Tucson, AZ 85750 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About black sheep filmworks

Creating modern wedding films since 1992.
Please visit blacksheepfilmworks.com to see our film reels, get ideas from our blog and see why we "stand out from the flock!"

Follow black sheep filmworks on

recessionalbrie
shoesnrings

• Videos 3

31 Reviews for black sheep filmworks

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

The best hiring decision you will make!

What a gift to have had the opportunity to have Black Sheep capture our wedding day! I am so glad they were available. Stepheny is a true gem and incredible at what she does! When looking for a videographer, I was initially very concerned about price, but after watching Black Sheep films, there’s no denying how top tier they are, and how they captured the most beautiful moments and magic of every special day in an artistic and moving way— that’s when we knew we had to have Black Sheep and they would be worth every cent- and they absolutely were! I am SO happy! In addition, I never expected to enjoy our vendors as much as we did— Stepheny and her assistant (Molly or Hannah, not positive, sorry!), were SO warm, SO kind, SO professional, FUN, and put us at ease with their calm, cool presence, and felt like people we had known forever. There was an instant feeling of trust there. I’m so glad and grateful to have a film I will love and cherish for all these years ahead, and it wouldn’t have been of the same magic or exquisite quality without Black Sheep. Thank you Stepheny!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Krista · Married on 04/21/2018

Where does one begin? We feel so incredibly lucky to have had Stepheny and her team capture our wedding day last April--we have already watched our wedding videos countless times and just fall more and more in love with the little details and special moments they captured. Our wedding day was a dream and Black Sheep's artistry and care will allow us to relive that magic for decades to come. As we were wedding planning, budget-wise we were on the fence about getting a videographer but knew that if we did get one, it had to be Black Sheep (if you have watched Stepheny's videos you will know why!). We (and my mom, who helped with the cost) cannot imagine a better decision. Stepheny and her team were a seamless addition to the wedding day--they were kind and caring and somehow were able to unobtrusively be everywhere at once to capture the special details throughout the evening. If you are trying to decide whether to splurge for a videographer, our answer would be absolutely do it and make sure it's Black Sheep--you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Karen · Married on 03/18/2018

Black Sheep Filmworks is amazing and Stepheny was wonderful to work with on our wedding videography. I've watched our Indy Film and documentary style film about a million times since our wedding and one of the things that stands out to me is all the candid footage Stepheny and her team were able to get without me even knowing they were in the vicinity. They are like ninjas in the best way possible! I am so so so glad we will have this footage forever and be able to relive the memories through the films.

Sent on 07/12/2018

black sheep filmworks FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Ted Hewitt Photography
    Ted Hewitt Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Black Sheep Productions many times at many weddings. Stepheny and her crew are fun, and easy to work with and produce a great product. I wouldn't hesitate to to use them for your event and I have recommended them for years.

• Lodge on the Desert
    Lodge on the Desert Hotel Weddings

Black Sheep Video (Stephanie) is truly one of the best around. Her staff is easy to work with, accomodating and the final images are put together beautifully. Stephanie is a true professional dedicated to her clients. Her work is outstanding!

• Chris Richards Photography
    Chris Richards Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is just amazing - there's no one who can match her style, energy and talent in Tucson. I love working with her and, having worked with everyone else in town, hired her to cover my wedding. She's cheese-free and such a pleasure to spend time with!