Stacy Able Photography

Indianapolis, IN View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

I’m Stacy Able, a professional photographer based in Indianapolis, Indiana. My foundation began with my Bachelor’s of Science degree from Clemson University in Graphic Communications.

I specialize in local and destination weddings and have captured over 300 celebrations. My photography assignments have taken me from Illinois, California, Washington State, North Carolina, Florida, to New York along with international destinations such as: Guatemala, Italy, Mexico, Canada, and the Dominican Republic.

My style can be described as romantic, modern, and photojournalistic. I use various Nikon and Sony digital cameras to tell your story. My work has been published in local and national publications such as The New York Times, The Knot, Indianapolis Monthly, various magazines, and online with Style Me Pretty, and Wedding Chicks. You can see some of those features on my published page.

Originally a California military brat, I ended up in Indiana due to meeting a, tall, bearded man with a big heart at the Bloomington Farmer’s market. This man, Walter, began the conversation with my chihuahua, Lola. From that day forward, our love story began—one full of farmers markets, dogs, and volunteering together in Guatemala. In 2007, Walter proposed at the Casa Santo Domingo in Antigua, Guatemala, where we were married on November 1, 2008. We chose to wed in Central America as we wanted our Guatemalan “family” with whom we’ve volunteered and lived with to attend. You can see a few of our wedding images here: Guatemala Destination Wedding.

When not photographing weddings, food, and other portraits, you can find me with my Barbet (french water dog) pack. I also enjoy cooking ambitious foodie delicacies, traveling, and volunteering at Eskenazi with our Love on a Leash therapy dogs Cinna and Gaia.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Nicki
    Nicki Married on 07/23/2022

Best photographer

Stacy and her team was one of the best decisions we made for our entire wedding process. We love her and Walter so much! She handled our very large wedding party so well. We can’t stop looking at all of our photos, it’s hard to pick favorites because she did a great job capturing so many! Stacy was also a calming presence for me throughout the wedding planning process and was able to share some of her wedding wisdom to help us have them best weekend.
  • Elly
    Elly W. Married on 05/29/2022

The Wedding Photographer You Need

Picking Stacy as our photograph was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure make sure she captured everything perfectly on the big day - and even captured all the small details you wouldn't even have thought of.

For the engagement shoot as well as our couple shots during the wedding, she was extremely helpful in guiding us and giving us direction on how to stand, where to place our hands, etc. to ensure that she could capture the best angles. I cannot stress how helpful this was, especially for my husband and I who don't take many pictures.

She was professional, personable and had great communication throughout, which made her very easy to work with. She was able to turn around the photos shortly after the wedding and they turned out gorgeous! I cannot express how happy we are with picking her. Also, she was able to capture all of our dog's (the ring bearer) adorable moments too!
  • melissdelong
    Melissa Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    First of all, let me say that I absolutely love Stacy as a person. Not only is she fun and outgoing, she is just a cool person to be around and spend time with - when I noticed her dancing at our reception, I pulled her out on to the floor to join us! I can't say enough great things about Stacy personally, she is a wonderful person and she goes far beyond what most would do to ensure that you get great photos that you love.

In regards to her photography - again, I can't speak highly enough of her work. I did two shoots with Stacy, one of which was boudoir and let me tell you, there is NOBODY better to do a session like that with. Stacy made me feel absolutely comfortable, had a ton of ideas for posing, and I ended up with beautiful photos that I will cherish for MANY years to come.

At the wedding, Stacy (again) had a ton of poses and advice for us. She was absolutely wonderful at wrangling our wedding party and family in a nice but firm way - we definitely didn't have anyone wondering off during photos. I never noticed her taking photos, with exception of the ones I specifically posed for, of course. She was super friendly to everyone - just another great reason to choose Stacy as your photographer.

5/5 is the highest I can give, but I would give higher if I could. I absolutely loved working with Stacy, and will absolutely be working with her again when the time comes for maternity and newborn photos!
  • illustration stars

Team

STACY ABLE
STACY ABLE
Lead photographer

I'm Stacy Able, a professional photographer based in Indianapolis, Indiana. My foundation began with my Bachelor’s of Science degree from Clemson University in Graphic Communications. My company Stacy Able Phogrpahy has been phptographing events since 2008.

I specialize in local and destination weddings and have captured over 350+ celebrations. My photography assignments have taken me from Illinois, California, Washington State, North Carolina, Florida, to New York along with international destinations such as: Guatemala, Italy, Mexico, Canada, and the Dominican Republic.

Circle City Sound Circle City Sound Wedding DJs

Stacy's photos are awesome, and she is very easy to work with. We've now worked together for several weddings, and I always appreciate her professionalism and great approach to doing her job. Excellent photographer, and I highly recommend her!

Cathy Teeters Beautiful Weddings and Design Studio Cathy Teeters Beautiful Weddings and Design Studio Wedding Planners

Stacy Able Photography is amazing. Beautiful Weddings and Design Studio highly recommends Stacy Able. Not only are her photos beautiful, but she makes the wedding day pleasant and fun. Her work speaks for itself, always beautiful.

kat sterrett | makeup art kat sterrett | makeup art Wedding Hair & Makeup

Details! Details! Details! This lady adores details. Stacy will get your detail shots and lives to capture them and those tiny, sweet, yet significant moments. Stacy Able is so incredibly talented with the way she utilizes ambient light sources. I KNOW southern Indiana is lucky to have her and know that she is the very best in that region, hands down.

1077 fox hill dr Indianapolis, IN, 46227
Location of (Stacy Able Photography)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding