Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Your love. Your story. Your day.

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination specializes in Day of Wedding Coordination. Our goal is to ensure that your wedding is everything you’ve been envisioning it to be. We get to know you, your love story, and your vision so we can expertly execute all of your details, manage your vendors, and set out all your special touches for you! When you hand over your wedding stress to us, you can focus on what matters most. We’ll see to it that your day, happens your way!

www.instagram.com/jdwc_weddings

Non-Religious (8)
Religious (7)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Cultural (2)

We were so thankful to have such a trustworthy and dedicated team to help our dream wedding day come true. Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination was there every step of the way helping me keep my head on straight throughout the decision making process and assuring me I was right on track. I knew I could reach out at any time and Brittany could answer any question that I simply wasn't sure about having never planned a wedding before! The day of our wedding, I knew I had nothing to worry about and was in fantastic hands as Brittany brought our dream day to life. An amazing group of women who I am so thankful to have worked with. Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Emma, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Hiring a JDWC coordinator for our wedding day was a great decision!! Brittany helped us think through all of our last minute details and how we would execute them. She made me feel very comfortable and I knew by the end of the planning process we had not forgotten anything :) Brittany added such value to our wedding day and provided a sense of calmness and ease! We are so thankful for her and the JDWC team! We wouldn’t have had as amazing of a day without her. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Corey, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My sister-in-law had Jessica coordinate her wedding a few years ago and told us we HAD to have them for our wedding. We were able to book Kendra for both the rehearsal and day-of, and that was probably the best decision we made while planning. During all of our consults, Kendra would walk me and my husband through our timelines and make sure we checked every box. She was so thorough and helped us plan our day down to the fine details. When it came to our wedding weekend, it could not have gone more smoothly. I felt like the vision I had for the reception came directly to life. I had ZERO worries the entire day and even received complements from the bridal party on how easy and carefree the day was! I owe so much of that to Kendra’s top notch organizational skills. Hiring a coordinator was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination Pricing

220x220 sq 1447943580590 12 074kgwedding
220x220 sq 1447944686736 stacy able photography 701

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking for the perfect day-of wedding coordinator, Jessica is your person! Her attention to detail, bright personality and organizational skills will make you feel at ease on your big day!

I've the pleasure to work with Jessica multiple times since we met in 2015. She is organized, prepared and very responsive. In all occasions, all details are covered during the rehearsal to make sure everyone knows what to expect the next day. On the wedding day, she makes sure that the wedding is carried out as planned and on schedule. She makes sure all vendors are ready and in place, spending the same amount of time with all of us. I look forward to work on many more events with her and I highly recommend Jessica Dum and her team for any and all wedding coordination services!

I have created the stationery for several of Jessica's weddings and am always impressed at the professionalism and personal touch she gives to each and every bride. She has the talent and skills to give each wedding that special something. Every vendor who works with her trusts that her personality will shine...as it always does.

Jessica Dum is always a dream to work with! She is the perfect balance of guidance and help and does such a good job at keeping everything running smoothly!

From the very first wedding years ago to the most recent wedding I worked with Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination, they have remained perhaps the most important quality in my eyes: consistent. I can count on Jess and her team to never fail at being helpful, which is what my brides need most. Jess is a rare gem in Indy for any venue or couple to have the pleasure to work alongside. I would recommend JDWC to any bride who needs an organized, courteous, creative, and thoughtful coordinator by her side. Caroline Myers The Alexander Hotel

93 PROS I KNOW