Stacy Able Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

I’m Stacy Able, a professional photographer based in Indianapolis, Indiana. My foundation began with my Bachelor’s of Science degree from Clemson University in Graphic Communications.

I specialize in local and destination weddings and have captured over 300 celebrations. My photography assignments have taken me from Illinois, California, Washington State, North Carolina, Florida, to New York along with international destinations such as: Guatemala, Italy, Mexico, Canada, and the Dominican Republic.

My style can be described as romantic, modern, and photojournalistic. I use various Nikon and Sony digital cameras to tell your story. My work has been published in local and national publications such as The New York Times, The Knot, Indianapolis Monthly, various magazines, and online with Style Me Pretty, and Wedding Chicks. You can see some of those features on my published page.

Originally a California military brat, I ended up in Indiana due to meeting a, tall, bearded man with a big heart at the Bloomington Farmer’s market. This man, Walter, began the conversation with my chihuahua, Lola. From that day forward, our love story began—one full of farmers markets, dogs, and volunteering together in Guatemala. In 2007, Walter proposed at the Casa Santo Domingo in Antigua, Guatemala, where we were married on November 1, 2008. We chose to wed in Central America as we wanted our Guatemalan “family” with whom we’ve volunteered and lived with to attend. You can see a few of our wedding images here: Guatemala Destination Wedding.

When not photographing weddings, food, and other portraits, you can find me with my Barbet (french water dog) pack. I also enjoy cooking ambitious foodie delicacies, traveling, and volunteering at Eskenazi with our Love on a Leash therapy dogs Cinna and Gaia.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• melissdelong
    Melissa Married on 09/18/2021
    First of all, let me say that I absolutely love Stacy as a person. Not only is she fun and outgoing, she is just a cool person to be around and spend time with - when I noticed her dancing at our reception, I pulled her out on to the floor to join us! I can't say enough great things about Stacy personally, she is a wonderful person and she goes far beyond what most would do to ensure that you get great photos that you love.

In regards to her photography - again, I can't speak highly enough of her work. I did two shoots with Stacy, one of which was boudoir and let me tell you, there is NOBODY better to do a session like that with. Stacy made me feel absolutely comfortable, had a ton of ideas for posing, and I ended up with beautiful photos that I will cherish for MANY years to come.

At the wedding, Stacy (again) had a ton of poses and advice for us. She was absolutely wonderful at wrangling our wedding party and family in a nice but firm way - we definitely didn't have anyone wondering off during photos. I never noticed her taking photos, with exception of the ones I specifically posed for, of course. She was super friendly to everyone - just another great reason to choose Stacy as your photographer.

5/5 is the highest I can give, but I would give higher if I could. I absolutely loved working with Stacy, and will absolutely be working with her again when the time comes for maternity and newborn photos!
    Cara B. Married on 06/18/2021

Above and beyond

Stacy is the BEST! Stacy was an absolute dream to work with! Stacy went above and beyond to make everything so special! Her pictures were so amazing we get nonstop complements on them!
  • Kate
    Kate D. Married on 04/04/2021

Best Decision We Made

The answer to your questions about hiring Stacy Able Photography is YESSSSSSS. When our destination wedding was impacted by coronavirus we made the decision to get married in Indianapolis, alone, with our families watching over zoom and postpone our wedding celebration for a year. One of the best decisions we made was finding Stacy and hiring her. We are SO grateful for her work, it made our makeshift elopement real and you will not believe how great the pics turned out. Stacy was recommended to us by a neighbor who knew she did wedding photography and I had not seen her work before but since we desperately wanted someone to photograph our wedding and she was willing to come, wearing a mask and maintain a distance, we hired her. OH MY GOD WE ARE SO LUCKY. THESE PICTURES BELONG IN A MAGAZINE. I am not just saying this, she is so good. I have had pictures taken professionally before and it is so awkward, I normally feel so uncomfortable, hate the way I look, my poses, etc. The pictures she captured were flawless. She was professional, prompt, helpful, and boy is she talented - just the best experience possible. It was beyond our expectations. People are still contacting me months after to tell me how great our photos look - like, friends of friends and beyond. People we don't even know are contacting me about these pictures. Hire Stacy! If you are looking at this and would like to talk to me, please ask Stacy for my contact information so I can answer any of your questions, I am happy to connect and give a glowing recommendation. This was the best part about our wedding.

Stacy Able Photography's reply:

Thank you Kate! So glad to have been able to capture your day as well as make a new friend and neighbor! Truly honored to have been able to capture your memories!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

STACY ABLE
STACY ABLE
Lead photographer

I'm Stacy Able, a professional photographer based in Indianapolis, Indiana. My foundation began with my Bachelor’s of Science degree from Clemson University in Graphic Communications. My company Stacy Able Phogrpahy has been phptographing events since 2008.

I specialize in local and destination weddings and have captured over 350+ celebrations. My photography assignments have taken me from Illinois, California, Washington State, North Carolina, Florida, to New York along with international destinations such as: Guatemala, Italy, Mexico, Canada, and the Dominican Republic.

Circle City Sound Circle City Sound Wedding DJs

Stacy's photos are awesome, and she is very easy to work with. We've now worked together for several weddings, and I always appreciate her professionalism and great approach to doing her job. Excellent photographer, and I highly recommend her!

Cathy Teeters Beautiful Weddings and Design Studio Cathy Teeters Beautiful Weddings and Design Studio Wedding Planners

Stacy Able Photography is amazing. Beautiful Weddings and Design Studio highly recommends Stacy Able. Not only are her photos beautiful, but she makes the wedding day pleasant and fun. Her work speaks for itself, always beautiful.

kat sterrett | makeup art kat sterrett | makeup art Wedding Hair & Makeup

Details! Details! Details! This lady adores details. Stacy will get your detail shots and lives to capture them and those tiny, sweet, yet significant moments. Stacy Able is so incredibly talented with the way she utilizes ambient light sources. I KNOW southern Indiana is lucky to have her and know that she is the very best in that region, hands down.

1077 fox hill dr Indianapolis, IN, 46227
Location of (Stacy Able Photography)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding