Tucson, AZ 85750 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About black sheep filmworks

Creating modern wedding films since 1992.
Please visit blacksheepfilmworks.com to see our film reels, get ideas from our blog and see why we "stand out from the flock!"

Follow black sheep filmworks on

recessionalbrie
recessionalboth

• Videos 3

30 Reviews for black sheep filmworks

Krista · Married on 04/21/2018

Where does one begin? We feel so incredibly lucky to have had Stepheny and her team capture our wedding day last April--we have already watched our wedding videos countless times and just fall more and more in love with the little details and special moments they captured. Our wedding day was a dream and Black Sheep's artistry and care will allow us to relive that magic for decades to come. As we were wedding planning, budget-wise we were on the fence about getting a videographer but knew that if we did get one, it had to be Black Sheep (if you have watched Stepheny's videos you will know why!). We (and my mom, who helped with the cost) cannot imagine a better decision. Stepheny and her team were a seamless addition to the wedding day--they were kind and caring and somehow were able to unobtrusively be everywhere at once to capture the special details throughout the evening. If you are trying to decide whether to splurge for a videographer, our answer would be absolutely do it and make sure it's Black Sheep--you will be so happy you did!

Karen · Married on 03/18/2018

Black Sheep Filmworks is amazing and Stepheny was wonderful to work with on our wedding videography. I've watched our Indy Film and documentary style film about a million times since our wedding and one of the things that stands out to me is all the candid footage Stepheny and her team were able to get without me even knowing they were in the vicinity. They are like ninjas in the best way possible! I am so so so glad we will have this footage forever and be able to relive the memories through the films.

Alanna · Married on 09/16/2017

Hiring Stepheny and her team at Black Sheep was the best decision we ever made! The video they made is truly invaluable to me because it captures things that just don't come across in photography. Their creativity and skill are incredible and I am so glad I have this to watch over and over again! Stepheny was so much fun to work with and listened to everything I wanted. I highly recommend her to every bride!

black sheep filmworks FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Ted Hewitt Photography
    Ted Hewitt Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Black Sheep Productions many times at many weddings. Stepheny and her crew are fun, and easy to work with and produce a great product. I wouldn't hesitate to to use them for your event and I have recommended them for years.

• Lodge on the Desert
    Lodge on the Desert Hotel Weddings

Black Sheep Video (Stephanie) is truly one of the best around. Her staff is easy to work with, accomodating and the final images are put together beautifully. Stephanie is a true professional dedicated to her clients. Her work is outstanding!

• Chris Richards Photography
    Chris Richards Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is just amazing - there's no one who can match her style, energy and talent in Tucson. I love working with her and, having worked with everyone else in town, hired her to cover my wedding. She's cheese-free and such a pleasure to spend time with!

• Tucson, AZ 85750 See on map