Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Indianapolis, IN View map

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination specializes in Day of Wedding Coordination. Our goal is to ensure that your wedding is everything you've been envisioning it to be. We get to know you, your love story, and your vision so we can expertly execute all of your details, manage your vendors, and set out all your special touches for you! When you hand over your wedding stress to us, you can focus on what matters most. We'll see to it that your day, happens your way!

www.instagram.com/jdwc_weddings
www.pinterest.com/jdwc_weddings
www.facebook.com/jessicadumweddingcoordination

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

2,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Terry A. Married on 08/30/2021

Exceptional

As a Mother of the Bride who had planned a wedding before, I wasn't sure we needed to hire somebody. Boy, was I wrong. Jessica is a dream to work with and thought of so many things that I would have totally forgotten. She made sure every little detail was seen to and allowed me to totally enjoy the day without having to worry about a vendor showing up or a detail being forgotten. We used her as a Day Of Planner, but that actually means she helped out starting several months before the wedding by going over lists, making suggestions, creating a timeline and following up with all of the vendors to insure we were all on the same page. If you aren't sure about the details, I'm certain Jessica would be equally as wonderful to help with those items, as well. I cannot say enough positive things about her and her company. If in doubt, don't be. Just make the call and let her and her team take the stress out of wedding planning. She is truly exceptional!
  • Andrea
    Andrea R. Married on 05/01/2021

Best investment for our wedding day

We did not plan to hire a wedding coordinator originally, but a few months in decided we needed the help and to make the investment to work with Jessica. I am so happy we did, it was the best decision we made. From the beginning, Jessica helped me think through all of the details that I was completely unaware of. One of her first projects with me was putting together a rough timeline and that was extremely helpful as we started working with other vendors and planning out more concrete details. She is patient, kind, very responsive, and a joy to work with. She also was key to our rehearsal and the perfect timing of the ceremony processional including organizing our three sweet flower girls. I would recommend her time and time again to anyone planning a wedding.
    Jan C. Married on 10/10/2020

Great Wedding Coordinator!

BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE! Jessica is amazing. Her attention to detail starts at the very first meeting. She thinks of all the little things you hope you don't forget. Her checklists kept us on track. Her follow-up with all of our vendors assured me that nothing would be forgotten. No wedding is complete without Jessica's help! I highly recommend her and her services.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Terence & Hannah
    24 photos · 09/06/2015

Event One DJs Event One DJs Wedding DJs

If you are looking for the perfect day-of wedding coordinator, Jessica is your person! Her attention to detail, bright personality and organizational skills will make you feel at ease on your big day!

Wedding Officiant Indianapolis Wedding Officiant Indianapolis Wedding Officiants

I've the pleasure to work with Jessica multiple times since we met in 2015. She is organized, prepared and very responsive. In all occasions, all details are covered during the rehearsal to make sure everyone knows what to expect the next day. On the wedding day, she makes sure that the wedding is carried out as planned and on schedule. She makes sure all vendors are ready and in place, spending the same amount of time with all of us. I look forward to work on many more events with her and I highly recommend Jessica Dum and her team for any and all wedding coordination services!

Westwood Paper Co. Westwood Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

I have created the stationery for several of Jessica's weddings and am always impressed at the professionalism and personal touch she gives to each and every bride. She has the talent and skills to give each wedding that special something. Every vendor who works with her trusts that her personality will shine...as it always does.

Indianapolis, 46220
Location of (Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding