7014 E. Camelback, Gilbert, AZ 85250 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About J.Starr Wedding Company

Congratulations!

My name is Jennifer Starr and I am the Owner of J.Starr Wedding Company. I am so happy you have taken interest in considering our services! We are here to give you peace of mind from the day you get engaged to the BIG day! Planning a wedding is a journey, and my hope is that it is one you can actually enjoy! Thank you so much for thinking of us at this special time in your life. There are so many reasons that a wedding planner is a necessary component of a wedding. So, what are the TOP reasons you need us, as your Wedding Planning Team?

~ We have been in the business for years. Why go blindly into something that you have never experienced before when you can have a team with tons of experience! With these years come great relationships with the area's top vendors.

~We can be a mediator in sticky situations. If you pick a theme color that your mother will never approve of, the words "my planner advised.." are a good tool to have. This removes disagreements.

~ You want to enjoy your wedding day. A planner takes care of the behind the scenes issues. You should not be worried about the photographer missing your entrance or the linens being wrong. While friends and family could take care of some things, but a wedding planner is there to work for you. They are not there to socialize.

~We can save you money! We know how to balance a budget around your priorities. We also only work with vendors who will give me the best quality and price.

I hope after reading this you are feeling at ease about planning your wedding because you know we will be by your side. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a complimentary initial consultation.

Again, congratulations and happy engagement!

- Jennifer Starr

Contact Information

(480) 980-6916

jennifer@jstarrweddingcompany.com

www.jstarrweddingcompany.com

Other couples have also viewed

• Tie the Knot by Tessa
f011e1d07c48de63 26116286 1534239646625091 259114687340078147 o

56 Reviews for J.Starr Wedding Company

Emily W. · Married on 02/27/2021

Absolutely amazing

The J.StarrWedding Company was truly amazing. My husband and I did not initially plan to hire a day-of coordinator, but we could not be more happy that we did! It became extremely clear the tremendous value and help they brought to the table from the moment Alicia and Jennifer got onboard. Alicia did an absolutely phenomenal job of managing things and helping us ensure everything went so perfectly. The vast majority of credit for the smoothness of the day goes directly to her. My husband and I have said to each other so many times since the wedding that the advice we would give to another couple asking for input on planning a wedding is to get someone as capable and helpful as this team involved, without question. The value they added to our planning and on the final day was enormous. Thank you so much, Alicia and Jennifer!

Sent on 03/16/2021
  • Tracy

Tracy L. · Married on 02/20/2021

Stress Free!

Working with April at J.Starr made our wedding day run with complete ease! The week of the wedding can bring extra stressors and April made sure to take this off our plate and let us know that everything was taken care of. On our wedding day, I knew that we could fully enjoy our day and that April and her team would make sure the details, ceremony and reception would be perfect and run smoothly. She catered to us throughout the day/night and went above and beyond! I can't think of one thing that didn't go our way and we have April to thank for that!

Sent on 03/12/2021

Mark A. · Married on 01/17/2021

Flawless and Professional

Jennifer and her team were absolute lifesavers. Every detail was thought out well in advance and executed perfectly. There were so many decisions to make and plans to implement I don’t know how they were able to pull it off so well. They were mindful of the COVID protocols and pulled off a fantastic and memorable weekend for us that we’ll never forget.

Sent on 03/16/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

J.Starr Wedding Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Cactus Wedding Films
    Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

• 7014 E. Camelback Gilbert, AZ, 85250 See on map
    Location of (J.Starr Wedding Company)