Aaa, Tucson, AZ 85741 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Deals 2

About DeSio Productions

I am a narrative filmmaker by trade and the wedding videos I create are completely unlike ordinary wedding videos that you will see online and from other vendors on this site. I have found through my experience that traditional wedding videos do not capture the true emotion of a wedding; my solution is filming and edit the wedding the way I know best - like a movie. This gives the video an authentic cinematic film feeling that preserves all of the thrills, cheers, and tears of your precious day. I do not record audio on the day, I just come with my equipment and capture authentic moments of your day getting your real emotion and excitement.

To get a sense of the kind of wedding videos I create please view my wedding reel and visit my website, jacobdesio.com/portfolio , so you can see the full wedding videos at the bottom of the page.

I have over ten years of filmmaking experience in total. I graduated from with a BFA in Film Production from the University of Arizona with an emphasis in writing, directing, and editing. I have made several short films, worked on several feature films and documentaries, and I have made national and international commercials. I have been filming weddings for over three years independently and for multiple other companies and I absolutely love the opportunity of working with couples on their special day. Capturing and being surrounded by the love is a blessing and I feel lucky for every couple's journey I am able to preserve.

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you are ready to have a cinematic short film made of your wedding. All prices are custom quoted for the customer so please let me know your needs and questions and I look forward to being a part of your special day!

Film Equipment Used:

Main Camera: Panasonic Lumix GH5 w/ a metabones speedbooster

Backup camera: gh4

Lenses: Zeiss Planar and distagon Prime Lenses

Support: Steadicam, slider, shoulder rig, tripod

Audio: RodeMic Wireless Go and the Rode Mic Video Pro

Follow DeSio Productions on

4ac856c5f88826a2 wedding 3 2
4ac856c5f88826a2 wedding 3 2

• Videos 2

DeSio Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DeSio Productions 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • DeSio Productions 2
    Paid in Full Discount

10% off if paid in full at time of signing contract.