7525 East Camelback Road Suite 208, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Outstanding Occasions

Outstanding Occasions is a full service boutique wedding planning studio specializing in elegant and creative weddings with a streamlined and highly personalized planning process, servicing Scottsdale, Arizona and the Phoenix metro area.

Our planning packages begin at $2,500, and we have a variety of services allowing us to customize a package that works best for you.

Taking care of you is our priority. Delivering a collaborative and modern day wedding is our passion. Creating an outstanding experience honing in on what makes your love story special is what we do.

Follow Outstanding Occasions on

full gallery 0738 copy 2

25 Reviews for Outstanding Occasions

Barra Tull · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Destination wedding El Chorro

We are forever grateful for Rachel Trojan and her team at Outstanding Occasions for their guidance in helping us create the most magical day ever. All communications whether from long distance phone calls or in person meetings were designed to meet our requests and needs. They listened to our thoughts on how the create the perfect cactus garden romantic wedding day and offered ideas and the BEST possible team of vendors. It was absolute perfection and a pleasure to get to know Rachel, Cait, and the vendors. WE cannot rave enough about the gift that they gave us in planning this wonderful day. Kudos to all.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kathryn · Married on 04/29/2017

If I could give Rachel and Outstanding Occasions a 10 out of 5, I would. Rachel is an amazing wedding planner. There is no problem she can't solve and no idea she rejects. Rachel has the ability to turn all dreams into a reality. She made my daughter's wedding the most magical event we could have ever imagined. She made herself available to all our needs at every moment and was extremely conscious of our budget. We planned a destination wedding, long distance, and she made it so simple for us. She clearly loves being a wedding planner because her attention to detail is unrivaled. In addition, the vendors she recommends are all superstars of the highest order. We loved working with the florist, the photographer and the graphic designer. I have two other daughters and cannot imagine planning a wedding without her. She is sweet, but professional, kind, but firm, responsible, but fun-loving, and creative, but fiscally responsible. My husband was blown away by Rachel's organizational skills as witnessed by the 21-pages of details for the wedding day. We now consider Rachel a very dear friend and can't wait to see her on our next trip to Scottsdale. I cannot say enough positive things about Rachel and her staff.

Sent on 05/04/2017
  • Nelson & Erika

erika grace · Married on 02/19/2017

Our wedding weekend was MAGICAL! Every detail was exactly the way I pictured.
    I am not from AZ and do not reside in PHX, so I was thrilled to meet and begin working with my wedding coordinator, Danielle Goettle of Outstanding Occasions who I needed to help guide me through the local and specific aspects of a destination wedding location.

I am an organized type-A person and have been to dozens of weddings and knew what I wanted for 75% of my vision, so I didn’t need a “FULL SERVICE” vendor to do it all. When I learned that Outstanding Occasions had different packages that could be customized to execute the remainder of what I needed help with, the planning and final details became effortless and a breeze with Danielle’s expertise, local points of reference, and help. She was ALWAYS going to listen to my wish and vision first, but each time there was a decision to make where I had the opportunity to consult a variety of vendors, Danielle was sure to present the best options for my consideration. She would suggest why I might wish to go with any of them, but always left it up to me to “feel it out” on my own since I ultimately had to be the one to pay them and have them share the vision of my special day.

Danielle would take things off my plate - constantly! It was helpful to delegate specific things to her and the Outstanding Occasions team and know that it was handled the minute it was discussed. Everyone in attendance at our wedding commented that I seemed so refreshed and focused; truly enjoying the moment! I know much of those calm and relaxed feelings came from 'to do's' being taken from my list and placed on Danielle's. I am so appreciative for her thorough attention to detail. She never delivered any news with a sense of urgency or panic, but always with genuine excitement and balanced attention that left me feeling my best! I am so lucky to have made a new friend! Now we can't wait to get drinks and relive the magic thru wedding pics! - Erika

Sent on 03/20/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Melissa Jill Photography
    Melissa Jill Photography Wedding Photographers

Besides being super-cute and super-stylish, this team is super-good at what they do! When they plan a wedding, I know it's going to be a classy affair with all bases covered. Owners Heather Crabtree and Jennifer Thinnes built a solid team of talented, creative planners, who listen to their clients needs and go above and beyond each and every time. Heather & Jennifer also recently founded the Phoenix chapter of WIPA (Wedding Industry Professionals Association), so they are extremely involved and well-connected within the local wedding community. They establish and maintain honest & open relationships with other vendors, making them so easy to work with. With services that range from full planning to final prep planning, Outstanding Occasions always creates a memorable experience for their brides time and time again!

• Jennifer Bowen Photography
    Jennifer Bowen Photography Wedding Photographers

The team at Outstanding Occasions is just that, outstanding. They are extremely competent, creative, communicative and manage the many moving parts of the wedding day with ease and professionalism. Couples will not have to worry about any details being missed and will have much less stress planning the wedding, and more importantly, on their wedding day if they hire Outstanding Occasions.

• Creative Touch Entertainment
    Creative Touch Entertainment Wedding DJs

Our professional relationship has grown into a great friendship over the years and I look forward to weddings when I know that Heather and her Outstanding staff are going to be there. The effort and attention to everything is always there and not only does the bride and groom feel comfortable but all of the guests are treated like royalty. Thank you ladies for all the great times we have had and all the ones to come! Mike Euper/Owner Creative Touch Entertainment

• 7525 East Camelback Road, Suite 208 Scottsdale, 85251 See on map