Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination specializes in Day of Wedding Coordination. Our goal is to ensure that your wedding is everything you've been envisioning it to be. We get to know you, your love story, and your vision so we can expertly execute all of your details, manage your vendors, and set out all your special touches for you! When you hand over your wedding stress to us, you can focus on what matters most. We'll see to it that your day, happens your way!

www.instagram.com/jdwc_weddings

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 5
Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 6
Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 7

Kelli Farrington · Married on 05/18/2019

Easiest and Best Decision!!

Choosing JDWC as our day of coordinator was easily one the easiest and best decisions we made. From the moment we met Brittany at our consultation meeting, we knew that she would be the absolute best person to manage our day. Brittany is extremely detailed, was always available for questions or bouncing ideas off of her, a total calming presence at the rehearsal and the day of, and just super fun to be around. We had our final meeting the Tuesday before our wedding and I truly felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I could enjoy the special time that Drew and I were in from that point on. I could not recommend JDWC or Brittany more. I just wish we could do it over and over again so we can continue to work together!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 8
    Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 9
    Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination 10
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Notestine · Married on 03/30/2019

An absolute dream to work with!

I cannot recommend Jessica enough. She was the best month of/day of wedding coordinator. My wedding week wish was that my parents and I would be relaxed and enjoy the moment. Jessica made that happen! She was extremely detail oriented, easy to talk to and get along with, corralled our rambunctious wedding party and family for the rehearsal and all day of events. The evening was truly perfect and ran smoothly because of her efforts!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Carol Wakefield · Married on 10/27/2018

Carol -Mother of the Bride

Hiring Brittany was the best money we spent on our daughter’s wedding. Brittany was amazing from start to finish. She took care of every detail allowing us to thoroughly enjoy our daughter’s wedding and be with our family and guests. We simply showed up and all was done exactly as our daughter had envisioned. Brittany is a delight to work with, super organized and ready for anything. When a strong wind whipped the cathedral length veil off Beth’s head as she started down the aisle, Brittany chased it down and slipped it back on as if it were a daily occurrence ☺️.
    I highly recommend Brittany and Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Event One DJs
    Event One DJs Wedding DJs

If you are looking for the perfect day-of wedding coordinator, Jessica is your person! Her attention to detail, bright personality and organizational skills will make you feel at ease on your big day!

• Wedding Officiant Indianapolis
    Wedding Officiant Indianapolis Wedding Officiants

I've the pleasure to work with Jessica multiple times since we met in 2015. She is organized, prepared and very responsive. In all occasions, all details are covered during the rehearsal to make sure everyone knows what to expect the next day. On the wedding day, she makes sure that the wedding is carried out as planned and on schedule. She makes sure all vendors are ready and in place, spending the same amount of time with all of us. I look forward to work on many more events with her and I highly recommend Jessica Dum and her team for any and all wedding coordination services!

• Westwood Paper Co.
    Westwood Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

I have created the stationery for several of Jessica's weddings and am always impressed at the professionalism and personal touch she gives to each and every bride. She has the talent and skills to give each wedding that special something. Every vendor who works with her trusts that her personality will shine...as it always does.

• Indianapolis, 46220 See on map