Cathy Teeters Beautiful Weddings and Design Studio

Unionville, IN View map

Beautiful Weddings and Design Studio is a full service Wedding Florist and Professional Bridal Coordinating firm. We create an atmosphere where joy is possible. Wedding and Event Florals, Bridal Coordinating, Invitations, Favors, Exquisite Rentals. Cathy Teeters with 35 years experience, and her talented design team will assist you in all aspects of planning, coordinating, and implementing the Perfect Beautiful Wedding. As a Premiere Florist we offer made to order designs for all occasions. Visit our Studio on the Lake. By Appointment

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Katie B. Married on 07/13/2019

Must hire!

Cathy was absolutely great to work with for my wedding! I met with her to discuss some of the flowers and colors I would like to see in our arrangements, and she absolutely blew me away with what she created. She was really good about working within our budget, and showing examples of what she has done in the past and what the price point was.
    I received SOO many compliments from our guests with how incredible the flowers looked- they really transformed our ceremony and reception space. If you are looking for a florist in or around Bloomington, you would be SILLY not to hire her!
    Jan Married on 09/29/2018
    Cathy Teeters is a true floral design genius! My daughter and I spent some time with her in her charming studio, having really no clear vision of what we wanted for Olivia's wedding flowers. After showing us pictures, asking wonderful clarifying questions, and helping us focus on the feel and the look Olivia wanted, Cathy was able to transform those vague ideas into the most extraordinarily beautiful floral display at both the ceremony and the reception. Cathy is truly gifted at what she does - not just because she's talented at floral creations, but also because she is such a great listener and facilitator bring vague ideas into focus and finally into fruition with beautiful flowers. To top it off, she was incredibly easy to work with and facilitated the moving of flowers from the ceremony to the reception with seeming ease and grace. I simply can not recommend Cathy Teeters Beautiful Flowers enough. She's the unique combination of beautifully artistic flowers and peace of mind for the bride!
    Jillian Married on 12/02/2017
    I used Cathy Teeters as the florist for my wedding. I did not have floral centerpieces for my wedding, but used Cathy's services for boutonnieres and bouquets. I provided Cathy with several images of bouquet/boutonniere ideas and she was able to replicate them very well! I loved my bouquet and received a lot of compliments. Cathy's prices were also very reasonable! I highly recommend using Cathy Teeters as your florist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Stacy Able Photography Stacy Able Photography Wedding Photographers

Cathy and I worked on a spring 2011 wedding at the Deer Park Manor in Bloomington-- She did the flowers and planning and words can not express how amazing she is. The flowers were incredible and so unique. Her calm planning style is perfect for any bride. She goes the extra mile, too -- I highly recommend her!

Deer Park Manor Deer Park Manor Mansion Weddings

Cathy is amazing! She really does create "beautiful weddings and events" and has such a calming effect--a flawless coordinator! Sue Shelden

7426 E Spillway Rd Unionville, IN, 47468
Location of (Cathy Teeters Beautiful Weddings and Design Studio)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding