Sarah Vanell Reviews

Sarah Vanell 5
Sarah Vanell 6
Sarah Vanell 7

Riley Smith · Married on 09/11/2019

Great personality and AMAZING voice!!

Everyone loved Sarah! Our guests, my husband and I - everyone!! I fell in love with her voice at a bridal show and couldn’t have been happier that all of my guests loved her just as much as I did!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Martha

Martha White · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing and Talented

Our wedding planner suggested Sarah! We were planning our wedding from Spain and had little time. Sarah was patient with us and waited for our list of songs. She had such a large range of music and each song sounded perfect. We had a range from 70's to county to current. Truly one of the best parts of our wedding! Very nice and professional.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Standifird · Married on 05/10/2019

Bridal Shower

I hired Sarah to play/sing as guests arrived and ate lunch at a bridal shower for my niece. She was amazing! One of our guests even commented that she had thought that we had the radio playing, but turned the corner and saw Sarah and was blown away! Sarah's voice is so beautiful. She is an extremely talented musician and was the pièce de résistance at the shower. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Victoria Gerkin · Married on 03/07/2019

Blew my guests' minds!

Sarah was amazing! I booked her sight unseen/heard off a recommendation from my venue, then got to see her play at a hotel with my mother, who would not stop crying! After that I knew we had made the right decision. I had her play for my guests' when they arrived during the champagne welcome, so she was the first thing people heard pulling up, and they were blown away! I am so glad we had he play for our wedding and cocktail hour also, she gave such a special touch that NO cd or DJ can give to your big day. Trust me she is worth it, her voice is so angelic and beautiful it still gives me goose bumps listening to the videos I took.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Sarah Vanell 8
    Sarah Vanell 9
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Jeans · Married on 02/16/2019

A Cruicial Addition to Any Wedding.

We hired Sarah for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Working with her was so easy and she provided quick responses with great feedback to truly help us capture the vibe we wanted for both events! Her music at the ceremony was romantic, and elegant, while our cocktail hour music was playful, whimsical, and lighthearted. We have heard from so many of our guests that she was crucial to helping set the vibe we wanted with her beautiful acoustic skills and amazing vocals! She even learned an acoustic version of "Havana" for us, which was everyone's favorite twist! Could not recommend enough!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Evelyn · Married on 02/09/2019

Hire a Star and A Professional, Memorable Singer

My groom and I hired Sarah Vanell to sing the two most important songs of our wedding ceremony: the bride's entrance song (which was kept a surprise from the groom), and our first dance song which we did immediately at the end of the wedding ceremony on the lawn. In a word, Sarah is a professional and a star. (I guess one word wasn't enough!) Her singing was one of the highlights of our wedding. She had to prepare with only the briefest rehearsal with a pianist from Dallas and she sang with him as if they were long time music partners. Our two songs were very different, one a sweet ballad and the other an uptempo dance number - and both were executed beautifully. Sarah is usually the singer for an entire wedding and my groom and I are delighted to recommend that she be considered for that important role in your celebration.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Greg

Greg Wondga · Married on 01/01/2019

Stunning musician

We were blessed to have Sarah Vanell play at our wedding. She arrived and set up early so that our guests entered the venue with the sounds of her beautiful voice and guitar. Sarah has a large repertoire of songs to choose from and will learn songs if asked to do so. Sarah went beyond the role of musician. It was a cold day and she provided blankets and her heater for our guests. Everyone remarked at how amazing she was. She was excited to go along with a family tradition we have of singing "Hey Jude" together - which the children really loved. She was extremely accommodating and we decided to keep her playing as long as possible. We would recommend Sarah without hesitation.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Bravo · Married on 11/17/2018

Magical Performer

I had an idea of what I wanted from Sarah and she took it and created a beautiful wedding for me. My guests were so entranced with her and she made one of my favorite moments of my wedding (walking down the aisle) magical. She was perfect!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Sarah Vanell 10
  • Kailee

Kailee Smith · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Musician!!

Sarah was so amazing as our wedding musician! She was responsive, gave us ideas and even learned our wedding song for our first dance! We went to visit her before hand and she played some songs for us that she thought would be good (since we didn’t have the faintest clue where to start)! We got an unbelievable amount of compliments about her! Sarah, thank you for making our wedding unique and truly unforgettable! We can’t wait to come visit you again soon!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Sarah M · Married on 10/13/2018

The most beautiful voice!

Our wedding planner, Andrea Leslie Weddings and Events recommended Sarah to us and from the moment we heard her play at a wedding registry event we knew we wanted to have Sarah part of our wedding day. We instantly fell in love with her voice, the romantic presence that she brings, and how genuine she is when working with her. We had Sarah play for our ceremony and cocktail hour and received so many comments about how amazing she was from our guests. During our planning process Sarah checked in with us numerous times, offered great recommendations for songs, and was even willing to learn new songs that weren’t currently on her list. Could not be happier to recommend her to anyone looking for an acoustic singer for their special event. She is the absolute BEST!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

If you plan to incorporate music in any way to your wedding ceremony, or your cocktail hour, you absolutely must book with Sarah! Her live acoustic guitar and singing was the PERFECT addition to our special day. She was so wonderful to work with- helpful, responsive, and she even played the specific cover versions of songs that I wanted to incorporate. The day of the wedding, she was prompt, professional, and of course she sounded beautiful! Having Sarah there for our ceremony AND our cocktail hour really added a special extra touch that you cannot get from a CD or a DJ. We also received so many compliments from guests saying that she did a wonderful job. I would absolutely recommend Sarah!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Sarah Vanell 11
    Sarah Vanell 12
    Sarah Vanell 13

Alyssa · Married on 08/10/2018

Sarah is truly amazing! I met Sarah in early 2016 as I was planning my wedding later that year. Due to unforeseen circumstances we had to postpone our wedding. Sarah graciously returned our deposit (no other vendor would). Flash forward to 2018 my husband and I were finally able to have the wedding we had once planned. I knew Sarah would be one of the first people we would hire when we got back to planning. She learned three new songs, her and her agent were professional and easy to work with. I made it clear to my photographer I wanted to make it to cocktail hour so that I too could enjoy her singing along with my guests and she didn’t dissapoint! We had so many compliments on how great she was! 100% here Sarah!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Sarah Vanell 14

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

If you are looking for a vocalist, look no further - Sarah is the best there is!! We hired Sarah to sing for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Her manager was great to work with throughout the whole process. On the day of our wedding, Sarah executed flawlessly. She learned 3 songs for our wedding. One was the processional song (Who I Am - Wade Bowen) and another one we used for the bridal march (When The Right One Comes Along - cast of Nashville). These songs were special to us and she couldn't have done a better job. It seriously brings tears to my eyes every time I hear the bridal march song now, thinking back to how perfect it sounded as I was walking down the aisle. We received tons of compliments on her performance, she was definitely a highlight of our wedding day!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

LISSA · Married on 04/14/2018

Sarah was a dream come true- she was the gem of our wedding! - for a small intimate wedding at L'Auberge Sedona AZ. We only had 15 total people at our wedding so there was no need for a band or DJ, but we still wanted SOME music and loved the idea of an acoustic guitarist who sings as well since we just love live music. We found Sarah through a friend, and she plays weekly at a local restaurant so we could go hear her first before booking her. She plays at an Italian place in Chandler - Vincitorio’s Restaurant. Once we heard her- we just knew she was perfect for us! She is just amazing, so sweet, has a list of so many songs that she sings with her own tone- very soft, subtle sweet voice. She will learn 3 new songs of your choosing too for your wedding. We hired her for 5 hours to play all the way through our small wedding, dinner and reception on an open air patio at L'Auberge in Sedona- she was simply the gem of our wedding and to this day after the wedding we still talk about! Very reasonably priced and worth every penny to bring her from Gilbert to Sedona.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Sarah Vanell 15
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/17/2018

Sarah is just absolutely AMAZING! She made our wedding day SO special. She was so sweet and kind to work with and everything went smoothly and as planned. I had first discovered Sarah from one of my friends weddings and I knew I had to have her at mine! We had her play for both the ceremony and cocktail hour and all night our guests kept coming up to us telling us how beautiful her voice was and what a great job she did. I even had a few girlfriends come up to me and wanted to book her for their wedding as well! Would HIGHLY recommend Sarah 10000%!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Emily · Married on 02/05/2018

Sarah was SO amazing on our special day. Everyone has been talking about how beautiful her music was and how much they loved her ever since we got married. She was a hidden gem found at the bridal expo alllllll the way in the back after all the booths and I’m so glad we made it back there because she was my favorite part of the engagement party and wedding! We asked her to do both of our events and she was outstanding. Thank you Sarah

I don’t know if the cost I put is accurate because my this was something my in-laws gave us for the wedding but it’s not far off from that number. Best money spent on the whole day!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Jessie · Married on 02/02/2018

Sarah was incredible!!! She played the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and through dinner. I can't even begin to count up the number of compliments I received from friends/family throughout the night about Sarah. She was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. Everything leading up to the wedding went very smoothly with Sarah too. She checked in, learned new songs for us, and was on top of the timeline. You will not be disappointed with Sarah!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Ali · Married on 10/21/2017

Sarah ways absolutely amazing!! I booked her after hearing her sing at the bridal expo and instantly fell in love with her voice. She made everything super easy and had great recommendations for songs. I lost count of all the compliments our guests gave her. Definitely worth hiring for your wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2017

ashley · Married on 10/20/2017

Sarah was an absolute star! We hired her to do our ceremony and cocktail hour our guests were raving about her all evening. She was very easy and responsive to book with. She also learned a song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to, which was very special to both my husband and me.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Korene · Married on 10/14/2017

I booked Sarah at the bridal expo, I automatically fell in love with her beautiful voice. Throughout the 10 months of my wedding planning she was very easy to make contact with and we spoke about each song I wanted her to sing. Sarah without a doubt should be booked for every wedding!
    Korene

Sent on 10/22/2017

Angelica · Married on 09/03/2017

Sarah is amazing! She is a must have for your special day! I met her at a bridal expo for another bride and knew I needed to have her at my wedding one day! 3 years later I booked her for my ceremony and cocktail/dinner hour. She is very organized and detailed and makes your day truely special. She sang all the songs we requested and we received so many wonderful compliments on how beautiful and talented she was. Truely a flawless and very professional performance, I never had to worry about what was going to happen next as Sarah and I outlined everything beforehand. When Sarah was done performing she gave me the biggest hug and told me the wedding was beautiful. She is the nicest person and I plan on hiring her every chance I get! I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kim · Married on 04/28/2017

The best thing to say about Sarah is how many compliments we received from our guests, we lost count. She was amazing. Her voice radiated through the wedding site, so beautiful, so confident, people said they could have listened to her all night! I asked her to learn a special song that was a favorite of my mothers (she is no longer with us), which is an old song and not easy to sing. Sarah did not hesitate! She sang it as the bridal party walked in and absolutely mastered it. I had tears in my eyes as I walked up behind them. She is professional, nice, responsive, adorable and her talent is beyond words. We are so grateful to have found her and would not hesitate to recommend her or use her again. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Nichole · Married on 04/15/2017

I cannot say enough about Sarah! Sarah was prompt and helpful during the entire wedding process, not just the day of. Sarah was the only music we had for the entire night of our wedding, I told her to take breaks whenever she needed, but she kept going the entire evening. Sarah was able to make last minute adjustments as the night unfolded to make the night run seamlessly. Everyone who attended the wedding felt that Sarah made the night so much more memorable. I would recommend Sarah to everyone!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Sarah! She played for the ceremony and cocktail hour at my recent March wedding at Troon North Golf Club. In addition to being incredibly talented, she was personable, accommodating, and willing to learn new songs to play, if requested. Her song list is so comprehensive. I was amazed at how quickly she would respond to e-mails and calls, and, when asked, she always had good suggestions for songs. After hearing Sarah, a guest at my wedding who is getting married reached out to book her. Thank you, Sarah - I received so many compliments on my ceremony and cocktail music.

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • User6262060 · 2+ years ago

BOOK SARAH!!!! Sarah was beyond professional, talented, helpful and simply amazing!! She performed the ceremony music and cocktail hour. Sarah was so attentive and responsive in communication. She was professional and I never had to second guess what she was doing (which is amazing as a busy bride). To top it all off, her voice is so incredible and EVERYONE enjoyed her music. It was like I had hired a private concert for everyone!!! Her pricing was very reasonable considering her talent and professionalism. SHE IS A MUST!

Sent on 03/21/2017