3209 E Cholla St, Scottsdale, AZ 85028 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Sweetwater Strings

Known for their award-winning string music, Sweetwater Strings has provided professional music entertainment throughout Phoenix, Arizona since 2007. Specializing in modern covers of popular music, their openness to personalization makes it a wonderful fit for any wedding ceremony, dinner party, or special occasion. Featuring guitar, harp, violin, cello and more, Sweetwater Strings offers soloists to small orchestras to fit any event's budget and style.

The members of Sweetwater Strings develop a close relationship with all of their clients and are more than willing to adjust their services to fit a couple’s style and budget. From timeless classics to modern covers, Sweetwater Strings has the skill and talent to cater to anyone’s music taste. Other services provided by the group include:

• Ceremony music

Sweetwater Strings 2
Sweetwater Strings 3
Sweetwater Strings 4

Gina · Married on 11/17/2018

Thank you for being the perfect musical touch at our wedding ceremony! We would happily recommend you to any bride and groom!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

It was our pleasure to play for your big day! All the best to you both!

Anya · Married on 05/20/2018

While looking for a guitarist for our Sedona, AZ wedding, we came across Sweetwater Strings. From the very first second we played samples of their music on their website, we fell in love. Initially we were planning on only hiring a guitarist, but once we heard the guitar/violin duo, there was no going back.

We were able to look on their YouTube and listen to songs they have played, and they sent us a HUGE list of songs we could pick out of for our ceremony!

Eily, the owner, made the whole process so easy, she was quick with e-mails, great with answering all our questions and so helpful when we got overly stressed out!

We hired them for our ceremony and cocktail music, but I wish we would have hired them for the whole evening! All of my guests were amazed at how beautifully they played, and couldn't stop talking about them! Sweetwater Strings made our wedding MUCH MORE amazing and unique than it would have been if we hired a DJ.

I have always wanted to walk down the aisle to music that would make my guests cry happy tears, and that's what I got! Thinking about how perfect they were still makes me cry.

Thank you so much Eily and Sweetwater Strings! You did such a great job and helped me have my dream wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Sweetwater Strings 5

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! It is playing for couples like you that make us realize that we've got the best job in the world. Congrats to both of you, and we hope to play for you again sometime!

Sweetwater Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 220.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 540.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweetwater Strings 1
    Weekday Discount
    Receive a 10% discount off all ensembles when you book a Monday-Thursday event with Sweetwater Strings.

• Bird of Paradise Weddings
    Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

I LOVE THEIR MUSIC! I highly recommend Eily and her fabulous partners to play for your wedding ceremony! It thrills me to arrive at a ceremony & they are performing! Very talented and just darling! They add a classy touch and a beautiful & loving sound for your special day! Most Sincerely~ Montana Meadows Bird of Paradise Weddings Officiant/Minister

• Arizona Wedding Ceremonies
    Arizona Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I have known and worked with Sweetwater Strings for many years and they are one of the finest group of musicians you could ever hope to find. Extremely versatile and each member has extensive professional experience and highly competent. I highly recommend Sweetwater Strings!

• Cakes by MooShu
    Cakes by MooShu Wedding Cakes

Wonderful, I used them for my own wedding.

• 3209 E Cholla St Scottsdale, Arizona, 85028 See on map