Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

121 Reviews for Let Them Eat Cake, Inc

4.7

I went to Let Them Eat Cake (now Whisk Cakes, they changed their name) on a recommendation from a friend. Turns out, they were the only cake vendor that I visited, in a good way! They have lots of cake and filling flavors. You get to choose 3 cakes and 3 fillings to try for a part of your consultation. We chose two cake and filling flavors, but ended up changing one of them, and they were super cool about making the change. They even make a brand new cake for you on your one year anniversary (AWESOME!). They made my cake out of a vision in my head, and it was BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't have asked for a better cake!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

The grooms cake was exactly what I wanted and our guests absolutely LOVED it!! Our wedding cake was PERFECT! Its not often that guests actually like the cake, but they were both delicious!! I would highly recommend Let Them Eat Cake!!!

Profile Picture Angala, 3/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

I have had 2 weddings catered by Barbara. I contacted her to make a wedding cake for me when I got married in 2001 and no other lemon cake has been able to compare to what she made (and this coming from a chocolate lover at the time!). Sadly, that marriage didn't work out, but I knew if I ever took the leap again I would call Barbara. Fate brought a wonderful man into my life and we were married on 2/27/16. It was no contest as to who would make our cake! We chose cupcakes so our guests could have some sweet at the reception and take something tasty home too. Barbara did an excellent job with our cupcakes and after 15 years of thinking about her lemon cake, I got to have it again! As an avid baker myself, I am in awe of her talent and hope to improve my skills through classes in the future. Thank you Barbara for your professionalism and amazing cakes and cupcakes! So good!

Profile Picture Kimberlee, 2/27/16, 1 Review