Sarah Vanell Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Kacie R. Married on 11/23/2021

Sarah is a MUST

Sarah is hands down one of the best decisions we’ve made, having her sing at our wedding. Not only is her voice so beautiful and was a dream to walk down the aisle too so many of our guests came up to us and compliments and commented on how beautiful it was to have her there. She is so talented and really adds a beautiful touch to any event.
    It’s important to note that Sarah was also so wonderful to work with. She’s responsive, so caring, kind and very easy to work with. Absolutely recommend!
    Tamara R. Married on 11/12/2021

Sarah is the BEST!

We believe the ceremony was the most important aspect of our wedding and choosing a musician to bring our vision to life was paramount. Sarah delivered a beautiful experience for us and our guests in every way possible. Her voice, her musical talent, her song offerings and her willingness to learn a few songs all exceeded our expectations! Our guests are still talking about her and complimenting her talent! Sarah is also very responsive, communicative and professional ... simply a lovely person to work with! Thank you Sarah for making our big day so romantic and beautiful! We highly recommend Sarah to all brides and grooms.
  • Daniel
    Daniel P. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Musician

Sarah possesses a rare combination of amazing technical ability, professionalism and charisma. During and after the wedding, we received a lot of comments from guests (and other vendors) who were impressed with her vocals and guitar-playing. Sarah was also very responsive and easy to work with through the whole process. Live music is a wonderful part of any wedding and I highly recommend reaching out to Sarah to play at yours.
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful Voice, Lovely to Work With!

Sarah has been gifted with an absolutely amazing voice. We received so many compliments on her music from our guests--We would have been happy to pay two or three times her rate! Moreover, she was very responsive, reliable, and lovely to work with. Hiring Sarah was one of the best wedding decisions we made and we strongly recommend working with her!
  • Michele
    Michele P. Married on 04/25/2021

Beautiful Music

We loved Sarah and her voice. She offered that special touch to our wedding that we were looking for and it was perfect! Everyone enjoyed listening to her music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and our first dance! She is wonderful!
  • Kasey
    Kasey K. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing voice!

My now husband and I attended a wedding 5 years ago, and heard Sarah play during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I knew that I would hire her someday to play at our wedding. Sarah played at our Botanical Garden wedding, and blew our guests away with her voice. Not only is she talented, she has a kind heart, and is very professional. We hope to hire again in the future!
  • Angy
    Angy M. Married on 02/08/2021

Amazing Singer

I first heard Sarah perform back 2019 at the AZ bridal show, And I knew I had to have her perform at my wedding! Sarah Is truly gifted not only her performance was amazing, her professionalism is top notch. We would hire Sarah to provide live music for future events in a heartbeat.
  • Kati
    Kati Married on 01/08/2021

Incredible Musician!

I first heard Sarah perform at the AZ Bridal Show, and I knew I had to have her perform at my wedding! Sarah was so communicative throughout the entire planning process, and my venue and my guests had such amazing things to say about her! She’s so talented, and she will make your wedding ceremony so personal and memorable for you.
  • Stacey
    Stacey C. Married on 11/20/2020

Beautiful ceremony

Sarah did such a wonderful job at our ceremony. I had so many compliments on her performance. I would definitely hire her again.
    Michelle H. Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful voice! So talented!

Sarah is Incredible! We had a very intimate micro wedding and her music made our day extra special. Can’t imagine it without her! All of our guests kept giving their compliments of how wonderful she was. Highly recommend for live music!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra K. Married on 09/25/2020

Couldn't be happier!!

We were recommended to Sarah through my mom's co-worker. Her son had recently been married and they used Sarah.

We could not be happier that we decided to go with Sarah! From the moment you reach out to inquire, Sarah is a delight to work with. She has a long list of current and classic music to choose from, and allowed us to pick 3 new songs for her to learn- which we took advantage of!

As the bride, I got to hear the least of Sarah on the day of the wedding (and to this day I am so sad about that)! My groom and guests absolutely RAVED about her. As I was walking up to the ceremony site, it was Sarahs beautiful voice that struck me first, and made me begin to choke up!!

We would recommend Sarah a million times over, she would be a wonderful addition to any wedding day!
    Kathryn H. Married on 05/23/2020

Sarah is Amazing!!

Sarah performed at our April 24th wedding at Stonebridge manor and she was amazing!! Sarah was so easy to work with and helped me through the process. She was able to provide suggestions and was able to learn songs that I really wanted played. She was so kind to all of the guests at the wedding and everyone loved the live music! It was that extra special touch to the day. I cannot thank her enough for what a wonderful job she did!
  • None
    N A Married on 02/22/2020

A PERFECT addition to our day!

We found Sarah at the AZ Bridal Expo in January and booked her on the spot! I believe it was meant to be, as our wedding day was the following month and she happened to have our day available! Sarah truly made the process easy and she was a joy to work with. My wedding day was magical and Sarah was a huge reason why! Sarah, thank you so much for lending your talents to us for our big day!!! You are a gem! I am so thankful to have found you!!!
  • DeAnna
    Deanna Married on 10/19/2019

Angelic Voice - Guests Loved it!

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with! Very responsive, prepared and our guests loved the music she provided. Sarah made our ceremony memorable and so special!
    Riley S. Married on 09/11/2019

Great personality and AMAZING voice!!

Everyone loved Sarah! Our guests, my husband and I - everyone!! I fell in love with her voice at a bridal show and couldn’t have been happier that all of my guests loved her just as much as I did!
  • Martha
    Martha W. Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing and Talented

Our wedding planner suggested Sarah! We were planning our wedding from Spain and had little time. Sarah was patient with us and waited for our list of songs. She had such a large range of music and each song sounded perfect. We had a range from 70's to county to current. Truly one of the best parts of our wedding! Very nice and professional.
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn S. Married on 05/10/2019

Bridal Shower

I hired Sarah to play/sing as guests arrived and ate lunch at a bridal shower for my niece. She was amazing! One of our guests even commented that she had thought that we had the radio playing, but turned the corner and saw Sarah and was blown away! Sarah's voice is so beautiful. She is an extremely talented musician and was the pièce de résistance at the shower. I would highly recommend her!
  • Joce
    Joce Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

I am so glad my fiance and I came across you at the bridal expo and booked immediately.

Very professional, communication was easy and just felt so nice and worry free.
    Thank you again for making are special day AMAZING!!!
    Victoria G. Married on 03/07/2019

Blew my guests' minds!

Sarah was amazing! I booked her sight unseen/heard off a recommendation from my venue, then got to see her play at a hotel with my mother, who would not stop crying! After that I knew we had made the right decision. I had her play for my guests' when they arrived during the champagne welcome, so she was the first thing people heard pulling up, and they were blown away! I am so glad we had he play for our wedding and cocktail hour also, she gave such a special touch that NO cd or DJ can give to your big day. Trust me she is worth it, her voice is so angelic and beautiful it still gives me goose bumps listening to the videos I took.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth J. Married on 02/16/2019

A Cruicial Addition to Any Wedding.

We hired Sarah for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Working with her was so easy and she provided quick responses with great feedback to truly help us capture the vibe we wanted for both events! Her music at the ceremony was romantic, and elegant, while our cocktail hour music was playful, whimsical, and lighthearted. We have heard from so many of our guests that she was crucial to helping set the vibe we wanted with her beautiful acoustic skills and amazing vocals! She even learned an acoustic version of "Havana" for us, which was everyone's favorite twist! Could not recommend enough!
    Nora E. Married on 02/11/2019

Amazing voice!

Sarah and her talent gave my guests chills as I walked down the aisle. Her voice is so beautiful and she learned three new songs for my processional! I would truly recommend her for your special event!
    Evelyn Married on 02/09/2019

Hire a Star and A Professional, Memorable Singer

My groom and I hired Sarah Vanell to sing the two most important songs of our wedding ceremony: the bride's entrance song (which was kept a surprise from the groom), and our first dance song which we did immediately at the end of the wedding ceremony on the lawn. In a word, Sarah is a professional and a star. (I guess one word wasn't enough!) Her singing was one of the highlights of our wedding. She had to prepare with only the briefest rehearsal with a pianist from Dallas and she sang with him as if they were long time music partners. Our two songs were very different, one a sweet ballad and the other an uptempo dance number - and both were executed beautifully. Sarah is usually the singer for an entire wedding and my groom and I are delighted to recommend that she be considered for that important role in your celebration.
  • Greg
    Greg W. Married on 01/01/2019

Stunning musician

We were blessed to have Sarah Vanell play at our wedding. She arrived and set up early so that our guests entered the venue with the sounds of her beautiful voice and guitar. Sarah has a large repertoire of songs to choose from and will learn songs if asked to do so. Sarah went beyond the role of musician. It was a cold day and she provided blankets and her heater for our guests. Everyone remarked at how amazing she was. She was excited to go along with a family tradition we have of singing "Hey Jude" together - which the children really loved. She was extremely accommodating and we decided to keep her playing as long as possible. We would recommend Sarah without hesitation.
  • Alicia
    Alicia B. Married on 11/17/2018

Magical Performer

I had an idea of what I wanted from Sarah and she took it and created a beautiful wedding for me. My guests were so entranced with her and she made one of my favorite moments of my wedding (walking down the aisle) magical. She was perfect!
  • Kailee
    Kailee S. Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Musician!!

Sarah was so amazing as our wedding musician! She was responsive, gave us ideas and even learned our wedding song for our first dance! We went to visit her before hand and she played some songs for us that she thought would be good (since we didn’t have the faintest clue where to start)! We got an unbelievable amount of compliments about her! Sarah, thank you for making our wedding unique and truly unforgettable! We can’t wait to come visit you again soon!!