black sheep filmworks

black sheep filmworks

About black sheep filmworks

Stand out from the flock!
Creating modern wedding films since 1992.
Please visit blacksheepfilmworks.com to see our film reels, get ideas from our blog and see why we "stand out from the flock!"

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Tucson

Follow black sheep filmworks on

29 Reviews for black sheep filmworks

USB Flash Drive (2)
Storytelling (1)
Cinematic (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Black Sheep Filmworks is amazing and Stepheny was wonderful to work with on our wedding videography. I've watched our Indy Film and documentary style film about a million times since our wedding and one of the things that stands out to me is all the candid footage Stepheny and her team were able to get without me even knowing they were in the vicinity. They are like ninjas in the best way possible! I am so so so glad we will have this footage forever and be able to relive the memories through the films.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/18/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Hiring Stepheny and her team at Black Sheep was the best decision we ever made! The video they made is truly invaluable to me because it captures things that just don't come across in photography. Their creativity and skill are incredible and I am so glad I have this to watch over and over again! Stepheny was so much fun to work with and listened to everything I wanted. I highly recommend her to every bride!

Profile Picture Alanna, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive

We purchased all videos (preview, full length film, one word interviews and documentary) offered by BSF and are so glad! Her work is beyond outstanding and of the utmost quality. Our family was absolutely delighted with her creativeness and editing process. Stepheny is delightful to work with and was unobtrusive, yet fun, laid-back and very helpful throughout the day. We cannot praise her enough or recommend her more highly. We have an absolute treasure for our wedding memories and are pleased beyond our wildest dreams!

Profile Picture Katharine, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1268318244474 girls
220x220 sq 1268318245333 recessionalbrie

3 VIDEOS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Black Sheep Productions many times at many weddings. Stepheny and her crew are fun, and easy to work with and produce a great product. I wouldn't hesitate to to use them for your event and I have recommended them for years.

Black Sheep Video (Stephanie) is truly one of the best around. Her staff is easy to work with, accomodating and the final images are put together beautifully. Stephanie is a true professional dedicated to her clients. Her work is outstanding!

Stephanie is just amazing - there's no one who can match her style, energy and talent in Tucson. I love working with her and, having worked with everyone else in town, hired her to cover my wedding. She's cheese-free and such a pleasure to spend time with!

Simply outstanding videography. If you didn't think you needed video, just watch one of her demos and you'll realize why didn't I decide this sooner. A+

Such a nice staff and very professional!

Tucson, AZ 85750   See On Map