J.Starr Wedding Company

$2,800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Package Price

Congratulations!

My name is Jennifer Starr and I am the Owner of J.Starr Wedding Company. I am so happy you have taken interest in considering our services! We are here to give you peace of mind from the day you get engaged to the BIG day! Planning a wedding is a journey, and my hope is that it is one you can actually enjoy! Thank you so much for thinking of us at this special time in your life. There are so many reasons that a wedding planner is a necessary component of a wedding. So, what are the TOP reasons you need us, as your Wedding Planning Team?

~ We have been in the business for years. Why go blindly into something that you have never experienced before when you can have a team with tons of experience! With these years come great relationships with the area's top vendors.

~We can be a mediator in sticky situations. If you pick a theme color that your mother will never approve of, the words "my planner advised.." are a good tool to have. This removes disagreements.

~ You want to enjoy your wedding day. A planner takes care of the behind the scenes issues. You should not be worried about the photographer missing your entrance or the linens being wrong. While friends and family could take care of some things, but a wedding planner is there to work for you. They are not there to socialize.

~We can save you money! We know how to balance a budget around your priorities. We also only work with vendors who will give me the best quality and price.

I hope after reading this you are feeling at ease about planning your wedding because you know we will be by your side. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a complimentary initial consultation.

Again, congratulations and happy engagement!

- Jennifer Starr

Contact Information

(480) 980-6916

jennifer@jstarrweddingcompany.com

www.jstarrweddingcompany.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ally Married on 06/11/2022

A must have.

One thing I have to say: If you want to enjoy your wedding day and live in the moment, HIRE THEM. I was skeptical at first paying someone to do tasks that I could do but, man, am I happy I hired them!! I didn’t stress about which vendor was here at this time.. who needs this at that time… where “X” is going to go.. where “Y” needs to be.. she and her assistant did it all! My wedding day went so smooth and simply got to just enjoy it and I give it all to April at J starr. Do yourself a favor future bride, hire them.
    Katie S. Married on 05/29/2022

Best Decision We Ever Made!

April Warner was the absolute best wedding planner we could have ever asked for! She made our dream wedding become a reality, and we enjoyed every minute of our time spent working with her. Not only is she organized, professional and responsive, but she also has the best personality and always has a smile on her face. Our families STILL talk about how amazing she was, and we couldn’t be more honored to have had her help plan our wedding. We gained a friend in April and also achieved all our wedding dreams!
  • Kayla
    Kayla L. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing team at J.Starr

We were planning a Scottsdale wedding from out of state. Our venue recommended J.Starr. We worked with Alicia and she was amazing! She was always quick to respond and help us in anyway needed. She helped make our wedding day run smoothly. We definitely recommend Jstarr!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Cactus Wedding Films Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

7014 E. Camelback Gilbert, AZ, 85250
Location of (J.Starr Wedding Company)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding