Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Your love. Your story. Your day.

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination specializes in Day of Wedding Coordination. Our goal is to ensure that your wedding is everything you’ve been envisioning it to be. We get to know you, your love story, and your vision so we can expertly execute all of your details, manage your vendors, and set out all your special touches for you! When you hand over your wedding stress to us, you can focus on what matters most. We’ll see to it that your day, happens your way!

www.instagram.com/jdwc_weddings

Referrals (6)
Religious (6)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Cultural (2)

We were so thankful to have such a trustworthy and dedicated team to help our dream wedding day come true. Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination was there every step of the way helping me keep my head on straight throughout the decision making process and assuring me I was right on track. I knew I could reach out at any time and Brittany could answer any question that I simply wasn't sure about having never planned a wedding before! The day of our wedding, I knew I had nothing to worry about and was in fantastic hands as Brittany brought our dream day to life. An amazing group of women who I am so thankful to have worked with. Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Emma, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

My daughter, Kristen, recently got married! Jessica was her wedding coordinator. She was exceptionally wonderful to work with! Our meetings with her were fun and exciting instead of stressful. She has so many connections to great wedding vendors which really helped. The reception went off without a hitch thanks to her organizational skills. She really listened to what my daughter was envisioning for her reception. The evening was magical! I would highly recommend Jessica!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Religious

Booking Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during wedding planning! Originally, we were not planning on booking any sort of wedding planner because our venue had a designated wedding coordinator. However, a friend recommended Jessica and we are so glad that we reached out to her! Jess is organized and efficient and has such a great personality! During our meetings prior to the wedding, every detail of the day from timeline and vendor coordination to venue setup and our sparkler exit was covered. On our wedding day, my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing. It was such a relief to know that someone was overseeing the details and that our families could enjoy themselves and not worry about setting up or tearing down. Jess executed everything perfectly and we could not have been more thankful for her! I would 100% recommend JDWC to everyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1447943580590 12 074kgwedding
220x220 sq 1447944686736 stacy able photography 701

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking for the perfect day-of wedding coordinator, Jessica is your person! Her attention to detail, bright personality and organizational skills will make you feel at ease on your big day!

I've the pleasure to work with Jessica multiple times since we met in 2015. She is organized, prepared and very responsive. In all occasions, all details are covered during the rehearsal to make sure everyone knows what to expect the next day. On the wedding day, she makes sure that the wedding is carried out as planned and on schedule. She makes sure all vendors are ready and in place, spending the same amount of time with all of us. I look forward to work on many more events with her and I highly recommend Jessica Dum and her team for any and all wedding coordination services!

I have created the stationery for several of Jessica's weddings and am always impressed at the professionalism and personal touch she gives to each and every bride. She has the talent and skills to give each wedding that special something. Every vendor who works with her trusts that her personality will shine...as it always does.

Jessica Dum is always a dream to work with! She is the perfect balance of guidance and help and does such a good job at keeping everything running smoothly!

From the very first wedding years ago to the most recent wedding I worked with Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination, they have remained perhaps the most important quality in my eyes: consistent. I can count on Jess and her team to never fail at being helpful, which is what my brides need most. Jess is a rare gem in Indy for any venue or couple to have the pleasure to work alongside. I would recommend JDWC to any bride who needs an organized, courteous, creative, and thoughtful coordinator by her side. Caroline Myers The Alexander Hotel

92 PROS I KNOW