58 Reviews for Sarah Vanell

Instrumentals (6)
Sound/PA System (5)
Reception (3)
58 Sarah Vanell Reviews

Sarah is truly amazing! I met Sarah in early 2016 as I was planning my wedding later that year. Due to unforeseen circumstances we had to postpone our wedding. Sarah graciously returned our deposit (no other vendor would). Flash forward to 2018 my husband and I were finally able to have the wedding we had once planned. I knew Sarah would be one of the first people we would hire when we got back to planning. She learned three new songs, her and her agent were professional and easy to work with. I made it clear to my photographer I wanted to make it to cocktail hour so that I too could enjoy her singing along with my guests and she didn’t dissapoint! We had so many compliments on how great she was! 100% here Sarah!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Soloist / Vocalist

If you are looking for a vocalist, look no further - Sarah is the best there is!! We hired Sarah to sing for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Her manager was great to work with throughout the whole process. On the day of our wedding, Sarah executed flawlessly. She learned 3 songs for our wedding. One was the processional song (Who I Am - Wade Bowen) and another one we used for the bridal march (When The Right One Comes Along - cast of Nashville). These songs were special to us and she couldn't have done a better job. It seriously brings tears to my eyes every time I hear the bridal march song now, thinking back to how perfect it sounded as I was walking down the aisle. We received tons of compliments on her performance, she was definitely a highlight of our wedding day!!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Vocals

Sarah was a dream come true- she was the gem of our wedding! - for a small intimate wedding at L'Auberge Sedona AZ. We only had 15 total people at our wedding so there was no need for a band or DJ, but we still wanted SOME music and loved the idea of an acoustic guitarist who sings as well since we just love live music. We found Sarah through a friend, and she plays weekly at a local restaurant so we could go hear her first before booking her. She plays at an Italian place in Chandler - Vincitorio’s Restaurant. Once we heard her- we just knew she was perfect for us! She is just amazing, so sweet, has a list of so many songs that she sings with her own tone- very soft, subtle sweet voice. She will learn 3 new songs of your choosing too for your wedding. We hired her for 5 hours to play all the way through our small wedding, dinner and reception on an open air patio at L'Auberge in Sedona- she was simply the gem of our wedding and to this day after the wedding we still talk about! Very reasonably priced and worth every penny to bring her from Gilbert to Sedona.

Profile Picture LISSA, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Sarah is just absolutely AMAZING! She made our wedding day SO special. She was so sweet and kind to work with and everything went smoothly and as planned. I had first discovered Sarah from one of my friends weddings and I knew I had to have her at mine! We had her play for both the ceremony and cocktail hour and all night our guests kept coming up to us telling us how beautiful her voice was and what a great job she did. I even had a few girlfriends come up to me and wanted to book her for their wedding as well! Would HIGHLY recommend Sarah 10000%!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Sarah was SO amazing on our special day. Everyone has been talking about how beautiful her music was and how much they loved her ever since we got married. She was a hidden gem found at the bridal expo alllllll the way in the back after all the booths and I’m so glad we made it back there because she was my favorite part of the engagement party and wedding! We asked her to do both of our events and she was outstanding. Thank you Sarah

I don’t know if the cost I put is accurate because my this was something my in-laws gave us for the wedding but it’s not far off from that number. Best money spent on the whole day!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Vocals, Guitar

Sarah was incredible!!! She played the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and through dinner. I can't even begin to count up the number of compliments I received from friends/family throughout the night about Sarah. She was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. Everything leading up to the wedding went very smoothly with Sarah too. She checked in, learned new songs for us, and was on top of the timeline. You will not be disappointed with Sarah!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 2/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Sarah ways absolutely amazing!! I booked her after hearing her sing at the bridal expo and instantly fell in love with her voice. She made everything super easy and had great recommendations for songs. I lost count of all the compliments our guests gave her. Definitely worth hiring for your wedding!

Profile Picture Ali, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Sarah was an absolute star! We hired her to do our ceremony and cocktail hour our guests were raving about her all evening. She was very easy and responsive to book with. She also learned a song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to, which was very special to both my husband and me.

Profile Picture ashley, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Vocals, Soloist / Vocalist, Guitar

I booked Sarah at the bridal expo, I automatically fell in love with her beautiful voice. Throughout the 10 months of my wedding planning she was very easy to make contact with and we spoke about each song I wanted her to sing. Sarah without a doubt should be booked for every wedding!
Korene

Profile Picture Korene, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sarah is amazing! She is a must have for your special day! I met her at a bridal expo for another bride and knew I needed to have her at my wedding one day! 3 years later I booked her for my ceremony and cocktail/dinner hour. She is very organized and detailed and makes your day truely special. She sang all the songs we requested and we received so many wonderful compliments on how beautiful and talented she was. Truely a flawless and very professional performance, I never had to worry about what was going to happen next as Sarah and I outlined everything beforehand. When Sarah was done performing she gave me the biggest hug and told me the wedding was beautiful. She is the nicest person and I plan on hiring her every chance I get! I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Angelica, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer
Services Used: Guitar, Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception, Sound/PA System, Vocals

The best thing to say about Sarah is how many compliments we received from our guests, we lost count. She was amazing. Her voice radiated through the wedding site, so beautiful, so confident, people said they could have listened to her all night! I asked her to learn a special song that was a favorite of my mothers (she is no longer with us), which is an old song and not easy to sing. Sarah did not hesitate! She sang it as the bridal party walked in and absolutely mastered it. I had tears in my eyes as I walked up behind them. She is professional, nice, responsive, adorable and her talent is beyond words. We are so grateful to have found her and would not hesitate to recommend her or use her again. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I cannot say enough about Sarah! Sarah was prompt and helpful during the entire wedding process, not just the day of. Sarah was the only music we had for the entire night of our wedding, I told her to take breaks whenever she needed, but she kept going the entire evening. Sarah was able to make last minute adjustments as the night unfolded to make the night run seamlessly. Everyone who attended the wedding felt that Sarah made the night so much more memorable. I would recommend Sarah to everyone!

Profile Picture Nichole, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Soloist / Vocalist, Guitar, Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception, Vocals

I cannot say enough positive things about Sarah! She played for the ceremony and cocktail hour at my recent March wedding at Troon North Golf Club. In addition to being incredibly talented, she was personable, accommodating, and willing to learn new songs to play, if requested. Her song list is so comprehensive. I was amazed at how quickly she would respond to e-mails and calls, and, when asked, she always had good suggestions for songs. After hearing Sarah, a guest at my wedding who is getting married reached out to book her. Thank you, Sarah - I received so many compliments on my ceremony and cocktail music.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

BOOK SARAH!!!! Sarah was beyond professional, talented, helpful and simply amazing!! She performed the ceremony music and cocktail hour. Sarah was so attentive and responsive in communication. She was professional and I never had to second guess what she was doing (which is amazing as a busy bride). To top it all off, her voice is so incredible and EVERYONE enjoyed her music. It was like I had hired a private concert for everyone!!! Her pricing was very reasonable considering her talent and professionalism. SHE IS A MUST!

Profile Picture User6262060, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Vocals, Guitar

My husband and I found Sarah online and noticed she plays at a restaurant near by so we went to check her out and fell in love. We were so excited to have her play at our wedding (Ceremony & Cocktail hour), but were also sad that we wouldn't be able to hear her during pictures. Turns out we got to hear her the whole time and it was absolutely amazing. I think every one of our 150 guests came up to us raving about her. She has an unbelievable amount of songs on her list and the whole process with her was so easy. We can't wait to go and see her every chance we get. Thank you Sarah, you're the best!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 2/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Soloist / Vocalist, Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System, Vocals

All I can say about Sarah is WOW. I first heard her beautiful voice at the Arizona Bridal Expo where I had to have her. Her pricing was incredible. She sang for the ceremony portion of my wedding. The process of booking and payment was super easy. She lets you choose 3 songs that aren't in her library to learn. I got many compliments from my guests. One said that they thought it was a recording until he saw her. THANK YOU Sarah for the most amazing music. You are very talented.

Profile Picture Krystle, 1/21/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Vocals, Soloist / Vocalist

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sarah. I discovered Sarah at the bridal show last January but she was tucked back towards the end near the bridal dresses and after hearing her voice, the voice of an angel, and realized that she should have been at the very beginning. We had Sarah perform at our cocktail hour and I wish we had booked her for all day. All of our guests were so impressed with her talent that they could not stop talking about her all evening and into the next couple of days. We requested a special song for our first dance that was not on her song list and she was more than willing to accommodate our request. It was beautiful and she did an amazing job not only with our first dance song but also the entire cocktail hour. You definitely want Sarah as part of your wedding experience whether it is the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and/or wedding reception. Thanks Sarah for making the cocktail hour so special and memorable!

Profile Picture Katie , 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

From the moment I met Sarah, she made my friend cry from her singing - in a good way. She just sounded so beautiful! Her manager Kathy was very accommodating and quickly responded to my emails/calls/texts. I was a very indecisive bride, but Kathy and Sarah was very patient and helpful with ideas and suggestion. EVERYONE made a comment on how amazing Sarah was, everyone loved her voice and talent! Every single penny I spent on her performance was very much worth it. It truly made our ceremony and cocktail hour stand out and enjoyable, I would absolutely recommend Sarah Vanell to anyone looking to add a special touch to their event. I can't say enough good things about our whole experience, from beginning to end, of Sarah and her team.

Profile Picture Yadell, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Guitar, Soloist / Vocalist

Sarah Vanell is AMAZING! I would highly recommend hiring her for your big day, or any occasion leading up to it! My (now) husband and I went to listen to Sarah almost a year before our wedding at the Marriott Suites in Old Town Scottsdale. We knew from the moment we heard her voice and met her smiling face that she had to be a part of our wedding day. Sarah's voice is so beautiful and captivating. That night at the Marriott she gave us a huge list from which we could request songs for her to play. There was such a wide variety of options! Some of today's top hits and some classics too. We enjoyed our evening by the fire-pit listening to Sarah and dreaming of our wedding day. We immediately decided to hire Sarah for our ceremony music and she was nothing but helpful through out the process. We were able to make special requests for our wedding ceremony of up to 3 original songs which was very special. Please know that if you decide to move forward with Sarah Vanell, you will not regret it! I am beyond thankful she was a part of our day. I know our guests loved her as we have been receiving so many compliments. My only regret is that we didn't hire her for cocktail hour too!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Vocals, Soloist / Vocalist

Wow, where do I begin?! Sarah Vanell was hands down one of the best wedding planning decisions we made throughout the entire process. My husband and I went to see her (I believe nearly a year before our wedding) and knew immediately that we needed her to be a part of our special day. Her voice is not only breathtaking, but she knows a large variety of songs that will keep guests of all ages and generations entertained the entire time. I cannot say enough about her professionalism, kindness, sweet demeanor and true desire to make us happy on our wedding day. She responded more quickly than any of my other wedding vendors and answered every little question I had!! Not only that, but she took it upon herself to have her assistant go to my venue just to ensure that everything would go as smoothly as possible on our wedding day. She learned three new songs for us that we requested and brought nearly everyone to tears. She truly set the tone for my ceremony and cocktail hour. Many of my guests (including our photographers and videographers) were commenting about her all night long. I could go on and on about how amazing Sarah Vanell is, but I truly think you should just find out for yourself! Look no further, she is the best!!!! Thank you, Sarah, for being a part of the most beautiful day of my life and making it THAT much more beautiful!! XO!

Profile Picture Carmen, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Vocals, Guitar, Soloist / Vocalist

We heard Sarah at a bridal show and knew right away we wanted to book her. We planned to have our wedding at the University of Phoenix Stadium. WE had to wait almost six months to find out what weekend we could have our wedding. Sarah was very patient and gave us tow days that she held until we would find out the date. Finally the Cardinal schedule came out and we got the weekend we wanted. The ceremony was spectacular and all my guests loved the music Sarah played. My wife and I were especially happy and glad we had Sarah perform. We highly recommend Sarah..

Profile Picture wence, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sarah Vanell is an amazing performer. All of the wedding guests were entertained -- many guests made a point to tell us how much they enjoyed her singing. She has a huge list of songs to select from. Additionally, she learned three new songs just for our wedding and did an AWESOME job with them. I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Michael, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Sarah Vanell perform for the cocktail hour at our wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. We originally were not going to have any live music (just a DJ) for the wedding. However, we heard Sarah playing at a friend's wedding a couple months before ours and absolutely loved her performance. We booked her somewhat last minute but the process was very easy. Her song list is so extensive, we had no trouble finding songs we wanted her to play during the one hour we had her. All the renditions she played were amazing, we were so pleased and couldn't have been happier. It was such a nice touch having her beautiful voice and music encompassing the entire venue as we got the party started. The ambience she created was perfect for people to relax and have a couple drinks. She was perfect! Thank you, Sarah! :)

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Vocals, Guitar, Soloist / Vocalist

Sarah was amazing! I just got to listen back to our wedding and remember how great she sounded. She is very easy to work with, prompt in her responses, and has a HUGE song list. She also will allow a few additions if it is early enough in advance. Got a lot of compliments that she was amazing. Thanks Sarah! Would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture User5149482, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Guitar

Sarah is AMAZING. She and her manager are incredibly professional and attentive to communication. I (the bride) was very overwhelmed the last couple of weeks leading up to the wedding day, and Sarah took initiative to reach out and follow up with me on the items that we hadn't yet confirmed (which I immensely appreciated, it helped me stay on track). The booking process was easy, and can be done through email or a phone call. Sarah and her manager even took the time to visit the venue and scout a location for her to set up and ensure they had what they needed (e.g. power outlet etc) She and her team are also incredibly flexible.

When it came to choosing music, it was a tough narrowing down our favorites from her extensive list. We loved every single song! Having her play live for our guests was such a special treat. Guests raved about her talent and how peaceful/joyful they felt during the cocktail hour.

OUR FIRST SONG!!! Wow. I will NEVER FORGET how I felt in those moments. Having SUCH beautiful music fill the room, with Sarah's voice and guitar singing such a meaningful song to us, surrounded by our loved ones... When the song started, my heart filled with pure happiness and eyes with tears.. I remember feeling overwhelmed and saying to my new husband "I am so happy". (I don't think this memory would have been the same had it been a recording that the DJ played, just saying).

THE BEST PART OF ALL: Sarah gives clients an opportunity to request 2 songs not on her song list. We requested a Spanish song for the MOTHER/GROOM dance. It is my mother in law's all time favorite song, and it brings her to tears whenever she hears it (it reminds her of her own mother). I remember watching her face as the music began and seeing her reaction as she realized what song Sarah was singing. There was not a dry eye in the room! Everyone lost it, and it was SO beautiful. This is something no one else could have given us, except Sarah. We can't thank her enough...

Profile Picture Fatima, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception, Sound/PA System, Vocals