Love In Slow Motion Films

Ashland, OR View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Love in Slow Motion Films is a wedding videography company based in Ashland, Oregon, available to document weddings in Oregon and beyond. Founder Jake Broido’s unobtrusive manner allows him to catch all of the smaller moments that define a couple’s love story. When this is combined with his cinematic style of filmography, it results in a dreamy, romantic piece of art. Jake’s passion for his work is apparent, and he strives to give couples a professional, tender keepsake of their day, without interrupting it.

Love in Slow Motion Films wants to capture every aspect of your wedding, from drone footage of your venue to candid pre-ceremony scenes. If a couple wants an even more unedited, honest look at their day, Jake can provide raw footage on request. He can also create save-the-dates for couples who want to establish the passionate tone of their wedding from an early stage. Some of the videography products and services on offer from Love in Slow Motion Films include:

• Full-feature and highlight videos
  • Slideshows and montages
  • Digital downloads
  • DVDs
  • SD cards
  • USB flash and hard drives

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Lauren M. Married on 08/01/2020

The BEST addition to my wedding day!

Jake went above and beyond to help make this video a priceless piece for my husband and I. He allowed for my own input, captured perfect moments, and was very easy to work with. During the wedding day it was almost as if he wasn't there but was able to create a beautiful masterpiece. He is kind, flexible, and very creative. I would refer him to friends and family time and time again!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn M. Married on 07/11/2020

Phenomenal!

When we got engaged, one of the first things I knew was that I wanted a wedding video. I searched early on in the planning process, but didn’t find anyone who matched our style. As the wedding day got closer and planning became more chaotic, I realized only a month before the big day that I didn’t have a videographer!
    I found Jake on WeddingWire, and he was exactly what I’d been looking for. By a stroke of luck, he was available on our date, and we are so happy he was! Throughout the process, Jake was professional and responsive; easy to communicate with. Jake is so personable and it was truly a pleasure to have him there on our wedding day. Even after the wedding day, he continued to communicate with me regularly, letting me know he was working on finishing the video. We received our final video VERY quickly, and it is a beautiful piece of art that we will cherish forever. Jake is seriously the best- book him immediately! Cheers!
    Katie C. Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing experience!!

Of all the decisions that went into planning a wedding, the decision to book Jake as our videographer was by far one of the best! We could not have asked for a better experience. Jake did an amazing job of capturing every moment while also respecting the ceremony and making us feel very comfortable. Thanks to Jake, we now have a gift that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. 10/10 would recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Love In Slow Motion Films 1
Exclusive

Ashland, OR Ashland, OR, 97520
Location of (Love In Slow Motion Films)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding