J.Starr Stylized Weddings

Package Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About J.Starr Stylized Weddings

Congratulations!

My name is Jennifer Starr and I am the Owner of J.Starr Stylized Weddings. I am so happy you have taken interest in considering our services! We are here to give you peace of mind from the day you get engaged to the BIG day! Planning a wedding is a journey, and my hope is that it is one you can actually enjoy! Thank you so much for thinking of us in this special time in your life. There are so many reasons that a wedding planner is a neccesary component to a wedding. So, what are the TOP reasons you need us, as your Wedding Planning Team?

~ We have been in the business for years. Why go blindly into something that you have never experienced before, when you can have a team with tons of experience! With these years come great relationships with the areas top vendors.

~We can be a mediator in sticky situations. If you pick a theme color that your mother will never approve, the words "my planner advised.." are a good tool to have. This removes disagreements.

~ You want to enjoy your wedding day. A planner takes care of the behind the scenes issues. You should not be worried about the photographer missing your entrance or the linens being wrong. While friends and family could take care of some things, but a wedding planner is there to work for you. They are not there to socialize.

~We can save you money! We know how to balance a budget around your priorities. We also only work with the vendors who will give me the best quality and price.

I hope after reading this you are feeling at ease about planning your wedding, because you know we will be by your side. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a complimentary initial consultation.

Again, congratulations and happy engagement!

- Jennifer Starr

J.Starr Stylized Weddings 5
J.Starr Stylized Weddings 6
J.Starr Stylized Weddings 7

Alli · Getting married on 12/31/2019

The woman we didn’t know we needed!!!

We booked Jennifer for our NYE 2019 wedding and let me say she’s ALREADY become a saving grace to us! I’ve been planning my wedding on Pinterest for years but when it comes to a real wedding I apparently needed more help than I realized! We weren’t going to hire a full on planner but we couldn’t be more thankful we did. Jennifer has helped turn all the random details we threw at her into a plan we couldn’t have even dreamed of! Can’t even wait to see what’s in store for the next year of planning!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Alicia Armijo · Married on 02/16/2019

A Bride's Dream

As someone who thought I knew EVERYTHING about weddings, a "planner" was the last thing on my mind.. and budget. I was introduced to Jennifer and her team, and knew that I couldn't survive my wedding day without them.

The first thing she did was review previous estimates/contracts and helped us SAVE MONEY! (that part hooked my fiancé...) Communication is KEY for me, and she was always prompt to respond to my emails/phone calls and text messages, no matter the time of day. She was there every step of the way and was open to all of my crazy ideas. About two weeks before my wedding I was in crisis mode! I was so overwhelmed and do not know what I would have done without the support and LOVE from Jennifer. My fiancé planned a few surprises along the way and couldn't have pulled it off without her help. They BOTH managed to keep the surprise from me, which is nearly impossible!

Jennifer Starr & Team's insight along the way and on our wedding day was priceless. Hiring her was the best decision my now husband and I made along the planning process and if I could have changed one thing it would have been to find a planner FIRST and let the rest follow! (Hello, preferred vendors!!) I will never recommend a family member or friend get married WITHOUT one.

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing!!!

I just got back from my honeymoon and am still thinking what a great wedding we had! The day was above and beyond what I had hoped for and a large part of that is due to Jennifer and her team! Being in medical school and having a mom who lives out of town, Jennifer was the glue that kept everything together. She helped keep us on track, brought up things we hadn't thought of and made the ideas we had thought of even better. On the day of, Jennifer made sure that all the moving pieces ran smoothly and that made it possible for my mom and I to relax and enjoy the party. I can honestly say that hiring Jennifer was one of my best decisions, plus she is a lot of fun to hang out with!

Sent on 01/09/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Cactus Wedding Films
    Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

• 7014 E. Camelback Gilbert, Arizona, 85250 See on map