Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number

Hibiscus
DSC000341
Hibiscus
Inspired Occasions is now Inspired Sugar!

4 Reviews for Inspired Occasions is now Inspired Sugar!

Kala · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding cake was included in our package with our vendor so I honestly didn't have super high expectations until I looked at the Inspired Sugar website and was so impressed with their talent for cakes and other baked goods. I had originally wanted to do a naked cake since they are so trendy right now but when I started looking at all the work that Inspired Sugar was able to do I changed my mind because I didn't want their amazing talents to go to waste. I didn't have a strong preference for the style and design of the cake so when we met with them I brought a few photos of styles and liked and we decided on one that was unique and fun. On the day of the wedding when we first saw the cake we were so excited, it was absolutely beautiful! Out of everything at the wedding, we received the most comments about the cake by far. Everyone was complimenting how gorgeous it was and that each flavor was delicious! We had 3 different flavors in a 4 tiered cake. Two of our tiers were pink champagne and that was definitely the most desired flavor because it was all gone by the end of the night. We highly recommend the pink champagne! We definitely recommend Inspired Sugar for any occasion, but if you are getting married I highly recommend not being shy when giving them your vision because these ladies are capable of creating anything!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Pamela · Married on 10/15/2011

Delicious Cake!
    Bonnie was great to work with - very flexible, accommodating and reasonably priced. In addition to being beautiful, our wedding cake was seriously the best cake I've ever tasted! I have no idea how she makes it so delicious but everyone loved it!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Chelle · Married on 07/07/2007

If you want a cake that is decorated to the top and tastes just as good, give them a call.

If you look on their website, I had the "yellow petals" cake, but I changed the color to match my theme. They take any special requests you may have and they will design things just for you. I also had the pink champagne cake with the chocolate mousse filling. It was a special treat to the guest - a new experience.

Sent on 09/24/2007

Inspired Occasions is now Inspired Sugar! FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Apropos Creations, LLC
    Apropos Creations, LLC Wedding Planners

Bonnie had been so fabulous with her cakes and service. Clients rave about how fabulous her cakes are and dealing with her has been very pleasant and professional. She will go out of the way to please clients and vendors alike.

• Scottsdale, 85260 See on map