Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination specializes in Day of Wedding Coordination. Our goal is to ensure that your wedding is everything you've been envisioning it to be. We get to know you, your love story, and your vision so we can expertly execute all of your details, manage your vendors, and set out all your special touches for you! When you hand over your wedding stress to us, you can focus on what matters most. We'll see to it that your day, happens your way!

www.instagram.com/jdwc_weddings

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 6
Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 7

Carol Wakefield · Married on 10/27/2018

Carol -Mother of the Bride

Hiring Brittany was the best money we spent on our daughter’s wedding. Brittany was amazing from start to finish. She took care of every detail allowing us to thoroughly enjoy our daughter’s wedding and be with our family and guests. We simply showed up and all was done exactly as our daughter had envisioned. Brittany is a delight to work with, super organized and ready for anything. When a strong wind whipped the cathedral length veil off Beth’s head as she started down the aisle, Brittany chased it down and slipped it back on as if it were a daily occurrence ☺️.
    I highly recommend Brittany and Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination.

Emma · Married on 09/22/2018

We were so thankful to have such a trustworthy and dedicated team to help our dream wedding day come true. Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination was there every step of the way helping me keep my head on straight throughout the decision making process and assuring me I was right on track. I knew I could reach out at any time and Brittany could answer any question that I simply wasn't sure about having never planned a wedding before! The day of our wedding, I knew I had nothing to worry about and was in fantastic hands as Brittany brought our dream day to life. An amazing group of women who I am so thankful to have worked with. Highly Recommend!

Niki Kingston · Married on 09/15/2018

Get yo'self a Jessica

Let me preface this by saying that I, myself, am an event planner. My husband and I are capable of planning events, and even enjoy doing it. So, "Why??", you ask, did we get a wedding planner?

Well, let me ask you: do you want to enjoy your wedding? Or do you want to be running around making sure the DJ cues your dad to the dance floor in between mingling with the most special people in your life? Your wedding will already go SO quickly - don't waste it by attending to the small details.

Jessica was AWESOME. I'm a laid-back bride and I appreciated her relaxation, yet incredible attention to detail, during the planning process. We met for coffee twice and communicated via email in between. She brought up questions I hadn't even thought of, created the agendas, communicated with vendors, chimed in when we needed advice and made our wedding perfect.

She's the kind of wedding planner that will make sure you eat at your own wedding (so you don't pass out), will snag you for that perfect sunset shot, and keep the event running smoothly while you enjoy the best night ever. She's amazing, kind, efficient, professional, and fun. Definitely recommend!

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Event One DJs
    Event One DJs Wedding DJs

If you are looking for the perfect day-of wedding coordinator, Jessica is your person! Her attention to detail, bright personality and organizational skills will make you feel at ease on your big day!

• Wedding Officiant Indianapolis
    Wedding Officiant Indianapolis Wedding Officiants

I've the pleasure to work with Jessica multiple times since we met in 2015. She is organized, prepared and very responsive. In all occasions, all details are covered during the rehearsal to make sure everyone knows what to expect the next day. On the wedding day, she makes sure that the wedding is carried out as planned and on schedule. She makes sure all vendors are ready and in place, spending the same amount of time with all of us. I look forward to work on many more events with her and I highly recommend Jessica Dum and her team for any and all wedding coordination services!

• Westwood Paper Co.
    Westwood Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

I have created the stationery for several of Jessica's weddings and am always impressed at the professionalism and personal touch she gives to each and every bride. She has the talent and skills to give each wedding that special something. Every vendor who works with her trusts that her personality will shine...as it always does.

• Indianapolis, 46220 See on map