Let Them Eat Cake, Inc Reviews

121 | Phoenix, AZ

121 Reviews for Let Them Eat Cake, Inc

121 Let Them Eat Cake, Inc Reviews

Kimberlee · Married on 02/27/2016

I have had 2 weddings catered by Barbara. I contacted her to make a wedding cake for me when I got married in 2001 and no other lemon cake has been able to compare to what she made (and this coming from a chocolate lover at the time!). Sadly, that marriage didn't work out, but I knew if I ever took the leap again I would call Barbara. Fate brought a wonderful man into my life and we were married on 2/27/16. It was no contest as to who would make our cake! We chose cupcakes so our guests could have some sweet at the reception and take something tasty home too. Barbara did an excellent job with our cupcakes and after 15 years of thinking about her lemon cake, I got to have it again! As an avid baker myself, I am in awe of her talent and hope to improve my skills through classes in the future. Thank you Barbara for your professionalism and amazing cakes and cupcakes! So good!

Rachel · Married on 02/14/2016

We had a great experience with Barbara at Let Them Eat Cake! My fiancé and I knew that we wanted to do a non traditional wedding cake that had a normal top tier and then cupcakes for the remaining tiers. We sat down with Barbara and tastes all of the flavors of cake we were interested in and then she helped us design each cupcake to be unique. The day of the wedding, the cupcake tower looked AMAZING and our guests raved about how good the cake was! Our top tier was our traditional looking wedding cake with our cake topper. Barbara did a great job decorating it and helping it stand out from the cupcakes. We did 3 flavors of traditional cupcakes and 1 flavor of GF cupcake so there was something for everyone! I could not be happier with how the cakes turned out or how the display looked! Thank you!

Miriam · Married on 12/20/2015

The cake was gorgeous and amazing! Rarely do wedding cakes look good and taste better but Let them eat cake really knows how to bake and decorate!

The wedding cupcake tower and the bride and groom cake on top were both very pretty at the outdoor wedding reception in Tempe! The three flavor/filling cupcake combinations were easy for the guests to select with the framed identifier chart. The guests really enjoyed the cupcakes and the bride and groom liked the wedding-couple cake on top of the tower for the traditional cake-cutting and also to eat! The tasting at the bakery and the overall service and the wedding day delivery all went very well. Barbara even made special accommodations for us to return the cupcake tower because of our limited time-frame. Thank you!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Let Them Eat Cake, Inc's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you all. The Marriott at the Buttes was a beautiful backdrop to your display. Come see us again for your sweet treats!

Barb did an amazing job on my wedding cake. And it tasted absolutely amazing. I received tons of compliments about how good the cake tasted.

Shea · Married on 09/26/2015

We got set up with Barb at Let Them Eat Cake through our venue, Sassi, as it was included in our total catering cost with them, and I'm so glad they partner with her! The cake was delicious and exactly how we wanted it to look - not sure what more you can ask for in a wedding cake?!

The tasting was great, Barb was so nice and easy to work with. That night we didn't get a slice more than the one we cut together because we were so busy on the dance floor or mingling, but the bites I did have were wonderful and plenty of the guests commented on how delicious the cake was. We can't wait to get our replicated top tier on our anniversary next year! Thanks Barb & team!

• Kelly & Eric

Kelly & Eric · Married on 05/15/2015

Our cake was SOO beautiful!!! I had a vision and they totally brought it to life.
    Pink, but not too pink... girly, but not too girly!! It was romantic, soft, whimsical... stunning!!
    Also, it was DELICIOUS. Everyone mentioned how yummy the cake was.
    Thank you so much!!!!

Jim · Married on 03/22/2015

We loved our wedding cupcakes from Let Them Eat Cake! They made a smaller cake for us to cut during the ceremony and 3 very personalized styles of cupcakes for the wedding guests. They took into account our color schemes and wedding theme. Our guests were very happy and impressed with the quality and presentation of the cupcakes. It was my favorite cupcake place in the area, so we had to have them do our wedding and we were not disappointed!

Stephanie · Married on 03/14/2015

Amazing cake! Amazing service! Barbara and her team are absolutely wonderful and the cake we decided on was absolutely amazing! She worked with our tastes and our ideas and was ready and willing to make us happy! I absolutely would come back and see Barbara and her crew! Thank you so much!

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2014

My cake turned out to be just as I imagined in my head with very little direction! The taste...out of this world! We have found a bakery for life!

• F

Felice · Married on 09/28/2014

Cake was gorgeous and very tasty. Very happy I went with et them eat Cake and will use them again in the future. All our guests loved the cake.

Not only did I have a beautiful wedding cake, it was delicious!

Jenny · Married on 05/24/2014

Let Them Eat Cake was a great bakery to choose for our wedding cake. They were quick to respond with our request and fit us in right away for a cake tasting session. They listened to our wants and ideas for our cake and couldn't have done a better job at nailing it. Our cake was romantic, beautiful, and delicious! I'm looking forward to our one year anniversary so we can share our special cake together again!

Martha · Married on 04/25/2014

Best cake ever! It was a beautiful cake too! Just perfect!

molly · Married on 04/25/2014

was so impressed with let them eat cake. they presentation was gorgeous and the taste was even more amazing

Jillian · Married on 03/22/2014

Barbara at Let Them Eat Cake made the tasting process a breeze. There was even extra cake to take home; which was absolutely delicious! The cupcake set up at the wedding was beautiful, I am very pleased with the service that was provided, and everyone enjoyed the cake/cupcakes.

My cake was even better that I expected. The service was spot on and had such a wonderful experience with this vendor. Would use them over and over and over again.
    Middle cake was exactly what I asked for matching my veil perfectly. Thank you for such a wonderful experience and services.

Rebecca · Married on 12/07/2013

Awesome to work with. The cake was so fantastic. Our guests loved it, we loved it and I wish we had more. I dream about that cake, it was that good. I am so, so happy we went with Let Them Eat Cake.

Brooke · Married on 10/12/2013

We chose the lemon and lemon curd and confetti cake for our wedding! We received a lot of comments on our cake :) We also had the buttercream versus the fondant and people loved it. They were great to work with!! Thank you!

Tracy · Married on 09/07/2013

Perfection! Barbara only met with us once, but because she took the time to ask questions before our tasting, she was ready for our meeting. She made a marvelous mixture of tastes for us to try, and picking a flavor and design of cake was really easy. We tried other cakes, but her's were the freshest tasting, and her gluten free choices were just as great as her regular cakes.

The day of the wedding I wondered what the cake would look like. It was amazing!! She created exactly what my daughter asked for, and it was beyond delicious!

Thank you Barbara!!

Corinne · Married on 07/27/2013

Barb created a cake that definitely represented both my husband and I. Half red velvet (for me the chocolate lover) and half vanilla almond (for my husband the vanilla lover). The cake was beautiful!!! She worked with Jodi from flowers by Jodi to get flowers that were in our center pieces and my bouquet. It not only looked beautiful but was GORGEOUS!!! We had the top tier leftover and we froze it while we were on our honeymoon and ate it when we came back. Tasting the cake again took us back to the best day of our lives! We look forward to our anniversary cake next year!!!

jennifer · Married on 04/13/2013

I would highly recommend Let Them Eat Cake to all brides! My husband and I were probably not the easiest people to work with. We came to Barbara with a vision and drawings of how we wanted our cake to look (my husband is a designer so our cake had to be very unique, detailed and perfect). Barbara was able to take our images and make this beautiful wedding cake for us. The cake was absolutely delicious! We had 3 different flavors to satisfy all taste buds. We were expecting just a pretty cake but it tasted so good! We can't wait for our 1 year anniversary so we can get another cake from them!

Kelly · Married on 04/11/2013

The cake was AMAZING! They took our little idea of having a tree on the side of the cake and made a beautiful one going up the whole side of the cake with our two love birds on top. Our guests raved about it. And they loved the flavors of the cake and it was delicious! Hands down best cake I've EVER had.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2013

We got married at Firesky, so our cake was included in our wedding package. We were able to choose between Let Them Eat Cake and another cake baker. But Barbara at Let Them Eat Cake designed our cake during our initial consultation based on the ideas I had, and we knew we had to have that cake! All the flavors and fillings we tasted were amazing, but we went with vanilla almond cake with raspberry mousse filling - it was delicious!! Our cake turned out SO cute - we got so many compliments on it! Also, she has offered to remake our top layer of cake for us on our 1st Anniversary, instead of us having to freeze it - yay so excited! If you want the best wedding cake ever - BOOK LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!

Diane · Married on 04/05/2013

Barbara made the most beautiful wedding cake. She designed EXACTLY what I invisioned. She picked up the flowers fresh the day of to be placed on the cake. We picked 2 flavors...spice cake with cream cheese filling and a rum cake w/ rasberry filling...both were to die for! My jaw dropped when I saw it. It was the most beautiful cake I had ever seen and it taste AMAZING too. I am so excited for our 1 year aniversary beacuse Barbara gives us a FREE CAKE for our aniversary! How awesome is that!!??