RoseBud Entertainment Reviews

64 Reviews for RoseBud Entertainment

1 User photo

RoseBud Entertainment 1

Edward · Married on 06/23/2018

I am going to keep this short. My sister married one of my good friends and used this guy. I am only writing this review because he was really that good at what he does. You are not just paying for a DJ. He sent a whole schedule of his part in the wedding and helps bring the couples envision to life. I was the best man for the wedding. Once he got there, I felt like the true wedding coordinator arrived. He gets everyone involved; truly showing you how important the DJ's role can be. I am definitely using his service for my future wedding!

In conclusion, Do NOT go cheap on hiring a DJ.

Sent on 06/26/2018

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

This is such a great surprise. Thanks EJ for taking the time to write this review. Is your girlfriend expecting... cough... expecting you to propose soon? Lol.

erin · Married on 11/18/2017

Budd was an amazing DJ. From the first phone call to the wedding day he really got to know my husband and I. We had a few in person meetings with him where we started to feel more like friends. He is super down to earth and really listens to what we wanted for the music and entertainment for our wedding day. When we started to run a little behind during our reception Budd jumped in and made sure we got all the activities- cake cutting, bouquet toss and garter toss all in. I would HIGHLY recommend Budd and hope to use his services again one day!

• Bianca

Bianca · Married on 08/26/2017

Budd is awesome!!!!! Of all of our great vendors I️ think he was the best. He made the wedding with the great games and awesome music, and his ability to read the room and get people dancing was top notch. We had so many people tell us what a great DJ and MC he was, and we couldn’t agree more. We were so impressed by his entire planning process, and he made it so easy on us. He was very responsive to any questions we had, and he was so polite in reminding us of the tasks we still needed to complete. He has a very intuitive website where you can choose your songs for each part of the wedding on your own time, and he has the ability to cut and edit songs to make them exactly how you want them (shorter, longer, joining songs, etc.). He also has all the equipment to make your wedding look great without the nickel and diming that most wedding vendors partake in. Booking with Budd not only included all the sound equipment for the ceremony and reception, but it included uplights, cake spot lighting, and custom monogram projected onto the wall. To sum it up, Budd is an awesome DJ/MC who will be there every step of the way to guide you and help customize your wedding exactly how you want it. I will definitely be recommnending Budd to everyone I know!

Tori · Married on 07/13/2017

Budd Moyer was the reason why my wedding day was a success! His amazing personality and spirit was just what my husband and I needed on our wedding day. From day 1 he because more than a DJ. He became a friend! He truly cared for my husband and I. When planning a wedding a lot of things will go wrong, but let me tell you...entertainment won't be one of those things to go wrong with Budd Moyer. He even got my Grandpa dancing! My Grandpa had multiple spinal surgeries and Budd played the right mix of songs that got my Grandpa out of his seat willingly and was the star of the show! Watching my Grandpa dance to his favorite songs made my day even more special! Budd was the right choice for our wedding! Thank you Budd for making our rehearsal and wedding day the best days of our lives.

RoseBud Entertainment 2

Lexi · Married on 04/29/2017

Bud was the best DJ we could have ever asked for. I was shocked during our first meeting with the questions he was asking because his interest showed how well he was going to do. It sounded like he would definitely keep the night on track and interesting, in which he did. He has great ideas for games and entertainment, rather than just playing music all night. My guests were blown away and very entertained. I would recommend him to anyone!

Kim · Married on 04/28/2017

This was a hands-down easy review as Bud is the best, a very talented Master of Ceremonies and DJ! We got SO many compliments about him after the wedding and reception, he was simply awesome! He knows exactly what he is doing, knows how to read people and work with other vendors, is super flexible and knowledgeable, came up with so many unique ideas and really knows his stuff! He has state-of-the-art equipment and stays on top of everything new... he can do anything from a music standpoint to pinpointing the cake. Truly one of those rare people you hire and know don't have to worry about a thing! We are super-grateful for having found him and although we don't plan to do this again (ha ha) we would hire him for other events in a heart beat. You will be glad and pleased with yourselves for hiring Bud.

Johanne · Married on 12/18/2016

Budd is an amazing DJ and you would be hard pressed to find someone like him. We were randomly searching for DJ's online and came across his company name "Rosebud Entertainment" which has a special meaning for my husband and I. We decided to meet with him and were blown away by his personality and the way he envisioned the wedding. He encouraged us to talk and meet with other DJ's to see if we really did want to go with him before we made our decision. We took his advice and met with other DJ's but they did not have the same passion and vision that Budd had. We certainly made the right choice when we decided to go with Budd.

He is very supportive and easy to get a hold of when we had any questions. He made the planning process a breeze and it was a lot of fun meeting up with him and talking about what we had in mind for the big day. He is professional but not afraid to have a lot of fun. He is easy to get along with and has a great personality. Everything a talented DJ needs.

What makes Budd stand apart from other DJ's in his profession is that he makes everything memorable. He is able to include everyone in the celebration and each part of the reception kept every guest engaged. He truly did tell and express our Love Story and made the day amazing. He was not the type of DJ that just stood there and played songs at the right times. He was our Master of Ceremonies who was able to piece everything together and make it special. Every memory stood out and was unforgettable!

If you are trying to decide about which DJ to go with, look no further! Budd will help make your big day an event that you and your guests will never forget.

Budd, thank you so much for all of your help! You really did make a big difference in our special day and we will always be keeping you in mind for any future events that we will have. Thank you again!

Sent on 12/31/2016

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Johanne, you and Geoff are so much fun. You made it easy to be your DJ and MC. I look forward to seeing how your life unfolds. Thank you for letting me share in this part of it.

Taiwah · Married on 12/14/2016

We hired Budd and he was great right from the beginning, unfortunately life events hindered us from being able to move forward with him; and while he could have just said figure out your next steps yourselves he not only referred a new rep he took the time to get us connected. He is an amazing person, if you get the opportunity to work with him..... do so!

Rebecca · Married on 11/19/2016

Budd was absolutely AMAZING! He was the partner in crime with my fiancée (now husband). We all just clicked. He was one of the best part of our wedding. He went above and beyond. So energetic and made everything we wanted happen with out any problems. All our guests loved him! He was very helpful with suggestions if necessary. Look no further, Budd is your guy!

Sent on 12/09/2016

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. You and Chris were so much fun and your love story is so unique. I don't think I'll ever forget what some of your guests yelled out during the reading of it. I still laugh when I think of it. I wish you and Chris all of the best together.

Laci · Married on 10/29/2016

From start to finish, Bud was excellent. He knows what he is doing and knows how to work a crowd! He is extremely organized and really listens to what you want. He has great ideas and will customize your wedding exactly how you want and see fit. I, along with my guests had the time of our lives on the dance floor. I had comments all night about how amazing Bud was. He kept the guests interested and engaged the entire time. I was so impressed with his client event planning site that allows you to create the ultimate playlist and organize the ceremony/reception just the way you want it. If you're looking for a DJ that listens, truly cares and will add an extra "oomph" to your special day, Bud is it!

Sent on 11/15/2016

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words. You and Keven are so great together and your guests were there to party. I enjoyed learning about the two of you and being a part of such a special day.

Jaime · Married on 10/13/2016

Budd was absolutely amazing. He was one of the best part of our wedding. He went above and beyond. So energetic and made everything we wanted happen with out any problems. All night my guest kept telling me how awesome my dj was. He was spot on with everything. Will miss him now the wedding is over, but hope to use him again

Sent on 10/16/2016

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You and Patrick were so much fun to celebrate with. It was also great to see Patrick get to dance until the very end!!!

Budd was an absolutely amazing wedding DJ. Not only did he play great music the entire reception but he organized, coordinated, and had several original ideas that we used throughout the ceremony/reception. Our wedding was the greatest night of our lives and Budd deserves a lot of the credit for making the magic happen. If you're looking for a wedding DJ, you can stop now. Call Budd, give him a general idea of what you want, he will take care of everything, leaving you able to enjoy your day with no stress. I can not recommend Budd higher.

• tiffnaaron

Tiffany · Married on 09/30/2016

Budd was the best DJ/MC we could have hoped for. He is friendly and very laid back, but professional all at the same time! He was super flexible with our budget as well which was a huge help. I truly believe he was one of the reasons our wedding went so well. He made our ceremony everything I had dreamed of because of the music he helped us choose. Our reception was so entertaining, not just with the music, but the games as well. We started the evening with the kissing game, then after dinner we played the shoe game. My husband wanted to remove my garter in private, so Budd suggested a garter replacement with my sister and her boyfriend, which was absolutely hilarious. We loved him, our guests loved him, and the music was perfect all evening long. I will be recommending him to all my friends getting married in the future!! Love you Budd!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Hi Tiffany. You are amazing and so is Aaron. I loved your first dance and even with the wardrobe malfunction, it was beautiful. I've officially restocked my safety pins with extra :)

Mikaila · Married on 06/17/2016

Bud was amazing he really took the time to get to know my husband and I.

Sent on 07/07/2016

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review. The two of you are so cute together and your story was so touching. I wish you both all of the best!

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2016

From our first meeting, my husband and I knew we were in good hands with Bud! He truly wanted to get to know us and find out what our vision for our wedding was. Bud provided music and sound for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, as well as uplighting and a custom monogram for the reception that really added a special touch. We had multiple meeting both in person and over the phone to ensure our day would go perfectly. The day of our wedding he kept the whole event running smoothly and according to our timeline. He was so great to work with and even wrote a funny and endearing speech about our love story for our entrance into the reception. Bud had all of our guests up and dancing the entire time! After the wedding our guest raved about how good the music was. We couldn't have asked to work with a better DJ!

Diana · Married on 04/18/2016

BOOK ROSEBUD RIGHT NOW!!!

I'm not going to lie, my fiance was the one who wanted to book RoseBud, I wanted to book someone else. We met with RoseBud anyways because that's how much my fiance seemed to like him and after meeting him, I knew we had to have him be our DJ because 1) my fiance honestly thought he was like the best ever 2) he seemed genuinely interested in us, why we were together, and what we liked. 3) he did something called a "Love Story" at our wedding, which made it more personable and allowed guests to know a bit about us as a couple in ways they hadn't before (fun ways, not embarrassing ways).

Look, any Dj can play music when he's supposed to and any DJ can play a song that you request, but not any DJ is going to treat you the way RoseBud will. He not only served as our DJ, but almost like our Day of Organizer! We made a timeline together and he kept everything going smoothly and on time. He was a storyteller when telling our Love Story and was very attentive to our odd request (we had a lightsaber battle followed by our first dance--try having a flawless transition, RoseBud did).

RoseBud is worth all the money. EVERY.SINGLE.PENNY. He's not just a DJ, he's a defender of your ideas for one of the most important and best days of your life. Honestly, message him, meet up with him (he'll come to you). You're going to love him and choose him for your wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2016

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

You absolutely floored me with your review. I was honored to be a part of your wedding and reception. It was so much fun and I'll remember your lightsaber battle for years, as well as, how you saved your new husband. I'm so glad Eric pushed for us to meet.

Evan · Married on 04/02/2016

Budd Moyer of Rosebud Entertainment was nothing short of phenomenal from the initial meeting up through our entire wedding day. Budd was recommended by a friend, and we are so thankful for that reference. My fiancé and I set up an initial meeting with Budd months before our wedding. We thought we were simply looking for a DJ who would play great music, but we walked away knowing we had found something so much more than that with Rosebud Entertainment. Bud was professional, detail oriented, well spoken, humorous and most importantly made us feel comfortable right from the start. By the end of our discussion we felt like we were long time friends with Budd -- in fact, we concluded our meeting with hugs instead of a handshakes.
    My fiancé and I did not hire a wedding planner, yet we feel like Budd helped fill valuable portions of that role. He helped us with planning not only the reception, but parts of the ceremony as well. He partnered extremely well with our venue to make sure every loose end was tied up. He was in my corner with my best man and groomsmen moments before the ceremony to show his support. Suffice it to say that our ceremony and reception went perfectly as planned and we owe all the credit to Budd and his organization. His hard work exceeded all of our expectations going into our big day. Budd had everyone out of the dance floor and was even getting high five’s throughout the night. Everybody loved him!
    No request was too much for Budd. No text or phone call ever went unanswered. Budd met every challenge we put in front of him with a positive “can-do” attitude. I rarely take the time to sit down and write a review, but the top notch service we received from Buddy Moyer and Rosebud Entertainment was definitely worthy of such. Rosebud Entertainment gets our highest recommendation. We encourage any prospective couple to meet with Budd for their wedding needs. After just one meeting, you will walk away with unparalleled confidence knowin

Sent on 04/11/2016

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review. I think your grand entrance will go down as one of the best bride and groom entrances of all time. The amount of energy coming from your guests as the two of you danced into the room still gets me amped up.

He threw a great party. I greatly appreciate having him there as our DJ. We loved the music and how he handled the event.

catrina · Married on 01/30/2016

Budd was an absolute pleasure to work with! He made the entire process easy for us and was quick to respond and very professional! He went above and beyond to make sure our day ran smoothly and stress free!

Sent on 02/17/2016

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Catrina! You and Will are looked so great together. I am thrilled you both had such a fun time at your wedding.

Budd did an incredible job!! We loved working with him and would definitely recommend him to anyone! He kept our day on schedule without rushing anything, and played a beautiful selection of music. We absolutely loved Budd!!

• ShellBelle

Rachelle · Married on 11/14/2015

Budd Moyer was amazing!! He made sure everything was in alignment with what we wanted and expected for our wedding!! He took out extra time to meet with us to make sure we had all plans set.. Excellent service!! Couldn't have expected more from him.. Highly reccomend him.

Leslie · Married on 11/07/2015

Budd Moyer was the second DJ (master of ceremonies) that my now husband and I met with. He was a referral from our photographer and came with incredible reviews. We absolutely hit it off from the beginning with Budd, he had us laughing and really took an interest not just in being our DJ, but really understanding my husband and I's love story and how we got to our wedding day. All of the different ideas he had for our wedding were absolutely amazing. My husband and I were not looking for a super traditional wedding and he was flexible and helped us to think outside of the box. Budd even came through very last minute with uplighting after our first vendor ended up completely falling through.

Our wedding day ran smoothly, largely due to him. He coordinated everything and made sure everybody was where they were supposed to be when they needed to be there. All of our guests absolutely loved him. He took the time to interact with our guests and really make everyone feel very comfortable. He knew the right songs to play at the right times, and really listened to the image we had for our wedding. Budd had people up and dancing all night and he really made our wedding so much fun! We absolutely loved Budd and are so glad we had him to help really bring our day together.

We would recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible DJ for their wedding day. :)

Sent on 02/08/2016

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

You are very kind Leslie. It was so much fun being a part of your wedding. I talk about your beer ceremony all of the time. If I had know about it when I got married, then my wife and I probably would have do it too. :)

Salvatore · Married on 10/21/2015

As soon as we met Budd we were blown away. He was one of the first DJs we met with and figured that all DJs were as charismatic and talented as him, and we were just charmed by another vendor. It became so clear after interviewing more that Budd was special. During the entire process Budd brought so much to the table. The ideas and games to make our wedding better never stopped. He spent the time to get to know and work with us on such a personal level that it made the experience so personal. When it came to the big day Budd truly was the master of ceremonies. He owned the room and pushed the reception along at the perfect pace. He's calm, collected, well spoken, and rolled with the punches without batting an eye. He was in no way "just another DJ", he was an integral part of our wedding, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/17/2015

I can't express enough how amazing Budd is. There were so many details that go into a wedding that I never would have though about if it weren't for him. Of all our vendors, including our day of coordinator, I feel like Budd was the most helpful, the most flexible and I credit him with how incredible our wedding turned out! He was available to help with every step of the planning process. He had such great ideas that really made our day extra special. He also gave us great advice about the dos and donts to make the day run as smooth as possible. Budd was such a joy to work with and we got to know him so well that he felt like a friend and not just a vendor. I can't thank him enough for making our wedding perfect. I highly recommend him!

When I began planning our wedding, a DJ was an afterthought. I originally just wanted to just put a play list together. Budd was one of the last vendors we chose. If I had to do it all over again, he would have been our first. In our first meeting I felt my stress of the day decrease. I only hoped it would continue as we worked together. It DID. Budd was the highlight of our wedding. He proved time and time again throughout the wedding that he was worth every penny. From moments where he had to tactfully pull us away from conversations to meet scheduled plans in the reception to running the entire reception and ceremony without a single issue.
    Our wedding wasn’t a typical one. He catered to every non-typical idea we had, from using our first dance as our grand entrance to playing Eat It from Weird Al for the kids before the ice cream Sundays. Because of Budd, we had a fun energized ceremony and reception. I literally spent zero seconds concerned about sound and music during the ceremony to the reception running smoothly and all fun things planned happening as desired. It all just happened. He was absolutely fantastic with all ages at the party from the 4 year olds to the grown-ups.
    If I had to do it all over again, Budd would be, without a doubt, the DJ of choice. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable and so very perfect!!!!