Sweetwater Strings Reviews

Sweetwater Strings 4
  • Chase

Chase · Married on 03/03/2019

Beautiful Music and Great Service

We hired Sweetwater Strings to play music during our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding on March 3, 2019. We were so blown away with how easy the process was, and how great they performed! All we had to do was pick out songs that we wanted to be performed at specific times, such as procession and recession, and the musicians took care of the rest. We received so many compliments about how beautiful the music was. Not to mention, it was very affordable! We would highly recommend Sweetwater Strings to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Thank you, Ailani! We're so pleased you found the process easy (there is enough to worry about with planning a wedding!) and that you were so happy with the performance. Best wishes to you both!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

Came to our rescue

After a few of our previous arrangements fell through, it was a breath of fresh air to work with Eily at Sweetwater Strings and coordinate a quartet for our ceremony. They have a wide selection of music and are very professional and organized. Even when our quartet became a trio, they reimbursed us for the inconvenience. Can't wait to listen back on the ceremony video!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Thank you, Amanda, for taking the time to share your experience with Sweetwater Strings! We are so happy you enjoyed the music, and we wish you all the best!

Gina · Married on 11/17/2018

Thank you for being the perfect musical touch at our wedding ceremony! We would happily recommend you to any bride and groom!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

It was our pleasure to play for your big day! All the best to you both!

Anya · Married on 05/20/2018

While looking for a guitarist for our Sedona, AZ wedding, we came across Sweetwater Strings. From the very first second we played samples of their music on their website, we fell in love. Initially we were planning on only hiring a guitarist, but once we heard the guitar/violin duo, there was no going back.

We were able to look on their YouTube and listen to songs they have played, and they sent us a HUGE list of songs we could pick out of for our ceremony!

Eily, the owner, made the whole process so easy, she was quick with e-mails, great with answering all our questions and so helpful when we got overly stressed out!

We hired them for our ceremony and cocktail music, but I wish we would have hired them for the whole evening! All of my guests were amazed at how beautifully they played, and couldn't stop talking about them! Sweetwater Strings made our wedding MUCH MORE amazing and unique than it would have been if we hired a DJ.

I have always wanted to walk down the aisle to music that would make my guests cry happy tears, and that's what I got! Thinking about how perfect they were still makes me cry.

Thank you so much Eily and Sweetwater Strings! You did such a great job and helped me have my dream wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Sweetwater Strings 5

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! It is playing for couples like you that make us realize that we've got the best job in the world. Congrats to both of you, and we hope to play for you again sometime!

Meaghan · Married on 05/19/2018

We heard so much wonderful feedback from guests about the music during our ceremony! The quartet was amazing and knows an impressive amount of songs!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Thank you, Meaghan! Congrats on your new marriage and it was a pleasure to entertain your guests!

Nikki · Married on 05/07/2018

Sweetwater Strings were absolutely amazing, we are so glad we chose them for our wedding day! I used to play Cello and have such a love for strings so I just had to have them for our special day! We chose 2 duos and 2 locations for our day They traveled quite the distance to my venue in Superior and Fountain Hills and tailored their playlists to my specifications and brought tears my eyes when I walked down the aisle to my favorite song "The Ludlows" my absolute dream come true since the first time I heard it and then kept the party going with contemporary hits at the reception . It was 104 -108 degrees between the venues and they weren't phased one bit. They were just wonderful and my guests were so moved by their performances.Talk about talent. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Sweetwater Strings 6
    Sweetwater Strings 7

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki for your kind words! We had a blast playing for your reception- what a fun group your guests were! And the ladies for your ceremony said it was a beautiful and serene setting. We hope to play for you again sometime soon!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

I'm a big band person and I always knew that I when I got married I would want a string quartet for the ceremony and hors d'oeuvre hour. I always knew that I wanted it, but I never knew if it was something I could afford. Sweetwater Strings was a prayer to my answers. They have such reasonable prices and they do such a wonderful job! I received so many compliments about the string quartet and how wonderful they were and how they played so beautifully! Eily was so responsive to my emails and they played exactly what I had requested. If you are looking for a good string quartet, trio, or duo Sweetwater Strings is exactly who you want! Thank you so much for helping in making our wedding day just so much more special!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephanie! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding and we wish you all the best! :)

Kory · Married on 04/14/2018

Great job with the music during the ceremony! They learned an additional song as well, very pleasant experience!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

It was my pleasure to put together that special request for you, I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for choosing us for your big day, and congrats to you both!

Ceara · Married on 04/06/2018

The music for our wedding was perfect! The musicians were on time, professional, and the music was excellent. Their website with lists and samples of songs made choosing our music quick and easy. Would definitely use again and recommend to a friend.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Thanks Ceara for taking the time to write a review- it means a lot to us! It was a pleasure playing for your wedding, we really enjoyed it. Best wishes to you both!

Emma · Married on 12/02/2017

We had a great experience with Sweetwater. They were super accommodating and made every effort to make our day perfect. They even let my father in law hop on the guitar!

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed the music, and it was a pleasure to play for your big day! Congrats and we hope to play for you again sometime!

Rachel · Married on 11/25/2017

The music was beautiful!!! Their website was great! They were so accommodating and so easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Sweetwater Strings 8

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your special day, and best wishes to you both!

Lauren · Married on 11/25/2017

Sweetwater Strings did a fantastic job at our wedding! They were very friendly and easy to work with throughout the whole process. They did a fantastic job with all of the music as the guests were arriving and getting their seats. The music during the ceremony was beautiful as well! They have a great selection of music and even learned a new song for us! I would highly recommend this company to anyone! Thank you Sweetwater Strings!

• Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 11/04/2017

Sweetwater Strings did an amazing job at my wedding! They played beautifully and were extremely flexible. I was running a little behind because hair and makeup took longer than expected and then we had issues with my dress, but they remained professional and continued playing their beautiful music. Eily was great to work with. She was responsive and very helpful in answering my questions. I would highly recommend this vendor. Plus, their rates are affordable! Thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Hi Cynthia! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us- it's such an amazing gift to us and helpful for future couples. We were honored to be a part of such a special day and overjoyed that you enjoyed the music! Best wishes to you both :)

Kristine · Married on 09/30/2017

We used Sweetwater Strings for our recent wedding at Gainey Ranch Golf Club at the end of September. Eily answered any questions I had during the planning and was really accommodating in my song requests for the ceremony. We selected Beauty & the Beast for the bridal party processional, Canon in D for the bride processional and We Found Love for the recessional. We utilized the string trio for a guest count of about 100 people, and they arrived on time. The group will also be in the attire of your choosing. We went with all black. The music was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned for our ceremony. We are so happy that we chose Sweetwater Strings for our ceremony music and would book this company again in the future. Thank you for being the sound of our ceremony! Krissy and Aubry

Sent on 10/12/2017

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Hi Krissy and Aubry! Thank you so much for inviting us to be a part of your celebration and especially for taking the time to let us know how we did. It's such an important part of the planning for both couples and our musicians to know what helped make your day perfect! Best wishes to you both and we hope to play for you again sometime!

Bianca · Married on 05/12/2017

We hired sweetwater strings for a violin and cello duet for our ceremony and cocktail hour! They were amazing! The music was so incredibly beautiful I wish I could have been at more of the cocktail hour so that I could hear more! They were super punctual and professional. I would definitely recommend sweetwater strings for your ceremony music! We received many, many compliments on them!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Sweetwater Strings's reply:

Thank you, Bianca! It was a pleasure to be a part of the big day :)

amy · Married on 12/30/2016

Eily was great. She was responsive and accommodating and so pleasant, as well as being a skilled violinist! She met with us a few weeks before the ceremony to discuss the overall tone and music style that we preferred. We wanted to use part of a pre-recorded song (The Prayer) and she made an MP3 of the portion that would be the processional as well as one for the recessional and then they played along with that recording. We were also impressed with her pretty extensive list of both classical and current music selections that they've commonly played at weddings. I make a point to review vendors, restaurants, and small businesses that are exceptional so I specifically asked her to send me a link so I could review her and her recommend her to others.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/08/2016

They made our wedding ceremony so special. We had them also do cocktail music for our guests- extremely classy. We had great reviews on what a special vendor they were.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Incredible quality. Sweetwater Strings was elegant, charismatic, and most importantly, EXTREMELY TALENTED. Our wedding was significantly better having had them perform for us. Our guests could not get over how great they did :)

Sent on 04/26/2016

Having a string quartet at our wedding was such an amazing touch. Sweetwater Strings played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and did an amazing job! They had a long list of songs to pick from, and were very receptive to our special requests! In the process leading up to the wedding they always responded very quickly to emails and were professional and prompt. I was able to walk down the aisle to a Harry Potter song! They stayed in the background, did their job amazingly, and guests kept commenting on how great they sounded! I would highly recommend Sweetwater Strings to all brides!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Emily · Married on 02/21/2016

Eily and Sweetwater Strings were absolutely a joy to work with! Their website was so helpful and I received a response to my inquiry almost immediately. We booked the guitar and violin duo for our ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests are still talking about how wonderful they were! Our only regret is that we didn't book them for the entire night. Sweetwater Strings was both professional and talented and we cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Erica · Married on 01/23/2016

They did a wonderful job at our wedding! They were responsive and flexible. We would love to use them again if possible for future life events.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Sweetwater Strings was the perfect selection for our wedding! We chose to host a brunch and having the strings was absolutely wonderful. Eily was a pleasure to work with and every guest commented on how beautifully they played.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Erika · Married on 11/07/2015

I found Sweetwater Strings here in WeddingWire. The owner Eily was friendly and nice to work with. The website was very helpful when we were selecting the songs. The music was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Eily and Megyn!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Having a string quartet at my wedding was something i always dreamed about. Sweetwater Strings did an incredible job, plus they were super easy to get a hold of with my 1000 questions!

Sent on 05/01/2015