black sheep filmworks

black sheep filmworks

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About black sheep filmworks

Stand out from the flock!
Creating modern wedding films since 1992.
Please visit blacksheepfilmworks.com to see our film reels, get ideas from our blog and see why we "stand out from the flock!"

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Tucson

Follow black sheep filmworks on

28 Reviews for black sheep filmworks

Full Feature Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Hiring Stepheny and her team at Black Sheep was the best decision we ever made! The video they made is truly invaluable to me because it captures things that just don't come across in photography. Their creativity and skill are incredible and I am so glad I have this to watch over and over again! Stepheny was so much fun to work with and listened to everything I wanted. I highly recommend her to every bride!

Profile Picture Alanna, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive

We purchased all videos (preview, full length film, one word interviews and documentary) offered by BSF and are so glad! Her work is beyond outstanding and of the utmost quality. Our family was absolutely delighted with her creativeness and editing process. Stepheny is delightful to work with and was unobtrusive, yet fun, laid-back and very helpful throughout the day. We cannot praise her enough or recommend her more highly. We have an absolute treasure for our wedding memories and are pleased beyond our wildest dreams!

Profile Picture Katharine, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you're looking for the best look no further. Black Sheep Filmworks did a wonderful job with our wedding day video. When my husband and I received it we were floored by how beautifully it came together, and couldn't be happier with the result. Stepheny Keith, as well as her assistant, were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional and fun, and really helped make our day that much more enjoyable. Undoubtedly worth every penny!

Profile Picture Elise, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews

My Photo Album

6 Photos

3 VIDEOS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Black Sheep Productions many times at many weddings. Stepheny and her crew are fun, and easy to work with and produce a great product. I wouldn't hesitate to to use them for your event and I have recommended them for years.

Black Sheep Video (Stephanie) is truly one of the best around. Her staff is easy to work with, accomodating and the final images are put together beautifully. Stephanie is a true professional dedicated to her clients. Her work is outstanding!

Stephanie is just amazing - there's no one who can match her style, energy and talent in Tucson. I love working with her and, having worked with everyone else in town, hired her to cover my wedding. She's cheese-free and such a pleasure to spend time with!

Simply outstanding videography. If you didn't think you needed video, just watch one of her demos and you'll realize why didn't I decide this sooner. A+

Such a nice staff and very professional!

Events