Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

121 Reviews for Let Them Eat Cake, Inc

4.7
119 Let Them Eat Cake, Inc Reviews

I went to Let Them Eat Cake (now Whisk Cakes, they changed their name) on a recommendation from a friend. Turns out, they were the only cake vendor that I visited, in a good way! They have lots of cake and filling flavors. You get to choose 3 cakes and 3 fillings to try for a part of your consultation. We chose two cake and filling flavors, but ended up changing one of them, and they were super cool about making the change. They even make a brand new cake for you on your one year anniversary (AWESOME!). They made my cake out of a vision in my head, and it was BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't have asked for a better cake!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

The grooms cake was exactly what I wanted and our guests absolutely LOVED it!! Our wedding cake was PERFECT! Its not often that guests actually like the cake, but they were both delicious!! I would highly recommend Let Them Eat Cake!!!

Profile Picture Angala, 3/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

I have had 2 weddings catered by Barbara. I contacted her to make a wedding cake for me when I got married in 2001 and no other lemon cake has been able to compare to what she made (and this coming from a chocolate lover at the time!). Sadly, that marriage didn't work out, but I knew if I ever took the leap again I would call Barbara. Fate brought a wonderful man into my life and we were married on 2/27/16. It was no contest as to who would make our cake! We chose cupcakes so our guests could have some sweet at the reception and take something tasty home too. Barbara did an excellent job with our cupcakes and after 15 years of thinking about her lemon cake, I got to have it again! As an avid baker myself, I am in awe of her talent and hope to improve my skills through classes in the future. Thank you Barbara for your professionalism and amazing cakes and cupcakes! So good!

Profile Picture Kimberlee, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

We had a great experience with Barbara at Let Them Eat Cake! My fiancé and I knew that we wanted to do a non traditional wedding cake that had a normal top tier and then cupcakes for the remaining tiers. We sat down with Barbara and tastes all of the flavors of cake we were interested in and then she helped us design each cupcake to be unique. The day of the wedding, the cupcake tower looked AMAZING and our guests raved about how good the cake was! Our top tier was our traditional looking wedding cake with our cake topper. Barbara did a great job decorating it and helping it stand out from the cupcakes. We did 3 flavors of traditional cupcakes and 1 flavor of GF cupcake so there was something for everyone! I could not be happier with how the cakes turned out or how the display looked! Thank you!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was gorgeous and amazing! Rarely do wedding cakes look good and taste better but Let them eat cake really knows how to bake and decorate!

Profile Picture Miriam, 12/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cupcake tower and the bride and groom cake on top were both very pretty at the outdoor wedding reception in Tempe! The three flavor/filling cupcake combinations were easy for the guests to select with the framed identifier chart. The guests really enjoyed the cupcakes and the bride and groom liked the wedding-couple cake on top of the tower for the traditional cake-cutting and also to eat! The tasting at the bakery and the overall service and the wedding day delivery all went very well. Barbara even made special accommodations for us to return the cupcake tower because of our limited time-frame. Thank you!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5644696, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Barb did an amazing job on my wedding cake. And it tasted absolutely amazing. I received tons of compliments about how good the cake tasted.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got set up with Barb at Let Them Eat Cake through our venue, Sassi, as it was included in our total catering cost with them, and I'm so glad they partner with her! The cake was delicious and exactly how we wanted it to look - not sure what more you can ask for in a wedding cake?!

The tasting was great, Barb was so nice and easy to work with. That night we didn't get a slice more than the one we cut together because we were so busy on the dance floor or mingling, but the bites I did have were wonderful and plenty of the guests commented on how delicious the cake was. We can't wait to get our replicated top tier on our anniversary next year! Thanks Barb & team!

Profile Picture Shea, 9/26/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was SOO beautiful!!! I had a vision and they totally brought it to life.
Pink, but not too pink... girly, but not too girly!! It was romantic, soft, whimsical... stunning!!
Also, it was DELICIOUS. Everyone mentioned how yummy the cake was.
Thank you so much!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly & Eric, 5/15/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our wedding cupcakes from Let Them Eat Cake! They made a smaller cake for us to cut during the ceremony and 3 very personalized styles of cupcakes for the wedding guests. They took into account our color schemes and wedding theme. Our guests were very happy and impressed with the quality and presentation of the cupcakes. It was my favorite cupcake place in the area, so we had to have them do our wedding and we were not disappointed!

Profile Picture Jim, 3/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing cake! Amazing service! Barbara and her team are absolutely wonderful and the cake we decided on was absolutely amazing! She worked with our tastes and our ideas and was ready and willing to make us happy! I absolutely would come back and see Barbara and her crew! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
4.7

The cake at Let Them Eat Cake is, hands down, some of the best cake I have ever eaten in my life. We were so thrilled with the wedding tasting that I also hired Barbara to make my groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner. For the groom's cake, she delivered above and beyond my expectations; she was super flexible and frosted a Dallas Cowboys logo on top of a cheesecake, and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined. My groom loved it! The wedding cake was equally as wonderful. It turned out absolutely beautiful and was so delicious. My only regret is that I didn't eat more cake at the wedding!! We can't wait to eat some more on our 1 year anniversary!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 2/21/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Let them eat cake provided us with a beautiful and delicious cake. We went with them because our vendor contacts with them and were very happy. However, the cake flavor we had on our wedding day was not the one we originally requested. We received a vanilla cake instead of vanilla almond. Nonetheless, I was still yummy.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/7/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake turned out to be just as I imagined in my head with very little direction! The taste...out of this world! We have found a bakery for life!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was gorgeous and very tasty. Very happy I went with et them eat Cake and will use them again in the future. All our guests loved the cake.

Profile Picture Felice, 9/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Not only did I have a beautiful wedding cake, it was delicious!

Profile Picture User2980258, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Let Them Eat Cake was a great bakery to choose for our wedding cake. They were quick to respond with our request and fit us in right away for a cake tasting session. They listened to our wants and ideas for our cake and couldn't have done a better job at nailing it. Our cake was romantic, beautiful, and delicious! I'm looking forward to our one year anniversary so we can share our special cake together again!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best cake ever! It was a beautiful cake too! Just perfect!

Profile Picture Martha, 4/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

was so impressed with let them eat cake. they presentation was gorgeous and the taste was even more amazing

Profile Picture molly, 4/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Barbara at Let Them Eat Cake made the tasting process a breeze. There was even extra cake to take home; which was absolutely delicious! The cupcake set up at the wedding was beautiful, I am very pleased with the service that was provided, and everyone enjoyed the cake/cupcakes.

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/22/14, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was even better that I expected. The service was spot on and had such a wonderful experience with this vendor. Would use them over and over and over again.
Middle cake was exactly what I asked for matching my veil perfectly. Thank you for such a wonderful experience and services.

Profile Picture Bethany, 3/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

If you are looking for a memorable looking AND tasting cake/cupcakes for your wedding, this is the place to get it! During our initial tasting, we were bouncing ideas off of each other, and our vision really started to form. She really understood what we were looking for. And they have so many different flavors and combinations you can go with! The day of, we had a cupcake tower, with a top layer for cutting. The whole thing was put together beautifully, and our guests are STILL talking about those delicious cupcakes!! The only thing I can say is that it was semi-difficult to get a hold of someone to ask questions after we had booked them. We felt kind of pushed aside, like they already had our business, so they didn't really need to do much more. Now, this could have been the nervous bride side of me coming out, and I know that they are busy running a business. But, all of our other vendors were able to get back to us within a day or two when we needed something. They took at least a week to respond, if they even did. They also would not work with us on the timing of bringing the cupcake tower pieces back. We were never informed to have to bring it back the day after, they just said after the wedding. They were going to charge us a late fee we found out the day after for not bringing it back, so we had to ask someone to do it for us, since we still have family in town, and were half way across the valley.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Awesome to work with. The cake was so fantastic. Our guests loved it, we loved it and I wish we had more. I dream about that cake, it was that good. I am so, so happy we went with Let Them Eat Cake.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/7/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We chose the lemon and lemon curd and confetti cake for our wedding! We received a lot of comments on our cake :) We also had the buttercream versus the fondant and people loved it. They were great to work with!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/12/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

First of all, best tasting wedding cake I've ever had and I don't even care for cake. The cake was probably one of the least priorities for my wedding since I am not a big cake person, but was referred by my wedding planner and part of my package for my reception at the resort, so I chose Let them eat Cake. We chose the marble cake with fondant and it looked and tasted amazing. So many guests raved about the cake and it was wonderful. We designed the cake with Barbara the owner based on the lace and flower design of my bridal gown and it was beautiful. I was really impressed. The only negative thing I have to say is her office staff is not the most professional or friendly. I did not have the best experience setting up my initial appointment. They were rather short on the phone and then said they were going to email me paperwork beforehand, but then never did. We waited about 15-20 minutes for Barbara when we arrived to the tasting appointment. It seems there should be a separate area/entrance for those doing tastings aside from those picking up orders. Also I wish she had better photos of more elegant wedding cake ideas. Aside from that, rest of the experience was great!!!

Profile Picture Elise , 9/28/13, 3 Reviews