Let Them Eat Cake, Inc

Phoenix, AZ View map

Let Them Eat Cake, Inc. is an award winning "cake boutique" in the Valley of the Sun specializing in custom decorated cakes for all occasions, since 1977. With many flavors, fillings and frostings to choose from, let us help you create a memorable sweet treat for your next event. Whatever your imagination can dream of, we can create in any size and shape. Voted Best Wedding Cake for 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 in the Arizona Bride Magazine and appeared on Food Network Challenge March 21st 2009. Come try our fabulous cupcakes also voted Best Cupcake's for 2009, 2010 and 2012.

4.7
    Kimberlee Married on 02/27/2016
    I have had 2 weddings catered by Barbara. I contacted her to make a wedding cake for me when I got married in 2001 and no other lemon cake has been able to compare to what she made (and this coming from a chocolate lover at the time!). Sadly, that marriage didn't work out, but I knew if I ever took the leap again I would call Barbara. Fate brought a wonderful man into my life and we were married on 2/27/16. It was no contest as to who would make our cake! We chose cupcakes so our guests could have some sweet at the reception and take something tasty home too. Barbara did an excellent job with our cupcakes and after 15 years of thinking about her lemon cake, I got to have it again! As an avid baker myself, I am in awe of her talent and hope to improve my skills through classes in the future. Thank you Barbara for your professionalism and amazing cakes and cupcakes! So good!
    Rachel Married on 02/14/2016
    We had a great experience with Barbara at Let Them Eat Cake! My fiancé and I knew that we wanted to do a non traditional wedding cake that had a normal top tier and then cupcakes for the remaining tiers. We sat down with Barbara and tastes all of the flavors of cake we were interested in and then she helped us design each cupcake to be unique. The day of the wedding, the cupcake tower looked AMAZING and our guests raved about how good the cake was! Our top tier was our traditional looking wedding cake with our cake topper. Barbara did a great job decorating it and helping it stand out from the cupcakes. We did 3 flavors of traditional cupcakes and 1 flavor of GF cupcake so there was something for everyone! I could not be happier with how the cakes turned out or how the display looked! Thank you!
    Miriam Married on 12/20/2015
    The cake was gorgeous and amazing! Rarely do wedding cakes look good and taste better but Let them eat cake really knows how to bake and decorate!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

28 photos · 03/28/2015
  • Maurice & Pascale
    23 photos · 05/04/2014

Designs By Design Designs By Design Wedding Florists

We've know Barb & Mitch and their staff for years. They make the most delicious cakes! And they are beautiful too.

ThePictureGal ThePictureGal Wedding Photographers

Quality you can count on-- the cakes are out of this world in flavor and in presentation.

Larry James - CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com Larry James - CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com Wedding Officiants

I always love it when I ask the Bride, "Who designed your wedding cake?" and she says, "Let Them Eat Cake!" Their cakes make my mouth happy! ;-) The cake designers (they are truly artists) are dedicated to making the cake you desire and one that you will be happy to show off at your wedding. Highly recommended! Yummy, yummy! Larry James, Award Winning Wedding Officiant, Professional Speaker, Author, Relationship Coach Scottsdale, AZ

4747 E. Thomas Rd. , Sweet "E" Phoenix, 85018

Summer Hours: T-F 7am-3pm, Sat 8-noon. Tuesday-Friday 7am-5pm and Saturday 8am-noon Closed Sunday and Monday Closed for Vacation: July 16-23rd, July 30-Aug6th, 2012
Location of (Let Them Eat Cake, Inc)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding