36 Reviews for Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination

Religious (6)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Cultural (2)
35 Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination Reviews

We were so thankful to have such a trustworthy and dedicated team to help our dream wedding day come true. Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination was there every step of the way helping me keep my head on straight throughout the decision making process and assuring me I was right on track. I knew I could reach out at any time and Brittany could answer any question that I simply wasn't sure about having never planned a wedding before! The day of our wedding, I knew I had nothing to worry about and was in fantastic hands as Brittany brought our dream day to life. An amazing group of women who I am so thankful to have worked with. Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Emma, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

My daughter, Kristen, recently got married! Jessica was her wedding coordinator. She was exceptionally wonderful to work with! Our meetings with her were fun and exciting instead of stressful. She has so many connections to great wedding vendors which really helped. The reception went off without a hitch thanks to her organizational skills. She really listened to what my daughter was envisioning for her reception. The evening was magical! I would highly recommend Jessica!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Religious

Booking Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during wedding planning! Originally, we were not planning on booking any sort of wedding planner because our venue had a designated wedding coordinator. However, a friend recommended Jessica and we are so glad that we reached out to her! Jess is organized and efficient and has such a great personality! During our meetings prior to the wedding, every detail of the day from timeline and vendor coordination to venue setup and our sparkler exit was covered. On our wedding day, my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing. It was such a relief to know that someone was overseeing the details and that our families could enjoy themselves and not worry about setting up or tearing down. Jess executed everything perfectly and we could not have been more thankful for her! I would 100% recommend JDWC to everyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica is a must for anyone getting married. Her organizational skills are out of this world. She doesn't miss a detail. From our first meeting to the wedding day I was blown away by her skills. As the mother of the bride who pays attention to every last detail I was relaxed and confident throughout the entire process due to Jessica. Her smile, professionalism, and up bet personality are infectious. You know you have the right person when your daughter recommends Jessica to a friend and tells her she would go without flowers for her wedding day rather than give up Jessica. And we had a lot of flowers! I enjoyed every last minute of my daughter's big day because Jessica knows what it takes to get the job done right.

Photos
Profile Picture Dawn, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

I highly recommend JDWC if you are looking for a day-of wedding planner. Jessica is extremely organized and very thorough in her work. She made the weeks leading up to our wedding and the day itself so much less stressful for my mom and me! We trusted her implicitly with the details on the wedding day and she followed through on everything. In addition to being great at what she does, Jessica is also pleasant and fun to work with – two qualities that I thought were very important when planning such an important day!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Jessica and would highly recommend her services to any bride! Jessica is super organized, professional, dependable, and extremely easy to talk to. She thought of things I never would have and made the entire process easy and fun. She figured out a timeline that worked for all my vendors and contacted everyone to make sure they were on the same page. The day of my wedding I truly didn't have a worry in the world. I was able relax and enjoy the entire day. She was there to greet my vendors and answer any questions they had. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have done it without Jess. Thank you soo much JDWC!

Profile Picture Katey, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had a small and borderline DIY wedding, so I was unsure how a wedding coordinator would fit into our vision for an intimate affair and our budget. Jessica's services were worth every penny! She thought of things I never would have, and I especially appreciated her knowledge on best practices for weddings. Above all else, she was so and professional and kind with all my guests. I couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica Dum Mattingly was the first, and easily one of the best, vendor choices my husband and I booked for our wedding day! Upon our first meeting, I loved Jessica’s warm, energetic, thoughtful, and positive personality. While I felt confident organizing and planning a wedding with my now husband, I knew that a wedding coordinator would let both of us and our families fully enjoy each moment of the day.
Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Jessica was a wealth of knowledge on all things wedding related, and her experience was invaluable to us. I could always count on Jessica to answer our countless questions promptly and honestly. I absolutely loved that Jessica explained our options, the pros and cons of what we were considering, and what she personally felt would fit with our wedding day vision. She created our wedding day timeline, managed all wedding day details, provided etiquette advice regarding invitation wording, ran our wedding rehearsal, coordinated set up and tear down on the wedding day, and countless other tasks. She consistently checked in with us as a couple, communicated frequently with our team of vendors, and kept us all on track. I am very sure that many wedding coordinators could do these same tasks, but what sets Jessica apart is her genuine care and love for the couples she works with.
On our wedding day, we were extremely comfortable and confident in handing over all control to Jessica. She flawlessly executed each and every detail of our day exactly as we’d envisioned it. Our wedding day was perfect due to Jessica’s outstanding services as a coordinator. I would highly recommend her to any and all couples!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Working with Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination was one of the best decisions for our wedding, without a doubt! As a Type A, hands-on bride, I was reluctant at first, thinking that there was no way we would need a day-of coordinator… Boy, was I wrong! Throughout our whole day, my now husband and I were so calm, even surprising ourselves! It was beyond wonderful that we didn’t have to focus on anything other than enjoying our day, and that was solely thanks to JDWC. We had quite a few decorations and details, and I was nervous at first to hand that off to someone who I thought might not intricately understand all I had going on in my head. As soon as we had our first consultation with Jessica and Megan, I immediately was at ease. Megan was so organized, down to earth, and patient. She listened to our requests and answered all our questions with pleasure. Throughout our time working together leading up to our wedding day, she was the perfect balance of hands-on and reserved. If we could make the decision to work with a day-of coordinator again, we would absolutely choose JDWC! We have already referred multiple friends to Jessica and her team, and we will continue to do so in the future. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Annalise, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica Dum Mattingly was absolutely incredible. She helped to ensure that our wedding weekend went smoothly, and that my wife and I could enjoy our special day without worrying about all of the little details. We met several times in preparation for the wedding, and Jessica was a true professional. The number of things required to throw a successful wedding is truly daunting, but Jessica's organizational skills made sure that it was all manageable and easy to handle. We would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Julian , 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

As someone who was one of the last of her group to tie the knot, I had the advice of my girlfriends to help me as I began the wedding planning process. While I consider myself to be a very organized planner, everyone suggested that having a day-of coordinator would still be a must. They could not have been more right, and JDWC could not have been more perfect for the job! Jessica allowed us to plan our day on our own, but guided us through the process from start to finish and executed our vision flawlessly. From suggesting fantastic vendors, to carefully crafting a detailed timeline, to reaching out to vendors to confirm final details, to coordinating and overseeing the events of the big day, Jessica was fantastic. She always responded to my (seemingly endless) emails in a very timely fashion and reassured me when I was (all too often) stressed. I was very nervous about all of the logistics leading up to the wedding day, but knowing Jessica was there and keeping everything running smoothly allowed me (and my mom) to be truly relaxed the day of the wedding and enjoy every moment. Jessica truly cares about the couples she works with, and it shows. She is professional, approachable, organized, and hard working. Of all of the decisions I made during the wedding planning process, choosing to work with Jessica was probably the easiest and the smartest. I would whole heartedly suggest her services to any newly engaged bride and groom!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I think a wedding planner is one budget item a lot of couples really question or decide against. I will not lie that while planning our wedding, the decision to hire Jessica was one we thought hard about. It was a big chunk of money that we could have put elsewhere. But, being that we were handling everything else: our rental list, our decor, meeting with and deciding upon all our vendors, making our own invites , seating cards, programs etc, we did decide that hiring a day of coordinator would help us be able to enjoy our day. We wanted to be able to just relax and celebrate our day and for all our friends and close family to be able to as well without the stress of having to finish up decorations or direct vendors as they arrived.
Jessica Dum Wedding coordination was exactly what we were looking for. We had all our details planned out and had decided how we wanted the day to go. We just needed someone to help ensure it was all executed the day of! I am so glad we decided to work with Jessica. Not only did she help us finalize all the details and vendors we worked so hard to put together, but she also helped ask questions and ensure small pieces we didn’t even think of got handled. We were able to enjoy our wedding day and just relax and celebrate. Jessica handled everything else. We know she did a great job because we barely noticed she was there, but our day went smoothly and just how we imagined. Our decorations and ideas were implemented just how we wanted them to, and all our vendors were set up and followed the timeline! I had a lot of ideas and pieces for the wedding day, and Jessica was able to bring them all to life! My family also mentioned how wonderful it was to have Jessica at our wedding. They too were able to enjoy and celebrate with me, while Jessica handled everything else.
Yes a day of wedding coordinator can be a big investment, but Jessica Dum Wedding coordination is well worth the money to be able to just take part in your wedding day!

Profile Picture Chaleise, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jessica Dum on our 8/13/16 wedding at the Indianapolis Central Library. We were incredibly happy to have her as our day-of-wedding coordinator. She listened to all of our ideas and our vision for how we saw our wedding day. She did an amazing job making our day just how we wanted it to be and even more. She is talented, organized, professional, quick to respond to any questions or concerns, and truly cares about making your big day special! We valued her and all the work she did on our wedding day and leading up to the day; my husband and I were able to completely relax and not worry about the details because we knew Jessica would take care of everything. We are so grateful we chose her to be our wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture User7148277, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Reception

Jessica is more than just another wedding vendor, she is someone who felt like a close friend. She made me feel so special and calm on my wedding day. I trusted her and knew when everything was in her hands it would be perfect and set up to my standards. Even with the possibility of rain (which never came - yay!), and an hour delay for a hair emergency before photos, she kept me (& my groom) calm and happy! Jake, my husband, commented on how relaxed I was the day of our wedding, largely in part to how Jessica was there for me every minute of the day that I needed her.

Jessica very clearly cares about all of their clients. She is super detailed and made me feel like I was the only bride she had all summer, even though her company I later found out had 3 weddings just that weekend! She knew every detail of our wedding day, and went above and beyond to bring it all to life.

I highly suggest that you book Jessica and her team for your wedding day! They will make sure every little detail is perfect and runs smoothly - from keeping all your vendors on track, setting out your personal decor, to making sure the important family traditions go off without a hitch, they will make anything happen and all you will see if the final beautiful product. You won't regret having this team there for your big day! - Kaitlin & Jake | August 12, 20116

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

I highly recommend engaging with with JDWC. They made the day of our wedding the greatest experience. We did not have to worry about a thing as they were organized and handled all the dealings with our vendors. The investment to have them working with us was well worth it and most importantly allowed my husband and I and our families to just sit back and enjoy the festivities of the day.

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

If you want to reduce stress on your wedding day for yourself, your family, and your bridal party, hiring JDWC is a no-brainer! Jessica helped me think through how we wanted the day to go ahead of time and brought details to my attention that I would not have thought of on my own. That being said, she did not overwhelm me with extra choices. She also kept this wonderful sense of calm about her throughout the entire process. When it comes to day-of logistics, hiring a professional like JDWC is a decision you certainly will not regret.

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Choosing JDWC to coordinate our reception at Canal 337 was one of the best decisions we made! We weren't sure if we wanted to hire a day-of wedding coordinator, but we decided to, because we wanted to be sure all of our friends and family could enjoy our wedding day! Working with Jessica was so easy, and she quickly felt like an old friend. She helped us stay organized leading up to the wedding and made sure we had everything taken care of. If I ever had any questions, she responded quickly and always followed up with me. She went over the details of our day and made sure that we were on the same page. She even communicated with our other vendors and let them know the timeline, which was so helpful! If there were any problems at the reception, we never knew! Jessica made us feel totally comfortable, and we can't imagine how the day would have gone without her! Thanks so much, Jessica!

Profile Picture Britney, 3/5/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Reception

Jessica was hired as our day of coordinator for my daughter's wedding. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She is amazing at helping you remember and plan every detail. She communicates with all your vendors to make sure no detail is missed. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is just perfect and that you don't worry about ANYTHING! This was our first wedding and our event wouldn't have been half as incredible as it was without her! She handled everything which allowed my husband and I to really enjoy our daughter's wedding. On top of that, she is one of the sweetest people you will ever know.

Profile Picture Shawn, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Religious

JDWC was by far the best investment we made during wedding planning. Jessica was absolutely incredible and instrumental in every way throughout the entire planning process, and she was by far the most crucial part during the day of our wedding in making everything run smoothly. If there is one thing I would recommend for those planning their wedding, it would be to hire Jessica as their day of coordinator. The peace of mind and worth of knowing that myself or my mom didn't have to worry about organizing vendors, timelines, and details went above and beyond any monetary value of JDWC. The best part of it all, was that Jessica makes you feel like your planning your wedding with your best friend or sister. She is simply incredible.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Jessica absolutely MADE our wedding day. I was very skeptical about hiring a wedding planner in the first place (I'm a control freak and need to do everything myself!) but the moment I met with Jessica I knew she would take my dream and turn it into reality. We had a very "rustic" venue--basically no electricity or floors yet and still in the middle of construction, and somehow, Jessica helped turn it into the most beautiful venue I've ever seen! We also wanted to do so much of the work ourselves, Jessica was essential in bringing together all of our last minute ideas. She was so helpful at the rehearsal dinner getting tons of people coordinated. She was at our venue so early on the day-of, and worked all day to get everything just the way we wanted it. And she got up the next morning and helped my parents set up a post-wedding brunch, which they were delighted to have! And she was so much fun to work with, I loved having a wedding planner that I got along with so well! If you are even considering hiring a wedding planner, you should meet with Jessica--you'll see right away why you need her!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

Our wedding would have not been the same without the dedication and guidance from Jessica from Jessica Dum Wedding Coordinating. Since there were decorating time restrictions at our wedding venue we knew we wanted someone to be there that was not family to do the set up and tear down. We got Jessica’s name as a recommendation from one of our other vendors and after meeting with her knew we didn’t need to look any further. Our day was perfect and we honestly own most of that to Jessica. Because she was able to do all the coordinating and decorating the day of our wedding my husband and I were able to enjoy the day together from start to finish and were completely stress free. Without the help Jessica provided I am sure we would have been balls of stress and the day would have gone differently. Anyone planning a wedding in the Indianapolis area should consider calling the team at Jessica Dum Wedding Coordinating. We cannot recommend them enough. They are budget friendly and will make all your wedding dreams become reality while taking the stress off you so you can truly enjoy your day!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/11/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

You think you don't need a wedding planner? (You're organized, you're Type A, you have spreadsheets!) You think you can't afford a planner with your tight budget? (You've already spent too much! It's only one day!) YOU'RE WRONG. HIRE JDWC.

We had a nontraditional wedding at home, and Jessica and her associate Brittany were open to our offbeat proposals and helped us fill in the gaps. We were worried that a wedding planner may judge our alternative ideas or push "princess-y" designs, but JDWC was only interested in making OUR ideas come to fruition. These women are methodical, attentive, friendly, down-to-earth, and incredibly professional. Brittany answered a million questions and calmed us down when crises arose. She coordinated all our vendors and helped us plan for challenging family situations, setting up the wedding day to flow effortlessly.

On the wedding day, it felt like Brittany had installed a microchip in our heads - she just seemed to appear when something went awry and quickly, stealthily fix it. (Example: After 20 minutes of welcoming guests to our reception, we were parched but didn't want to leave our guests. Without us saying a word, suddenly Brittany silently slid behind us and placed water bottles in our hands. Example B: We made last-minute changes to the menu, and decided to order soup but forgot to order soup spoons for the table. Brittany ran around the venue and found enough spoons to place one on each guest's table, unobtrusively, before they even noticed something was missing.) We're certain there were a million small mishaps that she quickly remedied without anyone noticing.

Our advice to all couples getting married: focus on yourselves and your loved ones, and let JDWC focus on the event. JDWC is the BEST money we spent.

Profile Picture User4794489, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot describe how wonderful Jessica was! If you are on the fence about a day of coordinator, go with one, and go with Jessica! She was so wonderful during the planning process, and extremely organized. I thought I was organized, but she was above and beyond, and it helped things go so smoothly on the day of the wedding. She even brought lunch to me and my bridesmaids!

Once we got to the ceremony space, all my worries went away, I had absolutely no concept of time, but it didn't matter because I knew she'd keep us on track. My husband and I were able to fully enjoy our wedding day, and we did not have to burden family members with helping us set up, keep people on track, etc. I honestly do not know what I have done without her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a day of coordinator!

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/6/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After being in multiple weddings in which a wedding coordinator was not involved, I vowed that when it came to my wedding that a coordinator would be one of the first people I hired so contacting Jessica Dum was one of the best decisions I made when planning our wedding. She gave us everything from trusted vendors, guidance on seating plans, wedding etiquette advice and most importantly she coordinating our wedding day flawlessly.

Planning a wedding can be stressful but Jessica handled it with ease. Her preparations and coordination of over 8 vendors was crucial in the success of the day. Her work behind the scenes allowed my family to be able to relax on the day of the wedding and not sweat the details. The wedding and reception went perfectly and that is mainly due to Jessica and her amazing ability to organize and plan!

Final Thoughts: Jessica Dum is the most professional, hard working, dedicated wedding coordinator in the business and her passion and desire to make sure your wedding day is perfect makes her a dream to work with!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to begin to describe how awesome Jessica is at her job. We had a very DIY, rustic wedding in an outdoor setting with WEATHER issues. I was so worried about the rain and how that would complicate things but by the time we got to the outdoor venue, Jess had it all under control. She had the radar queued up on her phone to show me exactly when a small rain shower would hit and basically said, "Ok this is when it's going to rain, it should be quick, would you like me to do XYZ?". I was able to sit back knowing she had everything under control. She threw up those tent walls without a second thought and then tore them right back down once the shower moved out.

I also hardly knew she was there yet I know she was putting out small fires without me even knowing. She stayed probably 2 hours later than what we paid her for and when she came to say bye I was blown away that she was still there!

My day was absolutely perfect and stress free and I know this is all thanks to Jessica and her hard work and close attention to details. She even picked up my bulk flowers for me the day of and arranged them in empty vases no questions asked. My other vendors could not stop raving about her. I would, without a doubt, hire her again and recommend her to any Bride looking for that stress free day. I honestly don't know how I would have done it without her! Not to mention she sent ME a thank you gift after the wedding. She is the best!!

Profile Picture Marie, 8/16/14, 1 Review