Phoenix, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About idieh design

idieh design [ahy-dee-uh] is a branding, stationery, paper goodies, gift and tech accessories shop for the ridiculously rad and creatively chic.

If you walk the line between girly and gangsta, you’ve come to the right place, sweet cheeks.

With a bold style that’s inspired by offbeat patterns, electric color, playful textures, quirky quotes, and the odd pudgy-shaped heart or fancy frill, showing your stripes has never been so fun.

WEDDINGS

Wanna leave a paper trail of pretty for your guests? Rock your romance with stylish wedding stationery that frames the heart of your story. Ooh la love.

SHOP

License to leave your grind behind. These gifts, paper goodies and desk accessories will spunk up your everyday and feel like a fist-bump to the heart.

Other couples have also viewed

• Love&Lace Invitations

18 Reviews for idieh design

• Julie

Julie J. · Married on 04/03/2021

A Literal Design Angel

I cannot say thank you enough to Heidi of idieh design. She is so talented, patient and kind. She is the kind of vendor you want on your team for any of your important events. Heidi is incredibly communicative and the process could not have been easier. She was so understanding of my tight timeline and was quick to pivot when we changed our minds. The final product she produced for us was beyond beautiful and of the highest quality. Do not second guess working with idieh designs - you will be thrilled with your decision and probably walk away with a new best friend.

Sent on 06/15/2021

idieh design's reply:

Julie & Phil,
    You two are truly a one-of-a-kind team! I feel so honored that you chose idieh design to bring your wedding invitations & wedding day stationery to life. Your menus were my favorite, but the beer donkey signs weren't too far behind. You both exude so much joy and kindness that I wished there was a reason to collaborate infinitely. Cheers (with a White Claw, obviously) to endless happiness and marital bliss! xoxo

Stephanie B. · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing work!

Heidi from idieh design is amazing! She designed everything from our wedding invites to our menus and seating arrangement on the wedding day. I am still getting complements on the wedding invitations she made! She really helped this indesisive bride and groom bring their dream fairytale wedding to life! If you are looking for someone who can make your wedding paper items of your dreams Heidi is your girl! From the bottom of our hearts thank you!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea H. · Married on 11/03/2018

Super professional and accommodating!

Heidi's fun and unique aesthetic resonated with my style and felt she'd be able to capture my vision for our invites. I never realized how much I cared about stationary till I started working with Heidi! As a designer myself, I was very particular about what I wanted and at times felt I was being a bit overbearing. But Heidi never made me feel like it was an issue. She listened to my requests and made sure we were sticking to our timeline. Our correspondence was super professional and her responses were always timely. Her suggestion to use embossed holographic foil was 100% worth splurging a little. It was exactly what I wanted to convey as a teaser of what our wedding would be to our guests. I wish we had a larger budget to do more elaborate escort cards, but Heidi's suggestion to color code the printed text based on everyone's dinner choice was brilliant!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Award

idieh design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Embossed
    Engraving
    Letterpress
    Printing

1 Real Wedding

• Northernlight Filmworks Wedding Videographers

Heidi's designs are very unique and custom tailored to her clients needs.

• Anne Ruthmann Photography Wedding Photographers

I had an opportunity to photograph Heidi's meticulously fabulous designs for her own wedding in 2007 and I was so impressed with the quality of her work! Everything was perfectly planned and executed- from the invitations, to the favors, to custom t-shirts for the wedding party, and even a custom decal on the door to their reception! If you're really looking for a "wow" factor and for a great designer to help bring all of your details together, I highly recommend idieh designs!

• Phoenix, AZ, 85251 See on map
    Location of (idieh design)