Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination specializes in Day of Wedding Coordination. Our goal is to ensure that your wedding is everything you've been envisioning it to be. We get to know you, your love story, and your vision so we can expertly execute all of your details, manage your vendors, and set out all your special touches for you! When you hand over your wedding stress to us, you can focus on what matters most. We'll see to it that your day, happens your way!

www.instagram.com/jdwc_weddings

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 6
Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 7
  • Brooke

Brooke · Getting married on 08/31/2019

You will not regret Jessica's services.

Jessica's service was priceless. If you know me, i'm a very high anxiety person. The day of the wedding i had 0 stress or anxiety. That is only because i knew Jessica was in control. She helped me with our first initial meeting with things i needed to think about for the wedding that i never knew existed. She was always available for questions throughout the process. She never once persuaded me either way or made me feel pressure to do one thing over the other. She was so laid back and wanted this to be my wedding experience and was there as my backbone. The day of the wedding nothing went wrong, and if it did, i still to this day know nothing about it. I was hesitant to pay for a wedding planner, and at the end it was the best money spent. You will not regret Jessica's services.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Anna Field · Married on 06/22/2019

Hiring Jess was the best decision we made!

Hiring Jess was the single best decision we made during our planning process! In addition to being incredibly organized and a joy to work with, Jess brought a wealth of wedding planning expertise that helped make our big day PERFECT, specifically:

- Strong relationships with every Vendor/Caterer in the Indy area
    - Thoughtful suggestions/best practices that we wouldn't have thought of (ranging from run of show tweaks to vendor requests)
    - Strong communication skills (keeping documents and timelines that kept us on track during planning and everyone happy/on time during the wedding)
    - Helping shape our vision (she's wonderful at letting the couple lead and we loved that she took extra time to build working relationships with the right people at our venue/from the vendors she hadn't worked with)

My husband and I are both detail oriented "planners" - and we both came away convinced we would have been lost without her. She went above and beyond in every way, never dropped a ball, and made our big day as stress free as possible!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Kelli Farrington · Married on 05/18/2019

Easiest and Best Decision!!

Choosing JDWC as our day of coordinator was easily one the easiest and best decisions we made. From the moment we met Brittany at our consultation meeting, we knew that she would be the absolute best person to manage our day. Brittany is extremely detailed, was always available for questions or bouncing ideas off of her, a total calming presence at the rehearsal and the day of, and just super fun to be around. We had our final meeting the Tuesday before our wedding and I truly felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I could enjoy the special time that Drew and I were in from that point on. I could not recommend JDWC or Brittany more. I just wish we could do it over and over again so we can continue to work together!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 8
    Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 9
    Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 10

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Event One DJs
    Event One DJs Wedding DJs

If you are looking for the perfect day-of wedding coordinator, Jessica is your person! Her attention to detail, bright personality and organizational skills will make you feel at ease on your big day!

• Wedding Officiant Indianapolis
    Wedding Officiant Indianapolis Wedding Officiants

I've the pleasure to work with Jessica multiple times since we met in 2015. She is organized, prepared and very responsive. In all occasions, all details are covered during the rehearsal to make sure everyone knows what to expect the next day. On the wedding day, she makes sure that the wedding is carried out as planned and on schedule. She makes sure all vendors are ready and in place, spending the same amount of time with all of us. I look forward to work on many more events with her and I highly recommend Jessica Dum and her team for any and all wedding coordination services!

• Westwood Paper Co.
    Westwood Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

I have created the stationery for several of Jessica's weddings and am always impressed at the professionalism and personal touch she gives to each and every bride. She has the talent and skills to give each wedding that special something. Every vendor who works with her trusts that her personality will shine...as it always does.

• Indianapolis, 46220 See on map