic.” Sam made every one of my Pinterest dreams come to life. She seemed to see my vision for the day even more clearly than I did. She also knew the perfect vendor for every want I could think up.

If you are lucky enough to book Revel, my advice to you is simple: TRUST SAM. If you give her a sense of your vision and what you dream for your day she’ll take that and run with it.

The thing I miss most about the wedding planning process is getting to talk to Sam allll the time! I went through the wedding planning process without my mom. As I watched back the raw footage of my day, I realized that, in many ways, Sam filled that void. Sam did not just care about me as a bride, she care about me as a friend.

She gave advice when I needed it. She always gave her honest opinion when I asked if my hair looked ok or if my makeup was smudged. She comforted me when I felt overwhelmed. She forced me to drink a Coke minutes before I walked down the aisle because I hadn’t eaten anything and she knew that’s what I needed (it 100% was).

My day was perfect and I could never have done it without Sam and the Revel team.

Forever the MOST grateful bride,

xoxo

Kate Bobbitt
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay L. Married on 03/06/2020

10000% recommend!!!!!!

I honestly don’t even know how to put into words how incredibly talented and unbelievably skilled Sam and her team at Revel are at creating the most perfect day of your life. Sam was recommended by another vendor and she was the first call I made when I knew I was in too deep trying to coordinate and plan our day myself. I’m from Scottsdale so knew the valley and vendor options fairly well, and I thought I’d be able to plan most details myself even while living in Seattle but boy was I wrong...from the first few moments talking to Sam on the phone, I was instantly put at ease and just knew Sam was the friend and confidant I needed to turn my jumbled dreams into reality. I remember mentioning little things I thought would be neat, and next thing I knew, she’d have vendors and options ready for me to check and out and approve. Everything she suggested lined up with what I wanted - never did I feel like she pushed anything over budget and I appreciated that so much.

I wish I could describe day to day interactions with her and just how at ease she made the entire process, but I’d be writing the longest review ever. I can honestly say Sam and her team at Revel exceeded every expectation I had, and every single detail, whether tiny or huge, went off without a hitch and it was the most perfect day of our lives. Many of my co-workers or friends would tell me “be prepared for something to go wrong” but I never even had any concern because Sam is such a professional that I knew it would be perfect. And it was! Our families loved her and she honestly made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with - a true testament to how organized her business is and the relationships she builds with her brides. I already miss her dearly and it’s only been one week! My now husband and I joke about having another wedding just so we can spend more time with her.

Sam - you are adored and will remain such a huge part of our lives and friend for life! We love you and are forever grateful to you for bringing our vision to reality and being one of the most special parts of the best day of our lives!
  • Jillian
    Jillian M. Married on 02/28/2020

Best wedding planners ever!

Hiring Revel was honestly the best decision we made (aside from getting married). Sam and her team were absolutely incredible and made wedding planning feel easy. Our wedding was truly a dream and Sam made everything happen in a short, four month period (girls- make sure to really vet your wedding planners bc our first wedding planning company did not work out. Luckily Revel Weddings saved the day!). After I met with Sam and Ivana, they took all of our thoughts and ideas and created an amazing design plan complete with inspirational photos. We were beyond impressed! Sam quickly worked to contact vendors and gather proposals. Anytime I would call/email her, I would get a response either immediately or within a few hours. Sam also managed to calm my nerves, particularly when trying to mesh our two cultures while making our parents happy (I’m Jewish and my husband is Persian). Moreover, when I asked for an acrylic sofreh aghd (part of Persian culture) and there wasn’t one to rent anywhere, she contacted our florist (Mint Green Design) and had one custom built. Literally, every detail, every wish, Revel made happen. But most importantly, on our wedding day, everything ran seamlessly and my husband, family, and I had absolutely nothing to worry about. We were able to enjoy our wedding, just like any other guest present. And as I write this review, I’m getting tears in my eyes, thinking about how lucky I am to have found Sam and Revel Weddings. They made my dream wedding happen and I’m forever grateful.
  • Kate
    Kate M. Married on 02/15/2020

Your Best Friend In Wedding Planning

If you are reading this review and newly engaged, RUN, don’t walk, to your computer and set up a meeting with Sam Glascock from Revel Wedding Co.! Hiring Sam was undoubtedly the best decision my husband and I made during the entire wedding planning process.

In the beginning my husband and I weren’t convinced that we needed a wedding planner as it seemed more of a luxury than a necessity. However, looking back on the entire process, we would without hesitation recommend her and her team to any couple considering it. Our friends and family regularly commented on how calm and relaxed my husband and I were throughout all of the planning, and even through the wedding day itself. While I would like to think this was all due to our super chill personalities (ha), it is undoubtedly because we had Sam on our side. They anticipated every need, thought of every detail, and expertly guided us through every stage. For us, that sense calm and lack of stress was worth the cost ten times over.

Over the course of our 14 month engagement, Sam and her assistant, Ivana, became household names. Any question or concern we had was acknowledged within minutes no matter the time of day (my husband and I have unconventional work hours and really tested this at times), and answered fully within hours. They crafted a vision for our wedding out of the few very vague adjectives I gave them for how I wanted our wedding to feel that fit our personalities to a “t”, and they put together a list of vendors that were talented, professional and helped execute this vision perfectly. I barely lifted a finger.

Perhaps the best aspect of working with Sam and Ivana was how easy and free our communication was. While they are consummate professionals and make it clear that they hold their work to the highest standard, I never felt like I was working with a business. This was so important to me in order to feel comfortable. Instead, it felt like we were working with a close friend who cared deeply about making our wedding perfect for us. Our meetings often went longer than planned because we were having such a good time chatting (some vendors had to interrupt to get us back on track), and Sam and Ivana made it clear that they were here for US and no other reason.

If you’re looking for a wedding planner who is a complete BOSS, but who will also be your best friend in this process, look no further than Revel Wedding Co. We will truly miss working with them.
    Taylor B. Married on 12/14/2019

Best wedding planners EVER!!!!!

The revel wedding planning co is hands down the most amazing people my husband, famlies and I have ever worked with. Wedding planning is scary, stressful and hard but working with Sam and ivana makes it easy, fun, stress free and organized. Whenever I had questions or concerns they were there to answer every email, text and phone call. They truly put all of their time, effort and focus on making sure you have the wedding of your dreams. Our wedding day was hands down the most perfect day of our lives and I feel so lucky and proud we can call them our wedding planners. Everything about our wedding day was fun, smooth and on time!!!! My husband, my mom (especially) and I feel so blessed to have been able to work with Sam and Ivana (and you will too😉). I would 100000% recommended them for not just a wedding but any special event you have in your life. You will be in the hands of only the best with these two. I truly can’t imagine planning a wedding with anyone else besides revel. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

Xo
    The Barbers
  • Jenny
    Jenny B. Married on 11/17/2019

Curators of Magic

I have been planning events my entire life. Second grade popcorn sales to the senior prom, bachelorettes, bridal showers, and everything in between. I take control, I plan, I create, and I love it. People were shocked to learn we had hired a wedding planner, but I knew they would be our partners, our secret sauce and we needed them.

When I got engaged to my now husband (eek!) after nearly ten years of dating, we knew we wanted a domestic destination wedding and we wanted it to be unquestionably us. We knew we wanted a planner to brainstorm and collaborate with us who had local subject matter expertise. We knew we needed a planner who could execute our vision so we could melt into the moment.

We interviewed a number of planners. The meetings had all gone well, pretty and polished. Then we met Sam. Within 2 minutes, the others faded to memory. She was funny, engaging, and truly listened. She wanted to get to know us, to gauge if we were a fit and could be successful together.

Sam and Ivana helped us from the first moments of planning. Venue shopping, vendor selection, engagement photos. If you’re looking for a planner, engage them early, you will be thrilled that you did. The continuity this created over 18 months was tremendous, as Sam and Ivana remembered every detail and always anchored us back to our vision (not theirs, an important clarification).

One of the loveliest parts of working with Revel was watching them create the fiercest, kindest, most talented team of vendors. We were told, no less than 20 times over our wedding weekend, how we had the best team ever assembled. This is a direct reflection of who Sam and Ivana are, the personality they bring to their work, the passion, and the true, raw talent. By our wedding day, our crew felt like family, and I have never felt more trust, security, or confidence in anyone. Our wedding day was our calmest and most peaceful, because we put our dreams in their incredibly capable hands and all we needed to do was pick our jaws up off the floor all night long.

Sam and Ivana are our friends for life. They give so much of themselves, from answering countless emails to accepting a zillion packages. For over a year, I felt as if I was their only bride. No question is too small or too trivial. Even in the last month when we “needed a bat signal” or in the last week when we needed 75 copies of the Sunday New York Times, they made it seem effortless. There truly is nothing they cannot do (and all with a witty remark and killer smile).

I couldn’t be more thrilled that we were #WedbyRevel.

Jenny & Erik
    Alyssa Married on 11/01/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever

I would definitely recommend Revel to help plan your wedding! Ivana was SO amazing to work with. She is so sweet and professional and definitely an expert in the wedding business. She responded to all of my questions, almost immediately, and was so helpful with everything (vendor recommendations, timeline, vendor appts, etc). I always felt behind in getting things done and she always made me feel great about where we were at and that it would all come together. My family and I are still talking about how great it was to have Revel plan our wedding and we can't imagine the day coming together without them. Revel Wedding Co. is simply the best and helped make our wedding day perfect!
  • Julia
    Julia B. Married on 10/11/2019

Easy with Revel & Ivana

When we decided to have our wedding at El Chorro and in Scottsdale (it was a destination wedding for us) I was really excited to attend the “I Do” experience, a vendor fair that happens one a year at El Chorro. I had been recommended by another friend who used Revel for her wedding at The Biltmore 9 months prior, to use Revel for my wedding planner. I knew both Sam and Ivana were going to be at The “I Do” Experience so I was really excited to meet them and talk to them about using them as our planner!

We had a great experience from the start! Ivana made the planning extremely simple and really easy for us. Everything was seamless and she started the coordination months before. Ivana did a great job including our parents in the tasting and making it a special day! Ivana was always super responsive to calls, text, emails!

Everything was detailed out perfect and our day was extremely stress free. We didn’t have to think about ANYTHING!!

Thank you for helping coordinate the best day ever!
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne K. Married on 10/05/2019

Ivana and Revel are the BEST

We were so fortunate to work with Ivana Crook of Revel Wedding Co. for our big celebration. I don't even know where to begin because she was fantastic! From day one, Ivana was there for us and ready to provide tips, recommend vendors, offer up suggestions, and just overall keep us on track. She understood our vision, personalities and budget - and never once tried to oversell us on anything or suggest ideas that weren't "us". She is extremely honest which I greatly appreciated, and with a great sense of humor! During the last few weeks leading up to the wedding, Ivana would answer questions/comments/thoughts at any and all hours of the day - this girl does not stop! She was there to remind us to breathe, and really focus on enjoying the entire experience rather than get caught up in anything else. I am so sad not only that the big day has come and gone, but that it also means I don't get to catch up almost daily with Ivana too. Revel Wedding Co. is the best - good people who are excellent at their jobs!!
  • Matthew
    Matthew B. Married on 10/04/2019

Revel should be your first choice for your wedding!

Sam and her team at Revel are truly incredible. They take your wedding vision and turn it into a reality. Working with them is an absolute joy, and I can't imagine a better vendor team for planning a wedding. If you are not sure if you need a wedding planner or not, you do! So do yourself a favor and give Revel a call.
  • Augenie
    Augenie J. Married on 09/14/2019

Best Wedding Planners I Could Have Asked For!

I am so happy that I found Revel Wedding Co! I was an out of town bride, who needed someone to lean on. Sam & Ivana made me feel like I was their number one priority. My random messages, late night texts and last minute changes were always accepted and never judged. I'm very Type A, and Sam completely embraced that! When people asked me if I was stressing out, my answer was simple. Because of this team, I wasn't! The morning of my wedding, the weather said rain. Every bride's worst nightmare. I quickly texted Sam, who immediately offered a game plan if we needed it. Luckily the rain held out until the reception, and because of her, I had no worries, and was able to just enjoy my day. I'm so happy to have found, and to have worked with Sam & Ivana. They not only helped plan the best day of my life but have become my friends as well!
    Stephanie S. Married on 09/11/2019

Best wedding planner ever!!!

Sam, and the rest of the Revel team, were a DREAM to work with! Planning a large, destination wedding in a city we had only been to a few times was a bit daunting to start but the Revel team made it so easy. They were so helpful in finding vendors and completely got our aesthetic and design plan, as well as did a great job helping all of the parents and everyone involved! Weekend of the wedding they were everywhere we needed them to be 2 minutes before we even realized we needed them! We were able to completely relax and enjoy our perfect wedding day without having to worry about anything! We would 10000% recommend the Revel team to anyone planning a Scottsdale wedding! We love you guys!!!