Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination specializes in Day of Wedding Coordination. Our goal is to ensure that your wedding is everything you’ve been envisioning it to be. We get to know you, your love story, and your vision so we can expertly execute all of your details, manage your vendors, and set out all your special touches for you! When you hand over your wedding stress to us, you can focus on what matters most. We’ll see to it that your day, happens your way!

www.instagram.com/jdwc_weddings

Photos 15 Photos
Videos 1 Video

60 Reviews for Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Kate Corr Keller · Married on 08/08/2020

Flexible, Positive, Organized, Fun - a DREAM!

I don’t even know where to begin - Brittany was truly the BEST decision and a total dream to work with. From our very first meeting in February 2020, my mom and I knew she was a perfect fit for us. She is so incredibly efficient, organized, upbeat and fun to be with.

When COVID hit and quarantine started, we continued planning for our August wedding but also began discussing contingency plans as a family and consulting with Brittany. From every email, text, phone call and FaceTime call, Brittany empathized with our anxiety, frustrations, and feelings of uncertainty. She supported our desire to get married on 8/8, even if that meant something very different than we had planned. She helped us come up with contingency plans based on what was important to us and the state's ever-changing limitations, which offered more predictability for us while keeping our primary concern, our family and friend’s health and safety, top of mind. She was an absolute pro in communicating our changes with all of our vendors and making it so easy on us.

After pivoting and pivoting and pivoting again, we had truly the most magical and dreamy wedding day I could have ever imagined with a small group of our closest friends and family. There were moving pieces all the way up to the day of and Brittany was a champ - she rolled with it and kept it fun and light-hearted for us.

We are SO darn thankful we met Brittany and will refer everyone we know to her and JDWC. xx

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Hailey

Hailey Haas · Married on 06/09/2020

Jessica is a MUST!

As I reflect on my time as a bride, I cannot imagine going through this entire process without Jessica. With all the changes, questions, and uncertainty, there was never a time when Jessica did not have the answer.

During the planning process, she was honest and reliable with all of her communication. Leading up the wedding day, she not only communicated with all of my vendors, developed a detailed timeline, came to my house to pick up materials, but she also did this with undeniable compassion and professionalism. On my wedding day, she was such a sounding board! At any given point, she was seamlessly running the event while also checking in on my husband and me personally.

My wedding day was absolutely magical, and Jessica certainly played such a large role. For anyone looking for a wedding coordinator that is a bundle of joy and extremely organized - its Jessica!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Megan Wales · Married on 02/09/2020

Flawless and stress-free!

I worked with Kendra during my wedding this September and it was such a pleasant experience. During her meetings she brought up questions and details that I would not have thought of. The day of my wedding, I honestly did not worry about anything! It was so easy and my wedding went off without any issues. I am so grateful to Kendra for everything she did to make my day so wonderful!

Sent on 10/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Event One DJs Wedding DJs

If you are looking for the perfect day-of wedding coordinator, Jessica is your person! Her attention to detail, bright personality and organizational skills will make you feel at ease on your big day!

• Wedding Officiant Indianapolis Wedding Officiants

I've the pleasure to work with Jessica multiple times since we met in 2015. She is organized, prepared and very responsive. In all occasions, all details are covered during the rehearsal to make sure everyone knows what to expect the next day. On the wedding day, she makes sure that the wedding is carried out as planned and on schedule. She makes sure all vendors are ready and in place, spending the same amount of time with all of us. I look forward to work on many more events with her and I highly recommend Jessica Dum and her team for any and all wedding coordination services!

• Westwood Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

I have created the stationery for several of Jessica's weddings and am always impressed at the professionalism and personal touch she gives to each and every bride. She has the talent and skills to give each wedding that special something. Every vendor who works with her trusts that her personality will shine...as it always does.

• Indianapolis, 46220 See on map
    Location of (Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination)