Shannon Smith Events

Gilbert, AZ View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Shannon Smith Events 14 years in business has prepared us to handle any timeline. With as few as four months or more than a year, our full-service experience will walk you through every little detail. We marry your personality and preferences with our Shannon Smith Events style and from that... your dream day is born.

Established relationships with vendors such as; photographers, floral artists, catering, bands and wedding cake designers allow us to pass along preferred pricing to help you maximize your budget.

Details are our specialty. From the creative to the necessary, we carefully suggest and manage all of your wedding events. We believe the engagement season of your engagement should be one to enjoy, while we work on the back end to build a beautiful day.

*Formerly Sassy Soirees

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Susan K. Married on 01/09/2022

Handled Our Wedding Details Effortlessly

Shannon was reliable and available for my calls and texts leading up to our wedding. I felt confident that she had a handle on everything on our wedding day, which really gave me peace of mind. She didn't miss a beat! It was a beautiful day for all!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 02/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most responsive and helpful wedding planner and company!

I worked with Shannon for my wedding and from the moment I signed the contract, she was available by text and call whenever I needed her. She was there to bounce ideas off of as well as let me know all of the vendors, design details, and items I needed for the wedding so I didn't miss anything. The month of our wedding I sort of passed the ball off to Shannon and she worked with my vendors to get a timeline together and ensure everything was in place for the wedding day. The week of the wedding we had to deal with the possibility of rain on our wedding day as well (it did rain and they were prepared!). When I called Shannon very worried, she had already taken all the necessary steps to present me with options and it took so much stress off my shoulders. I can't recommend her enough, she was such a calming presence the day of the wedding and everything ran so smoothly, which is a big feat considering it was during covid times and the weather.
    Elyse S. Married on 02/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Wedding Planner!!

Shannon was the real MVP of the Storey wedding! You MUST book her 😊 She is the most incredible wedding planner and amazing person with the biggest heart. I am grateful to now have her as a friend. She has been through it all with us. She listened to months of tears during rescheduling due to COVID, and she never once showed how stressed she must have been. I am only one of MANY brides she helped re-plan weddings for, and she was so calm as she helped every one of us change our dream. She answered every frantic call, text, and email, listened to every request from our many family members with a smile on her face, and made every detail happen! Shannon was such a light during a very uncertain, stressful time. She always made me feel like our wedding was her top priority, even during what was probably the most difficult time of her event planning and management career (all while taking care of her amazing family through a global pandemic!) Truly a remarkable human being. Her passion, love, and attention to detail showed in every aspect of our wedding. Seven months later, our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was. Every moment went off without a hitch. She helped make my intimate, classic wedding vision come to life. The memories are priceless.
    To Shannon, thank you for loving and supporting us through our very extended engagement and now through our married life. I’m forever grateful for you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

4285 S. Red Rock St Gilbert, AZ, 85297
Location of (Shannon Smith Events)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding