Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination specializes in Day of Wedding Coordination. Our goal is to ensure that your wedding is everything you've been envisioning it to be. We get to know you, your love story, and your vision so we can expertly execute all of your details, manage your vendors, and set out all your special touches for you! When you hand over your wedding stress to us, you can focus on what matters most. We'll see to it that your day, happens your way!

www.instagram.com/jdwc_weddings

Videos 1 vídeo

58 Reviews for Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Megan Wales · Married on 02/09/2020

Flawless and stress-free!

I worked with Kendra during my wedding this September and it was such a pleasant experience. During her meetings she brought up questions and details that I would not have thought of. The day of my wedding, I honestly did not worry about anything! It was so easy and my wedding went off without any issues. I am so grateful to Kendra for everything she did to make my day so wonderful!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Kalie Noll Hicks · Married on 10/19/2019

Best decision we made!

My husband and I were lucky enough to work with Kendra from the JDWC team on our wedding day! Kendra was absolutely amazing and helped us feel very at ease on the wedding day! We had a few appointments with Kendra leading up to our big day and she brought up wonderful ideas and brought up things we hadn’t even thought of! We had a lot of personal items we wanted to incorporate for the wedding and she picked them all up from us, transported them to the reception and made our vision come to life! I simply can’t imagine not having her as our day of coordinator! She went above and beyond for us, the day before the wedding I called her at 8 am with the timeline change and she immediately communicated it to all of our vendors and called me back once it was all confirmed! On the best day of our lives it was so nice knowing that Kendra would handle
    Any mishaps that came up or simply make sure the timeline went according to the plan we had made! I HIGHLY recommend working with the Jess Dum wedding group!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/14/2019

Jessica and her amazing team!

Jessica and her team were absolutely incredible! The day was wonderful, but even more so she was so helpful during all of the moments leading up to the big day. She helped with vendors and input which was great for someone planning from far away. She was extremely responsive and always provided thoughtful input. She was well organized and knew how to keep everything moving so we were ready for everything on the big day. She helped me out with a dress emergency which I was extremely thankful for. She has a great reputation within the industry as well. The day itself was a dream all thanks to her. Myself and family were able to enjoy the day without any worries. She was incredible!

Sent on 10/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Event One DJs Wedding DJs

If you are looking for the perfect day-of wedding coordinator, Jessica is your person! Her attention to detail, bright personality and organizational skills will make you feel at ease on your big day!

• Wedding Officiant Indianapolis Wedding Officiants

I've the pleasure to work with Jessica multiple times since we met in 2015. She is organized, prepared and very responsive. In all occasions, all details are covered during the rehearsal to make sure everyone knows what to expect the next day. On the wedding day, she makes sure that the wedding is carried out as planned and on schedule. She makes sure all vendors are ready and in place, spending the same amount of time with all of us. I look forward to work on many more events with her and I highly recommend Jessica Dum and her team for any and all wedding coordination services!

• Westwood Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

I have created the stationery for several of Jessica's weddings and am always impressed at the professionalism and personal touch she gives to each and every bride. She has the talent and skills to give each wedding that special something. Every vendor who works with her trusts that her personality will shine...as it always does.

• Indianapolis, 46220 See on map
    Location of (Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination)