Apropos Creations, LLC

Chandler, AZ View map

Wedding planning can be an overwhelming experience. With Apropos Creations' meticulous attention to detail and passion for all things weddings, your journey to your wedding day will surely be enjoyable and stress- free. We will be there every step of the way to offer you inspiring ideas and flawless coordination. We pledge to you our devotion to make your wedding as unique as you. What you want is what we want, a perfect and beautiful day full of memories to treasure throughout time.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,600.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$95.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Amit Married on 09/18/2021

A dream beyond words!

Working with Jo Ann and her team was the greatest joy of our wedding planning experience! Despite the relief of being done with planning, we genuinely miss our calls with Jo Ann. We originally went with another planner and decided to switch to Apropos halfway through. We planned a destination wedding and never actually saw the event spaces or met Jo Ann before the wedding. She joined in on our planning journey without ever missing a beat. While the process was challenging, with her optimistic outlook, Jo Ann made it fun, and even relaxing at times! We always knew that we could rely on her to get things taken care of, even if we were not on top of it. We looked forward to talking to her routinely, as she has a bright, beautiful personality and really wants to see your wedding dreams come to life. She replied to all messages (email, text, calls) promptly and no matter the time of day. She communicated seamlessly with vendors and had answers for our questions before we even asked them. I once asked Jo Ann a question about name change through marriage license, which is really outside the scope of the wedding planning. She told me she'd never been asked that before, but went out of her way to call the courthouse and had an answer for me the next morning. This is just one of many examples of how she goes above and beyond! On the day of the wedding, Jo Ann's presence was calming and we knew things would run smoothly with her, as you would hope a planner would make you feel. The added bonus you get with Jo Ann and her team is that they bring tons of smiles and laughter, making the day that much more fun and special! If there is any question at all in your mind, go with Jo Ann Grant 100% - you will not regret it!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 01/18/2020

Love this team

I am so glad that we decided to hire Apropos Creations as our day of coordinator. My husband and I were so worried about all of the details that we had for the day and we really needed a team that could see our vision. Jenn really took the time to understand exactly what we wanted. She was there for every question and issue that we had weeks before the wedding. Jenn handled our day flawlessly and made sure that we had the best night. This team has so much knowledge about weddings and asked vendors questions that I would have never thought about. If I would have found them sooner I would have had this team plan my whole wedding. A truely phenomial job from this team! Thank you so much for all of your help!
  • Kanak
    Kanak J. Married on 11/30/2019

Great team to work with!

Jo Ann and her team were so easy to work with. Jo Ann is flexible and well versed in managing Indian weddings, which are large family affairs! She is well liked and respected by other vendors you are bound to work with while planning your wedding which creates seamless synergy and a smooth process!

There were some hiccups along the way but Jo Ann always found a solution to fix them and was able to manage two type A personalities (me and my mom) through the planning process! Our day almost got rained on but Jo Ann made sure we had several viable back up options and made us feel totally at ease when making the final call for our ceremony location!

Apropos Creations, LLC's reply:

I always have a rainy day plan up my sleeve, Kanak! I'm so glad I could be there to help you out with any hiccups so you could enjoy your day. It was a pleasure being a part of your big, beautiful wedding. I hope you're both doing well. Thank you for trusting in me.

Best wishes,
    Jo Ann

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi Wedding DJs

Jo Ann and her team are fantastic in every which way. I have worked countless weddings with Jo Ann and her team. They are all so professional and detail-oriented. I love when they are the coordinators at a Wedding. They are always a pleasure to work with and all the weddings we have worked with have amazing results.

Aurora Event Lighting & Rentals Aurora Event Lighting & Rentals Wedding Decor & Lighting

An excellent planner, organizer, visionary, and effective person. Works well with everyone to get an awesome event and everyone be happy. Fun to work with. I have seen her in action and she is "On It". Every detail to make an awesome event A team player and helpful with details.

Push Play Entertainment Push Play Entertainment Wedding DJs

It is always a pleasure working with Jo Ann and her team. She is upbeat, positive and organized. She is so passionate about what she does and truly cares for her clients like family. She is very responsive to e-mails and is very timely in getting all of the vendors what they need. This makes a huge difference in the preparedness of everyone for the Big Day! We appreciate all that she does to create wonderful memories for our Brides & Grooms.

PO Box 1015 Chandler, 85249
Location of (Apropos Creations, LLC)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding