31 First Street SW Suite 3, Carmel, IN 46032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About Northernlight Filmworks

Northernlight Filmworks is a wedding cinematography studio producing custom wedding films for our couples. We believe that your wedding film is an investment where the intrinsic value increases over time. We are a team of visual artists, dreamers, explorers and storytellers. All of our experiences help play a role in crafting your wedding day story. Northernlight Filmworks enjoy traveling and is available for weddings world wide.

Follow Northernlight Filmworks on

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

10 Reviews for Northernlight Filmworks

Andrew · Married on 07/17/2015

All I can say is "wow" about this amazing group!

I worked behind the scenes with Jennifer to organize a secret same day edit for my wife. She was EXTREMELY respectful of that wish and helped me pull if off flawlessly! All 4 videographers were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were so calm and relaxed, which helped put us at ease the whole day. I didn't realize how important that would be, but looking back I am so grateful for their professionalism.

I also can't say enough good things about the quality of their work! 4 months later, our family and friends still tell us how much they loved our video and how beautiful it was. It was seriously like watching a story unfold...but a story that had just happened in the last several hours. There really isn't any way to describe how perfectly they captured the day - every little detail was masterfully intertwined into the same day edit.

I cannot recommend Northernlight enough! I feel so fortunate that we found them and that they will forever be a part of our day. They are incredible videographers and even better people...exactly what makes a wedding so perfect and memorable!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Katie · Married on 01/02/2010

Northernlights Filmworks in one of a kind. My mom and I only met with them one time and we knew we had to use them! They showed up the day of the wedding and we did not notice them the entire day...which is a good thing for videographers! We can't wait to see the entire production of our wedding, but our trailer is nothing short of amazing! I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to capture one of the most important days in a couples life.

Sent on 01/31/2010

Stephanie · Married on 05/17/2008

We were extremely happy with John and Jennifer Moon of Northernlight Filmworks. The video is absolutely priceless in my opinion. They have such a great eye for those special moments that you didn't even realize were special at the time. Both my husband and I don't like having our picture taken (video or camera) and we both said we didn't realize they were even around! They did a fabulous job and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 09/24/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Northernlight Filmworks FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Kim King Smith Events
    Kim King Smith Events Wedding Planners

Northernlight Filmworks is a superior videographer team that creates the most amazing films. The first time I viewed their work, I wept. Simply beautiful and touching! This is a professional team that you will cherish; for their talent and the wonderful work they will provide for you. Kim King Smith Events

• Love Madly Wedding Films + Photography
    Love Madly Wedding Films + Photography Banquet Halls

John and Jennifer Moon are at the top of their game in the wedding cinematography world. We've had the pleasure of meeting them a few times at various conventions and find them both to be warm and genuine. We've been fans of their wedding films for quite some time now and love how excited they are about each of their couples. Their passion for capturing stories about love is so evident and it's easy to see why couples choose Northernlight Filmworks to preserve their precious memories. Wanda and Brian Studio67.ca

• black sheep filmworks
    black sheep filmworks Wedding Videographers

Gorgeous films+amazing talent+hearts of gold=Northernlight Filmworks

• 31 First Street SW, Suite 3 Carmel, 46032 See on map