42 Reviews for Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Religious (8)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Cultural (2)
41 Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination Reviews

We were so thankful to have such a trustworthy and dedicated team to help our dream wedding day come true. Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination was there every step of the way helping me keep my head on straight throughout the decision making process and assuring me I was right on track. I knew I could reach out at any time and Brittany could answer any question that I simply wasn't sure about having never planned a wedding before! The day of our wedding, I knew I had nothing to worry about and was in fantastic hands as Brittany brought our dream day to life. An amazing group of women who I am so thankful to have worked with. Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Emma, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Jessica Dum Mattingly was EVERYTHING I needed on the day-of and everything leading up to our wedding day! I would highly suggest having Jessica be your day-of coordinator for any wedding!

Jessica was very passionate about making sure everything was taken off my plate on the big day. Starting from the first meeting, Jessica always reassured me that anything I was stressed about was going to be taken care of. Her detailed notes that she sent weekly really helped not only the bride but other family members and vendors significantly!

After working in events for about 4 years myself, I understood how stressful day-of-events can get. (I totally believe in Murphy's Law) Knowing this is why I needed Jessica by my side and why I had no stress on the day of my wedding. Jessica was in contact with all of my vendors weeks leading up and organized their entire day, which is the biggest weight to take off of any bride's shoulders.

Not only was Jessica helpful and organized but she was also such a positive and calming person to be around. As any Bride will know, your wedding day no matter how big or small is a little chaotic. Chaotic in the sense of everyone wanting to hug and kiss and say hi to you. Whenever Jessica was around she was very calm which made things much more enjoyable for me and my groom.

Our day would not have been as enjoyable if it wasn't for Jessica Dum Mattingly. I would suggest anyone to use her 100000000000000 times. She's amazing!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Hiring a JDWC coordinator for our wedding day was a great decision!! Brittany helped us think through all of our last minute details and how we would execute them. She made me feel very comfortable and I knew by the end of the planning process we had not forgotten anything :) Brittany added such value to our wedding day and provided a sense of calmness and ease! We are so thankful for her and the JDWC team! We wouldn’t have had as amazing of a day without her. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Corey, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My sister-in-law had Jessica coordinate her wedding a few years ago and told us we HAD to have them for our wedding. We were able to book Kendra for both the rehearsal and day-of, and that was probably the best decision we made while planning. During all of our consults, Kendra would walk me and my husband through our timelines and make sure we checked every box. She was so thorough and helped us plan our day down to the fine details. When it came to our wedding weekend, it could not have gone more smoothly. I felt like the vision I had for the reception came directly to life. I had ZERO worries the entire day and even received complements from the bridal party on how easy and carefree the day was! I owe so much of that to Kendra’s top notch organizational skills. Hiring a coordinator was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Meetings with our coordinator, Megan, were always concise and she kept everyone on track. Megan was very organized and offered tips without being pushy. Having a ‘day of’ coordinator allows everyone to enjoy the day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There aren't adequate words to express how much we LOVED working with Jess and the JDWC team. Jess is the definition of professional -- she is organized, efficient and just so personable. She was the back-stage-magician who made our wedding day run smoothly and effortlessly. Our day was perfect because of the leg work she did coordinating with vendors and making sure wedding party members were where they needed to be, when. We highly recommend Jess and the JDWC team -- they deserve all of the stars. You will not be disappointed if you choose to work with Jess and her team!

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter, Kristen, recently got married! Jessica was her wedding coordinator. She was exceptionally wonderful to work with! Our meetings with her were fun and exciting instead of stressful. She has so many connections to great wedding vendors which really helped. The reception went off without a hitch thanks to her organizational skills. She really listened to what my daughter was envisioning for her reception. The evening was magical! I would highly recommend Jessica!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Religious

Booking Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during wedding planning! Originally, we were not planning on booking any sort of wedding planner because our venue had a designated wedding coordinator. However, a friend recommended Jessica and we are so glad that we reached out to her! Jess is organized and efficient and has such a great personality! During our meetings prior to the wedding, every detail of the day from timeline and vendor coordination to venue setup and our sparkler exit was covered. On our wedding day, my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing. It was such a relief to know that someone was overseeing the details and that our families could enjoy themselves and not worry about setting up or tearing down. Jess executed everything perfectly and we could not have been more thankful for her! I would 100% recommend JDWC to everyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica is a must for anyone getting married. Her organizational skills are out of this world. She doesn't miss a detail. From our first meeting to the wedding day I was blown away by her skills. As the mother of the bride who pays attention to every last detail I was relaxed and confident throughout the entire process due to Jessica. Her smile, professionalism, and up bet personality are infectious. You know you have the right person when your daughter recommends Jessica to a friend and tells her she would go without flowers for her wedding day rather than give up Jessica. And we had a lot of flowers! I enjoyed every last minute of my daughter's big day because Jessica knows what it takes to get the job done right.

Photos
Profile Picture Dawn, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

I highly recommend JDWC if you are looking for a day-of wedding planner. Jessica is extremely organized and very thorough in her work. She made the weeks leading up to our wedding and the day itself so much less stressful for my mom and me! We trusted her implicitly with the details on the wedding day and she followed through on everything. In addition to being great at what she does, Jessica is also pleasant and fun to work with – two qualities that I thought were very important when planning such an important day!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Jessica and would highly recommend her services to any bride! Jessica is super organized, professional, dependable, and extremely easy to talk to. She thought of things I never would have and made the entire process easy and fun. She figured out a timeline that worked for all my vendors and contacted everyone to make sure they were on the same page. The day of my wedding I truly didn't have a worry in the world. I was able relax and enjoy the entire day. She was there to greet my vendors and answer any questions they had. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have done it without Jess. Thank you soo much JDWC!

Profile Picture Katey, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had a small and borderline DIY wedding, so I was unsure how a wedding coordinator would fit into our vision for an intimate affair and our budget. Jessica's services were worth every penny! She thought of things I never would have, and I especially appreciated her knowledge on best practices for weddings. Above all else, she was so and professional and kind with all my guests. I couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica Dum Mattingly was the first, and easily one of the best, vendor choices my husband and I booked for our wedding day! Upon our first meeting, I loved Jessica’s warm, energetic, thoughtful, and positive personality. While I felt confident organizing and planning a wedding with my now husband, I knew that a wedding coordinator would let both of us and our families fully enjoy each moment of the day.
Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Jessica was a wealth of knowledge on all things wedding related, and her experience was invaluable to us. I could always count on Jessica to answer our countless questions promptly and honestly. I absolutely loved that Jessica explained our options, the pros and cons of what we were considering, and what she personally felt would fit with our wedding day vision. She created our wedding day timeline, managed all wedding day details, provided etiquette advice regarding invitation wording, ran our wedding rehearsal, coordinated set up and tear down on the wedding day, and countless other tasks. She consistently checked in with us as a couple, communicated frequently with our team of vendors, and kept us all on track. I am very sure that many wedding coordinators could do these same tasks, but what sets Jessica apart is her genuine care and love for the couples she works with.
On our wedding day, we were extremely comfortable and confident in handing over all control to Jessica. She flawlessly executed each and every detail of our day exactly as we’d envisioned it. Our wedding day was perfect due to Jessica’s outstanding services as a coordinator. I would highly recommend her to any and all couples!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Working with Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination was one of the best decisions for our wedding, without a doubt! As a Type A, hands-on bride, I was reluctant at first, thinking that there was no way we would need a day-of coordinator… Boy, was I wrong! Throughout our whole day, my now husband and I were so calm, even surprising ourselves! It was beyond wonderful that we didn’t have to focus on anything other than enjoying our day, and that was solely thanks to JDWC. We had quite a few decorations and details, and I was nervous at first to hand that off to someone who I thought might not intricately understand all I had going on in my head. As soon as we had our first consultation with Jessica and Megan, I immediately was at ease. Megan was so organized, down to earth, and patient. She listened to our requests and answered all our questions with pleasure. Throughout our time working together leading up to our wedding day, she was the perfect balance of hands-on and reserved. If we could make the decision to work with a day-of coordinator again, we would absolutely choose JDWC! We have already referred multiple friends to Jessica and her team, and we will continue to do so in the future. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Annalise, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica Dum Mattingly was absolutely incredible. She helped to ensure that our wedding weekend went smoothly, and that my wife and I could enjoy our special day without worrying about all of the little details. We met several times in preparation for the wedding, and Jessica was a true professional. The number of things required to throw a successful wedding is truly daunting, but Jessica's organizational skills made sure that it was all manageable and easy to handle. We would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Julian , 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

As someone who was one of the last of her group to tie the knot, I had the advice of my girlfriends to help me as I began the wedding planning process. While I consider myself to be a very organized planner, everyone suggested that having a day-of coordinator would still be a must. They could not have been more right, and JDWC could not have been more perfect for the job! Jessica allowed us to plan our day on our own, but guided us through the process from start to finish and executed our vision flawlessly. From suggesting fantastic vendors, to carefully crafting a detailed timeline, to reaching out to vendors to confirm final details, to coordinating and overseeing the events of the big day, Jessica was fantastic. She always responded to my (seemingly endless) emails in a very timely fashion and reassured me when I was (all too often) stressed. I was very nervous about all of the logistics leading up to the wedding day, but knowing Jessica was there and keeping everything running smoothly allowed me (and my mom) to be truly relaxed the day of the wedding and enjoy every moment. Jessica truly cares about the couples she works with, and it shows. She is professional, approachable, organized, and hard working. Of all of the decisions I made during the wedding planning process, choosing to work with Jessica was probably the easiest and the smartest. I would whole heartedly suggest her services to any newly engaged bride and groom!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I think a wedding planner is one budget item a lot of couples really question or decide against. I will not lie that while planning our wedding, the decision to hire Jessica was one we thought hard about. It was a big chunk of money that we could have put elsewhere. But, being that we were handling everything else: our rental list, our decor, meeting with and deciding upon all our vendors, making our own invites , seating cards, programs etc, we did decide that hiring a day of coordinator would help us be able to enjoy our day. We wanted to be able to just relax and celebrate our day and for all our friends and close family to be able to as well without the stress of having to finish up decorations or direct vendors as they arrived.
Jessica Dum Wedding coordination was exactly what we were looking for. We had all our details planned out and had decided how we wanted the day to go. We just needed someone to help ensure it was all executed the day of! I am so glad we decided to work with Jessica. Not only did she help us finalize all the details and vendors we worked so hard to put together, but she also helped ask questions and ensure small pieces we didn’t even think of got handled. We were able to enjoy our wedding day and just relax and celebrate. Jessica handled everything else. We know she did a great job because we barely noticed she was there, but our day went smoothly and just how we imagined. Our decorations and ideas were implemented just how we wanted them to, and all our vendors were set up and followed the timeline! I had a lot of ideas and pieces for the wedding day, and Jessica was able to bring them all to life! My family also mentioned how wonderful it was to have Jessica at our wedding. They too were able to enjoy and celebrate with me, while Jessica handled everything else.
Yes a day of wedding coordinator can be a big investment, but Jessica Dum Wedding coordination is well worth the money to be able to just take part in your wedding day!

Profile Picture Chaleise, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jessica Dum on our 8/13/16 wedding at the Indianapolis Central Library. We were incredibly happy to have her as our day-of-wedding coordinator. She listened to all of our ideas and our vision for how we saw our wedding day. She did an amazing job making our day just how we wanted it to be and even more. She is talented, organized, professional, quick to respond to any questions or concerns, and truly cares about making your big day special! We valued her and all the work she did on our wedding day and leading up to the day; my husband and I were able to completely relax and not worry about the details because we knew Jessica would take care of everything. We are so grateful we chose her to be our wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture User7148277, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Reception

Jessica is more than just another wedding vendor, she is someone who felt like a close friend. She made me feel so special and calm on my wedding day. I trusted her and knew when everything was in her hands it would be perfect and set up to my standards. Even with the possibility of rain (which never came - yay!), and an hour delay for a hair emergency before photos, she kept me (& my groom) calm and happy! Jake, my husband, commented on how relaxed I was the day of our wedding, largely in part to how Jessica was there for me every minute of the day that I needed her.

Jessica very clearly cares about all of their clients. She is super detailed and made me feel like I was the only bride she had all summer, even though her company I later found out had 3 weddings just that weekend! She knew every detail of our wedding day, and went above and beyond to bring it all to life.

I highly suggest that you book Jessica and her team for your wedding day! They will make sure every little detail is perfect and runs smoothly - from keeping all your vendors on track, setting out your personal decor, to making sure the important family traditions go off without a hitch, they will make anything happen and all you will see if the final beautiful product. You won't regret having this team there for your big day! - Kaitlin & Jake | August 12, 20116

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

I highly recommend engaging with with JDWC. They made the day of our wedding the greatest experience. We did not have to worry about a thing as they were organized and handled all the dealings with our vendors. The investment to have them working with us was well worth it and most importantly allowed my husband and I and our families to just sit back and enjoy the festivities of the day.

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

If you want to reduce stress on your wedding day for yourself, your family, and your bridal party, hiring JDWC is a no-brainer! Jessica helped me think through how we wanted the day to go ahead of time and brought details to my attention that I would not have thought of on my own. That being said, she did not overwhelm me with extra choices. She also kept this wonderful sense of calm about her throughout the entire process. When it comes to day-of logistics, hiring a professional like JDWC is a decision you certainly will not regret.

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Choosing JDWC to coordinate our reception at Canal 337 was one of the best decisions we made! We weren't sure if we wanted to hire a day-of wedding coordinator, but we decided to, because we wanted to be sure all of our friends and family could enjoy our wedding day! Working with Jessica was so easy, and she quickly felt like an old friend. She helped us stay organized leading up to the wedding and made sure we had everything taken care of. If I ever had any questions, she responded quickly and always followed up with me. She went over the details of our day and made sure that we were on the same page. She even communicated with our other vendors and let them know the timeline, which was so helpful! If there were any problems at the reception, we never knew! Jessica made us feel totally comfortable, and we can't imagine how the day would have gone without her! Thanks so much, Jessica!

Profile Picture Britney, 3/5/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Reception

Jessica was hired as our day of coordinator for my daughter's wedding. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She is amazing at helping you remember and plan every detail. She communicates with all your vendors to make sure no detail is missed. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is just perfect and that you don't worry about ANYTHING! This was our first wedding and our event wouldn't have been half as incredible as it was without her! She handled everything which allowed my husband and I to really enjoy our daughter's wedding. On top of that, she is one of the sweetest people you will ever know.

Profile Picture Shawn, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Religious

JDWC was by far the best investment we made during wedding planning. Jessica was absolutely incredible and instrumental in every way throughout the entire planning process, and she was by far the most crucial part during the day of our wedding in making everything run smoothly. If there is one thing I would recommend for those planning their wedding, it would be to hire Jessica as their day of coordinator. The peace of mind and worth of knowing that myself or my mom didn't have to worry about organizing vendors, timelines, and details went above and beyond any monetary value of JDWC. The best part of it all, was that Jessica makes you feel like your planning your wedding with your best friend or sister. She is simply incredible.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Jessica is a dream to work with. My daughter had a complicated wedding with the evening’s events happening at several locations within the venue. Jessica was on top of it all and managed everything with perfection!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Religious